The teacher // Miss Paulson

By Michellee-ahs

Story about a girl who goes through a lot of things and falls for her teacher. Ps: I wrote the first chapter... More

"You can call me" // Chapter 1
"It just warms my heart" // Chapter 2
"Her beautiful eyes"// Chapter 3
"Holding her in my arms " // Chapter 4
"What happened?" // Chapter 5
"I'm Yours" // Chapter 6
"I love you mom"// Chapter 7
"You could never make me mad"// chapter 8
"Thank you... for everything"// Chapter 9
"You are beautiful" // Chapter 10
"A favor" // Chapter 11
Wasn't your ex named Cherry? // Chapter 12
I'm sorry // Chapter 13
Please go // chapter 14
You never listened // Chapter 15
you're more my type // Chapter 16
I can get used to this // Chapter 17
I like it when you get jealous // Chapter 18
You deserve so much better // Chapter 19
I can't lose you// Chapter 20
He's gone // Chapter 21
I love you // Chapter 22
God I'm lucky // Chapter 23
Hard to forget // Chapter 24
This isn't working // Chapter 25
Still thinking about her // Chapter 26
good or bad news? // Chapter 27
I wish he was here // Chapter 28
The desk // Chapter 29
Before LA // Chapter 30
I don't want to wait // Chapter 31
Worth the wait // chapter 32
A couple days // Chapter 33
Can't smile without you // Chapter 34
Miss Paulson is boring // Chapter 35
Childhood // Chapter 36
Going on vacation // Chapter 37
The party // Chapter 38
The "after party" // Chapter 39
Flung out space // Chapter 41
Her mom // Chapter 42
Good girl// Chapter 43
Amanda's party // Chapter 44
The new collegue// Chapter 45
Just some time apart // Chapter 46
Lana's dinner // Chapter 47
This can't be it // Chapter 48
I've missed this // Chapter 49
Only you// Chapter 50
Taking things slow? // Chapter 51
Pictures // Chapter 52
Small family // Chapter 53
The Surprise // Chapter 54
Wedding // Chapter 55
I love you... 3000 // chapter 56
NEW STORY!!!

Sam // Chapter 40

874 31 10
By Michellee-ahs

You wake up facing Sarah. "Are you watching me sleep?" You ask her with your eyes still half closed. "No." Sarah replies smiling. "Creep." You say with a chuckle and give her a quick kiss. Sarah tries to contain her laugh as she holds her hand in front of her mouth. "What?" You question. "You said those marks would probably leave over night right?" Sarah says laughing. "Oh please don't tell me they're still there." You say wishing that they're gone, but knowing that they aren't.  "Zoe is so gonna tease you about this when we go swimming." Sarah says laughing. "Not just when we go swimming. She's probably gonna do it all day, since I can't really cover up my whole body. It's way to hot for that. Why did you have to do it everywhere tho?" You say with a chuckle, motioning to your neck and chest. "It's not like you told me not to yesterday. Besides I know how much you like it." Sarah says with a grin and starts kissing your neck again. "Yeah okay that's true." You reply. "But you already did enough damage there." You say pulling away and just kiss her on the lips. "So then it won't matter if I do a little more damage right?" Sarah says with a grin. "That is kinda true yeah... but I'd rather just kiss you." You say planting your lips on Sarah's once again. "Hey lesbians breakfast is ready!" Bradley yells as he knocks on your bedroom door, which makes you laugh. "Did he just actually say that?" Sarah says laughing. "Yeah he did." You say laughing and then get out of bed. 

You sit next to Tara and Sarah at the table. "Did you bump into something?" Tara asks pointing to your neck. "Uhh yeah, but it's nothing don't worry." You say before anyone hears and looks at you. "What did you bump into? Or should I ask who?" Zoe says teasing you. "Shut up." You say giving her a death stare. "Don't you dare laugh." You say trying to contain your own laughter when looking at Bradley and Ethan, who are also trying not to laugh. "So did everyone have a fun first night yesterday?" Steve asks looking around the table. You look down still trying not to laugh, but then Bradley, Ethan, Sarah and Zoe burst out in laughter. You just laugh with them, since it's already obvious who had the best night yesterday. "Why was that so funny?" Steve asks with a chuckle. "(y/n) had a lot of fun last night." Bradley blurts out laughing. By now everybody has looked your way and has seen the marks. "Thank you." You say sarcasticly. "Bradley there are kids at the table." Ethan says slapping him, but still is laughing too. "Believe me we know more than you think." Christina's daughter Bella says with a chuckle. "Let's just talk about something else please." You say with your cheeks becoming more red by the second...

Sarah is staring at you when you're undressing yourself to put on your swimsuit. "Creep." You say with a chuckle and turn around so Sarah can't see your front. "Hey I was enjoying the show." She says turning you back around. "You already had your show yesterday." You say with a chuckle, pushing her back on the bed and putting your swimsuit on. "So who says I'm not allowed to have another one?" She says pulling you on top of her. "Me, cause you did this." You say pointing to the marks she left last night on your neck and chest. "Don't forget your thighs." Sarah says with a smirk. "My thighs?" You question as you get up from Sarah to check. "Sarah!" You say as you see the marks she left on your inner thighs. "It's not like you stopped me yesterday." Sarah says grinning as she pulls you closer by your ass. She starts kissing your thighs again. "Sarah stop." You say giggling. "Sorry." She says pulling you back on top of her again. Her lips brush softly against yours. "I just can't help myself around you." She says with a grin. "Well you'll have to, cause I promised the kids to go swimming with them." You say pressing one last kiss onto her lips. "Fine. I'll have my way with you later." Sarah says as you get up from her. You smirk as your starting to like Sarah's new dominant side. 

"Are you ready to go swimming?" You say as you scoop Tara off the floor and lift her over your shoulder. "Yes!" She yells excited. Everybody starts walking to the swimming area, which consisted of 4 large swimming pools, 2 big waterslides, 2 smaller ones and a couple of food stands. Christina asked Bella to go and talk to her brother, since she was having a little argument with her son Sam because he doesn't want to go swimming. "Why doesn't he want to come?" You ask Christina, cause you're curious. "He just doesn't want to go swimming." Christina says. "Why not?" You ask her. "I don't know he's just been acting up since his dad and I got divorced.  He just sits in his room everyday doing nothing." Christina says. "He doesn't want to come. He says he can just stay here." Bella says. "I don't get why he doesn't want to come tho." Christina says. "Mom you know he's not comfortable." Bella says quietly, but you still hear her. "Should I try to talk to him?" You ask Bella and Christina. "I don't think it will work." Christina says. "I can always try." You say. "I guess you can always try." Bella says. "Why don't you guys already go and we'll catch up." You say. "Are you not coming?" Tara asks with a dissapointed look on her face. "Yes I'm coming a little later. I'm sure Sarah will be fun without me too." You say with a chuckle and Sarah slaps your arm. 

Everybody left and you knock on Sam's door and open it. "Hey. Can I come in?" You ask. "Well you already opened the door so." He replies. "I know we haven't talked alot and I get that you're just getting used to everything. That's completely normal-" You say, but Sam cuts you of. "Just leave me alone I don't need you to talk to me." Sam says. "Okay normally I would like totally listen to that and leave, but I can see your not doing okay. I get that you might not want to talk about it with your mom or sister or just anybody, but it's never good to not talk to anyone." You say and Sam sighs. "Parents can be pretty oblivious, can't they? I mean your parents get divorced and all of a sudden your family is not complete anymore. Then one of them finds someone else and you're just supposed to get used to someone new or maybe even a new family. Can you look me in the eyes and tell me that doesn't bother you or that you don't want to rant to someone about it." You say and Sam just looks down. "Steve isn't my real dad so I won't tell him or Christina about any of this if you don't want to." You say and he pats the spot next to him on the bed for you to sit. "Wait steve isn't your dad?" Sam asks. "Nope he isn't, but we're not talking about me rigt now. So spill it. Why didn't you want to come swimming?" You ask him. "It's just weird. I don't even really know Steve or you or Tara or any of these people and now I'm just supposed to act like a happy family. It's not like Steve's not nice to me, but he's just not my dad. Not that my dad still cares about me. He already found a new family just after they were divorced for 2 months. At least mom waited a year. He just acts like the son of his girlfriend is like the perfect son, because he plays sports and has a lot of friends. I'm just the weird emo kid to him." Sam says looking down pointing at his clothes. "You know just because he might be spending a lot of time with the other kid doesn't mean that he doesn't love you. Parents don't always understand their children and we don't always understand our parents. I'm sure your dad loves you and he doesn't think you're weird." You say. "He told me that I should sometimes be more like his girlfriends son and to not be so dramatic." Sam says as he's trying not to cry. "Well then he's wrong, cause you seem like a really nice and cool kid. But sometimes the people we love and who love us, also hurt us the most. That's not fair, but there's nothing you can change about that. You know there's nothing wrong with crying either, right?" You say say nudging him. "Men don't cry." He says imitating who you think is his father. "It's actually pretty strong to cry, because then you're not afraid to show someone that your vulnerable. That's something that I had to learn to when I was younger." You say. "Do you still talk to your dad?" Sam asks with a tear dropping down his face. "I do sometimes yeah, but after he and my mom divorced I didn't see or talk to him for a long time." You say. "Why didn't you see him for a long time?" Sam asks. "He wasn't really a nice man at that time. He used to drink a lot and use drugs, which made him different." You say. "Did he hurt you?" Sam asks. "Yeah he did, sadly he left some scars to remind me everyday of what he did. But I guess you learn to live with things and understand them as you get older." You say. "Aren't you mad at him anymore?" Sam asks. "I used to be, but then one day he suddenly stood in front of me with a new wife and daughter and saw that he had changed. He's a really good father to Zoe and ofcourse that hurt me. Seeing him being a good dad to one kid, but never being kind to me when I was younger. After something bad had happened and I ended up in the hospital I realised that he had always loved me, but he just never showed me when I was younger. It took me a while to forgive him, but eventually I did. And I'll never have a normal father daughter bond with him, but I'm happy where we're at now. So what I'm trying to say is that now it might hurt a lot, but somehow someday it will start to hurt less and less." You say. "Thank you for talking with me." Sam says giving you a hug. "No problem." You say with a genuine smile. "Wanna go and swim now?" You ask him, but he looks down again. "I uhmm.. I." He tries to say it, but just motions to his arm. "That's why you're wearing longer sleeves when it's this hot aren't you?" You question and he just nods. "Does your mom know about this?" You ask him and he replies nodding again. "That's why she lets me wear longer sleeves, because I don't feel comfortable showing everybody what I did." He says and you understand him, because you don't like showing your scars either. "I get it I don't like people seeing my scars either, but you should never be ashamed of them." You say.  You take your shirt of, but you're wearing your bathing suit underneath. "Here. People are going to see one of mine to, so you won't be the only one." You say pointing to your back and then put your shirt back on. "Is it okay if I decide when I'm there?" Sam asks. "Yeah ofcourse and if you don't feel comfortable you don't have to. I'm sure everybody will be happy if you're just there to." You say. 

You both are still talking while walking to the swimming area. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but earlier you said that you ended up in the hospital. What happened then?" Sam asks. "It's okay I can talk about it now." You say and tell him about the school shooting, that you got shot and that you lost your bestfriend that day. "You know you're really nice for being such a tough and strong person." Sam says. "Thank you."You say. You both talked about some more fun things, like which music he listens to and what kind of movies he likes to watch, while walking to the swimming area...

Hey guys I was supposed to put a lot more in this chapter, but you know I like to write long parts when it comes to character development :)) I'll try to write the next one as soon as possible. Hope you guys still liked this chapter tho! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 163 18
18 year old Emily and her mom moves to a new city. She has to face new challenges by finding new friends, going to a new school and finding a job. A...
298 7 8
TW: abuse, eating disorder, mention of suicide, self harm and sexual assault. Y/n's life had never been the best, but she couldn't do anything to...
866 110 29
student teacher romance, some drama and some spicy scenes... what more could you want 😂 *completed* 06/07/2021-30/07/2021
31.7K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...