Enemies to Lovers

Af fantastictwo28

What happens when Madi comes back from LA after a whole year, will her enemy Tayler still bully her or not... Mere

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11 / Party
TYSM
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
OMFG
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Seven

389 6 27
Af fantastictwo28

One week later

Madi's POV:

I'm finally going back to school. I took a shower and got changed into this

(Without the purse)

When I went downstairs I saw no one was there, "wow great they obviously left without me, even Tayler" I said looking sad. "Eh whatever" I said afterwards. I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and took a bite out of it. I went out the door and got into my car and drove to school. As I was getting out of my car I got an idea. I decided that I would ignore Tayler for the whole school day, I would still talk everybody else just not Tayler. I walked into the school and went up to my locker to grab my books and all my other shit. I was about to leave when someone came from behind me and hugged me. It was obviously Tayler. I ignored him and walked over to Addison's locker while Tayler was still holding me. I felt Tayler let go of me, I quietly laughed. 

Tayler's POV:

I saw Madi at her locker so I went and hugged her. I thought she would say something but she ignored me. She started to walk to Addison's locker while I was still holding her like what the heck. I let go of her and pulled Addison aside and asked her "why is she ignoring me" "Idk" replied Addison. "Well then go ask her" I said. 

Back to Madi's POV:

"Hey boo" said Addison, "Hey" I replied. "So why are you ignoring Tayler" asked Addison. "Oh I'm pranking him, basically ignoring him for the whole school day" I said. "Oh cool" said Addison walking away.

Addison's POV:

I walked back to Tayler and told him Madi's plan. "Well two can play that game" said Tayler smirking. "Oh shit" I said.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

Back to Madi's POV:

I had been ignoring Tayler all day and it seems like Tayler is ignoring me as well. I decided to stop ignoring him. I went to our lunch table and hugged him, and surprisingly he hugged back. "ha I knew if I also started ignoring you then you would stop ignoring me" said Tayler. I looked up surprised, "who told you" I asked "Addison" replied Tayler.

Everyone went home after school was over

Once I got home I decided to post on insta

whoismadihall

whoismadihall: Hey guys how are you today?

Comments:

hater5: you're ugly

^

ilovemadihall: stfu

user64: I wish I looked like you

^

whoismadihall: you are beautiful

^

user64: OMFG I just fainted

^

user63: @user64 you're so lucky

^

user64: ikr

Click to load more comments

Thats it for this chapter, sorry I didn't post for a week. But I finally posted. Thank you for 500 + reads. Love Y'all!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

11.4K 88 22
Jaden Hossler is taken back when a girl moves into sway, but it didn't take long before they became best friends
129K 1.6K 50
She's new to the house, moved in after a messy breakup with a fellow 'Tik-Tok StAr'. She isn't shy, and enjoys a good time, but easily irritated. She...
302K 4.9K 57
#COMPLETED Lilliana Wilson is the "Perfect girl". No one ever thought that her and Bryce would be together. She finds herself facing issues she never...
115K 2.8K 25
What happens when a girl who gets stalked by o2l get kidnapped by them? How will her life turn out to be? And will she ever return home? Read to find...