Dream! Sans Oneshots *DISCONT...

By CrazyFantasy_13

*this book is discontinued & very old, expect cringe!* But if you want to see more Dreamtale content from me... More

Requests, please!
Cream - Angst + fluff
Reaper x Dream - Fluff
Ink x Dream - Angst
Dream harem - Fluff (Part 1/2)
Dream harem - Angsty fluff (Part 2/2)
Killercreammare - Fluff
Error x Dream - Angst
DS! Ink x DS! Dream - Fluff
Nightmare x SD! Dream - Angst(?)
DS! Ink x DS! Dream - Fluff
Dreamberry - Angsty fluff
*Very Quick A/N*
* A/N *
Apple Twins Birthday Special
Skits - #1(?)
* Discontinuing *

Bad guys x Dream - Fluff

2.4K 55 39
By CrazyFantasy_13

A/N: Requested by: @Maya-mez

—————

Nobody's POV:

Dream was currently with the 'Bad Guys' at their base — and by base, it was much more to be described as a literal mansion.

They were all hanging out on the couch
in the second main living room, playing a horror game. Horror was playing the game with Dust shouting instructions over his shoulder — which was quite headache inducing in Dream's opinion.

Nightmare also seemed to think so because he told them to "SHUT UP OR I WILL RIP OUT YOUR VOCAL CORDS" — which was very effective since Dust immediately stopped shouting! Though, that didn't stop them yelping at the occasional jumpscare.

Killer was just watching the game with interest, as was Cross. Though, Killer was ranting off about the lore of the game so Cross wasn't able to pay much attention to the violence involved.

Error was up in his strings, just making patterns with his strings. However, Dream didn't know why Error was here since he wasn't exactly apart of the 'Bad Guys'. 'Maybe he gets lonely in the Anti-Void?' Dream thought to himself, staring at Error for a moment before he went back to looking at the game.

They were around the giant TV screen, most of them sitting on the long couch surrounding the TV.

At the very left was Killer, then Cross, then Horror with Dust behind him — Dust being stood up behind the couch and leaning over it to be close to Horror — and Dream sitting next to Horror on his right with Nightmare being the last one.

However, Nightmare wasn't paying attention to the game on the TV, and was instead looking Dream, seemingly wanting to say something.

Dream was too focused on the TV to notice. Dust did notice, though, and found this to be a perfect way to enact his revenge.

Nightmare's POV:

I was staring at Dream, finding myself to be unable to look away. He was just so... how do I put it? Beautiful? Adorable? Sexy? Maybe there was a word to describe how I was feeling towards Dream at the moment.

But as I was looking at my Dreamy, I was interrupted by a boney finger poking my face. I growled and looked over to where the finger came from, to find Dust attached to the finger. My scowl didn't disappear, and instead became more prominent. "What do you want now, moron?" I asked with bitterness lacing my tone, seeing as I was not glad to be interrupted from what I was doing earlier.

Dust grinned stupidly and looked at me and then Dream, his head turning between the two of us. "Do you have a crush on Dream, boss?~" Dust asked in a teasing kind of way like they were children once again.

My face exploded in blush as I was not expecting that whatsoever — especially since everyone had already confessed to Dream ages ago. Nevertheless, I was still somehow embarrassed. "Shut up!!" I whisper shouted when I was calm enough to speak clearly, demanding Dust to shut his trap.

Dust laughed stupidly and looked at me as if he was in power. Then he turned his head to Dream and opened his mouth to say something stupid, before I pulled him back by his hood, pulling him over the couch onto the ground in front of me. He landed with a thud, him obviously being hurt.

I rolled my eye light and crossed my arms to my chest, looking away with blush still dusting my cheekbones.

Dust's POV:

I was about to tell Dream about boss's crush because I found it to be extremely funny, when I felt myself being pulled back and then forwards. I landed on the ground skull first and I probably cracked my skull a little. I groaned in pain as I tried to get up, when I suddenly felt someone by my side, healing my skull immediately.

I looked up to find Dream healing me, a worried expression on his face. When he finished healing me, he pulled me in a hug as he stroked where the crack was once on my skull. "Are you alright, Dust? Does anything else hurt?" Dream asked, concern still lacing his tone.

I blinked and looked back at Nightmare to find him surrounded by darkness, glaring at me darkly. He seemed to be extremely jealous Which, only made me get a brilliant idea.

I looked back at Dream and hugged him back, making occasional sounds of pain — like whimpering and whining. Though, they were fake since I had already gotten over it.

"What's wrong, Dust? What still hurts?" Dream asked, still being worried for me. 'How cute!' I thought to myself, coming up with an answer.

"My soul hurts.. I-I think he might have mentally scarred me..." I said, being pretty convincing if I do say so myself. "Could you cuddle the pain away..? Or at least distract me from it..." I continued in my go to sad voice, Dream looking like he fell for the act.

Dream's POV:

Obviously I wasn't born yesterday — in fact, I was created over 500 years ago. In my many centuries of existence, I have learned a thing or two about when someone is being sincere. Especially after I was surrounded by the villagers and lived with Ink for so long.

But I had to pretend, otherwise he wouldn't feel good about himself. So I picked him up, and carried him back over to the couch to cuddle with him.

After a while, I felt Dust fall asleep on me. I looked down at him and smiled, "How cute.." I mumbled to myself, patting his skull as I situated him so he was laying down his back, his head resting in my lap.

This whole time I had felt Nightmare's overwhelming jealousy, but it spiked to an all time high when I moved him to be laying on my lap.

I looked back at Nightmare and tilted my head in a curious manner, unsure why he would just sit there instead of taking action.

Once I caught him staring, he flushed a bright teal and looked away in a flash, almost to the point of where I couldn't see him looking at me. He was almost sneaky, but it ultimately wasn't enough.

"Nighty, do you wish to join us over here?" I asked him, inviting him to come over here.

Nightmare immediately jumped up and hugged me from my right, pushing Dust off of the couch. He put his tentacles all around me in a protective manner, hissing at Dust like some sort of peeved cat.

Dust growled and got up, pushing some of Nightmare's tentacles away as he hugged me from my left. "Back off, octopus. He's mine." Dust stated, pulling me over to his side.

"Hell no he's not! Why in the multiverse would he belong to someone such as you?! He's mine." Nightmare exclaimed, putting an emphasis on 'mine'. Then he pulled me over to his side, both of them fighting over me again.

Luckily I was saved by Error, as he tied them up in his strings as he pulled them up and away from me.

I sighed a breath of relief before I looked over at Error, blowing him a kiss. Error's face immediately glowed yellow after seeing that, and he looked away like the cutie he was.

Sadly, my freedom only lasted a few more moments as I was pulled up by Nightmare's tentacle, him effectively wrapping me up to him though his tentacles.

Dust huffed and looked at Error, "ERRROORRR!! Nightmare's cheating!!!!" Dust complained, seemingly wanting Error to fix it. Though, I don't exactly understand how he was supposed to do that.

Nightmare stuck his tongue out at Dust and held me closer. I could feel his pride seeping off of his aura and into the room around us.

*Time skip an hour into the future - No one's POV:*

Dream was surrounded by Cross, Horror, Dust, Killer, and Nightmare on the couch — Error not joining since he had a phobia of being touched physically. They all respected that and didn't make him do anything he was uncomfortable with doing.

Cross and Dust were sleeping peacefully to his left — Cross resting on Dream's left shoulder with Dust clinging to Cross, Killer was just laying there on Dream's lap, and Horror was speaking quietly to Nightmare on Dream's right. Dream was just trying his best to breathe, since everyone was around his body — though nothing was on his chest.

"Dreamy? Are you alright? You don't look too swell, if I do say so myself." Horror asked, paying attention to Dream suddenly. Dream looked over at him and blinked, "Oh, I'm fine." Dream said, just then remembering he's a skeleton and he doesn't have to breathe in order to survive. It was a common mistake!

Horror hummed and figured that Dream was telling the truth, since he had no reason to lie at that point in time.

Nightmare — who was farthest to Dream on his right — found that Dream was telling the truth, but he was also strangely lying at the same time. This confused Nightmare, so he got closer by pushing Horror away. Horror couldn't do anything about it since Nightmare was still Horror's boss, but Horror was still livid that he was now far away from Dream.

Dream felt Horror's mad aura, and so he decided he would have to settle things between them before it became another bad situation. Dream moved Killer with his magic, him now laying across Dust's and Cross' laps.

Dream hummed and moved Horror to be on his lap, leaving Nightmare as he was. Horror's face exploded in blush at this, burying his face into Dream's chest to try and cover it out of embarrassment. Dream giggled and pet Horror's skull, knowing he enjoyed that.

Nightmare was annoyed Horror was getting all of Dream's attention, and with that Dream forced Nightmare down onto his shoulder, kissing his skull all whilst still petting Horror.

Now Dream was dealing with an embarrassed Horror and Nightmare, which Dream found to be adorable.

"Why don't I get any attention, sunshine?" Killer asked, gaining Dream's attention for the moment. Dream looked over at Killer, him having not moved from the position he previously placed him in.

Dream blinked and tilted his head, unsure how to give Killer what he wanted. "You can give me attention in my dreams, don't worry~ I'm just messin' with ya!" Killer exclaimed, closing his eyes and somehow almost immediately falling asleep afterwards.

Dream blinked and was pondering whether that was implied sexually or not, but he was distracted from those thoughts by Horror's emotions dimming to signify he was now asleep. Dream continued to pet Horror regardless, finding enjoyment out of it as well.

Nightmare moved Dream's face to the right, kissing him on the 'lips'. Dream blinked and then his face flushed, having not expected this turn of events.

The kiss went on for a love filled moment, Dream giving in and melting into the kiss. Nightmare eventually pulled away just to rest on Dream's shoulder once again — this time more satisfied.

Dream's blush had almost completely calmed down at that point, but there was that lingering feeling of the kiss. Dream kissed Nightmare's skull once more, before he turned his skull to look forward as he tilted it onto Nightmare's skull.

Dream sighed contently, happy with the lift he had here.

Error was watching the moment unfold, wishing he could join in. Error curled up into a ball in his strings, feeling a bit sad all of the sudden.

Dream felt that and set out a loving wave of positivity in Error's direction, wanting him to feel better. Dream was trying to comfort Error even while he wasn't necessarily near the cuddle couch.

Error felt the positivity and knew where it was coming from, feeling much better that he knew that Dream still cared. Error relaxed more in his strings, smiling as he felt sleep finally start to catch up to him. Though he was a god, all Sans' enjoyed to sleep.

Dream wasn't a real Sans and was instead just a ball of energy based off of a Sans — more specifically Swap!Sans — but he always did enjoy sleeping. It may have had something to do with his powers, but Dream would never know.

All of this thinking was making Dream tired, so he closed his eyes and relaxed his body.

Nightmare was already asleep, Error had fallen asleep a few moments ago, and now Dream was resting.

With that, everyone was happy and resting for the next morning, where they would spend more time together.

—————

A/N: This chapter is finished!! It was a bit rushed and was all over the place, but I hope you all enjoyed regardless!!

2147 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 129 14
Hello everyone it's my first Wangxian fan fiction it's a horror, funny and romantic fan fiction. I hope that you all will like it
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
670K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...