Fate/Cinder

Av FatherKaaji

The Soul of Cinder, also known as Y/N, is a collection of kings that have linked with the fire. After being d... Mer

Volume 1 Chapter 1: Prince turned Servant
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Prince's Past
Volume 1 Chapter 3: Another Accident
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Fate/Cinder
Volume 1 Chapter 5: The Alter D'Arc
Volume 1 Chapter 6: Astolfo and Y/N Take On The World
Volume 1 Chapter 7: Historical Lesson: Prince Y/N of Canada
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Final Day On This World/Singularity #8
Volume 1 Chapter 9: France - The Evil Reign of A Corrupt King Part 1
Volume 1 Chapter 10: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 11: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 3
Volume 1 Chapter 13: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 5
Volume 1 Chapter 14: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 6
Volume 1 Chapter 15: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 7
Volume 1 Chapter 16: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 8
Volume 1 Chapter 17: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 9
Volume 1 Chapter 18: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 10
Volume 1 Finale (19): The Fate of a Cinder
Summer Chapter 1: Trapped On A Island?!
Summer Chapter 2: QP Joyride! Part 1
Summer Chapter 3: QP Joyride! Part 2
Summer Chapter 3.5: Ishtar - Summer Bash Event!
Summer Chapter 4: Underground Alcatraz
Summer Chapter 5: Flame Explained
Summer Saga Finale (6) : Earth-Shaking Showdown! (vs. Y/N & Gilgamesh)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Canada - Paradisus Paradoxum Part 1
Halloween Special 🎃: Fate/Halloween

Volume 1 Chapter 12: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 4

8.3K 224 82
Av FatherKaaji

A/N: Hey guys. Kaaji here, I want to thank everyone who is reading, and still is reading this book. There have been many confusions that I have not spoken much, or clarified here, so let's break it down together, shall we?

Confusion #1: "Gilgamesh can take on Y/N."

Answer: "The only reason why Gilgamesh one-ups Y/N is because he was not aware or focused, which meant his guard was not up during the fight. It would take both Gilgamesh and his Archer counterpart to defeat Y/N past both of his phases."

Confusion #2: "Y/N is a Grand Saber."

Answer: "As much as I would like it. Y/N is NOT a Grand Saber. Just like the Soul of Cinder, Y/N could be a Lancer, Berserker, and Caster. Meaning he does not qualify for such title. Although he was the best in his era, it's his alternate classes that are holding him back."

Confusion #3: "Are Dark Souls characters making an appearance?"

Answer: "Many have DM'ed me about this. Since it is a Dark Souls crossover...where are special characters like Dragonslayer Ornstein, Gwyn, Yhorm, and more? Mind you, I didn't want to add them because I didn't know how you all would react. I didn't want to disrupt the tone of adding more third-party characters, but if you guys are down for it, so am I. Leave any dark souls character you want, and ill think about it. The Undead Chosen and The Ashen One do not apply here."

Confusion #4: "(Girl Name) will be paired with Y/N. / Is (Girl Name) and Y/N official?"

Answer: "Ah...yes...but...no. Here's how I have it set up. You noticed the title of this book went from Prince of Cinders to Fate/Cinder, right? It's to pay homage to Fate/Stay Night, but I also adapted a few things.

When this book ends and we reach the final singularity. There will be three endings. You heard me. Three of them. And they are all tailored to a certain partner, well, two of them are.
I won't spoil much, but it's similar to Fate/Stay Night's endings.

1st ending, if you have fallen in love with Gudako and love the master-servant connection, this ending is for you.

2nd ending, if you had fallen in love with Y/N's pursuit for Jeanee's heart, which he does capture eventually, but if you love the French ruler, that ending is for you. But what if...what if you wanted a bit more? Not the girls you liked, huh?

Here's the 3rd ending, if you had fallen for every single female servant in this book that has interacted with Y/N, this ending is for you. Why? Because it's the harem ending. And I mean...every female servant will be with Y/N, including Jeanee and Gudako of course. The relationship between them might not feel real yet, but will soon later, have you made your decision yet?"

Confusion #5: "More Y/N-based singularities coming?"

Answer: "Yes. After this singularity arc, I will be focusing on one-shots with female servants to strengthen the option of the third ending, and then right after that we have the Norse God Y/N singularity."

Final Confusion: "Y/N's ability showcase. Soul of Cinder moveset?"

Answer: "I've based Y/N off of Soul of Cinder, so of course he would have the same moveset. That also means that when Y/N is defeated, he does indeed have a second phase. That's why last chapter he refers to death because he doesn't realize that virtually no one can stop him.

But this also means confusion with his class. He has one caster weapon, one lancer weapon, and two saber weapons. His personal skill allows him to change through these weapons all while keeping the class of Saber."

A/N: This turned out to be a Q&A, huh? Not quote for today's chapter. Just wanna thank you for not dropping my book. Read on! And oh, dodge the plotholes, please!

--------------

Y/N: "So...there's an error that has occurred in time, making me a French commander in the process?"

Marie: "How many times don't have to say it?! Yes!"

Jalter sighed as Y/N looked puzzled. But seemed to piece all of the information at the same time.

Y/N: "So send me there."

Marie: "No I'm not explaining again-wait...huh?"

Y/N: "Send me to France. Master and they see already there right? If this me has gone the path of betrayal and is still connected with the First Flame, it'll be a problem..."

Marie: "You realized? That's what is was trying to do earlier, but nobody could find you! Where were you anyway?!"

The Incarnation of Kings looked away and nervously smiled, causing Jalter to sigh again.

Jalter: "Director. Y/N will be no better than any servant you select."

Y/N: "Hey? Jalter what makes you so different from the others than? Director..."

Marie: "Marie. Olga Marie."

Y/N: "-Ogra Mari. No one understands me better than myself."

Marie: "But its Human Foundation Value is slowly rising. This...French version of you is on its way of becoming an Alter."

Silence was all that was heard in the office.

Marie: "No offense Jeanee Alter."

Jalter: "I don't need your apology. Bottom line, if you do not send me, this situation will get out of hand."

Marie: "Do you not realize who you are talking too? I could take you right back from where you came."

Jalter: "I'm not sure if Gudako would allow that."

Just as if the magic key word was spoken, Marie begans to roll her eyes and sigh.

Marie: "...Y/N, don't mess up."

Y/N: "Aw yeah! Let's go!"

Jalter: "Wh-what?!"

Marie: "We do not need another alter singularity event. Y/N, I trust you know what you are doing."

Y/N's armor begins to form around him in ashes, as he looks back.

Y/N: "Did you forget I was a 5-star servant? I know what to do here."

Jalter: "Remember this choice, you'll remember it..."

Now...Present.
France.
Roi Y/N vs Soul of Cinder.

Should I skip to phase 2? No...I need to be defeated first, but when have I really activated it?

Looking at my counterpart, he began to mumble under his breath, curses, I could tell. I'm him, I would've done the same thing.

He grabs a sword, a man made sword, and that was the cue for me to start laughing at him.

Y/N: "You were born with the First Fire! Use it! At least when I defeat you nobody will kindle with it."

Roi Y/N: "What do you mean? The First Flame? It has not been used in a long time...such sorcery..."

Y/N: "Don't mistake it for sorcery, this is what carried our elders through the lands of old."

Instantly, the sword in my hand changes into a long pike. I began to throw it with all of my might at him.

He managed to dodge out of the way, but this starts another explosion he wasn't prepared for, blowing him all the way until his back hit a tree, halting him.

Y/N: "Use it! The First Flame! You can not win against me unless you do so!"

Roi Y/N: "I wasn't going to kill you regardless...just look at you. Another Lord of Cinder..."

Y/N: "Not another, did you forget I was you?"

Turning the pike in a normal sword now, I slashed multiple times at my counterpart, each attack was dodged by rolling.

Y/N: "Run all you want. Of all the things possible, you betrayed Canada?! Why?!"

Roi Y/N: "I couldn't win against the French! They were too strong! Now, with the First Flame, I can get my revenge-"

Another explosion sound came from the throw of my pike. He was bleeding and couldn't even bother moving.

Y/N: "I didn't give up Canada! Even when I was outnumbered I fought till death! I guarded the First Flame from Archduke, that's all that matters!"

Roi Y/N: "Nothing matters! Guarding the fire didn't matter! My people were still killed, burned, and destroyed my history! Our history!"

Y/N: "The moment we were born, we were told to protect the fire from the one who seeked after it! These things were bound to happen!"

Roi Y/N: "Thats where I cross the line! I'm getting my revenge on Archduke! Archduke will not best me again, nor that he will ever! You are too stuck up with what father said!"

Y/N: "What father said was right! And will continue to remain right!"

Roi Y/N: "Bullshit! Fucking bullshit! He said that so he hoped the world would treat him like how he treated it! It's REALITY! What he was dreaming was a fairytale! Think! Y/N! Think!"

I was fed up with his words at this point, what he was spouting was nonsense.

Roi Y/N: "You really think father was being real?! He was nothing but a little dust in our lives! I continue to live on forever because of this fire inside of me! There's no reason to rekindle with it anymore! There's no more darkness!"

Y/N: "We both live until we are 80! Where did you get that from?"

Roi Y/N: "Gwyn! There's no reason to fight the darkness anymore, the fire has becomes useless! It's only good for its power! He told me I live until there's a use for the fire! Other me, it's been 24 years. Not once have I bothered to use the flame against the dark!"

Sudden realization hit me like a brick, as if time slowed down.

Roi Y/N: "We are nothing but a carrier for our lives! Nothing but a basket to hold the fruits! We were raised that we would use the fire, but we don't...not at all."

Y/N: "I-im not believing what you are saying at all! We do use the fire!"

Roi Y/N: "No we don't Y/N! We fucking don't! We are forced to live in this world until the dark comes! It's never coming! As we watch all of our friends die, well still be here for a another couple of centuries! You can blame the Lord of Cinders for this!"

He walks closer to me, parts of his hair have become a light grey and his eyes yellow. Perhaps this what he always liked this?

Roi Y/N: "Once I'm done with Archduke, I'm after the Lord of Cinders and next! They have wronged me!"

Y/N: "You don't understand! They did this all for a reason!"

Roi Y/N: "I'm supposed to believe you just because you have my voice and face? You are too stuck up with being right or being the bigger man! You take father's words as a life lesson! But for me? No! I'm going to destroy France, destroy Archduke, destroy the Lord of Cinders, and then! No one will stop me!"

Y/N: "Can you hear yourself?! Father wouldn't be proud of this! He wouldn't be proud of us if I did that!"

Roi Y/N: "I don't care about father! I'm taking the alternate path! I'm going to do what you couldn't!"

That's at that moment, I realized I needed to do it.

I needed to put him down. Time will be restored and the singularity will cease to exist, right?

I instantly jump in the air, coming down with all of my might as another explosion of fire occurs, burning away the ground and the grass.

He attempts to counterattack, but I swiftly get out of the way and stab my sword through his back.

Grunting could be heard as blood leaked from his mouth. It was a servant vs human fight, and I was bound to win.

I take out my sword, a burning hole that went from his chest to his back could be seen, guts and everything.

He fell on his knees, I guess since the betrayal, the connection to the First Flame has grown weak.

I flip his body around for him to see me, my helmet and armor burns off as he gets a perfect view of my face.

Y/N: "Disappointed is not the word for you. I hope you take full consequence for your actions."

Roi Y/N: "...ack! I-it doesn't matter...you will...see me again..."

I sigh, crouched to his level and put my hand over the hole in his chest.

Y/N: "Say hi to the big guy upstairs for me, ok?"

His body instantly starts to catch on fire, as if he wasn't already dead with the gaping hole in his chest, he had another problem to worry about.

Screaming pain. He twists and turns, but I just turn the intensity up a notch. His skins melts off, clothes, everything melts as it was just a burning pile of ash.

And then expecting for his First Flame version, I guess his connection was so weak it didn't appear. It should've, but didn't.

Standing up now, my simple T-shirt and jeans wouldn't bother blending in with the French people here. Hopefully no one saw me...

The wind soon carries the ash and spreads towards a direction, I turn to se where it goes...but instead, it makes my blood turn cold, and my eyes widen.

Master.

Fuck, this is not good. How long was she standing there for? I didn't see her or notice her presence when I was fighting.

Y/N: "Uh...this is kinda awkward..."

Gudako: "Another Y/N? Just when I thought we defeated the French one..."

Y/N: "No! It's me! Like, actually me!"

Gudako: "And you want me to believe that? Where did you come from this time, America?"

Y/N: "Chaldea actually. I came here to stop the uh...stop the..."

Uh oh. One we're those events in time called? It started with an S...i know that.

Oh yeah!

Y/N: "Oh yeah! I came here to stop the similarity in time!"

Gudako: "Promising, but couldn't go on with the lie. Artoria, go."

Artoria: "Understood master."

Hearing the voice, of the knight, I didn't know where the servant was! I only saw master!

My body instantly rolls forward, dodging an attack that severed multiple trees.

Holy crap. Could I have survived that? I'm not even sure...

My sword forms in my hand in a offensive stance, seeing Artoria, I also saw a image of Archduke...

But I shook my head out of it. The two look too similar. I'm not fighting in a fury this time.

However, I need to convince master that I am one of her servants! How can I?

Artoria attacks without warning, closing the distance between us, she puts her blade into one thrust.

With my Firelink Greatsword, It changes from a sword to a scimitar, and I evade back holding out my hand.

Artoria closes the distance once again, but this times she was striking from overhead, and I had the perfect counter to this.

Y/N: "Great Combustion."

Out of nowhere, my move came unexpectedly, a fiery explosion came and blown her back, smoke erupting from her body as she skidded on the floor.

I use this time to change from a similar to a casting staff, and would prepare the finishing blow with a spell. She wouldn't be able to dodge in time.

But...this is my fellow co-servant? Should I do it?

I began to hesitate when out of nowhere my body instantly dodges out the way, a spear was thrown at my head.

Not just any spear, a flag spear.

The spear was stuck to a tree, and just when I thought I was finished with Artoria, I have another problem.

Ruler class, Jeanee D'Arc.

She takes out her spear and wields it, pointing it towards me.

Great. Another problem.

Jeanee: "A-another Y/N...?"

Gudako: "Yes, this has to be from the singularity."

What is this bullshit?! Why can't you all tell its me?! Nobody wouldn't dare do what I do?! Can't you all tell or something?!

But I was surprised to see Jeanee, instead of Jalter who would want to kill me, I saw the ruler in all of her beauty once again! Oh! My heart!

Y/N: "Jeanee! There you are! I've been looking for all of you! I was sent by the director to help you all! And I did!"

Artotia: "Master...i think what he's saying is truth."

Gudako: "I'm not yet convinced. I doubt our Y/N has this skill prowess to even keep up with Artoria!"

Wow. Shots fired.

Jeanee: "Well...we can settle this one way."

Jeanee gets closer to me, prompting me to drop my casting staff as it returns to a normal sword, and fades away in magical energy.

Jeanee then begins to study me, I liked the attention, but now wasn't the time.

But, she continued to look at me. She saw something I didn't...

Jeanee: "This is...this is Y/N."

Gudako & Artoria: "H-hah?!"

Jeanee: "It is true, I checked his parameters. They match from the time I was with him."

She gives me a bright war smile, but it was more than that. She saved me from a endless battle. I wouldn't want to hurt Artoria or Jeanee, but if they forced my hand, I would have no choice.

Gudako: "So, this is really Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yeah! What's I've been preaching to you before! I'm still waiting for my apology!"

Gudako: "Hehe...sorry."

Artoria: "I humbly apologize. I should've thought this through before."

Y/N: "It's alright. The director over Chaldea sent me because well, it's me. Master saw it."

Gudako: "Y/N dealt with the French Y/N in no time. Of course, he was weakened, but still."

Jeanee: "However, we can not drop our guard just yet. We still have to deal with this world Y/N's empire."

Y/N: "I don't this we need to worry about them. After all, French Y/N being revived and coming back stronger than ever is a slim chance."

I don't do self promotions...but if you like UnOrdinary (Webtoon) and JJK (anime) and if they had a crossover or something idk you should check this guy named quinnstrikesagain it's one of his books.

Love y'all <3

[Fate/Cinder]

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

55.5K 2K 31
Y/N was one of the last demons to survive after the great battle, She managed to find the blue spider Lillie just as her master, Muzan, requested her...
36.3K 1.7K 28
When one of the most powerful and feared cursed spirits possesses a young boy, the world seems to be on the verge of collapse. However, everything is...
23K 1K 64
She was happiness. She was joy. A charming little girl with who would always see the positive side of things and try to find the good in people's hea...
30.9K 710 18
Y/n was never anything interesting during his days at Signal academy. But after reaching his 17th Birthday, an orange interface appears in-front of...