My Protector, My Light (Villa...

By -ABANDONEDfACCOUNT-

Deku was that fun lovable boy. Until his life went to shit. His moms new boyfriend pushed him to insanity slo... More

Deku
Kirishima
His only friend
Time Together
Plans
Amusment Park
Disapear
Notes
!!
I need to make a tag book
Red
Wow. Im not dead

You'd be surprised.

367 7 2
By -ABANDONEDfACCOUNT-

So.

I am still in love with this book but due to the old style that I was writing it in. So in that mindset i am currently working on re-writing it. I am trusting myself that it will be updated along side my KamiDeku book. So if you are seeing this if you could come up with an entirely new cover for this new book I am so up for submissions. 

Requirements:

Villain Deku

Kirishima (Villain or Past self)

"The Light in My Protecters Eyes"

And after all that i hope you should have fun with it. And as soon as I release that book the people who submit will be first notified. Im excited to continue this book better that it was once before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 68 11
He suffered through abuse, he suffered through pain, for years he was lonely and depressed. Those memories just keep flooding back to him, he did his...
359K 8.8K 21
Izuku is gonna confess to all of his crushes to see if he could take them on a date to see who he likes the most but when he sees they already have a...
263K 6.1K 59
Izuku has been through a lot in his life, he has gone through 7 boyfriends. Which all ended up cheating on him or abusing him mentally and physically...
179 18 9
When Kirishima was taken, Bakugo began to spiral. He kept looking for him, even when no one else would. But, what would happen if his missing boyfrie...