Sophia - #1 in the ice series

Af romance_lover04

"You need to stop it with the fighting, Wade! On and off the ice. You can get killed out there!" She yells. S... Mere

Sophia - Introduction
PLAYLIST AND AESTHETICS
DEDICATION
Sophia - CHAPTER 1
Sophia - CHAPTER 2
Sophia - CHAPTER 3
Sophia - CHAPTER 4
Sophia - CHAPTER 5
Sophia - CHAPTER 6
Sophia - CHAPTER 7
Sophia - CHAPTER 8
Sophia - CHAPTER 9
Sophia - CHAPTER 10
Sophia - CHAPTER 11
Sophia -CHAPTER 12
Sophia - CHAPTER 13
Sophia - CHAPTER 14
Sophia - CHAPTER 15
Sophia - CHAPTER 16
Sophia - CHAPTER 17
Sophia - CHAPTER 18
Sophia - CHAPTER 20
Sophia - CHAPTER 21
Sophia - CHAPTER 22
Sophia - CHAPTER 23
Sophia - CHAPTER 24
Sophia - CHAPTER 25
Sophia - CHAPTER 26
Sophia - CHAPTER 27
Sophia - CHAPTER 28
Sophia - CHAPTER 29
Sophia - CHAPTER 30
Sophia - CHAPTER 31
Sophia - CHAPTER 32
Sophia - CHAPTER 33
Sophia - CHAPTER 34
Sophia - CHAPTER 35
Sophia - CHAPTER 36
Sophia - CHAPTER 37
Sophia - CHAPTER 38
Sophia - CHAPTER 39
Sophia - CHAPTER 40
Sophia - CHAPTER 41
Sophia - CHAPTER 42
Sophia - CHAPTER 43
Sophia - CHAPTER 44
Sophia - CHAPTER 45
Sophia - CHAPTER 46
Sophia - CHAPTER 47
Sophia - CHAPTER 48
Sophia - CHAPTER 49
Sophia - CHAPTER 50
Sophia - CHAPTER 51
Sophia - CHAPTER 52
Sophia - CHAPTER 53
Sophia - CHAPTER 54
Sophia - CHAPTER 55
Sophia - CHAPTER 56
Sophia - CHAPTER 57
Sophia - CHAPTER 58
Sophia - CHAPTER 59
Sophia - CHAPTER 60
Sophia - CHAPTER 61
Sophia - CHAPTER 62
Sophia - CHAPTER 53
Sophia - CHAPTER 64
Sophia - CHAPTER 65
thank you
MADISON - #2 IN THE ICE SERIES
50k reads - THANK YOU #2

Sophia - CHAPTER 19

7.3K 94 9
Af romance_lover04

TW: mature scene (also cut me some slack, it's my first full smut scene)

...

It was the morning that Wade is supposed to come back and Sophia has been staying with Mackayla so as soon as she gets the text that he's in his apartment, she goes there.

She grabs the keys she has and she's shaking from excitement. It's a struggle to get the door open but she gets it done. When she gets in, Wade drops his controller and picks her up in a hug. He lets out a deep breath. "I missed you so much, Sophia." He says against her neck.

"I missed you too." She responds.

They will never get tired of seeing each other after he's been away for however long. It feels like the first time every single time.

Wade grabs her face and gives her a long kiss before they both sit down on the couch, with Sophia's legs over his. "How was the trip back?" She asks him.

"Fast, thank god. Dilaurentis told me Mackayla is meeting his parents."

"Yeah, she wasn't sure so I convinced her," Sophia tells him while she plays with Bolt on her lap.

"Well, speaking of, do you want to come with me to Canada for Christmas?" He asks her as if it isn't a big deal, while he keeps playing his video games.

Sophia's eyes widen."Like meeting and spending time with your family, Canada?"

He nods. "Yeah, and my friends back home." Sophia smiles widely and Wade notices. "Does that mean yes?"

She nods quickly, "Yes, of course!"

Wade chuckles. "Great. I was going to take you somewhere else for the holidays but my mom mentioned it. She can't wait to meet you."

Sophia kisses his cheek. "tell her I feel the same way."

Wade keeps playing his video games but after a while, he turns the Xbox off. "Anything new while I was gone?" He asks her.

"I might apply at the Tampa Bay Times, the one I told you about." She says. "I need a killer resume... At first, I thought I could do it but now... I don't know."

"What do you mean? You're crazy smart. I've seen your stuff and homework."

"You went through my homework?" She crosses her arms with a smirk.

"Of course I did. You won't show me because you're shy about your work but I mean it, Soph. You are so smart and they'd be stupid not to accept you. Apply."

She shrugs. "Maybe. I'll think about it."

"Fine, I won't pressure you... Anyway, I made plans for us tonight."

"Yeah? What is it?"

Wade disappears but comes back out with a cowboy hat and Sophia is still confused.

"We are going to Rodeo."

"Seriously?" Sophia laughs. "How much has my country music affected you, sweets?"

"A whole lot. Now go get changed, I got you a hat, a pair of boots and a buckle. The place is a bit far away."

She grabs the hat and puts it on. "We are going to have so much fun."

Sophia practically lives in his apartment but there are just a few things missing. She grabs a pair of shorts she has and a white tee. She also grabs one of Wade's flannel and puts on the cowboy boots Wade got her for her.

When Wade gets ready, he wears his long jeans which he hasn't in a long time and he wears the other flannel. He doesn't own any boots so he goes with sneakers.

When he's done getting ready, he waits for Sophia to get out of the bathroom.

"Hey, is this too much?" She asks him, looking in the mirror. He walks over to the bathroom and sees what she's wearing.

"You look beautiful."

Sophia smiles. "Thank you. I guess I'm ready then." She looks at Wade. "You look different."

"Do you like it?" Wade looks at himself in the mirror.

She nods. "It looks really good on you." She grabs one of the buttons on his shirt and unbuttons it. "There, a little bit more southern."

"Thank you, baby." He says kissing her.

Sophia smiles at him and bites her bottom lip. Moments like this are something she's always dreamed of. And how lucky does a girl have to be to get this with a person she'd never expect to even walk into her life.

"Something on your mind?" He asks her, grabbing the car keys.

She shakes her head. "Just grateful. Never thought that throwing beer on Wade Anderson would turn into this."

He chuckles. "Yeah... who would've thought that being mean to Sophia Davis would turn out into dating."

Sophia's cheeks flush and laughs. She definitely gave in quickly to his apology that night. But it was her best decision.

Wade opens the car door for her and he also closes it. They drive to the rodeo and when they get there, it's sunset so Sophia tries to take a few selfies with Wade while trying to get the background in it too.

"Hey! I saw you from over there and I was wondering if you wanted me to take a picture of you two." A girl who seems to be around 17 asks Wade and Sophia.

Sophia smiles. "That would be amazing! Thank you." She says handing her the phone.

Sophia's hand lays on Wade's chest and his hand falls on her lower waist, pulling her closer. The girl takes a few pictures of them and Sophia thanks her.

"Let me see," Wade asks and Sophia gives him her phone. "We look good. We should take pictures more often."

Sophia nods agreeing.

"I guess we have to put it in our list of things to do."

"Yeah. We definitely do." Wade gives her the phone back and looks around then he looks at his watch. "Do you want anything to eat or drink? We still have 30 minutes."

"Just a beer and some chips please." She asks, handing him her credit card. "It's my treat."

"Okay. I'll be back in five." Wade doesn't protest even though it bothers him because he knows she'll end up winning the argument with the 'you paid for the tickets, the least I can do is pay for the food' line. He kisses her forehead.

"I'll go get our seats." She tells him.

Sophia sits down in the first row and puts her purse next to her, saving Wade a seat.

When he comes back he hands her the food and the drink. "Thank you for getting it."

They both start eating and talking before the rodeo starts but just before, a girl around their age comes up to Wade and sits a little too close to him.

At least for Sophia since she notices and Wade just continues to eat his food. "Hey," Sophia tells him and he looks up.

"Yeah?"

Without a warning, Sophia kisses Wade and he immediately puts his arm around her. The kiss deepens and Sophia leans in closer so she touches the air and makes sure the girl is gone.

Once she knows she is she pulls away and Wade starts to laugh. "What?"

"You're jealous."

"Am not."

"Oh, so you wouldn't mind if I just go and talk to the brunette that was sitting next to me." He smirks.

Sophia shakes her head trying to pretend she's a cool girlfriend. "Nope, not at all."

"Really? Okay." He gets up but Sophia pulls him back down, actually believing he would do it.

"Fine. I'm jealous. She's really pretty, okay? I just didn't want her to make a move on you." Sophia admits in a low voice, looking down. "At least I didn't punch her in the face, unlike other people.

"Soph, look at me," Wade tells her and she looks up. "I'm all yours."

"But she's-"

"I don't give a fuck about her. I mean it, my eyes are only on you, and this cheesesteak I shouldn't be eating." He jokes, knowing it will make her laugh and she does.

"Looks like we are even now." She says. "You with the fights and me with the-"

"-unexpected kiss. Do those more often it drives me wild." He says calmly but Sophia gets butterflies.

It's crazy to Sophia how confident Wade is about stuff like this but she doesn't mind it even though she's so shy about it. She needs at least 3 beers to get that kind of confidence.

"Have you been to one of these before?" Sophia asks him. "My dad used to take me all the time even though he never liked them."

"No, I haven't. But ever since we watched that really bad movie about rodeos, I was thinking of going to one, see what the real thing looks like." Wade explains.

" It's insane. The people who do these activities are crazy talented."

The show begins and for Sophia, this seems normal but Wade is stunned by everything going on. He keeps asking questions like "Doesn't that hurt the horses?" or "How is this legal?"

By the end of the night, he gets used to it. When it ends, he gets Sophia something else to eat and to drink. "Is there anything else you wanted to do?" He asks her.

Sophia shakes her head. "No. Tonight was perfect. Thank you for doing this." She smiles.

"You're very much welcome."

She looks around and sees people dancing. "Actually... You know how to two-step?"

"I- uhm-"

"Let's go dance, Anderson."

She pulls him to the dance floor and they dance for what seems like forever. It takes Wade a few songs to learn a few moves but he gets the hang of it. They almost shut the place down if it weren't for the other couples there.

Sophia starts to complain about her feet hurting so they decide to go home.

He opens the car door for her and she gets in. Once she's inside and seated, he goes in the car from his side and they start driving home.

When they get to the apartment, Sophia and Wade open up the bottle of wine they got when they went for dinner with Ander and Mackayla and they change into comfier clothes before sitting down on the couch.

"God, how much alcohol does this have." Wade coughs after finishing his glass. "15%?! Sophia stops drinking it. You'll literally go insane." He says taking her glass but she's already buzzed thanks to the beer from earlier.

So much for thinking she's not a lightweight.

"Noo, give it back." She complains. "It's sooo good."

"You're going to pass out and as much as I love you, I don't want to deal with your hangover to-"

Sophia cuts him off with a kiss. The kiss that he claims to drive him wild. She starts to get on top of him but he flips them over. "Soph." He breaths against her neck asking her if she wants to keep going.

"I want to." She tells him. "Unless you don't. But I really do. I'm not that drunk, I promise" She says honestly.

"All the way?"

"All the way."

"Alright then." He smiles. He picks her up and her legs lock around his waist without breaking the kiss. They unbutton each other's shirts and through them to the air. While he walks to the bedroom he unclasps her bra and Sophia gets even closer to him.

Wade's hands tickle her back before he lays her down. "You better not tease me, Wade," Sophia says impatiently throwing of her pants. Wade chuckles.

"You think you have less patience than me?" He asks her. "You have no idea how much my dick hurts right now."

"Then why are we having this- oh, never mind." Sophia stops herself when Wade goes to her neck and starts sucking leaving marks all over her neck and chest before going down to her stomach and with his teeth he takes off her underwear.

"Open up," Wade tells her and she doesn't hesitate to spread her legs wide. He kisses her thighs before putting his mouth on her core. Sophia's hips lift up and she gasps but he pushes the back down with his arm and he inserts two fingers into her making her moan.

"Fuck, Wade." She whispers. "That feels so good."

He chuckles and keeps playing with her clit with his tongue and using his fingers inside of her and soon enough she comes undone moaning his name. Wade's dick twitches and he finally takes off his pants and boxers.

"Condom?" He asks her not sure if he can wait any longer.

"I'm on the pill but if you want-"

"Maybe next round." He says getting on top of her and Sophia laughs. "I'm going to ask you again, are you sure?"

Sophia nods but Wade doesn't buy it, "Words, baby, I need words."

"Yes, Wade, I'm sure."

He pumps himself a little before going in and they both gasp at the same time, overwhelmed with pleasure.

Wade slowly slide into her. "Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop, okay?"

She nods. He slowly pulls in and out and they're both quiet. Small quick breaths. They're still overwhelmed.

"Faster," Sophia whispers. "Harder."

Wade follows her commands and goes faster and harder. "Sophia." He groans which turns her on even more. "Sophia." He says again noticing. "You like it when I say your name don't you? Showing you how I'm all yours." He whispers and she moans even more.

"Yes, Wade. I do,"

"Do the same. Say, scream my name." He tells her and his hand goes between them, down to her clit, bringing her to the very edge. He keeps serious eye contact with her.

"Wade!" She screams like he asked her too and that's when they both come undone.

Wade falls to her side and Sophia rolls over to him. "We should do that more often." She says and Wade laughs.

"Yes, we should."

"Wade?" She asks looking up at him, while she's still on cloud 9. "I love you."

Wade holds in his breath and Sophia waits for a response. "I love you too."

...insta posts...
sophia.davis

382 likes and 34 comments
sophia.davis: very yeehaw moment
-
wadeanderson21: extremely yeehaw moment
macy.walter: answer my texts???
macy.walter: oh wait nvm
anderdilaurentis9: oh so now we know why they werent answering us macy.walter
annabel.13: i can see you never wearing that again
marie.bailey: invite next time?? hehe
mia.conner: yeah what marie said ^
jacksonharris: look at u city girl

wadeanderson21

293 likes and 58 comments
wadeanderson21: my city cowgirl
-
sophia.davis: all yours
anderdilaurentis9: woah so you have time to post and no time to answer me?

wadeanderson21

472 likes and 63 comments
wadeanderson21: selfie break
-
sophia.davis: wade!!!
wadeanderson21: what? ;) sophia.davis
macy.walter: oh this is hot hot. my favorite couple
anderdilaurentis9: woah woah now, this is a family show
wadeanderson21: obviously it isn't anderdilaurentis9
annabel.13: holy shit
marie.bailey: aye siss!!! get it sophia.davis
mia.conner: u guys r so damn fine
brycebailey37: nice wade nice
travishall71: this is new....

...

how did I do?? lol

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

9K 115 17
(This is Book Four in The Celly Series) Taylor Seacrest always dreamt of playing in the NHL and she has finally been given the opportunity, but she m...
37K 2K 46
18+ only "The fewer people that know the truth the better. And if this all goes smoothly, you two will be able to get divorced before the hockey sea...
29.9K 571 31
Since they were kids Everly and Ryot have been best friends, but as they got older Everly fell in love with him, and she couldn't take the pain of se...
65.4K 1.1K 45
"My waves meet your shore, ever and evermore."' Hallyn Boeser was starting a new chapter in her life. A new job, a new city, and new friends. The opp...