๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐’๏ฟฝ...

jazzisackerman tarafฤฑndan

โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ.โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐’๐„๐’
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ

672 31 18
jazzisackerman tarafฤฑndan

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"THIS IS SCARY," KOUSHI MUTTERED, tying the laces of his borrowed rollerblades at least three times.

Y/N giggled, spinning around in front of him with her hands behind her back, relishing the feeling of just being able to simply hang out in skates. "Don't worry, you can't possibly do what I did yesterday, this is a flat surface."

"Yeah, how are you feeling? Better?" 

It was a terrible, terrible attempt to change the topic, but she let it slide, recognising how terrified he was, and thinking that, maybe if she gave him a while to get accustomed to the blades, he'd be more comfortable with standing up. 

"Yeah, actually," she smiled, glad she wasn't telling a lie. "Yesterday's help was really helpful, so now I'm just down to gauze and Band-Aids."

Koushi grinned softly, and Y/N couldn't resist the urge to ruffle his silver hair, which turned out to be a lot softer than it looked. "Glad I could help."

"Well, that's what we're here for, isn't it?" she smirked, steering the conversation back on track so artfully that Koushi groaned. "I'm paying you back, aren't I?"

He looked away. "I genuinely don't know why I agreed to this."

"You asked!" Y/N cried indignantly, though both of them could hear the joke in her voice. 

She softened when he looked at his hands, the long fingers ever so slightly bruised from the volleyball she presumed he played. He fidgeted so nervously, and he looked genuinely afraid of even standing. 

Y/N could understand that - she remembered well the terror she'd felt the first time she ever laced up a pair of rollerblades, even though she'd begged for a pair for years before she finally got them when she was seven. 

"I'm gonna fall!" a younger Y/N had screamed, her arms wrapped around herself as she unsteadily wobbled on the rollerblades, her parents chuckling.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," they had said, taking her by the hands and holding her in place, even as she faltered and almost tripped. "We're holding onto you - you can't fall if someone's holding your hand!"

Slowly, Y/N of the present inched her hands towards Koushi's relaxing when he didn't object as she laced her fingers with his, the boy even going as far to squeeze back when she did. 

"Don't worry, Koushi," she promised, the empty outdoor netball court somehow carrying the sound much more than she thought it would. "You can't fall if I'm holding your hand."

Somehow, the sentimental words that really meant so much more to her than him comforted Koushi more than any half-assed joke Y/N could've come up with, and he reached for her other hand. Y/N obligingly took it, supporting him steadily as he shakily pushed himself onto one knee.

"How are you not wobbling?" he huffed a laugh, freezing in position to capture the remaining seconds he had of self-stability. 

She giggled loudly. "I literally compete, I would hope that I can stand on skates!"

Koushi muttered something under his breath that sounded like 'you learn something every day', as he surprised them both by pushing himself to his feet all in one movement, still clinging tightly to Y/N's hands, but standing.

"You did it!" she cheered, well aware of how small a step this could seem, but how much it meant to them.

"Shit, shit, fuck," he swore as his feet began to slide back and forth, uncontrolled but by the mysterious forces of momentum.

Y/N shifted her hands so they rested under his elbows, giving more support as she remained steady as a rock. "Shh, it's okay, you're not gonna fall, I won't let you. Try keeping your feet still, then I'll show you how to move properly."

It took a few minutes, and more whispered assurances, but Koushi proved to be an easy, quick, learner, staying perfectly still and even standing with a little more confidence. 

"Ready to start moving?" Y/N asked, a lilt of enthusiasm infusing a laugh into her words as he shook his rapidly. "Don't worry, Kou, it'll be fine."

He unleashed a wide grin as she nicknamed him, rolling his eyes and giving in. "Fine, teach me, O Almighty Rollerblader."

She smirked in response, demonstrating as she spoke with her feet, yet somehow keeping the two of them still. "Push one foot back and to the side, letting yourself slide forwards on the other. To stop, just make one skate horizontal and let it drag behind you until you stop moving!"

Koushi exhaled deeply. "Sure, it's that simple."

"It kinda is," Y/N shrugged, keeping her hold on his arms as she slowly coaxed him into movement. "See? I'll even go backwards so you can hold onto me!"

Hesitantly, the boy looked downwards, pushing his right foot ever so slightly to the side, his hands digging into the girl's arms as they started to move.

"That's okay," she soothed as he breathed shakily, moving one foot slowly, and then the other. 

Y/N kept her head up, though his gaze was focused on his feet, a small smile instinctively settling on his lips as she saw him gradually relax, until he, too, could look her in the eyes and gently grin. 

"You're getting the hang of it!" she encouraged, breaking off into a laugh as she turned them around, so as not to run off the court. "It's fun, isn't it?"

"Yeah!" Koushi admitted, his hazel eyes so enticingly bright with emotion they were impossible to break away from. 

Without warning, Y/N dropped his arms, skating in a massive loop until she came around in front of him, moving forwards and backwards, winding her feet around and around each other. Koushi let out a few more creative cuss words, but, to both of their joy, he kept moving.

Until his left foot almost gave out under him clumsily, and he flew forwards, slamming into an extraordinarily surprised Y/N, both of them knocking into a brick wall with the smaller girl pressed so close to the boy she was surprised there was room to breathe.

His eyes were wide, but hers were probably wider, and she couldn't stop heat from riding in her s/c cheeks.

What are you doing to me?

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

thank you for reading this
book and i hope you enjoy it!
~ jazzi

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

17.1K 837 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ง๐.โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜/๐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก...
122K 6.3K 14
๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š ๐ฑ ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ EDITING: @dickdeprived
47K 1.9K 20
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ. ( ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ )
505K 16.3K 43
โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€