| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual an... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 :: Him
Chapter 2 :: Her
Chapter 3 :: Deal
Chapter 4 :: Last Hope
Chapter 5 :: The Marriage
Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards
Chapter 7 :: PD
Chapter 8 :: Morning
Chapter 9 :: Breakfast
Chapter 10 :: Money
Chapter 11 :: Pain
Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat
Chapter 13 :: Anger
Chapter 14 :: Beauty
Chapter 15 :: Party
Chapter 16 :: Boss
Chapter 17 :: Kiss
Chapter 18 :: Drunk
Chapter 19 :: Cheater
Chapter 20 :: Sorry
Chapter 21 :: Accident
Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine
Chapter 23 :: The hug
Chapter 24 :: Sneak peak of her past
Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.
Not an update but an update 🤠👌🏻
Chapter 26 :: Mimicry
Chapter 27 :: Tsundere
Chapter 28 :: Regrets
Chapter 29 :: Leading on
Chapter 30 :: No Tears
Chapter 31 :: Soft touches
Chapter 32 :: Confession
Chapter 33 :: Fear
Chapter 34 :: Worry
Chapter 35 :: Ex??
Part 36 :: Oppa
Part 37 :: Realisation
Part 39 :: I love you
Chapter 40 :: Difficult Love
Chapter 41 :: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42 :: Feelings
Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold
Chapter 44 :: The Betrayal
Chapter 45 :: She is here
Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy
Chapter 47 :: Tearful Kisses
Chapter 48 :: The Chase is over?
Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce
Chapter 50 :: Father-in-law
Chapter 51 :: Kidnap
Chapter 52 :: Two Days
Chapter 53 :: Love Only
Chapter 54 :: Again??
Last Chapter :: HEA
Epilogue 1

Part 38 :: One-sided

13.3K 858 332
By eatinsbub

The next morning didn't just bring a new day with bright and warm sun rays in Taehyung's life, but it also brought a new hope, a new feeling and a new happiness which he found in her. 

The person who forced herself in his world. The person who stormed inside his usual and normal bachelor life. The person who forced him to marry her. The person who bound his heart to beat at its maximum. The person who made him feel things he never experienced before.

The person who chased him.

The person whom he let chase him.

A soft smile formed on his lips as his eyes settled over her sleeping figure. She had her face turned towards him, her eyes closed while her chest heaving up and down rhythmically as she took soft breaths.

He didn't bother, instead rested his head on his elbow and looked at her face like a lost puppy. Like a person who saw the beauty of the world for the first time. He raised his hand a little and his fingers gently stroked on the apples of her cheeks.

He didn't even blink as he felt the soft texture of her skin under his fingers and then retracted his hand back to its previous position. "I love you." His heart whispered and so did his lips and he couldn't even help the light blush that adorned his cheeks.

Ironic how the person who never bothered to wake up before her was now sleep deprived because of her. Her thoughts never let him be at peace while peace never left him when he was beside her.

Again, ironic.

Taehyung groaned a little as the eggshell along with the yolk and eggwhite fell on the bowl which he tried preventing, while the pancake batter which he had placed over the pan emitted a burning smell.

Guess the idea of making early morning breakfast for her was not good.

"Taehyung?" He turned towards the owner of the soft yet firm voice and found his heartbeats raising again. There Y/n stood, looking at him with her confused gaze. "I was…" Taehyung bit down his lower lip. 

"...trying to make an omelette and pancakes but I guess…" He lifted his hand to scratch the back of his neck in embarrassment while his cheeks reddened more when she gave him a smile. "It's alright. At least you tried." And there again he found his heart hammering against his chest in happiness.

She was his happiness.

Looking at her from behind, he saw how skillfully she cracked the eggs into a bowl before blending the yolk and the eggwhite. He watched her mixing all the ingredients and within the next few minutes, she was already making pancakes.

Her body froze a little after feeling his body attach to her back and he bent a little to tug his chin on her shoulder. She blinked her lashes, trying to shoo away those jittery feelings which grow inside her stomach whenever he reduces the physical distance between them.

Even if it's not physical, sometimes because of the way he talks and other times simply because of the way he looks at her, she could feel an invisible rope which pulls her closer to him.

It's not the body which gets closer, it's the soul.

As if the proximity wasn't enough, he decided to wrap his strong arms around her waist with the intention to stay closer to her.

"Y/n-ah" His raspy baritone entered into her ear closely as she could feel his warm breaths linger over her neck. "Hmm?" Words were difficult to form so she chose not to speak rather. "You know…" She took a deep breath feeling his fingers make patterns over the silk cloth near her waist.

"I have so many things to say to you." Her ears perked up as he spoke to her and she thought how she also wants to speak about so many things to him but she can't. "I want to tell you...how I feel…" He smiled into her neck and she, though her heartbeats raised, panicked inwardly.

"The things I feel...you know...for you.." With that said, she felt a chaste kiss on the warm skin of her neck. It took everything in her to not put off the stove, turn around and kiss him deeply yet she knew that she was forbidden to do so.

Her love for him was forbidden. And so was his love for her. Forbidden.

"Why Taehyung?" Her heart broke into pieces with this question lingering on her head. Why did he have to have feelings for her? She wasn't a fool to not understand him. Hell! She was someone who could read him like an open book by now.

"I never thought I would feel this way...that too f-" "Breakfast is ready Tae." She hastily turned to look at him with a big fake smile plastered on her face. While her heart died to hear his love confession, her mind still instructed her to act logically and not emotionally.

"Give me a few minutes, I will serve it to you okay?" She tapped his cheek and didn't even give him a chance to speak as she hurriedly left his vicinity. His lips formed a sad pout seeing her retreating figure until his brain knocked some senses into him and later a big smile formed on his lips.

"I shouldn't just confess to her like this only. So simple and bland. Rather I should make it special for her." His lips widened into a smile as his heart fluttered on the thought of showering his love on her and also on receiving that love back from her.

||

"You really thought that I didn't know by now that you love her?" Jimin groaned at his friend who smiled wide at him while cupping his own cheeks, resting his elbows on the glass table of his office room. "Your body language speaks better than your mouth." Jimin smirked but groaned again receiving no reply instead of a cheeky smile.

"Stop with this irritating smile of yours, Taehyung!! You are getting on my nerves!" Jimin tapped the table to get his attention which he did get. "Jimin-ah...don't you think that mine and Y/n's love story is worthy of turning into a romantic novel?" Taehyung grinned.

"Just imagine...A girl, madly in love with a guy, forces him to marry her. The guy, too enraged with the changes in his life, starts hating the girl until he starts to know her from close and then one day...BOOM!!" Jimin flinched with his sudden excited voice. "The guy falls in love with the girl too." Taehyung spread his both hands in the air, giving a cinematic view.

"Blockbuster!! Hit!! Superhit!!" He smiled, clapping his own hands only to earn a judgemental look from Jimin. "You want me to ring up the mental asylum and inform them about you running away from there?" Jimin raised his brows, glaring at Taehyung whose big smile started to falter.

"Yaah-" "Then stop behaving like a retarted person you dumb head!!" Jimin snapped at him. "I came here for a business purpose, not to hear you rant about your love story. You are behaving like a roadside Romeo and it's not setting well with my forever single a*s!!" He growled at Taehyung who frowned at him.

"Jimin-aahhh…" Taehyung whined like a kid earning another glare from him. "Stop! You are cringey when you are in love my William Shakespeare!!" Jimin frowned, too frustrated from hearing Taehyung's love story with which he was feeding him since the time Jimin came to his office.

"Hey!! William Shakespeare isn't cringey. His dramas are classy." Taehyung defended. "And I ain't no literature lover." Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "Also we used to bunk our literature classes together. Now just because you are in love, don't change your side you idiot!!" Jimin pointed an accusing finger towards Taehyung but groaned to himself when Taehyung's same irritating cheeky smile surfaced up on his lips.

The mention of love was enough for him to remember her.

"Am I disturbing anyone here?" The two guys heard a familiar high pitched voice and craned their neck towards the source of it. Soomi smiled at them and entered inside his cabin, before taking a seat beside Jimin and across Taehyung.

"What's cooking? Taehyung seems to be in a very good mood today." Soomi exclaimed, letting her dark eyes, facaded with luring innocence graze upon the man of her dreams. Taehyung. Taehyung just shook his head lightly, while his blushy smile didn't leave his lips.

"Man is in love…" Jimin's words made a stab on Soomi's heart and she forcefully looked at Jimin. "...with his own wife. And he is being cringey. Nothing else." Jimin scoffed but later smiled at Taehyung while they both failed to notice how Soomi's facial colours drained away with this piece of news.

"Oh...Tae is in love…" She murmured with a lost voice but her strong gaze was stuck on him. She had her palm balled into a tight fist when she got a nod of approval from him, with a shy smile playing on his lips. "And now I want to propose to her...you know in a graannnddd way." The more Taehyung dragged his happiness, the more Soomi pressed her nails into the skin of her palm.

The peeling of her flesh didn't pain her the way his eyes filled with love for someone else did. She was meant to have this love for herself but here he was giving away his heart to someone else. She forced a difficult smile on her lips. She hated how she had to pretend to be happy for him when clearly she was not.

"So finally someone is gonna confess back to Y/n." Soomi smirked inwardly, ready to pound on her prey. Taehyung crooked his brows a little. "Confess back?" He questioned the obvious, for which she was waiting.

"Of course!! I mean she married you herself. She might have done that out of love, right?? Lucky you." She smiled at him only to earn his confused look in return which gave a little satisfaction to her burning heart. "What?" She questioned a while later on still not getting any reply.

"Don't tell me that she never confessed to you. Is it?" She faked a shocking reaction while Taehyung looked down, his thoughts pondering on Y/n. It's true. She never confessed. "I mean she loves you, that's why she married you, right?" Soomi cunningly smiled, looking at a confused Jimin beside her.

"Of course she does…" Jimin spoke after a moment of silence but by now, Taehyung was already in deep thoughts. She does? "Anyways...I was here to discuss the upcoming stock products with the department head so thought of giving you a visit as well." Soomi smiled at Taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin simply nodded at her while Taehyung forced a smile on his lips. "Will meet you guys later…" She stood up to leave. "And Taehyung, I hope your love isn't one sided…" She blinked her eyes. "I mean I am sure it isn't." She tugged a random strand of hair behind her ear and walked away from his cabin with a smirk playing on her lips.

Here Taehyung drowned in his deep thoughts, pondering over everything that has happened with Y/n till now only to recall how she never actually said that she loves him. "Taehyung. Don't wait for Y/n to confess to you. Just go and talk about your feelings to her instead." Jimin spoke, breaking his trance.

"Maybe because of the way you treated her initially she never confessed but after hearing your confession, she would. You never know." Taehyung nodded thoughtfully after hearing his suggestion and finally a small smile formed on his lips. This time it was genuine.

______________________________________

Your reviews please 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 5.1K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
196K 10.8K 21
"I hate the ones who are weak and no one can be more weaker than you miss. y/n, so I hate you too" Only you know how strong you were to hide the life...
23K 1K 51
Taehyung watched the love of his life fell for another man. What they had. What you had with her. Knowing she would torturing herself to see him hurt...
130K 5.4K 53
A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the successful business women in the whole count...