Yandere! BNHA x reader Onesho...

By LordOfTheBiches

Come one, come all!!! Want something dark and twisted? Look no further... You also want some fluff? Well... u... More

Information about the book
All Might x Eagle quirk! reader
We happy few (league of villains x reader)
Setting boundaries (EraserMic x gn! Reader)
Protection squad (Class 1A x reader)
We happy few (Shigaraki x reader) 🛑NSFW🛑
My Eri (Overhaul x Gn! Reader) pt. 1
Breaking Boundaries (Erasermix x reader) ⚠️NSFW⚠️
Betrayal Squad (class 1A x reader)
The Joker to his batman (stain x reader)
Acceptance (Bakusquad x Alpha! Gn! Reader)
If (Y/n) pranked UA
How yandere fathers react to their kids disrespecting their S/O hc
Delinquent (Y/n) goes to an art museum hc
Stain fanart I did
Delinquent (Y/n) and weed tea hc
Predator (Hawks x neko! Reader) ⚠️Darkfic⚠️
When it rains (tokoyami x reader)
Stain Hc ⚠️NSFW⚠️
Delinquent (Y/n) quits drinking hc
If Delinquent (Y/n) was secretly a dino geek hc
Delinquent (y/n) sketches
We happy few 2
All Might hc ⚠️NSFW⚠️
Villain UA meets Ex-Delinquent (Y/n)
Just Kuroiro glomping Delinquent (Y/n)
When they find find out about your oral fixation hc ⚠️NSFW⚠️
Villain's reaction to tall female S/O hc ⚠️NSFW⚠️
Delinquint (Y/n) gets kidnapped by LOV hc
Delinquent (Y/n) and the bakubros art
Just a rant/question
Hero's reaction to tall female S/O hc ⚠️NSFW⚠️
An art gift for I-Cant-Sing
Female hero's reaction to 9 ft tall fem S/O ⚠️NSFW⚠️
If Delinquent (Y/n) lost their puppy hc
Delinquent (Y/n) and Snuggles takes a nap art
More Delinquent and Snuggles art
Yanderes be like:
Unforgotten (class 1A teachers x gn! Reader)
Fanart for Inverted Mind Inc.
Delinquent (Y/n) gardening hc
Gardener Delinquent (Y/n) and Nezu hc
Gardener Delinquent (Y/n) and Koda hc
Gardening Delinquent (Y/n): he returns hc
Garden Delinquent (Y/n) and Snuggles nap hc
Destruction of the garden hc
Unforgotten pt 2
Can you guess?
Unforgotten art 🩸gore/vomit/pill warning🩸
Unforgotten pt. 3
I got blocked on twitter for a stupid reason.
Update on twitter block
"Delinquent's stalker" art
Delinquent wants a stop sign.
Delinquent and stop sign hc
Delinquent's Backstory
Aizawa and baby Delinquent (Y/n) art
Unforgotten pt. 4
The Delinquent (prologue)
Delinquent Y/n update
Important. Please do not skip
Update:

Endeavor x fem! reader ⚠️NSFW⚠️

6.5K 102 200
By LordOfTheBiches

Oh boy, this is gonna be interesting, especially since a lot of people hate this fucker.

I don't blame them, usually a man that abuses his kids and makes his wife have a mental breakdown isn't someone to... enjoy.

He's an interesting character though...

Also, (Y/n) is gonna be bi/pan in this, though she prefers women more.

⚠️Warning⚠️: Dub-con, misogyny in the beginning(with a guy that abused his wife and kids, he most likely does not view women as his equal), big sexual tension, black mail, Endeavour is just an extra trashy guy here.

🛑NO MINORS OR PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE SMUT. GO AWAY!🛑

~~~~~~~~~

When it came to women, Endeavour preferred them smaller and submissive.

He is an old tradition man. Women give the children and the housework, men work hard jobs.

So you can imagine his inner turmoil when he met you, another hero that competed against him.

You were everything he should have despised in a woman. Stubborn, hotheaded, unforgiving, and outright rude.

You were tall, reaching near his neck, and muscular. He almost mistaken you for a man when he saw you from behind.

A curvaceous, sexy, beautiful man.

And to make matters worse, your quirk was almost matched against his.

Your quirk was Phoenix.

While you couldn't cause massive damage to everything like Endeavour's quirk can, you were still a force to be reckoned with.

Your fire burned people while it healed you. You could fly with your quirk, tearing through the skies in the shape of a bird.

And Endeavour hated it.

And it got so much worse when you became the number 3 hero.

At the time, All Might was still the number 1 hero, still being more appealing to the public than Endeavour. The red head's ranking was sandwiched between you and the blonde, and he wasn't having a great time.

It got even worse when he crossed paths with you during villain encounters. He was taking on those villains just fine until you butt in and did HIS job.

Your suit was darker than his, more shiny. Small, gold markings on the suit hugged your hips and body so well, allowing him to see every detail of you.

Every. Distracting. Detail.

Needless to say, he was extra grumpy that day. He didn't even give reporters a chance to ask him questions (not that he would talk to them if he was in a good mood) and left the scene as soon as he wasn't needed.

If he stayed for too long, he may have popped a boner...

But you nor anyone else needed to know that...

Things got worse for the man when he discovered something that he just couldn't fathom.

By this time, he would show up in places YOU would appear at, mostly during villain fights. He was trying to show you up, to assert his dominance by taking out more villains than you and stealing your job.

That's what he told himself.

It was something he would keep following you without anybody, including you, recognizing him.

Where he followed you to was a familiar sight to him.

The hospital he admitted his wife to.

Okay, nothing new. You must be seeing a sick loved one. Maybe your mother or a cousin, I mean, why else would you be bringing flowers fit for somebody's mother?

He signed in to 'visit' his wife after you signed in and disappeared in the corridor after the nurses allowed you in.

"Oh, you and (L/n)-san are here to see Rei-san?" The nurse asked after reading the check in list.

'...what?' The man thought but said nothing.

The nurse typed in something before smiling up at the fiery man.

"She upstairs on floor 5 in room 37."

With that, he walked to where he expected you and his wife to be and opened the door slightly.

There you were. Lips locked with his wife.

You had her legs wrapped around your waist, hands caressing her body oh so gently while she hugged your neck. He could see you rocking into her while she let out a breathy moan.

Neither of you noticed the door being slightly ajar, nor did either of you felt watched.

"I'm so sorry I missed our anniversary, baby, I wish I was more organized." You muttered into the woman's mouth before Rei responded.

"It's okay, I don't care... as long as I have you with me..."

After some more digging and bugging his kids for info, he learned that the affair had gone on longer than he thought...

How long?

Well... since before his youngest earned his scar...

Apparently you have been more involved in his family than he thought. He learned that you had been there behind the scenes to act as a parental figure to all of his kids before his wife had a mental breakdown and after Fuyumi was old enough to graduate high school.

How did he know this? Well... out of anger and spite, Natsuo told him that you were more of a father than he ever was.

You.

A woman.

More of a father than him.

He felt... what's the word? Furious doesn't even explain what he was feeling right now.

He was angry at his children for not telling him about this, at you and his wife for...

Why was he angry at you and his wife?

Maybe it's the fact that his wife had an affair on him for longer than she was in that hospital. That would explain why he was mad at her.

But it didn't explain why he was angry at you.

He immediately thought it was because you were the one she was cheating on him with... but that didn't feel right.

It wasn't something as simple as you being involved in the affair. He felt more betrayed by you than his own wife... he was jealous that... that you...

Slowly, things started to click.

Everything he did. Follow you. Watched you fight. Swooping in and showing off his power, both his body and his quirk...

It all made sense to him now.

You hated being near the man, Endeavour. He always brought you discomfort no matter what he did.

It was partially due to dating his wife behind his back, but was also because you disliked him for what he's done to his family.

So you could imagine how you felt when you were invited to a meeting with him about your hero jobs or something.

It was especially hard to not feel despair when it was just you and him in his dark office.

When you entered the room, he entered after and slowly locked the door before brushing past you. Why he locked the door? You didn't know... but you would receive your answer soon.

He walked around his desk to fiddle with something silently and cleared a space in the middle of the desk, adding more dread to your being.

Why is he stalling? Just what is this about?

"You know. I don't appreciate you going behind my back to make 'love' to my wife."

His blunt statement caught you off guard completely, leaving you in stunned silence as he locked eyes with you.

"What would people think if the number 3 hero was fucking the number 2's wife. MY wife." Endeavour said while slowly walking out from behind from his desk.

You were shocked by this before your eyebrows furrowed deeply, giving a hateful look towards the bastard in front of you.

"You mean the woman that you don't even love? The woman YOU placed in a mental hospital?" You scowled deeply.

Endeavour scowled back and stopped to the side of his desk.

"No... I don't love her... not anymore."

His answer left a bitter taste in your mouth, nonetheless you didn't focus on that, more so on WHY he would even bother...

"Then why does it bother you so much that her and I are dating?"

Endeavour stood silently for a moment before speaking.

"Because I want you."

He walked toward your frozen form and stopped just too close for your taste.

"I want to fuck you, to make you submit. I want to make you my breeding bitch."

The degrading words caught you more off guard before you shoved him suddenly in disgust. Although he didn't fall back, the force of your push made him take a step back or two.

"I don't play with shit like that, boy. Not only do I not want to play into your nasty fucking kinks, I don't want to touch your filthy dick, you filthy twat!"

Enji scowled a bit before his frown turned into a smirk.

"I don't have a problem with releasing the info about the affair you and my wife had behind my back. Anything this scandalous can ruin your career and make my wife's life even harder."

"Are- are you fucking insane!? You're gonna drag everyone's name in the dirt for what? Me not fucking you???" You exclaimed.

The man gave you a smug look that made you want to curb stomp and walked back to his desk before leaning against it.

"I won't be as affected as you may think. The fact that you two had been fingering each other since before Shoto developed his quirk should indicate that my wife was a disloyal wench and you were a home wrecker that tore the family apart. People will eat that up and will point all of their fingers towards you, dear." The man was radiating with pride, knowing he had the upper hand.

"Don't."

The Todoroki raised an eyebrow at this.

"Don't do this... please..." you said weakly.

"I won't."

Your body visibly relaxed before he continued.

"If you give me what I want."

Already knowing what he wanted since he told you earlier, you hesitated before giving in.

"...fine." You said emotionlessly.

Endeavour walked toward you and grasped your upper arm and pulled you into him. He zipped the back of your suit down and pulled the costume down to reveal your shoulders before you caught the costume.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting what I want."

With a sharp tug, the suit was hanging from your hips, leaving you half naked.

"Here? Now!?"

You wanted to fight back against the intimidating man but forced down any fight you had. Your form sparked out of nervousness and embarrassment when he burned the back part of your sports bra off, leaving you completely bare to the cold room.

He lowered his head to latch onto one of your breasts, distracting you with his soft, warm mouth while pulling the rest of your suit down. He released himself from his own skin-tight suit but left you no time to process the size of his cock.

You were shoved roughly onto the desk, feeling exposed... because you are. What surprised you wasn't the roughness (that was actually expected), but the fact that the large man cushioned your head with his hand so you wouldn't bang it.

Enji's face was extremely close to yours during this strange moment of gentleness before he moved away so he could focus on you puss.

His fingers were large, so you definitely weren't prepared for that. Heck, you wished you had preparations before he prepared you with his sausage fingers.

While inserting a second finger, he rubbed your nub in a sensual way that had your stomaching twisting from the sudden spouts of pleasure.

"Have you heard of a mating press before?" The man said while placing both hands under your thighs.

You refused to answer, still bitter about the man basically blackmailing you and your girlfriend.

"Well?" He said, lifting your lower half and slapping the jiggling flesh that was your ass.

"Gh- No! No I haven- I don't know anything about your kinks, Jackass!"

The man swatted your ass with a low "watch it." Before sliding his hands up to under your knees.

"Well, I'll be the first to show you."

Before you could respond, he forced your knees close to your chest, making you wheeze and gasp in surprise. You didn't think you could bend that way, if you were completely honest... and you didn't think whatever was going on between this monster of a man's thighs would fit.

Seriously, what is that!?

You felt adrenaline and fear course through you yet you said nothing.

This is... this is for your girlfriend. So her reputation isn't more tarnished. This is for-

The man crawled on top of you, making the desk beneath creak and moan. He sat between your legs and began jerking himself a bit roughly with lube before placing the sausage beast against your hole.

"W-Wait! Condom-"

But he already breached your entrance. He was going slow, but it didn't mean that it didn't hurt like hell.

You wanted to tell him to stop... but you didn't in case you would moan in pain. As he pushed further in, your breathing became faster, heavier, and quiet whimpers slipped out of you. The shame and pain was too much, so you closed your eyes as tears fell down the sides of your head.

You were in pain and so, so full.

You didn't notice a pair of blue eyes staring down at your face before something calloused gently wiped your tears away.

You lifted your hand to feel whatever it was brushing the side of your face and grasped something larger than your own hands.

His hand.

It was funny how sweet and vanilla this was. If you and him were a couple that loved each other, you would have been touched by this.

But you weren't a sweet little couple.

Instead, he was a wicked man who blackmailed you into doing this. These sweet little gestures just made you HATE him more.

The pain was growing numb, but still lingered in your lower half. Your muscles slowly relaxed and you let your head roll back a bit.

Your body's relaxation and your calmed breathing were enough of a hint for the large man to move.

The sensations took you by surprise. From the stretching and pain to the feelings of being full and something else, all of this has you clenching on his beefy... his beefy... cock? Díck? I don't wanna say these words in this context, it makes me feel icky-

Ahem.

So anyways, his thighs met yours in a rhythm that slowly sped up as time went by.

Your walls grew slicker and wetter than they have been before. You didn't want to admit this, but it felt... amazing.

Though it was growing to be too much.

Unlike the times where you could take a short break after being over stimulated before orgasming, this man didn't let up.

His large sausage was touching placed that haven't been touched before, rubbing against virgin parts and just overstimulating you.

You loved it and hated it. Hated him for making you feel so fucking good and making you moan louder than ever before.

The orgasm was intense and so strong.

Your ears were ringing and your walls were tightening so much, he felt a lot bigger than before, which you thought shouldn't have been impossible.

Even after you orgasmed, though, the man kept going, pounding into you and biting the flesh on your neck.

He pushed you further on the desk as he crawled on it with you and proceeded to pound deeply inside you.

Your silence soon grew into whimpers and whines as he overstimulated you and pushed you towards another orgasm. Your mind was completely lost and all self awareness was gone as you hugged the man's neck out of desperation.

What are you doing? Where are you again? This is too much! This bastard man... you forgot his name for a moment.

Enji growled as he grew closer and closer to his climax. Fire began to lick at his flesh as did yours, slowly burning the desk beneath you two.

Steam was coming off the two of you before fire exploded off the two of you, scorching the desk beneath you two and the ceiling just above you both.

The feeling of his dick milk poured into you like molten, hot lava, and if it wasn't for your fire-based quirk as well, you would have probably been burned.

You were finally released, allowing you a moment of pleasurable high and cool down. You were so exhausted and unaware of yourself that you didn't question the lips that captured your own and the hands that slowly caressed your tired body.

Meanwhile, just outside, a certain man with red wings had his fist paused in mid-air. He was just about to knock when he heard those... noises.

"Fuck that." He said and decided to come back later, unaware of what Endeavour did to get you to willingly take his dick...

~~~~~~~~~

I am so exhausted. My eye bags dropped lower than a man's balls rn...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
91.8K 3.4K 39
Tomura Shigaraki x Original Female Character ____________ At the age of eighteen, an orphaned Mina is welcomed into the yakuza group, the Shie Hassai...
9.5K 45 17
Ships: DabiDeku RodyDeku OchaToga OchaMinaTsu MomoJirou SeroRoki TodoIida EraserMic (maybe more) not all are oneshots I hope you enjoy :). Angst:😔 F...
209K 9.9K 107
All Might is retired. The evil All For One is behind bars. Villains run rampant and pine after the newly dethroned underworld. And (Y/N)'s license e...