DEVOTED , h. granger

laraeatszombies által

❛ love is everywhere i go ! ❜ hermione granger x fem!oc © LARAEATSZOMBIES Több

a/n
━━ 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖽 🎞
↳ 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗂. ✧ 。
⁰⁰¹ the world cup
⁰⁰² the dark mark
⁰⁰³ crush culture
⁰⁰⁴ the cruciatus curse
⁰⁰⁵ the goblet of fire
⁰⁰⁶ the first task
⁰⁰⁷ first love, late spring
⁰⁰⁸ loving machine
⁰⁰⁹ motion sickness
⁰¹⁰ the second task
⁰¹¹ dreams by fleetwood mac
⁰¹² the final task
↳ 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗂𝗂. ✧ 。
⁰¹³ twelve grimmauld place
⁰¹⁴ eavesdropping
⁰¹⁵ fascinating new things
⁰¹⁶ jealousy, jealousy
⁰¹⁷ rivals and revivals
⁰¹⁸ my kind of woman
⁰¹⁹ dumbledore's army
⁰²⁰ kiss me with your eyes closed
⁰²¹ too passive-agressive
⁰²² are we still friends?
⁰²³ rita skeeter's return
⁰²⁴ apple pie
⁰²⁵ too little too late
⁰²⁶ the department of mysteries
↳ 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗂𝗂𝗂. ✧ 。
⁰²⁷ slipping through my fingers
⁰²⁸ lipstick-stained love letters
⁰²⁹ the world is so small, 'til it ain't
⁰³⁰ amortentia
⁰³¹ i love you so
⁰³² quidditch try-outs
⁰³³ the three broomsticks
⁰³⁴ love and war
⁰³⁵ zacharias smith
⁰³⁶ can't help it, i want you
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty nine.
↳ 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗂𝗏. ✧ 。
⁰⁵⁰ thestrals and broomsticks
⁰⁵¹ return to the burrow

forty eight.

1.8K 88 52
laraeatszombies által

✧ 。゚・ ❝ i heart boobs! ❞ ✧ 。゚・

A ROAR OF CELEBRATION ERUPTED FROM the gryffindor common room. "we won!" ron yelled, bounding into a sight and brandishing the silver cup at harry, who had just recently arrived from his detention with professor snape. "we won! four hundred and fifty to a hundred and forty! we won!"

harry looked around; hermione and maeve were wrapped in each other's arms, whispering excitedly to eachother between kisses. and hermione was wearing maeve's quidditch jersey.

then there was ginny, running towards harry and throwing her arms around him. and without thinking, or planning it, or worrying about the fact that everyone was watching them— harry kissed her.

after several long moments, the pair finally broke apart— and the whole room had gone very quiet. maeve and hermione both gasped in unison, seamus wolf-whistled, michael dropped his cup, and romilda looked as if she might throw something.

harry's eyes sought to ron, who was wearing an expression appropriate to having been clubbed over the head with a mallet. for a fraction of a second they looked at each other, then ron gave a tiny jerk of the head as if to say: 'well, if you must.'

"i knew it!" maeve whispered excitedly to hermione. "i knew it, i knew it, i knew it! you owe me five galleons, granger!"

THE FACT THAT HARRY POTTER WAS going out with ginny weasley seemed to interest a great number of people— most of them girls— yet, harry felt himself for once okay with most of the gossip about him for the following weeks.

hermione was absolutely over the moon, and was trying to convince them to go on a double date with her and maeve.

"you'd think people have better things to gossip about," ginny said, as the five of them sat on the common room floor. "three dementor attacks in a week, and all romilda vane does is ask me if it's true you've got a hippogriff tattooed across your chest."

   ron, hermione and maeve roared with laughter, and harry just ignored them. "what did you tell her?"

"i told her it was hungarian horntail," ginny smirked. "much more macho."

"thanks," harry grinned. "why did you tell her what ron's got?"

"a pygmy puff, but i didn't say where."

ron scowled, and hermione and maeve were now rolling about laughing. "watch it." he warned, pointing warningly at harry and ginny. "just because i've given my permission doesn't mean i can't withdraw it—"

"your permission?" ginny socfffed. "since when is it up to you to give me permission to do anything? anyway, you said yourself that you'd rather it was harry than michael."

"hermione's got a tattoo, aswell." maeve spoke up with a mischievous smirk. "it's on her left boob, and it says 'i heart boobs'."

"no i do not!" hermione exclaimed, outraged.

it was now harry's turn to laugh now— joined by ginny and ron.

"what, you don't have the tattoo, or you don't 'heart' boobs?"

hermione crossed her arms. "both."

maeve scoffed. "you're such a fat liar, you weren't saying that last night when you wer—"

"—i've got to get going for my meeting with dumbledore," harry suddenly said, standing up to avoid hearing anything else. "i have a feeling he's going to let me come with him to hunt for you-know-what."

"wait, harry— i need to talk to you about something."

"right now?"

"yes, right now." the muggle-born girl pulled out a very old price of newspaper print out of her pocket and slammed it down on the table in front of them. "about your so-called 'half blood prince'!"

"oh no, not this again! i don't even have the stupid book anymore, hermione!"

ignoring him, she continued. "i've been trying to figure out a bit about who might make a hobby out of inventing dark spells—"

"he didn't make a hobby out of it—" the potter boy protested.

"he? he— who says it's a he?"

"we've been through this, already! prince, hermione, prince!"

"right," hermione rolled her eyes crossly. "look at this! look at the picture!"

maeve looked over her girlfriend's shoulder to get a look too. it was a moving photograph, yellowed with age. it showed a skinny girl of around fifteen years old. she looked sullen, with heavy brows and long, pallid face. underneath the photograph was the caption: 'eileen prince, captain of the hogwarts gonstones team.'

"uh, so?"

"he name was eileen prince. prince, harry."

the brunette boy burst into laughter. "no way, hermione. you think that she was the half blood prince? oh, come on."

"no offence, harry— but hermione's got more brains than any of us combined." maeve intervened with a soft frown. "maybe she's onto something?"

"well, why not? harry, there aren't any real princes in the wizarding world! it's either a nickname, a made-up title somebody's given themselves, or it could be their actual name, couldn't it? listen, if say, her father was a wizard, who's surname was 'prince', and her mother was a muggle, then that would make her a 'half-blood prince'!"

"yeah, very ingenious, hermione... but listen, i can just tell it's not a girl. i can tell."

"the truth is, that you don't think a girl would have been clever enough!" hermione snapped.

"how can i have hung around with you for five years and not thinks that girls are clever? it's the way he writes! i just know the prince was a bloke, i can tell. this girl hasn't got anything to do with it. where did you get this, anyway?"

"the library. there's a whole collection of old daily prophets up there. and maybe you don't want to listen, but i'm going to find out more  about eileen prince if i can."

"enjoy yourself." harry replied irritably.

"i will!" she hummed. "and the first place i'll look is records of old potions awards! maeve, are you coming?"

"coming!" she nodded enthusiastically. the last time they were in the library together, she had earned herself a make-out session.

harry scowled at the two girls, scoffing. "they've lost their minds."

"hermione's just never got over you outperforming her in potions." ron concluded with a small shrug, and maeve thwacked him right across the head with her newspaper, before flouncing out of the room, hands interlocked with hermione's.

"see what i mean? lost it!"

lara's notes go check out my new lara jean covey fic, 'bittersweet' !! <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

9.7K 197 7
The year after the war, Hermione returns alone to finish her last year at Hogwarts and nothing seems to be going as planned. With Ron in London and H...
6.3K 89 10
Emma Myers x Fem Reader Book Please leave requests, I highly encourage them! Will only write smut if requested in detail. If you read this book, I hi...
1.5K 53 11
In which the boy who lived becomes infatuated with the intriguing Veronica Black. A girl that leaves you wishing for more, enchanting in every way, ...
136K 2.3K 18
These are going to be mostly about Hermione Granger x OC but I will also write x Reader fics! I use these stories as a way to give myself some self l...