The Elementals | Vkook |

By Snoehit

[COMPLETED] A world where six elements exists. Water, Fire, Lightning, Air, Earth and Ice were the Elemental... More

DISCLAIMER
Introduction- Part 1
Introduction- Part 2
1: GUARDIAN
2: CONNECTION...
3: ELYSIAN
4: MEET AT THE ISLAND
5: THE CONNECTION
6: STAYING AT THE ISLAND
7: DORM MATES
8: SHOPPING
9: ELEMENTAL RITUALS
10: ELEMENTAL RITUALS 2
11: BEST FRIENDS
12: ONE DAY
13: THE FIRST DAY
14: I LIKE HIM?
15: TO YOUR RESCUE
16: THE DATE
17: K-KOO?
18: MIND LINK
19: PLAYED
20: EMOTIONS
21: MISTAKE
22: SORRIES
23: THE HISTORY
24: MINE
25: LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO
26: POWERS
27: TWO IN ONE
28: LOVE YOU FOREVER
29: WATER AND EARTH
30: PUNISHMENT - 1
31: PUNISHMENT - 2
33: ICLYN
34: AEROS
35: IGNACIA
36: LEVINON
37: AQUARIS - PART 1
38: AQUARIS - PART 2
39: AQUARIS - PART 3
40: POISONED
41: THE EARTH ELEMENTAL GEM
42: PAIN
43: SECRET
44: THE REMEDY
45: SAFE
46: AWAKE
47: TRAINING
48: STRATEGIES AND PLANNING
48: PREPARATIONS
49: PREPARATIONS-2
50: THE FINAL BATTLE
51: THE FINAL BATTLE - 2
52: AFTERMATH (FINAL)

32: MY BABY BEAR

4.1K 171 38
By Snoehit

Third Person POV

When Taehyung thought it was going to be a long night, he never thought it was going to be more than that.

Yup....Jungkook had fucked him for nearly two days straight and now his ass is paining asf.

Jungkook woke up on Sunday afternoon to see a sleeping Beauty beside him. He knew Taehyung must be very tired. He never knew he had this much stamina in himself.

He caressed Taehyung's hair and kissed on his forehead making Taehyung stir in his sleep. He saw Taehyung opening his eyes slowly, growing in pain.

" Afternoon baby," Jungkook said sweetly as he saw Taehyung cutely opening his eyes.

" Afternoon....ouch" Taehyung hissed in pain and Jungkook looked at him in worry.

" Did I go too hard or overdo it? I am so sorry baby." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung.

" Of course you overdid it, idiot. How can you even have that much stamina!? Ow.....now you are going to take care of me you understand!" Taehyung huffed angrily but he just looked like an angry puppy in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook smiled and got up and went towards the bathroom. He came back after some time and picked Taehyung up who just looked at the other with a confused face.

" W-What are y-" Taehyung started but Jungkook cut him. " Shh baby. I am going to take care of you." Jungkook said softly and sweetly making Taehyung's face flush.

He set himself and Taehyung in the bathtub and started massaging Taehyung's lower region who lay on Jungkook in satisfaction.

They came out after bathing and Jungkook even helped Taehyung wear his dress. He carried Tae to the dining table making Tae sit on the chair.

Taehyung saw everyone come out one by one. All of the tops were carrying the bottoms and Taehyung knew that their condition was the same as him.

All of them were sitting on the chair and all the tips were making lunch for them. They chuckled, thinking about what they were going to eat today.

" Hey Tae! So how was your night...I mean day and nights with Jungkook huh?" He heard Y/N through the mind link and looked at her. She was looking back at him with a teasing look.

" The same as yours." He said with a smirk, making Y/N blush. And then both of them giggled.

" Are you going to keep us out of whatever you are doing?" Yoongi pouted and Taehyung giggled.

" Let's try group mindlink. Only bottoms." Taehyung said excitedly and all of them nodded.

" But I can't..." Yugyeom said.

" Ok so let's just us talk about it." Y/N said and they started mind linking.

" So what were you both talking about?" Jin asked.

" We were talking about these two days, weren't we Tae?" Y/N asked Taehyung, smiling like a freak.

" Don't even talk about it. I thought that I was gonna get punished for the night but it ended up for 2 days." Yoongi said.

" But you enjoyed it, didn't you?" Taehyung asked wiggling his eyebrows making Yoongi turn crimson.

" S-shut up! All of you did the s-same ok!" Yoongi said and all of them giggled.

" Aish my ass is paining so much. Never thought that midget would be so big." Yoongi said and all of us burst out laughing.

The tops looked at them suspiciously and the bottoms looked at them innocently. Jungkook came near Taehyung and kissed his lips.

" What was that?" Taehyung asked him blushing. " Nothing. I was missing your lips so I came here to kiss you. But I want more...." Jungkook was going to kiss Taehyung till they heard a cough.

" Yah! Do all of that later! Come here and help us before Namjoon breaks another bowl!" Hoseok shouted and Jungkook looked at him angrily.

He cursed under his breath and went back to work. Taehyung looked back at all of them who were looking at him while smirking slyly.

" Don't look at me like that!" Taehyung whined in the mindlink and all of them chuckled at his cuteness.

" Well how big was Jungkook's huh? Give some information" Seokjin asked and Taehyung looked at him with 'Are you serious' look.

" O come on Tae. We all are bottoms. Nothing's new in sharing our information!" Y/N said. Taehyung sighed. All of them first told about their boyfriends.

" Fine...it's massive." Taehyung said and all of them started laughing once again.

" What happened to these guys?" BamBam asked and all of them shook their head saying they don't know.

After a few minutes, the tops brought the food they prepared and kept it in front of them.

The bottoms laughed nervously looking at the food. Half of the food looked burnt and the other half looked uncooked.

" I suddenly want to eat bread jam!" Y/N said and all of us nodded our heads quickly.

" Yeah....I want to eat bread jam too!" Taehyung said.

" Wait let me bring bread," Jungkook said as he walked away to bring the bread from one of the cabinets. All the tops knew that the bottoms did not want to eat the food they made, so they just decided to eat bread jam.

" Then I'll bring jam," Jimin said.

" Jimin..." Namjoon called him.

" Yeah?"

" You got no jams." Namjoon joked and all of them started laughing loudly. Jimin huffed and went to bring the jam.

----------Timeskip----------

Third Person POV

Jungkook and Taehyung were now sitting on the bed. Taehyung was sitting between Jungkook's leg, his back resting on Jungkook's well-built chest.

They were sitting comfortably, with a laptop on Taehyung's leg. Jungkook had wrapped his arms around Taehyung's chest. They were watching a romantic movie on Netflix.

Suddenly Jungkook remembered something.

" Oh shit! We have to go to Iclyn tomorrow and we haven't even packed our bags!" Jungkook said and Taehyung paused the movie.

" Will you pack my back too, Koo?" Taehyung asked Jungkook with puppy eyes. Jungkook tried to resist it. Taehyung pouted.

" Please Koo?" Taehyung said with a soft voice. He looked so innocent and cute that Jungkook's heart was about to explode looking at the fluff ball he was holding.

" And what would I get?" Jungkook asked him and Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

" I will think about it." Taehyung teased. " Baby, did you forget what it cost you for teasing me?" Jungkook asked him smirking while Taehyung gulped, blushing.

" Y-Yah go to work....I'll g-give you a k-kiss then..." Taehyung said looking forward again.

Jungkook immediately held Taehyung's right cheek turning his face around and kissed him with love and passion.

" M-mhhm J-Jungkook" Taehyung whimpered.

" Baby don't make such noises or I won't be able to control myself," Jungkook said huskily, as he parted from the kiss.

" Aish you horny bunny! Go and pack our bags!" Taehyung said with his flustered face making Jungkook chuckle at his cuteness.

" Ok my baby bear," Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's cheek the last time and went to pack their bags.

Taehyung just admired his boyfriend who was packing both of their bags.

He just wished all of this shouldn't come to an end. He loved Jungkook too much, he is afraid of losing him.

" Hey what are you thinking about baby?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend who was lost in his own thoughts.

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts. " Nothing..." Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook nodded and continued packing.

" Koo?" Taehyung called Jungkook who hummed in response.

" I love you."

*****

The important part of the story is going to start soon. Are you all excited?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.3K 27
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...
82.9K 5.9K 34
[COMPLETED] In which all of them are elementals. A group of seven individuals merge together with different strength and abilities to create the bett...
7.2K 373 6
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] Where Taehyung and Jeongguk hate each other with a burning passion, fighting like cats and dogs and rile each other up in every...
12.9K 892 37
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...