The Gem Book Club [On Hiatus]

By TheGemCommunity

If you're in need of making your work reach out to other writers with ease, check out The Gem Book Club, anot... More

INTRODUCTION
๐Ÿ’ŽRULES๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽMembership Forms๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽMembers and their books๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽMembers and their Books๐Ÿ’Ž
Members and their books
๐Ÿ’ŽRotation One๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽRotation Two๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽRotation Three๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽRotation four๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽRotation Five๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽROTATION SIX๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽROTATION Seven๐Ÿ’Ž
๐ŸŽƒROTATION EIGHT๐ŸŽƒ
๐Ÿ’ŽROTATION NINE๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽROTATION TEN๐Ÿ’Ž
๐ŸŽ…ROTATION ELEVEN๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽŠROTATION TWELVE๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿ’ŽROTATION THIRTEEN๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’Ž ROTATION FOURTEEN ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’Ž ROTATION FIFTEEN๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽROTATION SIXTEEN๐Ÿ’Ž
Important Notice
๐Ÿ’ŽROTATION EIGHTEEN๐Ÿ’Ž
Announcement: Tag Fest Contest
๐Ÿ’ŽTAG FEST[Closed]๐Ÿ’Ž
Rotation Nineteen

๐Ÿ’ŽROTATION SEVENTEEN๐ŸŒˆ

195 10 40
By TheGemCommunity

Happy Pride month🌈
We'd also like to specially celebrate all our folks, and LGBTQ+ writers and their stories... *pops confetti*

We would also like to apologize for the delay in setting up this rotation, and we are very thankful for everyone's understanding.

So, without much ado,

RULES

1. A ROTATION LASTS FOR TWELVE DAYS.

2. READ FOUR CHAPTERS INCLUDING PROLOGUES (IF ANY).

3. DROP THREE INLINE COMMENTS

4. EVERY COMMENT MUST HOLD #TheGem or 💎

5. THE LAST OF THE THREE COMMENTS MUST BE A SHORT CONSTRUCTIVE REVIEW AT THE LAST CHAPTER. ( seriously guys not everyone follows this rule. check the "RULES" chapter for examples. ).

6. WHEN YOUR TASK IS DONE, COME HERE, AND COMMENT "DONE"AND TAG YOUR PARTNER.

BOOK OF THE MONTH

1. FOR BOOK OF THE MONTH, YOU'LL HAVE TO READ SIX CHAPTERS, AND DROP FOUR INLINE COMMENTS WITH THE SAME PROCEDURES.

2. THE BOOK OF THE MONTH IS COMPULSORY, AND YOUR TASK IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT FINISHING IT.

BOOK OF THE MONTH

Due to the unavailability of any LGBTQ+ story as we'd requested in our last announcement, for this month's theme, we decided to go with an Admin's. So, for Pride month, and those who would love a thrilling LGBTQ+ teen fiction story, we would love to present...

Written by McSidney

MAIN ROTATION

 JJ_Ames   💎   Tsumexx
Dark Path
💎
  Shh... Jeon Jungkook is a psychic

Arthur-67 💎 vamprixussa
Adventuring with my unorthodox talent
💎
Cupid's broken arrows

♦ booksR_bae 💎 abottleofwine
EEYORA: The start of it all
💎
Worse than beasts

♦ PriscillaYiadom4 💎 MKPrin8
Wings of love
💎
Daring to try

estherstafford 💎 sydneycl2050
Lucia Grace: An Ordinary girl
💎
Between the redwoods

♦ spar_tan 💎 AshantiDaquan
My Type series: Not My Type
💎
Modelling Promise

ydk_my_name 💎  grisha2610
Can't hear hell here
💎
The mystical mirror

RhasAlGhul  💎  iffylicious
The Puppeteer-Devil's boy
💎
Double Assistant

♦ The_Book_Smuggler07  💎  _nafia
The Infernal Crown: Of Roses and Lies
💎
Life of the dead

💎💎💎💎💎

|||INFORMATION|||

In the case where you're paired up with somebody you were before, please do not start afresh to read their book(unless you choose to), you can continue from where you last left off.

If you have any other issue concerning this rotation, please contact your MODERATOR. And if you have not been added here, when you should have, also let us know. For those who did not complete the last rotation, you have been suspended from this rotation, and will be added on the next, IF you complete the previous task -If you have any excuse in opposition, we are always available to hear you out. And as said, if you may not be able to complete this rotation for a very definite reason, please contact TGC via a DM.

ABOUT: This Team consists of members of this bookclub who would rather read others books.

RULES:

1- For every Rotation TWO new books from other members will constantly be placed here to be read, and they'll be books hand picked by the moderators.

2- Reading the BOOK OF THE WEEK is not compulsory for this team, but as members of this bookclub, it is advised.

3- You're part of the club, so, like everyone else, you'll have to drop an inline comment, stating that you're "DONE" once the task is completed.

4- For each assigned book, you're to read TWO chapters, and drop THREE inline comments, with a REVIEW of the chapter as one of those three comments.

FOR THIS ROTATION, YOU'LL BE READING...

By Tsumexx

By RhasAlGhul

TEAM MEMBERS

ice_elizy

OnceUponALily

IF THERE ARE ANY COMPLAINTS OF ANY SORTS, PLEASE CONTACT A MODERATOR. THANK YOU!

THIS ROTATION BEGINS: June 9th 2021, and ends june 21st 2021.

Happy Pride Month...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 913 46
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
362K 9.6K 150
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
269K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner โค๏ธ