The Tinker

By PollyPenName

Bakugou needs some new gear. Lucky for him, a new engineer has made her way to UA-- but God, does she push hi... More

Chapter 1 - New Girl
Chapter 2 - Smash
Chapter 3 - Breaking Point
Chapter 4 - Flashbang
Chapter 5 - Overnight
Chapter 6 - Tea
Chapter 7 - Mini Might
Chapter 8 - Cooked
Chapter 9 - First Aid
Chapter 10 - Measurements
Chapter 11 - Expectations
Chapter 12 - High Dive
Chapter 13 - Pancake Batter
Chapter 14 - Joyride
Chapter 15 - Jealousy
Chapter 16 - Gossip
Chapter 17 - Seven Minutes
Chapter 18 - Babybird
Chapter 19 - Patrol
Chapter 20 - The Full Story
Chapter 21 - Practical Arrangement
Chapter 22 - Networking
Chapter 23 - Self Control
Chapter 24 - Measurements II
Chapter 25 - Fairy Godmother
Chapter 26 - The Event Part I
Chapter 27 - The Event Part II
Chapter 28 - Drunk Lips
Chapter 29 - Regrets and Hangovers
Chapter 30 - Sex Talk
Chapter 31 - Ugly Photos
Chapter 32 - Roadtrip
Chapter 33 - Nightmares
Chapter 34 - Sunscreen
Chapter 35 - The Plan
Chapter 36 - Gunshot
Chapter 37 - The Little One
Chapter 38 - Whirlwind
Chapter 39 - She's Busy
Chapter 40 - Confrontation
Chapter 41 - Date with Red
Chapter 42 - Patrol II
Chapter 43 - The Onsen
Chapter 44 - Stickers & Self Care
Chapter 45 - Burning Up Part I
Chapter 46 - Burning Up Part II
Chapter 47 - The Morning After
Chapter 48 - Departure
Chapter 49 - Curiosity
Chapter 50 - The Photo
Chapter 51 - Static
Chapter 52 - First Aid II
Chapter 53 - Couch Crashing
Chapter 54 - Wet Dreams
Chapter 55 - Touch
Chapter 56 - Boyfriend
Chapter 57 - Voicemail
Chapter 58 - New Years Part I
Chapter 59 - Family Breakfast
Chapter 60 - New Years Part II
Chapter 61 - New Years Part III
Chapter 63 - New Years Part V
Chapter 64 - Family Dinner Part I
Chapter 65 - Family Dinner Part II
Chapter 66 - Family Dinner Part III
Chapter 67 - Girl Talk / Guy Talk
Chapter 68 - Surprise!
Chapter 69 - Birthday Girl
Chapter 70 - Heaven & Head
Chapter 71 - Minecraft [Extra 1]
Chapter 72 - Formalities
Chapter 73 - Lover's Quarrel
Chapter 74 - Broken Glass
Chapter 75 - Nothingness
Chapter 76 - Outgoing Call
Chapter 77 - Intervention
Chapter 78 - Man to Man
Chapter 79 - Secret Plans
Chapter 80 - Go Time
Chapter 81 - Rescue
Chapter 82 - Reunion
Chapter 83 - Crossroads
Chapter 84 - Secrets
Chapter 85 - Bad Timing
Chapter 86 - About Time
Chapter 87 - Down Payment
Chapter 88 - Be Gentle
Chapter 89 - Suburban Morning
Chapter 90 - Boarding
Chapter 91- Love Potion 13
Chapter 92 - Insatiable
Chapter 93 - Commute
Chapter 94 - Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 95 - Does Anybody?
Chapter 96 - Gratitude
Chapter 97 - Peter
Chapter 98 - Helping Out
Chapter 99 - Washing Up
Chapter 100 - Loose Ends
Chapter 101 - Happy Endings

Chapter 62 - New Years Part IV

63.3K 2K 2.4K
By PollyPenName

WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT

READERS SHOULD BE 18+. MINORS WILL BE BLOCKED

CONTENT WARNING: SMUT, degrading, dirty talk, interruptions

-----------------

"You-- that's--" Y/N stuttered.

"You gonna pretend you aren't into this when your panties were that wet? Nice try, Tinkerbell." Bakugou pushed her down flat on the bed with the palm of his hand, making her heart pound. He had a glint in his eye that she'd never seen before-- it was primal and dominating in a way that was different than how he usually was. It felt darker.

"What the hell was in that drink he gave you?" Y/N muttered. Her cheeks were dark from how he was looking at her but she couldn't turn away. It was addicting. He was devouring her with his eyes and she felt powerless... in the best way. "W-We can't, I don't know how drunk you are--"

"Are you stuttering? Want me so bad you can barely speak, huh?" He cocked his head to the side and grinned wickedly. "Fuckin' cute."

Y/N was having a very hard time not giving in. "Bakugou," She warned, but it was useless; his lips were already against her neck and working wonders against the sensitive skin. He was biting and nipping as his hands drifted across her body leaving sparks in his wake. "How much did you drink?"

Bakugou pulled back and glared at her impatiently before slipping his fingers under the skirt of her dress and running them up her thighs. "I'm fine, Y/N. Barely feel it after the water."

"I don't know if I believe you."

"It was like an hour ago. It's just a buzz now."

"That can't be true. You're like a different person." His hands were on her naked hips now and they were gripping her tightly. Jesus, he was being rough.

"Stop being dramatic," Bakugou grumbled. In one swift movement he yanked her to the edge of the mattress and grinned down at her. "You're practically quivering, Tinkerbell. Need my cock that bad?"

The words had Y/N seeing stars. How the hell was she supposed to resist him when he was acting like this? He was so outrageously bold and she would be lying if she said it didn't do things to her body that she couldn't control. She could already feel herself throbbing; this wasn't good.

He sensed her hesitation. "Jesus, Y/N. I didn't have that much. Trust me on this."

She turned away sheepishly but he grabbed her chin roughly and forced her to look at him again. "Do you want this?"

"I-- yes, I just... as long as you're not too drunk."

Bakugou scoffed. "A drunk man couldn't do what I'm about to do to you."

He leaned down on one elbow next to her and with the other arm reached underneath her dress again. His movements were so much rougher than what she was used to. Usually, Bakugou was desperate, but never this dominating.

He dragged his finger up her slit and made her yelp in surprise. "Keep it together, princess," He teased.

"Shut up," She retorted, but he responded by pushing his fingers past her folds and rubbing around her entrance. The friction and sensitivity was making her legs feel like jelly. He had already reduced her to a shaking mess and he'd barely gotten started.

His free hand moved to grab her throat. "Watch your mouth," He hissed, "Or I won't let you cum." Y/N choked out a small gasp at his words and pretended that it didn't make her eyes almost roll back into her skull. Okay, she really liked dominant Bakugou.

Bakugou found her clit with ease and applied the tiniest amount of pressure while moving in slow circles. It was tantalizing-- he was trying to fuck with her, and it was working. Each movement was sending jolts up her spine. He was looking down at her with complete control. His grip on her throat was light enough that she could breath just fine but tight enough that it kept her in place where she belonged.

"That's my girl," He smirked. She wasn't going anywhere.

Katsuki picked up the pace, slipping a finger inside her tight entrance. "Damn, you're wet," He grunted. "You're a slut for me."

Usually, Y/N would be offended-- so why was she so turned on hearing it from him? She tried to stutter out a response but her words seemed to collapse in her chest. There was too much pleasure from his fingers and she didn't want it to stop.

He slipped another finger in, then another, stretching her out. It was a delicious friction and Y/N knew that if he continued any longer she wasn't going to last. "W-Wait, I'm gonna--"

He pulled his hand away and she almost whined. The noise made Bakugou smirk with satisfaction. Y/N would've been embarassed if she weren't so fucking aroused.

Bakugou stood up and left her wanting. The space where his fingers had been ached for more. His hands made quick work of his belt, yanking it out from his pants before he pulled them down just enough to expose the tent in his underwear.

"Hurry up already," Y/N breathed. Her entire being was hungry for him now.

He glared at her before grabbing her arm and yanking her to her feet. "I told you. Watch. Your. Mouth." He pulled her over to the door and pushed her against it, successfully pinning her before taking out his dick and lining himself up with her entrance.

She could feel his tip pressing against her and it was making her dizzy. The smile was gone and he locked eyes with her as he pushed inside. It was slow, at first, drinking up the sensation; until he pushed himself all the way inside of her and made her shriek.

He covered her mouth with his hand. "Ssh," he taunted. "Gotta keep quiet, Tinkerbell. Do you want the whole party knowing I'm fucking you?" His words were whisper quiet and the warm breath from his mouth sent a shiver up her spine.

With one arm, Bakugou hoisted her up as her legs hooked around his waist and his other hand was leaning against the door to the side of her head. He lazily started pushing his cock in and out of her, reveling in the muffled sounds she was making.

"You look cute when you're trying not to scream." He started going faster, and with his new pace the tip of his dick was pressing right against the perfect spot with every thrust. The friction from his movements was overwhelming and oh so good.

Y/N couldn't stop the noises as he started going faster. He was fucking her quick enough that the door was thumping within the frame with each thrust. "F-Fuck, Kat," She moaned.

Bakugou's pace was relentless. Each push inside of her was just as strong as the last, stretching her walls so perfectly and making her throb for more. Penetration had never felt this good before-- it was a painful pleasure that made her vision go white.

"God, you drive me crazy," He groaned. He adjusted his grip and the new position was letting him reach deeper inside of her. "Do you like my dick, Tinkerbell?"

"Are you dumb? Of course I do," She hissed.

Bakugou pulled out of her and made her cry out at the feeling. She felt so hollow and empty without him inside of her-- she needed him. "What the hell? Why did you--"

Within a second he had spun her around to face the door and pressed her against it, slipping inside of her again with a grunt. "Fuck, Y/N." Bakugou pushed as deep as he could go before gasping in relief. She was perfect for his cock. Every time he had sex with her was better than the last. "Good girl. Hold still for me."

Footsteps sounded outside of the door, approaching their room. Y/N gave Bakugou a panicked look but he only smirked at her. "Better keep your shit together, Tinkerbell."

She looked confused for a moment before he pulled out and slammed back into her. A squeak spilled from her and she slapped a hand over her mouth to try and muffle the noise.

"Y/N? How's Bakugou doing?" It was Momo.

"Uh, he's doing--great--" She stammered. She had to use every brain cell to stop herself from moaning. "We'll come down in a minute."

Bakugou started picking up the pace and she could've killed him in that moment... but he felt so good. Dangerously good. In fact, if he kept hitting that spot, she was probably going to--

Bakugou's hand snaked around her and he rubbed Y/N's clit. "Did Keigo ever make you feel this good?" He whispered in her ear. "Look at you. You're a mess. Bet he couldn't do this to you."

"Stop it," She hissed. "Shut up or we'll get caught."

He started pressing down harder on her clit. "You're mine. I'll fucking prove it."

In a few seconds she was biting down on her hand and cumming around his cock.

The sensation was enough to push Bakugou over the edge too, making him keel over and damn near lose his mind at how good her walls felt spasming around his dick. He hissed to stop himself from moaning too. Fuck, he was going to cum.

"Alright, well, come down when you're ready. The countdown is starting soon."

"Yeah, give us just a second," Y/N croaked. Her voice was strained as she tried to focus, but it was almost impossible considering she could feel Bakugou cumming inside of her. He was pushing deeper with each throb of his dick and jerking with each spasm.

Once she heard Momo's footsteps recede down the hall she pushed Bakugou away and glared at him. "You asshole!" She hissed. "In front of Momo?"

He grinned and slumped against the mattress. "Not my fault you like my dick so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 917 44
A story of love and lust between the reader (y/n) and Bakugou Katsuki. *warning* lots of smut with plot. All characters have been aged up to 18+ in t...
506K 14K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
458K 9.3K 57
A chaotic love story between an independent girl and an independent boy who decided to spend their lives together. "You eat that shit?" Bakugo asks l...
34.7K 1.1K 34
(Bakugo X Kirishima X Reader) Tight spaces, fruity alcohol, and friendly competition can come together to create an unstoppable force. You knew that...