๐™ข๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ข โ€ข ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™

By bangtan_b_

โOpen your legs, I'll teach you something newโž kim taehyung. @๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰_๐˜ฝ_ More

๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’

๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก

5.2K 202 95
By bangtan_b_

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

☁︎︎ꕥ📋ꕥ☁︎︎

"COME IN..."

she heard Mr Kim's voice, opening the door to his office. Making herself present walking inside she was welcomed with his back facing her. He was standing by the back window having a water bottle on his hand. Mr Kim turned around walking towards the table full of refreshments.

"Miss Guran, please make yourself comfortable..." she followed his instructions making her way towards her normal chair opposite his desk. Placing her phone along side with her initial books. Her eyes were quickly drawn to Mr Kim that was still standing by the table, grabbing a small black cup placing a green tea bag inside. He was wearing a dark green suit, with a yellow tie. His long black hair was tucked behind his ears showing his earrings on each side. She noticed a few rings on his fingers also making it look extra long today.

"Would you like anything to drink before we get started...?" Mr Kim slightly turned around. After getting a shake of the head he walked towards his desk placing the hot green tea on the desk and walking towards her. Where the other chair was placed he sat down where they were both sitting next to each other. The only think separating them was the small table in front of them.

"Let's get started..." she lowered her eyes feeling his on hers which made her extremely nervous. As much as it might sound ridiculous his voice took over her entire body. Just the simple three words made her so weak creating an explosion inside her stomach, even looking at him making her feel hot allowing her lungs not to accept air. His existence. His eyes deeply looking at hers as he smoothly licked his lips placing one leg over the other.

"Miss Guran..? Are you okay...?" Alora quickly shook her head before nodding her head.

"I'm fine Mr Kim.." he smiled grabbing his cup from the desk wrapping his long gorgeous fingers around it, she observed the hot steam escape the black cup before witnessing Mr Kim slowly move his lip closer. Quickly licking his lips blowing onto the cup to cool it down. Her eyes widened immediately looking away from Mr Kim, gulping down her saliva she gripped her skirt slightly pulling it further down. She started playing with her fingers before his voice filled her ears once again.

"I'll teach you how to French kiss today..." she felt her legs shake. Pressing her lips together she couldn't believe her ears. How can he say that so casually and smoothly...? Gripping her hands feeling her nails digging inside her palm she nervously looked up at Mr Kim.

"Excuse me..?" Mr Kim placed his cup on the small table in front of him, turning his attention on her.

"I told you I would teach you how to kiss and French kissing is also included Miss Guran..." hearing her name being called out isn't helping her sanity at all

Mr Kim continued.

"And you agreed on that..? I'm I correct...?" he was right. She most definitely did agree on that. However she didn't think he would open the subject again.  But she still nodded observing Mr Kim remove his glasses away from his face, placing it on his desk.

"I'm trying to help you as much as I can Miss Guran..." he leaned back on his chair making himself comfortable. Mr Kim noticed her phone has been vibrate for the past two minutes, witnessing how she picked it up from the desk looking at him before doing anything further

"Do you mind...?" Mr Kim shook his head, grabbing his green tea. Once again wrapping his fingers around the warm cup.

"Not at all please go ahead...." gripping her hands tightly around her phone, her eyes started to read the messages.

Jimin

Is 6pm okay with you for our meet up session?

Her mind went blank completely forgetting about the guy that hura set her up with yesterday. Although she did agree on it she didn't know if it was the right thing to do. On one side she just broke up with her boyfriend of three years and on the other her cruel mother that could potentially get involved in this drama too. Doing the same thing that she did to Max which was still unknown and now a guy by the name of Park Jimin wants a hook up session?

Alora

Yes that's fine.

Feeling his eyes pierced through hers she slowly pressed her lips together looking up at Mr Kim only getting welcomed by his stare. A light smile plastered on his lips as she quickly looked down at the new notification on her phone.

Jimin

Great. Make sure to wear something my hands can easily access, I can't wait to get my hands on you, see you soon.

Not having the guts to even answer back she placed the phone onto the table trying not to show any emotions to what she just read. Her heart was beating out of its chest knowing Mr Kim's eyes were on hers.

"Miss Guran..." Mr Kim grabbed the edge of the small table in front of them and quickly moved it so there was nothing in between them. He lays back once again slightly opening his legs apart tapping on it, her eyes nearly fell out of their sockets not believing what he just did.

A deep chuckle filled the room. Mr Kim smiled having his eyes fixed on hers.

"Miss Guran, please come and take a seat on my lap..." he had his legs apart ready for her body to meet his. To feel her body on his, everything about him was so exciting. It was so pleasing for her eyes, the way he speaks. His whole aura that is so captivating. Before her mind could say no she nodded, rethinking her life decides she gulps before getting up. Still having her hands around her skirt and her head low she started moving towards the male that is her tutor.

Mr Kim's eyes traced her up and down as she stood in front of him, he smiled patting his lap once more telling her to sit down. Nodding her head she slowly started taking steps towards him, placing herself on his thighs. Feeling his rock solid leg on her ass. Feeling a great sensation evolving she roughly bit her inner cheek as Mr Kim's hand met her lower back keeping her nice and secured.

"Come closer Miss Guran..." Mr Kim moved her closer until her body met his chest making her hand land on his shoulder. Her heart jumped feeling his finger under her chin slowly moving her face towards his, once again meeting his gorgeous brown eyes.

He smiled licking his lips before looking up at her.

"Always look at me Miss Guran, I want to see your face..." Mr Kim felt her body slightly shake under his own, slowly pulling her face towards his stopping right before their lips could be touched. Pressing his lips together looking at hers that was the perfect colour of baby pink, pressing his thumb on her lower lip.

Mr Kim whispered.

"I'll let you do it by yourself this time, I want you to take control of me. So Miss Guran I ask you to kiss me..." she was speechless finding it hard to breath, Alora dropped eye contact with Mr Kim which he didn't really like. He took her other hand wrapping it around his neck before raising her chin once again to meet his eyes, feeling his breath tingle on her skin she felt her body temperature rise under his own.

"I said kiss me..." laying her hand on the color of his shirt she hesitated before slowly leaning in, fluttering her eyes closed she allowed her lips to melt against his own. At first she didn't know what to do, how to even continue onwards. However Mr Kim responded instantly smashing his soft lips on hers. Pulling her more in, cupping her jaw before pulling her closer. Deeper as the kiss continued to grow.

"That's it..." Mr Kim whispered having the ability to burn her body into flames, she started to breath heavily as the kiss escalates, intensifies into something she never knew could be possible. Feeling a wet sensation inside her mouth that was his tongue.

Mr Kim pushed his tongue inside her mouth, this time she takes it with her own proudly welcoming it inside. Softly moaning as her tongue intertwining with his own, her hands slowly drop down to his dark green blazer. Her heart jumped on her chest when Mr Kim firmly grabbed her under thighs quickly getting up from the chair and carefully placing her on his desk.

Mr Kim had quick access to grip her ass under her skirt, placing his long fingers on her bare ass cheeks, before she knew it she had her hands on his perfect black curls. Running her hands through his mullet gripping it lightly before her legs were spread apart by Mr Kim.

She gasps as he trials his perfect lips on her skin, to her jawline and down her collarbones. Every kiss. Every touch had it hard for her to breath properly, Mr Kim had this aura about him that forces her body to love against his own which becomes completely unbearable.

Mr Kim continued to drag his teeth down her skin, everything was heated. It all happened so quickly, so fast, her body was screaming for his. It needed to be touched. Felt. Cherished. She was so open to it, allowed everything to happen which made him more interested. More intrigued.

Mr Kim's hands had a good grip on her hips pinning it down his desk as his lips travelled down her closed chest area. Mr Kim grabbed onto her closed buttons and started to undo them, his quick actions allowed goosebumps to prickle down her skin.

"My apologies if I'm going too fast Miss Guran..." he heavily breathed out before throwing her shirt across his office. She pressed her lips together before he quickly unclamps her bra but the male immediately stopped hearing his office door knock.

"Mr Kim...?" a voice was heard as he adjusted her bra back to normal before rushing over to her shirt that was thrown a few seconds ago. Mr Kim handed her the shirt placing his hands on her hips returning her back on her feet.

"My apologies I forgot about my next appointment..." Alora quietly nodded putting her shirt back feeling her cheeks burn of embarrassment she rushed over to her belongings quickly grabbing them and headed for the door. There standing right outside was a women dressed in casual clothing waiting for her appointment with Mr Kim.

"Miss Soo please come in..." Mr Kim spoke making the women walk inside allowing Alora to walk outside the door leaving the two of them alone.

☁︎︎ꕥ🪟ꕥ☁︎

It was six pm right on the dot. In fact she made herself come even earlier just because she doesn't want to make a bad first impression, to even get herself on this date she had to lie to her mother saying that she went over hura's house which Hura didn't mind at all. Taking Jimin's words into consideration she wore a white flowy dress that landed right before her knees. Her hair perfectly placed on her shoulder she nervously pressed her lips together slightly feeling her light gloss go over her lip. Raising her hand to knock on the door she instantly heard a voice from the other side.

"I'm coming...!" his voice was light and sound nothing like Mr Kim's voice. It was way different. Too different, the door opened revealing the person on the picture. Looking up at him he was even better up close, he was insanely handsome. His gorgeous orange hair being slightly apart on his forehand, he wore a black blouse with matching bottoms. She also picked up on how plump his lips were, how perfectly round and full they seem. She bit her lip just imagining his lips on her own.

"Alora? Please comein dinner is almost ready..." he opened the door a little more allowing her to make her way inside his home, her eyes scattered around the setting. She smiled loving the small homey feeling she received, the same feeling she had a few years ago herself. Just the thought of that made her flinch a little.

She turned around.

"I love your house..." Jimin's house was small and cosy. It's a one floor home that he himself adored dearly. Due to Jimin lacking with money and paying rent this small house was perfect for him, she noticed how he was shorter than Mr Kim. But still was pretty tall compared to her own height.

Jimin's eyes ran through her white dress, raising his lips to a smile he made his way behind her after closing the front door.

"I see you clearly read and took my words into consideration. You look beautiful in that dress..." Jimin walked closer placing his hand on her back which made her turn her head to look at him.

"Take a seat, let's have dinner..." she nodded as Jimin guided her to his small kitchen. He walked around the kitchen placing the plate on the counter while she sat down on the chair.

"I'm sorry if it's too tight or small..." she smiled completely disagreeing with him. She loved it, it reminded her of her old house. Something she used to call home. Something she cherished until this day.

"I love it, don't worry..." Jimin chuckled placing the plate in front of her before joining her himself with his plate. It didn't take long for them to enjoy their dinner and finish what's on their plates.

Jimin turned around licking off the last bit of his food before giving his attention to his date.

"Alora..." she turns to face him giving him a soft smile.

"I'm glad you came today, I didn't think you would..." she frowned. Observing how Jimin was analysing her face, his eyes wonders around until it meets her own.

"Why not..?" he chuckled once again. Licking his lips before running his hands through his hair. His head was thrown back having his hand covering his mouth slightly.

"I'm not sure myself actually, I just couldn't believe it..." he stands up from his seat placing his hand around her shoulder making her also rise from her seat. He slowly leaned in stopping right before their lips could touch, she could smell his breath caressing her own skin. She couldn't lie he was beautiful to look at, he was quite the look. Managing to control her breathers he leaned in closer before teasing her by brushing his lips on hers but not fully.

"I find you very attractive Alora. I can't help but want to kiss you right now..." her eyes opened wide, making her stomach completely turn. She breathed in before raising her hands cupping his cheeks.

"Then kiss me..." Jimin was suprised, quirking his eyebrows before tilting his head to the side.

"Oh really...?" she nods leaning in further wanting his perfect plumps lips to smash against hers already. Jimin smiles seeing her so impatient, the man quickly wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her to meet his hard chest.

She gasps softly not expecting such power from him, in return jimin smirks. His eyes quickly darkened seeing the smallest amount of distress from her eyes, slowly whispering.

"Don't worry, I'll rock you're whole world that you won't even be able to walk straight the next day..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.9K 27
enjoy?
161K 4.5K 36
"...แต€แดดแดฑแดฟแดฑ แดตหข แดบแดผ แดดแดฌแดพแดพแตž แดฑแดบแดฐแดตแดบแดณ แตแดบแต€แดตแดธ แดต หขแดฌแดตแดฐ หขแดผ..." ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ : -๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ- ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ : 26/05/2018 ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ : ยฉ๏ธ 2โƒฃ0โƒฃ1โƒฃ8โƒฃ ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฆ๏ฟฝ...
75.5K 2.1K 68
- ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ. ยฉ๏ธ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง__
3.1K 300 20
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ [๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž]. ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ข ๐š๐ก๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ...