Fallen Hero『Traitor/Villain T...

By __startover

❝ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴅᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ❞ ❥❀↝ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: Shouto hated UA... More

#2 | It Rains In Hell
#3 | My High Hopes, Are Getting Low
#4 | You'll Only See What I Let You
#5 | I Deserve To Be Alright, I Deserve To Sleep At Night
#6 | You're Gonna Catch A Cold, From The Ice Inside Your Soul
#7 | I Should Warn Them Now To Stay Away
#8 | Bury Me Alive With The Beasts And Demons
#9 | The End | Sorry Can't Save Me Now
#10 | Alternative Ending | You Don't Have To Hurt Anymore

#1 | They Never Saved Me, Why Should I Save Them?

1.2K 48 35
By __startover

 ❝ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ❞

~♡~♡~

Shouto sat in class, staring out the window while Aizawa-Sensei explained something Shouto didn't care about. 

Frankly, he hates that he has to waste his time with all these goodie two shoes, but if it helps the League, then he can tolerate the extra bother.

Although he dislikes how UA is teaching kids that "heroes" are the ones in the good. If that was true, he wouldn't be here, spying for the League. Heroes are corrupt. They only care about themselves and their reputation. He should know, he spent his entire life with one.

In the end, heroes only exist because villains do.

Villains only exist because they had to. They were given no choice. It was either die, or sacrifice everything to protect yourself, and yourself only.

Flashback

Shouto stood in front of UA.

"You are my greatest masterpiece!"

He scoffed. Hero society...What a joke.

Why would he become a hero, if that's the thing that brought him pain over and over again? No one was there to help him. No one saved him. No one cared.

So why should he care for them?

As long as the hero system is filled with corrupt and meaningless heroes, like his father, he will burn it all down. Soon enough, heroes will cease to exist.

He'll make sure of it.

"What are you thinking about?" A voice asked.

Shouto turned to face a man with multiple purple scars covering his body. His eyes narrowed as he looked the man over.

"Woah Woah! I'm not here to hurt you." The man stepped back.

Shouto rolled his eyes, stepping away from UA, and back to his house.

"Come on, Sho! Don't walk away from me!" The scarred man whined.

Shouto stopped dead in his tracks.

"How do you know that name?" He asked, accusingly.

There wasn't a response.

"I asked, how do you know that name?" Shouto repeated, flatly, as he turned around.

"Come on! I know it's been 9 years, but I didn't change that much, did I?" He asked, a tint of joy in his voice.

"What are you talking about?" The man seemed similar, but Shouto couldn't place his finger on it.

"Let me give you a clue! Remember when our beloved dad was mad at you when you said that you wanted to be like All Might?"

Shouto's breath stopped. 'our?'

"How do you know that?"

"Well, I was there, of course! I protected you and got burned in the process. Come on, Sho! You really don't remember me?"

'No. It can't be. He died.'

"...Touya?"

"There we go! You remembered!" The man (Touya?) wiped an imaginary tear from his eye.

"No. Touya died."

Shouto refused to believe that all this time, his brother was alive. He had been Shouto's only light after everything they went through. He protected him when dad was especially angry. He treated Shouto's bruises and burns. He comforted Shouto when he felt like giving up. Then, just like that,

He was gone.

"Or...He didn't. After all, how would I know that mom scarred you? Or that dear old dad started training you when you were 5 because of your 'perfect quirk'"

Shouto felt a lump in his throat. Touya stepped closer and closer until he was right in front of Shouto.

"So, what do you say, Shouto. You want to join me?" He asked, a murderous glint to his eyes.

And really, how could Shouto say no?

~♡~♡~

The next day, Shouto got a call.

He looked down at his phone, and read the name.

Unknown.

Huh. He picked up the call, waiting for the other person to speak. When there wasn't a sound on the other line, Shouto started,

"Hello?"

"God, you sound pretty nasty when you wake up." Someone answered.

"Shut up." Shouto rolled his eyes. "How did you even get my number?"

"Nuh-uh. That's for me to know, and for you...to never find out!"

"You're such a pain in the ass, Touya."

"Thank you! Anyways, I have an idea on how to take down the old man!"

Shouto stayed quiet, focusing on his part of the plan.

"First, I need you to infiltrate UA! Should be pretty easy, considering dad won't stop until you get accepted. Then, I need you to learn as much as you can about the heroes that are there. If we wanna take down dad, we're gonna need to learn who's against us. If you wanna make friends with those little hero-in-training shits, that's your call, I honestly don't care. But remember, if they get in our way, I will kill them. Whether you like it or not."

Shouto smiled.

"Easy."

Flashback over

~♡~♡~

As soon as class had ended, Shouto walked into the bar where the League Of villains linger.

"Well if it isn't Mr 'UA traitor'."

"Hello to you too, Shigaraki."

"Whatever." Shigaraki rolled his eyes, returning his focus to the game in his hand.

Shouto cleared his throat, trying to gain the attention of the league. When no one paid him any mind, he finally sighed and spoke up,

"Can any of you dumbasses listen for any longer than 2 seconds?"

Kurugiri, Shigaraki, Dabi, Twice, Spinner, and Mr. Compress all turned their heads to him.

Shouto walked up to Toga, slapping her on the back of her head.

"Hey, that hurts!"

"Well maybe, you should pay more attention."

She continues to pout, while Shouto ignores her.

"Anyways, there is a hero conference coming up soon, apparently the top 5 heroes are going to be there. They could only take one class, and Class B couldn't make it, so they're taking us."

"Wait. When you say 'Top 5' that means..." Dabi's voice drifted off, his eyes glinting.

"Yes, dear old dad will be there," Shouto confirmed.

"Ooh! My sweet Izuku will be there!" Toga exclaimed.

"Yeah sure, do whatever you want while you're there. I can get you in easily. But there's a problem." Shouto sighed.

"What is it?" Kurugiri asked while cleaning some cups.

"Stupid heroes are onto me. I can tell they've come to the conclusion that there's a traitor. They're taking extra measures to keep this stupid hero conference safe. Just makes my job a whole lot harder.

I heard Eraserhead and Nedzu talking about the traitor. They've also come to the conclusion it could be one of the students. Endeavor probably won't be enough to turn their backs on the possibility of me being a traitor. It's only a matter of time before they figure it out." 

Shouto sighs. He knew this would happen eventually.

"Well, that's annoying. Fine, if you can't spy for us anymore, might as well watch those little hero hearts break at the sight of you betraying them. We'll watch as UA's reputation burns. People will never trust them after they brought a traitor into their school willingly." Shigaraki smiled evilly.

"Consider it done. I'll get you guys into the conference no problem." Shouto grinned menacingly. 

He always did love watching people suffer, exactly as he had.

Society created a monster. He'll make sure they understand the consequences.

~♡~♡~

Words: 1191

Hellooooo! Welcome to a new story. 

This one had been on my mind for a while. 

To me, villain Todoroki just makes so much sense! After everything he went through, don't you think a growing hatred for heroes is bound to happen? Like, come on! His father was considered a hero in everyone's eyes, and Todoroki was left, in the dust while he was physically and mentally abused. Nobody bothered to look into it. I think all that abuse would have taken a huge toll on his mental health.

And Dabi & Shouto bonding is my favorite!

Have an amazing Morning/Afternoon/Night!

✰__startover✰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 618 18
(This work is abandoned, there was supposed to be one last additional chapter, however it will not be finished.) ❝ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ...
46.6K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
6.6K 138 9
Shoto Todoroki has been abused by his father since his quirk developed. Once he got accepted into UA he found it harder and harder to hide this fact...
21.7K 541 11
Midoriya's life turned upside down when he gets adopted by 2 pro heroes. One day when Izuku wants to leave for school his dad tells him that his scho...