The Billionaire Quartet

By AidinWhite

{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along wit... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine

Chapter Two

22.9K 690 116
By AidinWhite

Olivia Thorne

Of course on my first day at a new school, I make the mistake of trying to figure out where to go, even though on the day I originally came in I had been given a tour of Thornbrook Academy my new school, which had offered me a scholarship since I was top of my class.

My mom had a more excited reaction then me, having immediately accepted the request for me to attend the prestigious New York Academy from October onward, but all I really cared about was that she didn't have to spend money on me as the tuition was as much as her monthly salary

The reason I don't talk about my dad is because he got a tumour when I was very young, unfortunately the signs showed up to late and he ended up dying leaving his money to my mom in his will. I don't really remember him so all I've really known is my mom who works ten hours a day as a nurse, providing for us both.

Hence why this was the perfect opportunity for me to get a one way scholarship to any university, which was now the reason I stood looking around at the 1900s Academy with modern elements, if anything the building looked like it had gone under a full renovation only a few years ago which it probably did, this school is mostly attended by people with bank balances that look like phone numbers anyway.

I then get tapped on the shoulder and I turn around and am met by a girl with chestnut hair, and ocean blue eyes.

"Hi?" I cautiously say, looking her up and down and realizing that with leggings and a turtleneck on I lacked any form of expensive personalization like many students did to theirs in some way either with special accessories they carried with them, or on themselves, I looked far from, the most expensive accessory I owned was a pair of pear diamond earring and even now they were hidden behind my wavy brunette hair.

"Hi, you're new here aren't you?" she asked.

"Is it really that obvious?" I ask letting out a sigh.

Of course its obvious you don't own anything that makes you look like your an elite.

"Yes, but that's only because everyone knows each other and I've never seen you here before" the girl explain.

"Yeah I'm the new scholarship student, Olivia Thorne" I say.

"Nice to meet you Olivia, I'm Ava Windsor".

"Nice to meet you too, I'll admit I'm a little out of place here, and if possible would you mind giving me a tour of this place".

"Sure I would love..." but then she trails off and I follow her gaze to the four shiny sports cars pulling into the parking lot, a Maserati GranTurismo, Lamborghini Aventador, Porsche Panamera, and a LaFerrari.

And I thought the accessories that people wore were expensive. There was easily six million dollars worth of sports cars sitting in the damn student parking lot.

"Who are they" I ask trying to get her attention.

"The one with blonde hair that's Riley Niles, the guy beside him flirting is Hunter Ambrose, the one with his phone out and not looking at anyone is Nicholas Harrington and that's his sister Mia beside him" Ava says, pointing out each of the handsome boys one by one as they got out of their cars.

"What about the one getting out of the Ferrari?".

My question makes Ava freeze, and the look on her face shows she's nervous.

"Umm...he's the leader of that group that's who all those boys are apart of. The whole school also is terrified of him" Ava said.

"But why?".

"He has a rather short temper when it comes to those five which earned him the nickname the Devil, other then that no one knows anything about him, other then he's the richest student in the..." again she pauses but instead of looking off she yanks me into the crowd and I turn to see what she pulled me out of the way of but it was a person. Tall and dressed in all black, he had wavy ebony hair the same colour as his clothing, a permanent look of boredom and annoyance could be seen on his face but his eyes were covered, but from what I could tell he was devilishly handsome, but he also just about flattened me and being good looking didn't excuse that what so ever.

As I turned back to Ava who still stood beside me to ask who that was the bell rang, and she pulled me towards the entrance.

"Do you have your schedule?" she asked, and deciding I would eventually learn his name, I pull out the folded sheet of paper that has all my classes for Junior year on it.

"Pre-Calculus, in room 108 with Miss Raymond, you'll love her, she's probably one of the better teachers" Ava says.

I forgot to mention that not only was I the smartest person at my previous school, and my scholarship was for academic reasons.

"Then I'm sure I will" I say as I use the schools neat silver plaques above each hallway that label the rooms down it, as I turn down the one labeled 100-150 I realize that Ava is following me.

"Why are you coming with me?".

"I have the same first class as you" she says with a smile.

When I reach the math room I step inside to find a room with math jokes and charts tacked to the walls, along with most students being already seated, with a few others talking to a woman who looked like she was in her mid twenties with blonde hair.

"Miss Raymond" Ava said walking towards the teacher who turned and looked at her, before looking at me.

"This is Olivia Thorne, she's the new scholarship student here" Ava finished brightly.

"Nice to meet you Olivia, what kind of scholarship do you have?" Ms. Raymond asked.

"An academic".

"Well, you will have to catch up from the past three weeks work, and it will mean that you have to keep up with the work provided and don't fall behind" Ms. Raymond said.

"I can assure you I won't".

"I doubt you would, if you ever need anything feel free to ask me, I'd be happy to help" she said with a smile.

The second bell then rang, and the door opened before Hunter Ambrose, and Riley Niles walked into the classroom.

I expected them to sit in the far back corner as far from everyone else as they could but to my surprise both of them sat next to Ava who was also seated to my right.

"You didn't tell me they sat by you" I say looking over at her nervously.

Two of the richest and most influential students in the whole school sat but two seats away.

"I didn't really think to tell you because I thought it would freak you out".

"It does I'm already not cut out to be at this school" I say, I wanted to stay lowkey but I highly doubt having the person I befriended having two friends from the group that I assumed ruled Thornbrook, sit by her which means I won't stay out of the limelight for long.

"Ava, who's your new friend" Riley asked looking over at me

"Riley this is Olivia, Olivia this is Riley, the one on the other side of Riley fixing his hair is Hunter".

At that moment Hunter stopped using his phone as a mirror to make his hair go back to how he had styled it though it was obvious he had in time from arriving to getting to class had a makeout session.

"What brings you to Thornbrook, Olivia?" Riley asked.

"Umm...I'm a scholarship student" I say kind of caught off guard.

I also expected Riley to turn away from me at that piece of information but he didn't seem to care what so ever that I was of lower social standing then him by a mile.

"Oh what are you here for?" he asked.

"Academic scholarship" I say, and the fact that he asked tells me that Thornbrook doesn't get many scholarship students at all.

"She's smart Nico would love that" Hunter said looking over at them.

"He would act like he didn't, and so would Adrian".

Adrian?, I say the name in my head a few more times until it hits me. Adrian Winters, the son of the two most successful business moguls in the world, and that fact that his name was brought up so casually meant that that was who Ava had pulled me out of the way of.

"Riley, we both know Adrian wouldn't even look at her, name the last time he graced anyone within a thirty foot radius outside of us any form of conversation or even a look that didn't make someone shit themselves" Hunter said.

"Okay but she seems really nice why wouldn't someone like her".

This made me smile, and I could see that Ava seemed to be agreeing with what Riley had said.

"We're talking about the person who talks to all of five people, and glares at everyone else".

That made me wonder what his eyes looked like, and what was in them when he saw me because now I wondered how he would react to his friends being so close to me.

"It's fine if I don't meet Adrian, I doubt he would like me based off of what I learnt since arriving here" I say calmly though I'm actually anxious of being around someone, I never thought I would be, but now I guess I can check that off the list of things people experience.

"Olivia, those are rumours, and there is also a lot more to him then his dark aura" Hunter said, "besides it would be nice to have a pretty girl around".

"Sorry, Hunter, I'm not really interested in you".

Ava choked on her own laughter, and Riley suppressed his, while we all took in the shocked look on Hunter's face like from the fact that I turned him down.

"Oh Adrian will love her" Riley said.

Love. That word felt so foreign as I have never felt it for anyone ever, sure I had a few crushes now and again but I wouldn't say I loved any of them. Not since him.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask biting my lip.

"Yes, let's just say honesty is one of the things that makes him actually like people, you also don't strike me as the kind of girl to take people's money" Hunter said looking over at me.

"I'd like to think I'm honest, also I have a job at the Starbucks a few blocks from my house" I say, which isn't a lie I work there three times after school.

"All I get is an allowance from my parents" Ava said.

An allowance for most of this school is probably all the money I saved over three years each month.

"You should sit with us at lunch, Olivia" Riley said almost pleading with my through just his eyes.

"Okay, but only if you stop giving me the puppy dog eyed look your giving me" I say, which I found cute seeing a boy make that look.

He stopped and smiled before Ms. Raymond started the lesson which was going to be about algebraic equations that we would be covering in this unit.

All the while however Riley acted silly making both me and Ava laugh, while he also pointed out how I was the first girl Hunter got turned down by, while teasing him about it, and I could honestly say that I think I made my first few friends.

Long but worth it. How do you think Adrian will react to seeing his friends with Olivia comment below, also vote and share I appreciate it when you do. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.5K 33
⟡ ⟡ ⟡ His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is but I know I can't concern myself with it...
15.1K 676 80
{Book #1 of The Devils Series} Thornbrook Academy the school some of the world's most successful people attended, and the domain of the children of t...
597K 19.8K 47
HEIRS SERIES #1 ~Eres Academy~ Paige Bennet is a commoner. Wealth isn't in her vocabulary, nor is designer...
8.5K 316 32
Valentina enters Arbourne School, an elite English boarding academy, with a plan-befriend everyone, fit in, and rule the school. The only thing stand...