We are Guilty ✔️

By CarelessGhost

From Best Friends to hiding bodies to lovers!! Azazel never expected that Sebastian would go to such a great... More

Important stuff!!
Sneak-Peek
1. Broken
2. Fun?!
3. Why?
4. Apologies
5. Go Away
Do I love him?
6. Unintentional
7. Surprise!
8. Let's Talk
9. Scary
Framed
10. Stalker
11. You are not...
12. Little Secret
13. Because I love you
14. Sweet Dreams
15. Lies
17. Mine
18. ZEL♡
19. Crazy
20.We are Guilty
21.Confession
22. Together
Here, we are in the end!!🎊

16. Where were you?

196 13 2
By CarelessGhost

A/N First of all thanks to all the readers who are still here with me, and secondly We are Guilty crossed 500 views (not something big but definitely to be proud of...) moving on

Sad to announce there is a... Trigger warning: Slight Violence, proceed at your own risk 

 'Take care of your boyfriend' The words refused to leave my mind as I stood in front of my house, fingers a few millimeters away when it dawned on me as to why I would ring the doorbell like a guest? Mentally cursing myself, I turned the doorknob and entered my house, everything is familiar. 'Azazel, this is your home, what is wrong with you?' A little voice scolded me. Absolutely correct this is my house.

"Mom, dad I am home" I proudly announced and walked towards the living room to find my parents on the couch next to each other.

"Ze!" Before I had time to react dad cheered and stood up embracing me. His stiff muscles squeezing me, he is really attached to me especially after my breakdown.

"Dad, I am so glad to see you" I threw my arms around him. He backed up wearing a smile on his face, patted my head.

"My little Ze has grown up so much that he is with a boyfriend, huh?" He gave me a sly smirk with my mom joining him with a giggle. We walked into the living room, mom and dad in front of me. Their eyes were staring at me, why does it feel odd?

"His name is Sebastian." I rubbed the back of my neck and shifted back and forth on my seat, something has changed inside me. He nodded and stared at me.

"Dad, you are moving in next month, right? After the project is done..." Dad is employed at a pharmaceutical firm, he is working on a project in the next city and finally, it is one month until he is done.

"Yup, I will be back soon" Dad let out a chuckle again he eyed me, something is fishy.

"Ze, did you two do something?" I gulped as he pointed towards my neck, shit on one hand I promised mom no funny business, I kept my promise too, but then ahh... my mind will just explode if I don't do anything.

"Dad, actually it is umm..." I felt mom's suspicious gaze on me, mom's first rule; Never ever break a promise. My hands are shaking, think, think, think...

"It is a cat scratch" I let out a sigh as he believed my lie but still his eyes refused to leave mine. His hand rested on his chin.

"Did you disinfect the scratch?" Mom interrupted with a worried look, I threw my hands in the air "Yes mom it is nothing to worry about" She smiled and again silence crept up.

"Ze, I am thinking that you should invite Sebastian for dinner. I would be happy to meet our son-in-law" I choked on air so badly that mom started to scold dad as I excused myself to get a glass of water. My dad is a super friendly guy, he loves to joke around but that was totally out of the blue.

Everything felt normal, a delicious aroma caught my nose as I entered the kitchen. My eyes settled on the table, but my face went pale as I saw the food served on the table was none other than what I had vowed to give up.

Pizza!!

An unsettling knot rested inside my stomach as I stepped back. What the heck? Am I imagining it or-

"Zel, honey what is wrong?" Mom stood by the entrance as my eyes refused to leave that one thing I want to avoid at all costs.

"Nothing" that unsettling knot in my stomach just got bigger as I thought of pizza and blood and everything that happened a few weeks ago. My stomach grumbled as I tasted eggs and bacon, put a hand on my mouth, don't. . . don't throw up!

"Zel, are you okay?" Mom stood behind me, rubbing my back. That was not helping. I clutched my stomach, dropped onto my knees. Fortunately, I did not throw up like yesterday.

"Have some water" Mom quickly handed me a glass of water, I gulped it down in one go, by this time I heard dad's footsteps.

"Ze, are you alright?" He quickly wrapped my arm around his shoulder. I felt a splitting headache, I took in deep breaths.

"Brian hurry up, call an ambulance" Mom called out to dad, but I balanced myself without dad's support. "No I am fine, see I am absolutely fine" The name 'ambulance' triggered me to the level that my nausea went away, I stretched my arms to prove them everything is alright.

"Ze, you are not fine, did you eat something wrong?" Dad asked and put his hand on my forehead, mom held her ground with the empty glass in her hand. Again for the fourth time, I guess something is wrong with me, not my parents. I have changed. It is me who is freaking out at the sight of pizza! It is me who is going through voices in my head.

A ringing sound disrupted my train of thought, mom fished out her phone from her pocket. Her confused look told some other story.

"Zel, why are you calling me?" She held her phone to an eye-level, with my name Zel and heart next to it. Automatically my hands traveled towards the pockets of my jeans searching my phone. I left it on the bed.

"It must be Sebastian, I forgot my phone" I extended my hand, asking for the phone. She was about to give it to me but then dad took it before and even started to talk.

"Hi, Sebastian, Brian here, Ze's dad" Dad walked out of the kitchen like he was talking to a friend.

"Dad wait" I ran out after him, to take the phone, something must have been wrong if he is calling me right now.

"Yeah, is that urgent? But I won't allow that next time" Dad handed me the phone, his disappointed look only cued me that he is not happy with his and Sebastian's first conversation.

"He wants to meet you, right now" Dad's mood changed instantly and he did not even smile at me and plopped down on the couch, I turned back to find that same look on mom's face.

"Mom, dad I am sorry" I took a seat next to dad and he flipped me off with his hand. "I will come back for dinner with Sebastian, I promise" I took his hand and waited for his reaction. He refused to even look at me, is he that disappointed in me? "Dad?" I urged him to say something, talk to me.

"We will meet for dinner Ze you can enjoy your day with Sebastian" He spoke normally, but it sounded weird.

"But dad..." I was about to tell him that it is fine we can carry on with our plan. "Ze, it is fine you should just go", he sounded frustrated Dad turned his head away from me. I stood up, eyes watery.

Mom nodded in my direction, not an hour had passed since I was back.

'Sebastian this better be something important' I slammed the door behind me, one thought refused to leave my mind.

Within ten minutes I stood in front of Sebastian's house, this time again ringing the bell to be greeted by Sebastian's upset face. Before I could squeak he pulled me inside slamming the door behind me.

"Care to explain" Both of us spoke in unison, with the same frustrated tone, our hands over our chest.

"Where were you?" He raised his brow, and leaned closer, taking my wrists in his hands.

"Home" I whispered in contrast he tightened his grip. "I told you, he is fine" I heard Seth from behind, both of us turned around. I was left astounded when I saw a black eye on Seth's face, Sebastian beat him because of me!

"What happened to your face?" I took a step towards him, but Sebastian tugged on my t-shirt.

"He deserved that for not watching you" Sebastian stood next to Seth only the black eye could differentiate them.

"I am not a five-year-old, Sebastian!" I raised my voice, to tell him I too am frustrated because of his interruption.

"I can't let you go out like that, what if something like last time would have happened, tell me I don't want to lose you" He narrowed his eyes on me, seriously for the first time I felt he was wrong.

"But that was a coincidence, can you not throw a big fit about this" I threw my hands in the air "Just to tell you I did inform Seth that I was going home" I stood there eyeing Seth.

"No, you did not!" Seth argued, his hand over his black eye.

"Yes, I did!"

"No, you did not!"

"Yes, I did!" Our voices rose every time one of us spoke, my hands clenched to my sides, gritting my teeth at him, Sebastian witnessed our heated argument, again I saw his frustrated look.

"Enough!" Sebastian shouted at the top of his voice, startling both of us as we stared at him.

"Sebastian... it is his fault" I turned towards him as I am sure Sebastian will listen to me and understand me.

Guess what? I was wrong, everything I went through

There it was before I could comprehend I heard a loud sound resonate through the room. I felt a tinge of pain on my cheek with Sebastian's hand raised in the air. His frustrated face, angry eyes boring into mine.

.

.

.

Sebastian slapped me...!

A/N Ouch!! That hurt a lot when I wrote it too... write down your opinion in the comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 513 23
I decided to publish this story again after I had removed it. A story about two brothers trying to make sense of their respective lives while trying...
317K 19.4K 59
||WATTY WINNER 2023🌟|| Two strangers pretend to be a couple to win a dumb bet. The wager: they must enrol in couples therapy and fool their counselo...
86.1K 4K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...
2.7K 65 10
First time writing a story • Trigger warning Very gay 🏳‍🌈 slow burn homophobic