Not yours

thegreatstories81 tarafından

This is a dirty teenage story about a girl named Nessa and her ex-Boyfriend called Nathan getting jealous of... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

3 0 0
thegreatstories81 tarafından

Nessa also known as the schools biggest whore, the thing is that Nessa is a virgin. Yes, she never EVER had sex with a man.

A year ago someone leaked her nudes, yes and that's why everyone thinks she's a whore.

Nessa's boyfriend, Nathan has always tryed to make Nessa lose her virginity with him, he never succeeded, Nessa wants to break up with him, but she is afraid he will hit her.

Her best friend, Nellie is also known as a whore, of course. She got the body everyone wants, the body that everyone wants to touch.

Nellie got a boyfriend called Michael, he's the school's bully. Everyone thinks they're so cute together, and yes they are.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

231K 6.8K 49
we young & turnt ho.
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
85.7K 2.7K 29
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
722K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!