Reaper: Devil's Rose MC #1

By DustyBooks16

Fiona Grace's life turned upside down about six months ago. Her twentieth birthday did not go as planned, whi... More

Warnings/Credits
Aesthetics/Playlist
Chapter 1: Fiona Grace
Chapter 2: Fiona Grace
Chapter 3: Fiona Grace
Chapter 4: Fiona Grace
Chapter 5: Fiona Grace
Chapter 6: Madoc Steele
Chapter 7: Fiona Grace
Chapter 8: Fiona Grace
Chapter 9: Fiona Grace
Chapter 10: Fiona Grace
Chapter 11: Fiona Grace
Chapter 12: Madoc Steele
Chapter 14: Fiona Grace
Chapter 15: Fiona Grace
Chapter 16: Fiona Grace
Chapter 17: Fiona Grace
Chapter 18: Fiona Grace
Chapter 19: Madoc Steele
Chapter 20: Madoc Steele
Chapter 21: Fiona Grace
Chapter 22: Fiona Grace
Chapter 23: Fiona Grace
Chapter 24: Fiona Grace
Chapter 25: Fiona Grace
Chapter 26: Madoc Steele
Chapter 27: Madoc Steele
Chapter 28: Fiona Grace
Chapter 29: Fiona Grace
Chapter 30: Fiona Grace
Chapter 31: Fiona Grace
Chapter 32: Fiona Grace
Chapter 33: Madoc Steele
Chapter 34: Madoc Steele

Chapter 13: Madoc Steele

11.1K 370 9
By DustyBooks16

"What is it?"

"There's a bit of a situation."

Fiona takes the vague answer as her cue to leave, kissing me on the cheek as if she's saying be careful. Without words needed, I run upstairs to get changed quickly, kissing her on the head before sliding my cut on. I push Bullet out the apartment door, closing and locking it behind me.

"You never lock your door."

"I've got someone else in there now."

"You liiiikkkeee her."

"You just ruined my breakfast by almost breaking my door open, made me leave Fiona, and you still think it's smart to tease me?"

He gulps, his hands slightly shaking.

"Do you, Bullet?"

"No, I don't."

"Then why the fuck are you bothering me?"

"I told you, we have a situation."

"What type of situation?"

"A fashion situation."

"You're telling me that you ruined my whole morning because of a fashion situation?!"

"You should see his outfit, Reaper. He's going to the other chapter since you couldn't do it, and he's going to offend them with what he's wearing. A full-on war, okay? You understand that this is an emergency."

"No, I don't understand why this is an emergency. No one is dying, no one has a broken limb, and no one has started a war with anyone. This does not classify-"

"Reaper, you are wasting time by arguing with me."

"I will kill you."

"No, you won't."

"Why wouldn't I? Tell me, why would I not kill you?"

"One word. Fiona. 'Cause you like her."

I take a deep breath, my chest shuddering in anger as I exhale.

"So...you comin'?"

I glance back at the door to hear soft music playing from the inside of my home. I think for a moment but end up nodding my head in agreement. She sounds perfectly fine, and I'm sure nothing is going to happen to her. It's only helping with an outfit choice, then I'll be right back. 

I follow behind Bullet, my feet dragging in desperation to walk in the opposite direction. I start my bike, waiting for him to go first, so I can travel trailing him and not get lost on where I'm supposed to be going. I'm surprised when we get to Alpha's house, four more motorcycles sitting in the driveway. 

The bar is usually home base for this kind of thing, but I guess something happened or this is an actual fashion show. Bullet pushes open the door to reveal Alpha, Vegas, and Whiskey sitting on his couch - a cold beer in hand with their feet kicked up on the coffee table. 

That is utterly disgusting. Do they even know how many germs are on the bottom of their shoes? And they are putting them on a table? My face must have been scrunched up because they all kick their feet off the table and leave them back on the hardwood floors.

"I heard about a fashion emergency."

Vegas huffs, shaking his head towards Bullet.

"Of all the other men in this club, you chose the one that's gonna hurt his feelings the most."

"Sometimes tough love works."

"Except for Poison. We have to protect our soft boy. I don't want him to cry."

"I think he's going to be fine."

"You said that last time when Breach-"

"I'll try not to hurt his feelings Vegas, but I do want to get back to my girl."

All four heads turn sharply to me, cold bottles of beer stilling on their lips.

"Your girl? Fiona's your girl now? That's a new development."

"I-uh..."

Whiskey, who made the comment, lets out a cropped chuckle, the smirk fixed obviously onto his face. Before I get a chance to recover, Poison comes dashing around the corner in the ugliest outfit I've ever seen. The bright orange of his t-shirt blinds my eyes under the black jacket he has tried to style. My eyes roam down to his white pair of pants and messed-up blue sneakers.

"Is this a fucking joke?"

"Reaper!"

"Sorry, Vegas, sorry. I just don't know what to say."

"You like?"

Poison gives us all a little spin, grinning widely at his outfit choice.

"No, I actually hate it. You need to change."

"But-"

"Poison, I like you man, which means I'm gonna tell you the truth. It's terrible."

"I'm trying to make an impression."

"That will but not a good one."

He pouts at me - far less cute than Fiona can do - but I don't flinch. I hear a couple more motorcycles park in the driveway as Alpha hands me a beer. I'm grateful for the sip of the cold liquid, the Texas heat already affecting me at ten in the morning. 

The door flings open, me instinctively reaching for my gun, but it's only a few more riders. Specifically, Bear, Carbon, Slasher, and Tank. While we haven't known each other since childhood, we are all like brothers. It's hard not to become close when we do the shit we do together. The age gaps between us don't matter. 

I remember being a prospect when Tank had become an official member of the club, cut and everything. I was so fucking jealous of him, but he never let on that he knew I was being a jackass cause of my envy. 

He just let me take my anger out on him, so I could focus on other things in my life, like not hurting my family. Then, when I became a member, I don't think there was a person happier in the room than him. Of course, I thanked him, and if he ever needs anything, I'm there.

I'm sure we've all been recruited to help out with the fashion 'emergency'. It's funny what will get us all together to hang out. It's rare that we chill together instead of going riding or beating a guilty motherfucker in the face to get information out of him or something. 

I move towards the couch, giving the other guys more room to stretch out, after greeting them profusely. Poison comes in and out of the hallway, showing off his new outfits which get better every time he changes. I lean towards Carbon, and ask him if there are some prospects around in case Fiona needs anything, and I'm glad he says yes. 

And then he begins teasing me about her. 

I fucking knew that they were all going to hassle me. I'm seriously feeling the love. 

Poison skids his foot against the foot, creating a screeching sound, and thanking us all for turning his attention back to him. For the first time in the last hour - the longest hour in my life - all of us agree on one outfit. Turns out, that it has to be a black and white outfit for us to like it.

Knowing that my job is done, Poison and Vegas finally getting ready to go to the other chapter, I pull out my phone to give Fiona a check-in call. It continues ringing, no one answering the phone, and I begin to panic slightly. 

I clench my fist, ordering myself to calm my emotions, realizing I have to be logical about the situation. I call twice more, but she doesn't pick up the phone. I ask Slasher to join me on the ride back to my apartment, telling him I'm worried about Fiona, and he instantly follows behind me. 

We make sure the ride is quick, and we're off the motorcycles in a heartbeat. I bang open the door to find Fiona covered in either flour or chocolate. I heave a heavy sigh of relief, leaving my palm against the doorway. Slasher chuckles at the mess she made and politely introduces himself to her. She even allows him to taste some of her homemade chocolate cake batter.

That fucking prick. That's my girl. 

"Holy fucks. That's delicious, Fifi."

I guess that caught on with some besides Poison.

"Thank you. Are you alright over there Reaper?"

As I nod my head, I move over to her and sweep her in my arms, tucking my head into her neck. She smells so fucking good. My self-control is limited around her, and gosh, if only I could push her against the wall and fuck her clueless. Oh god, if something happened to her...shit, I can't even imagine. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 6.1K 7
Two worlds collided with a force that neither could withstand. Daniel Knight, a ruthless billionaire with a past steeped in violence and power, rule...
18.9K 912 34
Bear isn't searching for love. After splitting with his ex-wife, he's dedicated his time to his children and working for the Devil's Rose MC and not...
424K 15.6K 33
Rosie Montague is 23 and on a mission of self destruction, haunted by her past. When she meets the VP of The Devils Riders, Reaper, her bang 'n' bail...
84.9K 4.5K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...