OFF-CAM / / yeonbin♡

By terrylized

❝he just love me when we're in front of the cameras❞ ㅡ ♥️yeonbin ☕ : lowercase intended. ☕ : status is on... More

『 introduction 』
『 one 』
『 two 』
『 three 』
『 four 』
『 five 』
『 six 』
『 seven 』
『 eight 』
『 nine 』
『 ten 』
『 eleven 』
『 twelve 』
『 thirteen 』
『 fourteen 』
『 fifteen 』
『 sixteen 』
『 seventeen 』
『 eighteen 』
『 just random 』
『 nineteen 』
『 twenty 』
『 twenty-one 』
『 twenty-two 』
『 twenty-four 』
『 twenty-five 』
『 twenty-six 』
『 twenty-seven 』
『 twenty-eight 』
『 twenty-nine 』
『 thirty 』
『 thirty-one 』
『 thirty-two 』
『 thirty-three 』
『 thirty-four 』
『 thirty-five 』

『 twenty-three 』

3.6K 209 155
By terrylized

bestie,❞ beomgyu knocked on yeonjun's door and before the older could response, he burst in when he realized  that the door was unlock. luckily, yeonjun is completely dressed right now or else the boba head might see him without wearing anything. ❝what do you want?❞ he raised his brow after his eyes landed on him.

it's already saturday in the morning and their only schedule is the talkshow which will be released on five days after they will record it. it's not live since they need to put some edits to make the talkshow more lively and eye-catching for the viewers.

how was the kiss?❞ the younger curved his lips into a mischievous smile and wriggle his brows, teasing the lad who's currently combing his hair. 

yeonjun formed a fake smile on his lips, ❝oh, it was great,❞ he then let out a fake soft giggle before he glared at him. ❝not until you ruined it.❞ he uttered in his hoarse voice which made beomgyu awkwardly chuckle. 

it wasn't actually great for yeonjun. of course, he's happy that soobin kissed him, i mean, who wouldn't be happy to kiss by someone you love? it's just that, that kiss bothers him as he don't know what is the reason why soobin did it. he want to ask their leader but he don't have any guts to speak with him. he keeps ignoring him since earlier in the morning.

the boba head shrugged. ❝it's not my fault that you left the door unlock.❞ 

oh well, it's your fault for not knocking and just barge in my room.❞ the older spat back making the younger stood there in silenced with an awkward smile formed on his lips. yeonjun then just rolled his eyes as he feels annoyed after recalling the scenes yesterday. 

beomgyu cleared his throat and blink thrice before he remember his reason why he went inside the older's room. ❝by the way,❞ yeonjun let out a hum while putting lip balm so that his lips won't look pale and dry. ❝did you confess to him?❞ 

he wonders if his two hyungs will starting dating because of what he saw yesterday. since they kissed, doesn't that mean that they like each other? even though soobin didn't answer taehyun's question yesterday if he likes yeonjun, beomgyu knows that soobin do like him but don't have any courage to confess (but had the confidence to kiss yeonjun).

yeonjun shook his head as a no which made beomgyu furrowed his brows in confusion. ❝what? then why did you kiss him?❞ 

correction, he was the one who kissed me first.❞ yeonjun pointed his finger at the younger then let out a sigh of disappointment. ❝and i don't even know why.. he kissed me.❞ his voice broke at his last statement as he felt kind of hurt because of that. he thought the whole night before he go to sleep the possibilities of why soobin kissed him. it's either he like him, just wanted to kiss him, or he's playing with him.

so you're telling me that soobin hyung just kissed you and then walked away after i witnessed it?❞ 

the older nodded his head while he let out a hum. beomgyu facepalmed himself. ❝why you didn't ask him?❞ he don't know why but it frustrates him knowing that if both of his hyungs won't confess their feelings towards each other, it will just confuse them more and might lead it to overthinking about it.

that is what i ask to myself too.❞ yeonjun let out a force chuckle. ❝i got flustered by the kiss and make him go away.

i can't believe you two.❞ beomgyu took out a sigh and pinch his nose bridge, being problematic as ever. if only he can tell soobin that yeonjun likes him then he will do it, but it is much better that yeonjun is the one who'll be confessing. 

hey, you can't blame me.❞ yeonjun shrugged, convincing himself that it wasn't his fault for forgetting to ask their leader what is the meaning of that kiss. ❝i bet if taehyun suddenly kissed you also, you wouldn't have the thought of 'why he kissed me?' because you will think of how soft of his lips are collided on yours.❞ 

thinking about it, yeonjun is right. beomgyu would even kiss taehyun more if ever he have a chanceㅡ but anyways, beomgyu should not think of that for now. ❝let's just say you're absolutely right.❞ 

it's time to go!❞ huening kai yelled while knocking the door which made the two persons inside the room flinched. ❝okay, let's go.❞ yeonjun nodded his head and grabbed his mask before he walk outside of his room, following beomgyu behind him. 

when yeonjun stepped out of his room, soobin suddenly blocked his way. ❝yeonjun,❞ the older got startled by his appearance but he didn't bother to speak, instead, he just looked at him then walk away making the tall male stood there, sulking. ❝why is he ignoring me?❞ soobin asked the boba head who just came out of yeonjun's room. beomgyu shrugged and formed his lips in an innocent smile. ❝maybe you should ask him.

soobin open his mouth but then beomgyu just walk away after answering his question. ❝did i do something wrong?❞ he then asked again but to a different person who is huening kai. 

i-i don't know.❞ huening kai awkwardly giggle. pouting, soobin just let out a sigh. he wants to talk to the older but yeonjun just keep ignoring him and soobin wonders why. he don't know if it because of the kiss yesterday, or yeonjun is acting like how he treats him again before.

shrugging his thoughts, soobin decided that he should talk to yeonjun later after their talkshow end.

so, who's the leader of the group?❞ the host asked while looking at the members. the artists quickly pointed soobin while the tall male raised his hand and say, ❝me.

they are now in their talkshow and they already started a couple of minutes ago. right now, they are talking about facts or tmi of every members, and it seems like the host didn't search up about the boy group. nevertheless, the host might surely have plenty of schedules and didn't have time to search up for them. ❝soobin-ssi? but the oldest is yeonjun-ssi?❞ one of the host asked.

yeonjun nodded his head then answered "yes" to the host while the other members also nodded.  ❝oh, isn't it better for the oldest member to be the leader of the group?❞ 

the five idol became silent for a second as the question made them a bit uncomfortable before yeonjun decided to explain how soobin became the leader, ❝we actually had this leader test and soobin was the one who passed.❞ the other members hummed as their response.

the first host tilted his head, ❝i don't see the leadership in him.❞ he let out a small chuckle which made the members awkwardly giggled. soobin felt attacked by it but still manage to giggle and smile by it.

but, if you yeonjun-ssi became the leader, how will you manage the members?

yeonjun don't like the way how the host stated offensively that soobin doesn't suit to be a leader. he want to answer them boldly, if only they are not facing the cameras. ❝of course i will take care of the members and be a good leader which soobin is doing to us.❞ yeonjun curved his lips in a forced smile and glanced at soobin. 

soobin actually suits to be the leader more than anyone of us.❞ taehyun suddenly spoke out of nowhere and smiled at soobin before he look fiercely at the host. noticing that they aren't delighted about the topic, the host cleared his throat and immediately changed the topic of their interview.

while continuing the talkshow, yeonjun keep on glancing at soobin as he feel a bit worried for him. he noticed that the younger's hand is shaking and his eyes are in urge of tears but soobin is just holding it. yeonjun can't help but to get upset. he is not sitting beside the leader since they are in different order so he don't know how he can make soobin calm down.

as soon as the talkshow ended, yeonjun immediately walk towards their manager. ❝please tell them to cut where they said that soobin doesn't suit to be the leader.❞ 

singyu opened his mouth as he is about to say that he can't do it since he is not the production-director of the show but seeing how yeonjun looked dismayed, he don't have any choice but to agree. ❝i will try to talk to them.❞ yeonjun uttered thank you to him.

when yeonjun is going to where the other members are, he realized that soobin's appearance isn't there. ❝where's soobin?❞ 

he went to the restroom.❞ beomgyu pointed the door where soobin exited. ❝and you didn't bother to comfort him?❞ yeonjun sigh in disbelief. he is sure that his other members also noticed that soobin got uncomfortable and awkward throughout the show.

he told us he wants to be alone.❞ taehyun spoke with a tight voice knowing that yeonjun is the one who feels most irritated right now after the interview earlier since soobin matters to him the most.

yeonjun open his mouth but decided to just let out a groan and follow to where soobin went. he shouldn't let out his frustration towards his members, he knows that they are also upset about the interview.

the time when yeonjun step inside the restroom, he didn't waste any second to call the tall male's name. ❝wh-what?❞ hearing a weak voice, yeonjun immediately check every stall to see where the younger is. 

opening the door of the last stall where soobin is, yeonjun let out a sigh in relief. the younger is sitting on the floor while hugging his knees, his face burried and controlling himself not to let out loud sobs as he is crying right now. luckily, the restroom is clean so soobin don't have to worry about the floor.

soobin,❞ yeonjun kneel down then gently stroke the younger's hair. he don't know what to say so he just continually caress his hair while waiting for soobin to speak. 

a-am i not a good leader?❞ soobin asked with a croak voice. ❝you are a great leader, soobin.❞ 

the younger lift his head up then pout his lips ❝but you told me before that i don't deserve it.❞ remembering that moment, yeonjun became stiff for a second before letting out a laugh. ❝i-i'm sorry. i wasn't in a good mood that day.❞ 

you are a great leader, okay?❞ yeonjun gently ruffle soobin's hair and formed his lips into a reassuring smile. ❝no matter what other people say, always keep in mind that you will always be the best for us.. for me.❞ he caressed the younger's cheeks then wipe his tears that is falling down from his eyes.

soobin nodded his head and look directly to yeonjun's eyes. he don't know how this lad can calm down his anxiety when he was the reason also why he experience anxiety often before. 

nonetheless, past is past and he is thankful that yeonjun is comforting him now.

════ +×+ ════ 

i think this is a lame chapter. i tried my best to make it soft- but my brain isn't working well. 

+ i just can't get over the variety show/talkshow where the hosts asked why soobin is the leader and what do the members think about who is the better to be a leader. i'm just glad they never went back to that variety show again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 344 17
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...
953K 56.2K 49
i guess it's true when they say opposites attract. au!choi beomgyu & original character lowercase intended | © -joonbug 2019
185K 10.7K 61
☻ | in which he learns to move on + THE DREAM SERIES: BOOK SIX [ sequel to BOOK ONE: UNFAITHFUL ] ➴ txt | choi beomgyu ➴ written on october 2020 ➴ t...
67.2K 2.8K 51
lowercase intended! -- ༊*·˚╰┈➤ make sure you vote, and check out some of my other books! -- #1 in kangtaehyunff [ 08/17/2022 ] #3 in taehyunxreader...