In The Closet; Beidou x Ningg...

By beidoumainn

You, Ningguang, and Beidou get stuck in a closet together in a game of hide and seek. Every character in this... More

Hide n' Seek

After Party

2.8K 62 44
By beidoumainn

Warning: Contains a tiny bit of degradation, you have been warned.

---

"How about we continue our little game in my chambers?" Ningguang suggests.

You both stare at her, bewildered at what she was saying. She didn't seem like the type to be into such games, but it didn't matter to you at all, all you needed was to get fucked tonight.

You examine Beidou's face. It appears to be lit up. The look of despair wiped clean off her face.

"Let the game continue!" Beidou beams. You giggle at her excitement, becoming just as eager as she is.

"Let's do it!" you reply.

"Then the game is on after the party is over." Ningguang responds, strutting off.

The three of you scatter and continued the party. You enjoyed the drinks and occupied your time by engaging in different activities. Finding your way to the living room, you decide to watch people play beer pong and drink, though that didn't last long.

You now sit in the corner, scrolling through your phone. Beer pong became boring and the last thing that had you entertained was Childe, who passed out on the couch with his ass in the air. No matter how silly it was to look at him in this ridiculous position, your mind would never cease to think about tonight. You wish Beidou and Ningguang were with you to at least kill some time.

Speak of the devil. Suddenly, Ningguang appeared from nowhere, almost like a magician. Your head snaps towards her, eyes widening. A bit of thrill forming at your core.

"Where did you come from?" You raised an eyebrow at her, can't help but let a smile from your face.

"Doesn't matter, love," she says as she steps in front of you, wrapping her hands around your waist. Panic rises within you and your shoulders tense up. Was she about to risk getting caught? You place a hand on her chest, stopping her.

"Not here, too many people Ning." You say, looking at the crowd of people doing whatever the hell they were doing in the living room. She looks back, quickly observing them, then turns back towards you.

"They are all too drunk to care, relax." She says while laughing. Your shoulders relax a bit and your panic disappears. She puts a small lustful kiss on your lips and you kiss her back, returning the same energy. You feel your hands move from her chest to wrap around her neck, pulling her closer to you. Her tongue runs across your lips as her hands move down to your ass, cupping it. You let out a quiet moan in response. Thank goodness no one was watching you two.

"Cotton candy chapstick." She says.

"What happened to 'no cheating'? Can't wait a few more minutes?" You ask, the corner of your lips forming a smile.

She closes her eyes and grins, letting out a slight giggle. "This is not cheating, I'm just, seeing what type of chapstick you have on."

You smile, "You are a terrible liar."

She laughs before backing off of you. Her eyes watch you before caressing your cheek with the pad of her thumb. "I'll see you later tonight, love."

She strides out of the room, leaving you alone once again. You let out a heavy sigh, shoulders slumping and eyes overflowed with sadness, missing the warmth of her closeness. Deciding that you need something else to distract you, you push yourself off the wall with your foot; you walk out of the living room to find something to occupy your time.

You move to the large kitchen, the number of people gathered in the living room, and the smell of alcohol became too overwhelming. A huff of relief emits from you, finally being freed from the awful smell of liquor. You go over to the fridge and open it, searching for any clean drinks. It would be bad to get too tipsy. If you did, you wouldn't be able to look back at this night at all.

After a bit of searching, you finally find a cold can of fruit punch. The search was quite hard since Ningguang wasn't really a big fan of juice, but she still kept a bit for her guests.

You turn on your heels after closing the door and slam into someone else, cause you to let out a yell of fear. Jumping back, you hit the fridge door, which made your back ache like hell. Luckily, you didn't drop your drink. You look up to see who you crashed into, ready to apologize, but you stop yourself once you see who it is.

With a smug face, Beidou stood there, ready to taunt.

"Look at you, already screaming for me," she teases.

You groan in pain and annoyance and set your drink aside. "No dummy, I'm not screaming for you, I'm screaming cause you scared the shit out of me."

With a smirk, she takes your hands within hers and stares at them while rubbing them with her thumbs. "Do you want me to change that then?" She purrs as she tilts her head, her eyes focusing on yours.

If she chose to play the teasing game, then you were going to play along too. "Nope, you gotta wait until the party is over," you tease, pulling your hands from hers and crossing your arms.

you watch her groan in annoyance as she gives you an eye roll. "Don't act like you weren't kissing on Ning about 10 minutes ago..." She licks her lips hungrily, leaning into you. Her arms pin you against the fridge and your clit comes into contact with her knee. A small gasp of pleasure and surprise emits from your mouth.

Wrapping your arms around her back, you pull her closer to you, placing your forehead on her shoulder. Her hands roam your body as try to quiet your moans. Your head is pushed back against the refrigerator, giving her access to your neck. Softly, she kisses your neck and sucks on it. It felt so good to be kissed by her again, but the fact that you were out in the open doing something so erotic bothered you.

You had to speak up. "Beidou... we're gonna get caught here."

A grin is felt against your neck. "So be it."

Sucking on your neck, her hand moves down to your pants and stays there. "Can I?" She whispers. You almost let her, but Ningguang appeared from the side, causing panic to rise within the two of you. Quickly, she backs off and hits the counter.

"Oh hey, Ning." She says, trying to play it off cool.

Ningguang shoots a frown in her direction, disappointed. "No cheating, Beidou."

Taking a deep breath, you relax and laugh. "Told you so," you say, walking up to Beidou and poking her nose softly, her face scrunches slightly in response. You move away from her and you sit on the counter, opening your can of fruit punch.

Beidou sighs, crossing her arms. "Don't be a hypocrite, Ning," Beidou says, sticking her tongue out at her.

Ningguang ignores her, taking a sip from her glass before speaking. "Ganyu and Keqing are announcing the party's end. Do you two want to wait in my room? It's on the third floor, at the end of the hall." She asks, tilting her head.

Beidou smirks, dirty ideas running through her head. "Aren't you afraid I'll 'cheat'?" she asks as she looks at you.

Ningguang's eyebrows crease slightly as a bit of anger paints her face. "If you do, you will feel my wrath," Ningguang replies, turning on her heel and strutting out of the room. You and Beidou exchange glances. She looks as if Ningguang's threat had no effect on her.

Sighing, she smiles. "Well," Beidou laughs, "let's get movin', shall we?"

You nod in agreement and jump off the counter. You trash your drink and follow her as she walks out of the kitchen's arch and through the long halls of Ningguang's house.

----

You admire the chandeliers and the endless amount of complex decorations as you walk through the halls and push past the crowd of leaving people. It took you two a while to find the staircases to each floor, but you managed. Up each floor one by one you go, until you finally reach the third floor.

"Her room should be up here," Beidou says.

"I can't believe you've been here so many times and you still don't remember where her room is." You respond.

She shushes you with her finger on your lips. "It's a big house, you can't blame me."

As she walks away, you smile. You follow her and the two of you walk in silence. Only the sound of your footsteps and the wind can be heard. A question pops into your head as you approach her room.

You speak, breaking the silence. "I wonder how good the sex will be in there."

Beidou stops and erupts into laughter, clutching her stomach. Tears come out of her eyes as she tries to catch her breath. You look at her with visible confusion on your face. She looks back at you, eyes watery, still slightly cracking up.

"Was there seriously what you were thinking of the entire time?" She says, trying to catch her breath after laughing so hard.

You sigh and laugh a little, "I had to ask."

She stops, finally calming down from her laughter. "We're here," She pants out. You both stand before a double door.

As she leans against the wall, she puts her hands in her pockets and leans her head back.

"Now we wait for Ning." You say, leaning against the wall with her. "Better not cheat," you joke.

After a few minutes, you notice Ningguang approaching you two. Your head snaps immediately towards her, greeting her with a smile and a small wave. Greeting you back, she stops in her tracks, looking between the two of you.

"Ready to play?" Ningguang asks

You nod. "I'm ready when you are."

"I'm ready," Beidou snickers, "but are you?"

Ningguang ignores her, responding only with a 'tsk'. "Let's get started."

"Oh right, you owe me two rounds Ning, cause you cheated." Once again, she sticks out her tongue at Ningguang.

"Yes yes, whatever," Ningguang says, grabbing your hand and leading the both of you inside her room.

You look around in awe. The room was colossal, yellow lights dim, but not too dark. Black walls surrounded the room, and a king-size black and gold bed sat in the middle of it. The sheets on her bed looked silky and comfortable. You and Beidou look around in awe, admiring the expensive little trinkets that line her shelves and her table.

"Every time I come here it seems like this room gets bigger," Beidou says.

"That's because it is." Ningguang jokes.

"Wow, surprising," Beidou says sarcastically.

Ningguang opens a door that appears to lead to her walk-in closet. "I need you both to wait out here for me," Ningguang says. The two of you nod and make yourselves comfortable on her couch.

She's still in the closet after a while. From a distance, you can hear drawers opening and closing. The two of you lie around in the yellow light, wondering when she was going to return.

Beidou raises an eyebrow and wonders what she's doing and why it's taking so long. She looks back and yells so that Ningguang can hear her. "What are you looking for?"

Ningguang's reaction takes a while, causing both of you to become confused and concerned. It quickly dissolves though, as she finally responds. "I'm looking for... Ah, here it is! It was hard to find all the drawers in here."

She walks out of her closet, a strap-on and a vibrator in hand. The two of you exchange grins with her. Let the fun begin.

Ningguang takes her finger and points it towards the bed. "On it, now." The way she spoke, the tone so serious and assertive, made you feel as if a pool was between your thighs.

You proceed to the edge of the bed, Beidou following you. You hop on it, slightly bouncing on the mattress. She reaches out her arm to Ningguang, palm facing upwards, expecting her to give her the strap-on. Ningguang tosses it to her while setting the vibrator on the bedside table.

"We will end this game by eleven o'clock tonight, due to me having some business tomorrow. Whoever gives [Name] the most orgasms by eleven wins."

"Bring it on, big shot," Beidou says.

One by one, they get on the bed with you. Ningguang on the empty side of the bed while Beidou sits in between your legs. For now, she sets the strap-on aside. Once again, her lips press against your neck as her hands slide up your shirt, palming your breast through your bra. Her thumb makes circles over your nipples as she rubs it, making you gasp. She pulls away from your neck, a trail of saliva still connecting her tongue to your skin.

Wrapping your arms around her neck, you pull her down towards you and kiss her sloppily. She tilts her head, roughly placing her lips upon yours. The sloppy kisses you give emit wet, smacking sounds. As you feel her hand trailing around your body, you whine into her mouth.

Her hand lands just above your pussy, and you huff. She keeps it there, rubbing little circles with her finger. Slowly, your pussy begins to wetter in anticipation as you become impatient and needy. Her teasing was torture and absolutely unbearable. And she wouldn't stop until she got everything she got you to beg for her, but you weren't going to play the begging game tonight.

You decide to try and speed up the process. You move one hand to her chest, slowly dragging it down until you reach the bottom of the shirt. You slip your hand under it, hands resting against her abdomen, you keep it there, seeing if she'd notice you. She does, unfortunately. She slaps your hands away, breaking away from the kiss. As you look at her, she furrowed her eyebrows with slight irritation.

"I'll go even slower if you don't be patient." She demands.

Your whining makes her smile like a villain. Fitting, because that's what she was acting like.

"Christ Beidou," Ningguang huffed, causing the both of you to look at her, "don't kill the girl now."

She laughs a little and bites her lip, reaching her arms up to the hem of her shirt. "Don't worry, I'll take real good care of her."

You take a gulp of fear and confusion, her tone leaving you suspicious. Beidou tore off her shirt right before you asked a question, messing up her hair in the process. In an instant, the question vanished. She shakes her head, hair flying around crazily, trying to fix her hair, or at least move it out of her eyes.

Her hands bunch up the fabric at the hem of your shirt. "I need you to lift your arms for me, baby."

You lift your arms up, letting your shirt slide off of you. For the second time tonight, your breasts come free, cold air hitting them immediately. You shiver a bit, but try to ignore it. She stares at your boobs, breath getting heavier as she does so. Her expression amuses you, and you grin wickedly at it. Now it was you who was smiling like a villain this time.

This was your chance to approach with a different tactic, and you took it. "Are you going to eye fuck me all night? Looks like you'll be losing." You taunt. She goes sharp-eyed. It worked.

Ningguang laughs beside you, dragging a nail around your chest in circles with her finger. "Don't look so angry, Beidou, she's completely right."

You both get a leer from Beidou. "Just you wait."

Your head comes back, moaning as you feel her bite your neck aggressively, vigorously attacking it. The pain hurt, but it hurt so good. Her teeth leave a mark upon the hickey she left. She slides her tongue on it to soothe the bite, piercing tickling you, and leaving a spot of saliva. You press up against her knee, trying to gain friction. Her mouth grins evilly against your neck.

"Tell me, who's losing again?"

Before you have a chance to respond, she already has her fingers around the waist of your pants, yanking them down to your ankles. Her fingers shove your underwear to the side, exposing your wet pussy. She gathers up your wetness with her fingers as she strokes your pussy lips.

"Definitely not losing if you're this wet for me."

A whine of embarrassment comes from you, and she laughs. She continuously moves down from your neck, stopping right above your hips. Her thumb pokes your clit while she rubs your lips at the same time. But it wasn't enough to satisfy your lust. You needed more.

Finding balance upon your elbows, you lift yourself up to find yourself looking down at Beidou. Her angry, lust-filled gaze meets yours. You watch as she tortures you by rubbing your pussy slowly

You whine and beg. "Beidou please."

"Hmm" she says, "Say sorry first and then I'll think about it, slut."

You look away, hesitating for a moment. She grows impatient and pulls away, making you panic and give in. "...I'm sorr- oh fuck!"

As you try to apologize, she abruptly inserted her fingers into you, catching you off-guard. The piercing on her tongue lands on your clit, rubbing up and down against it. You lose your balance upon your elbows and fall down, head landing upon the pillows. Your mind drifts off, too filled with lust to focus on anything but the pleasure being given to you.

Only when you felt a sting on the side of your thigh and a warning ringing in your ears did your mind return to reality. Your eyes open again to see Beidou on top of you, looking right at you.

"Still waiting for the apology sweetheart." She says as the pace of her fingers slows down.

You open your mouth, only to let out a throaty moan as she thrusts her fingers back into you roughly. Your back arching up off the bed momentarily.

She shakes her head, unimpressed. "That didn't sound like a 'sorry', try again." She comes to a stop once again.

You let out a groan of frustration, becoming irritated with her antics. Though her behavior wasn't something you wanted to put up with, you decide to give in and get it over with, for the sake of your sanity and your orgasm.

With every bit of self-control you have, you do your best to speak. "I'm sor-...ry!" You finally manage to moan out as she thrusts again, attempting to mess up your apology. She fails, but instead of being disappointed, she was more so impressed. She smiles down at you and bends down to your ear.

"You're so good for me..." she whispers huskily, "...now cum for me."

She adds a third finger inside of you, immediately going back down to your clit and latching her mouth around it. Her fingers curl inside of you, hitting your g-spot with each thrust. Your hand quickly moves down to her silky, wavy hair, keeping her close to your clit.

Suddenly, your muscles tense, your back arches off the silk sheets of the bed, and your legs shake violently as you come undone on her fingers. She continues to thrust as you come down from your orgasm, letting you ride it out. You loosen your grip on her hair, arms weakly falling to your side. Your body slowly slumps down against the bed once again.

Trying to catch your breath, you look up at her. Her brown hair is now disheveled from you. She's examining her soaking wet fingers, grinning at them.

"Such a wet whore for me." She says, shifting her eyes to you. You look away in embarrassment, covering your eyes.

You feel her fingertips roughly grip your jaw, forcing you to look at her. "Look at me, baby"

She purses her lips around her fingers, one by one. She licks them slowly and lets out low moans as she savors the taste of you, all while looking you dead in the eye. Your legs twitch a bit from watching her do something so erotic.

"You like that, hm? Too bad there's no more left. We'll just have to make some more, huh?" She says while wiggling her eyebrows and letting out a breathy laugh. You don't respond, as you're too out of breath to even form a sentence.

She glances over at the clock. "9:30, we still have time for a second round."

Ningguang lets out a little chuckle as she pushes herself off the bed, standing up straight. "Mmm, it's fun watching, but I don't think I can sit idle for so long, Beidou."

The both of you fixate your eyes on her, unable to pull them away. Unbuttoning her shirt, she revealed her gorgeous, soft cleavage. She slips her button-up off her shoulders with ease, tossing it to the floor. Her eyes move to both of you.

"Enjoying the view?" Ningguang teases. Your body stiffens and your face heats up, realizing you were staring a bit too much.

"Who wouldn't?" Beidou replies smoothly. Ningguang rolls her eyes at her, continuing to undress. Beidou turns her attention to you. You feel the warmth of the back of her hand caressing your cheek gently. Her mood completely changed.

"I need you to turn over for me. Can you do that, baby?" She asks softly.

You nod before using the little bit of energy you regained to turn for her, back arched and ass sticking up in the air. It was a bit of a struggle, but you got there.

The bed sinks a little as Ningguang sits back down where she originally was, now completely naked. Her beautiful supple thighs lay right beside your head.

"We're going to change it up a bit," Ningguang begins, "...it'd be too boring if we just had to wait around for each other's turn, yes?"

You nod as she strokes your hair. "Good. You're going to please me while Beidou gets another turn. Can you handle that?"

"Leave it to me." You say while grinning excitedly.

She smiles at you, giving you one last tender stroke to your hair. "Can you move your head for me, dear?"

Following her orders, you do so, allowing her to scoot to the front of you. You position yourself comfortably between her legs, getting a magnificent view of her center. You gently grab her smooth thighs, the warmth of them immediately heating your hands.

"Better prepare yourself, Ning." You say, putting a quick kiss on her thigh. Your lips caress her inner thighs, then place a kiss upon her clit.

"I think I'll be just fine.. fuck- "She lets out a breathy curse as she feels you give one slow, tantalizing lick up to her clit. While tasting her, your head guides your tongue. She has a salty taste, one that you need to savor. She moans and tilts her head back, enjoying the sensation of your tongue on her slit.

You come to stop once you feel something hard hit you on your ass cheek, causing your body to jolt. You whip your head back to see Beidou, fully naked with the harness wrapped around her waist, poking at your behind.

"You're the one who's going to need preparing, love," she says as slides it in slowly. You groan slightly at the feeling of her strap penetrating your walls.

"Fuck," you curse, your breath and body slightly trembling.

"Don't be too rough on her, Beidou," Ningguang says.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle this time," Beidou replies.

The strap slides in you fully. The feeling of her inside of you made your skin tingle like crazy and you moan. She thrusts slowly, letting you adjust to the length of her.

"Don't get too distracted," Beidou says. A cheeky grin is on her face. You moan as she thrusts into you.

You turn back to Ningguang, trying your best to refocus on her slit. Ningguang's fingers tangle in your hair, holding it delicately.

"Does that feel okay?" She whimpers out.

You look up into her eyes, your half-lidded lust engulfed eyes meet with hers. She looks at your face with a bit of concern.

"Please, let me know [Name]-, oh shit.." she's cut her off by you sticking your tongue into her slit. Her eyes flutter shut, and she throws her head back once again. She grinds up against your tongue, creating a moderate rhythm. Beidou's thrust from behind grows faster, making you moan into Ningguang. Ningguang shivers as your moan sends a vibration through her clit, her grip on your hair tightening.

From behind, you hear Beidou chuckle. You whine a bit as she slows her thrusts, but don't lose focus on Ningguang. Your hot sweaty bodies stick together as she bends over you, radiating the heat of her body onto you. You feel her nip at your ear. It's not too hard to hurt you.

"Such a good girl for us..." she whispers against your ear. Her fingers tickle your skin as they slide down your feverish body. Her fingers migrate down to your clit, letting them stay idle.

"Gonna make.. you cum for me," she pants out. She grips your hip tightly, enough to leave a red imprint on your skin. She moves her fingers in gentle circles, stimulating your clit.

As your orgasm hits you, your eyebrows arch, your eyes roll to the back of your head, and bolts of electric pleasure run through your body. You moan loudly, even though the sound is muffled by Ningguang's thighs pressing against your head.

"That's it, keep cumming for me," Beidou says as her thrusts slow down. She runs her fingers over your ass, her touch gentle, attempting to soothe you.

"Good girl," Beidou says as she pulls the now slick strap-on with ease. She plops over next to you and Ningguang, trying to regain her energy.

Meanwhile, Ningguang is still chasing her own orgasm. "I'm almost there dear." Ningguang moans, throwing her head back slightly. Desperately, she grinds against you faster than ever. Her moans become increasingly louder, echoing throughout the room.

"So close.." she pants out. As you release your grip on her thigh, you stick your fingers into her wet core. She yelps in pleasure, now holding a death grip on your hair.

"Please don't stop" she begged. And you don't. Roughly pushing your fingers into her, you hit her g-spot repeatedly and let her ride your fingers.

"Fuck!" She lets out a throaty moan that bursts through the room. Her cum coats your fingers and covers your face as her legs writhe violently against your neck. Her orgasm is slowly ending as she rides it out on your face. You pull your fingers out and clean them with your tongue. As you sit up, her legs fall from your shoulders as she goes limp.

"How was that?" You smirk, licking your lips clean of the taste of her. She's unable to respond. Her head falls back against the headboard, her chest heaving up and down.

"I don't think she can speak right now." Beidou giggles.

You and Ningguang both join her, all laughing together now. You all take a quick break in silence before the next round, only the sound of pants can be heard. Ningguang breathes a sigh of relief and slowly props herself up on her elbows. Once again, she looks at you, eyes drenched in lust.

"My turn to fuck you now, [name]."

------------

You can kinda tell i gave up with this one LMFAOO

Anyways, i'm so sorry this took forever to write, I had terrible writers block. I'll be making another part, but it might take long, as I'm taking a little break from writing, I apologize. </3

Also if there's something you don't like please make sure to leave some constructive criticism :>

(edit: my stupid ass forgot to go back and delete smth so if you saw that sorry LMFAOO)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
95.7K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
48.8K 89 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
161K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !