Weasley Twin Sisters|| Harry...

By sororal_mea

Make sure to read "Weasley Twin Sisters|| Harry Potter Love Story (book 1)" before you read this story so you... More

🌷Chapter 1: Year 5🌷
🌷Chapter 2🌷
🌷Chapter 3🌷
🌷Chapter 4🌷
🌷Chapter 5🌷
Author note: shout out
🌷chapter 6🌷
Not a update sorry
NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW!!!
🌷Chapter 7🌷
Sorry not update
🌷Chapter 8🌷
🌷Chapter 9🌷
🌷Chapter 10🌷
🌷Chapter 11🌷
🌷Chapter 12🌷
🌷Chapter 13🌷
🌷Chapter 14🌷
🌷Chapter 15🌷
🌷Chapter 16🌷
🌷Chapter 17🌷
🌷Chapter 18🌷
🌷Chapter 19🌷
🌷Chapter 21🌷
🌷Chapter 22🌷
🌷Chapter 23🌷
Teaser for Book 3
Book 3 is out!
Quinceañera/facerevel

🌷Chapter 20:not really chapter?🌷

974 28 10
By sororal_mea

(Recap of the story since I decided to skip some chapters to finish book 2 off! So you don't have to read this chapter but I recommend to because there some stuff your be confused about next chapter I'm also going to get to to the end of the story it will start when their taking their O.W.L.S. Since I'm to lazy to actually finish finish book 2 since I have some ideas for book 3 and how I want that to go)

Alain had told Mrs.Weasley what Umbitch done about lily so Mrs.Weasley because the bad bitch she is went to the old hag and threatened to hex since it was village of her taking a child away from its mother no matter what situation it is and since Umbridge is scared of Mrs.Weasley she obey the Wealsey women and gave Alain her daughter before christmas!

It was Lily first christmas and Harry and Alain had save up money to buy their daughter a some toys and a special blanket made for her

Later that night Harry and Alain were up and Alain gave him his present which was a homemade photo album of him and his parents and Alain and Lily so his days will be bright in the future and Harry got Alain a new dress and a beautiful neklance which she loved.

Lily gifts

Harry gift (also there is photo of Harry parents and Alain family on the tree also with Alain and Harry and Lily in the middle)

Alain gifts

A/N: this really isn't a chapter but I decided fuck it I'm going to put it as a chapter!😭

Decided not to do word count this time and also should I put some smut in this story  😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
29.1K 602 31
Victoria Castillo is the Princess, and the next Queen, of the Wizarding World. When she and her twin brother were 10 y/o they both got accepted into...
1.1K 104 22
Today is the day Rainbow Dash meets a pony faster than her. She was expecting them to be an existing member of the Wonderbolts or a general Wonderbol...
6.8K 269 21
[ UNDER EDITING ] "brown out nanaman?" An unsuspecting mortal involves herself in a bizarre case of a dead soul living in a candle, who is struggling...