Unbroken | Annie Leonhart

By isimpforaotgirls

Cori Otterlin grew up in Wall Maria along with Armin, Eren and Mikasa. After the fall of Wall Maria, she alon... More

Author's Note
Wall Maria
104 Cadet Corps
Blonde Beauty
Bracelet
Annie
A Contest
By the Tree
An Eventful Night
Graduation
The Colossal Titan
Eren
Abnormal
Titan
Taking Back Trost
Marco
15.5 The Perspective of a Devil
Court
The Levi Squad
Letter
The Female Titan
The Female Titan Part 2
Wall Sina
The Armored and Colossal Titans
A/N
Rescue
Dungeon
Cori
Explain
Kenny
Hitch and Marlo
Rod Reiss
The 9 Titans
Stars
Shinganshina
The Beast Titan
Burnt
Basement
I Love You
Ocean
Epilogue
Important!
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 3

Bonus Chapter 2

678 22 5
By isimpforaotgirls

Slight smut warning at the end

"Your getting married?!" Mikasa exclaimed.

Cori nodded, a cup of tea in her hand. Something she had gotten into thanks to Levi.

"Why didn't yo tell me? I could've helped?" Mikasa asked.

"I didn't want to overwhelm you or anything," Cori responded.

"That's fine but let me help you guys plan the wedding please!"

"Sure," Cori couldn't possibly say no.

"Have you told Historia yet?" Mikasa asked.

Cori shook her head. "We'll tell her soon."

Cori and Annie had gone to visit Levi at his tea shop and tell him about the engagement. He approved and told them he was wondering when they were going to.

It was after this conversation that Mikasa had walked in and immediately caught sight of the ring on Annie's finger. She had then pulled Cori to the side and here they were.

Cori and Annie hadn't even decided when they were getting married, right now they were both still trying to recover from the shock. It wasn't until this morning that Cori finally had realized she was marrying Annie.

They both walked out of the back and to the main part of the shop where Annie was talking with Levi. She was nodding her head frequently and so Cori pulled her to the side and waved them goodbye.

Once they left she sighed. "You alright?" Cori asked. Annie nodded. "He was just threatening me. Saying stuff like 'if you break her heart I'll break you too' etc." Cori blinked in response. Of course Levi did.

The two decided to save going to Historia last and so the headed to Jean, Connie and Armin. They all knew that Cori was planning to propose but they didn't know she had done it yet.

They made their way over to a building where Armin and the others were no doubt working. Cori and Annie were taking today off so hopefully he wasn't to mad. Cori was actually planning to retire in a year or two.

They walked in and were immediately met by Armin. He was about to open his mouth to say something when he caught sight of the ring on Annie's hand and let out a squeal. Jean and Connie poked their heads out to see what was going on, causing Pieck and Reiner to poke their heads out as well.

They all approached Armin who was fan girling over the ring and the soon-to-be-married couple. "They're getting married!" Armin exclaimed. "Cori didn't you get the ring like yesterday?" Connie asked. "That was quick," Jean muttered.

Pieck approached Annie and hugged her and then Cori. "I'm so happy for you both." Reiner was just looking between the ring and Cori and Annie.

"The two people who hate me love each other and are getting married," Reiner stated. "Yes," Annie said. The tone she said it in made Connie have to stifle a laugh.

"Well I'm happy for you both," Armin said. "Now go start planning your wedding, that's an order," he began shoeing them out.

They laughed as Armin kicked them out and then they made their way to Historia. Cori had gone their many times in the past year to visit both the queen and her daughter. Historia had made Cori the godmother, saying Ymir would've liked that.

They past the guards protecting her and approached. Immediately, her child started reaching for Cori and Historia handed her to her. The child started playing with Cori's hair which she didn't mind.

"Where is he?" Annie asked. "Inside, probably making something," Historia responded. That's when she saw the ring. "Ahhh congratulations!" she exclaimed. Both Cori and Annie started blushing as she began fawning over the ring.

"I'm marrying you two no questions asked," Historia said. Cori and Annie glanced at each other before looking back at the queen. "I mean if you want to," Cori said. "I do," Historia said.

They talked a little before Historia invited Mikasa over and immediately started planning Cori and Annie's wedding. Annie chuckled as she watched Mikasa and Historia debat certain decorations. Meanwhile, Historia's child was crawling around.

The next couple months were spent planning the whole thing. Cori liked watching Mikasa help. It proved to be a good distraction for her and she was the happiest Cori had seen her in a long time.

News spread on Paradise (probably from the military police) of the marriage and there were a lot of people who supported. Something Annie wasn't expecting.

The biggest and only road block they faced was deciding who would be the bride and the groom. Eventually they decided Annie would take Cori's name and they planned accordingly.

Before they knew it the wedding day was here and Cori was a mess. Mikasa was getting her ready. Cori had a simple white dress. Mikasa had parted Cori's hair in the morning and clipped part of it back with a white rose clip.

Once Mikasa was done she added some touches to her own person before ushing Cori out so the ceremony could begin. Cori walked up to the alter, followed by Mikasa who was her best girl.

Than the guest started filling in. Their was Jean, Connie and Reiner. Armin and Levi. Niccolo and the rest of Sasha's family. Hitch. Kiyomi was there as well. Even Yelena.

Then Gabi and Falco appeared. Falco had the rings and Gabi was spreading the flowers. They both looked happy.

Before she knew it, it was time for Annie to appear. Cori was getting nervous, messing with her fingers. She was about to marry the love of her life.

Then Annie appeared and Cori's breath left her body. She was the most gorgeous thing Cori had ever seen. In her dress and veil. Her blonde hair was down and Cori wanted to kiss her right then and there. Annie had a smile plastered on her face causing Cori to smile too.

Annie was by her father's side who wished Cori good luck as he "gave" his daughter to her. Pieck was already there as Annie's bridesmaid.

They all turned to Historia as she began the official marrying. It was during this that Cori caught sight of all the guards around the room and taking notice to the littlest things. "Relax," Mikasa whispered in her ear.

Cori did a little as Historia continued. "Does anyone object to this union?"

No one said anything. Then Cori and Annie put their rings on one another. Cori and Annie then read their vows.

"Annie I have loved you since we met all those years ago in the training corps. You've always been there for me through everything and the love I have for you can't be described in words. I promise to treat you as you should be treated."

"Cori when I first started falling for you I wanted to deny it, knowing all the complications it would have but I'm glad I didn't. Your bravery and tenacity are characteristic I never want you to lose. I promise to always be by your side."

"Do you Cori Otterlin, take Annie to be your wife?"

"I do."

Do you Annie Leonhart, soon to be Otterlin, take Cori to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Then I am proud to announce you both married! You may kiss."

Cori and Annie leaned in and kissed each other passionately. Applause and cheers could be heard in the back but Cori was only focusing on Annie.

When they broke apart a smile was plastered on both of their faces. They then filed out and outside to the courtyard where the party would be.

Everyone was having fun. Cori and Annie were eating cake that Niccolo had made. After they finished they got up to dance.

They began dancing and soon other's started joining. Historia and her husband joined and they were followed by Gabi and Falco. They were then followed by Reiner and Pieck.

Cori watched as Jean and Connie started dancing together and Armin and Mikasa.

Levi was in his wheelchair talking to Annie's father.

Cori was shocked when she say Jean approach Mikasa and ask for a dance. She agreed and the two began dancing. A small smile on Mikasa's lips.

"What are you smiling about?" Annie asked. Cori moved her head in the direction of Jean and Mikasa and Annie looked. "They're cute," Annie said.

Cori's eyes nearly went out of her head as she watched Armin and Hitch begin to dance. Cori knew that Armin and Hitch had gotten kinda close in the past five years but she was not ready for them to kiss. Annie turned and a laugh escaped her lips when she saw them.

"Guess this wedding is not just bringing us together," Annie said. Cori
chuckled.

The rest of the night was fun. Cori danced with all of her friends; Armin, Jean, Mikasa and Connie. Annie did the same with hers. It was truly the happiest day of both of their lives. They never wanted this day to end.

Eventually though they did and they newly married couple left, heading to a cabin where they would live and start a family.

They kissed again once they got home and changed. They laid in bed for a little before turning to face each other the same idea in their mind.

Annie rolled on top of Cori and began leaving kisses down her neck. She started taking the shirt Cori was wearing off and leaving kisses there as well. Right as Annie was about to take off Cori's bra Cori flipped them over so now she was on top.

Cori then started kissing Annie's neck until she found her sweet spot. Annie moaned softly when Cori found it and she left a hickey there. Then Cori took off Annie's shirt and bra.

The atmosphere was thick and they both were ready. They wanted this.

"You sure?" Cori asked. Annie nodded. "Words." "Yes," Annie breathed.

And with that the two continued, showing just how much they loved each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 2.5K 23
โฆ----------โฆ "I don't remember anything" "You were a titan, you don't remember that?" "W-What?" โฆ----------โฆ โžชแด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด… แด›แด แดกแดษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ ษชsสŸแด€ษด...
112K 3.6K 92
โ‰บโ‰บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜… ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ‹† ๆฉฑใฑ I hope you like it -Warning, this story will be long, since I'm going to write the 4 seasons of the anime. ...
40.6K 990 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...
795K 39.8K 97
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ .หšแตŽโ”Š ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅโ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’. โž - ๐‘—๐‘œ๐˜ฉ๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘›...