The Littlest Ninja (Rottmnt)

By books20000825

Four ninja brothers fighting crime and keep the city of New York safe but what if I told you that a little gi... More

Author's Note
Parental Vanish
Sparring Partners
You Got Served
How To Make Enemies and Bend People
Mystic Library
The Purple Game
Screwball's Obession
Man Vs Sewer
Wait For It
The Mutant Menace
Tensive Love
Slug Ya!
The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek
Bully Beatdown
One Man's Junk
Snow Day
Hallucined Nightmare
Cloak and Swaggart
Jupiter Jim Ahoy!
A/N
Jailbreak
Insane in the Mama Train
Endgame
Many Unhappy Returns
Author's Note

Turtle-dega Nights The Ballad of Rat Man

1.2K 13 0
By books20000825

The crowd cheered in the Battle Nexus. Lou Jitsu was facing against a two-headed snake creature with wings. They snarled at him before attacking. He leaped into the air, a cat mutant gasping in awe along with everyone else.

The snake heads looked around for their opponent, as he had disappeared. The man appeared behind them, chuckling with a smirk on his face. He grabbed their necks and split them apart. The two screamed in horror once they saw what he had done.

Lou Jitsu crossed his arms proudly as he watched the two heads bump into each other.

"Jitsu! Jitsu!" The crowd yelled as he was given the trophy. He looked up at the cat mutant and winked. She squealed, fainting onto the ground.

The rat sleeps on an armchair as cereal is being thrown at him. One of them falls into his mouth, making him choke. He hears laughing as he sits up.

"No!" He shouts at his dream being over, glaring at his kids. "I was having such a glorious dream!"

"He did it!!" Emma points at Donnie but her eyes drift showing she was lying. "Punish him!"

"Get out of here, you hairless kids!" He shouts and they quickly leave. He sags his shoulders once they're gone. "Where is the respect..."

The rat walks away to his 'do not touch' cabinet. His trophies He takes a hold of it, blowing off the dust. He can see his old face on it until he wipes it off, showing who he is now. Splinter sighs slowly.

"Simpler times..."

Then he sees a poster that was behind the trophy, taking hold of it. "Calling all drivers from across the realms. Prove you are champion! Enter the Death Tube every Friday night. No guts, no glory!" This is exactly what he's been missing! He rubs his chin with a smile

"Alright whoever wins gets the last cookie from the kitchen!" Emma holds up a big chocolate chip cookie in of  Donnie and Mikey who are facing off against each other in one of the video games from the arcade.

Donnie bumps Mikey's car off the road declaring him the winner  "My driving skills will remain supreme!" Donnie declares "Emma! My prize." He snaps his finger holding his head out to take the cookie but instead hears loud chewing and munching. He sees Emma eating the cookie meant for him, she looks at the cookie and then back at him before stuffing the rest in her mouth

"Why you!!" Donnie growls about to tackle her

"Excellent driving skills," Splinter speaks up, getting their attention. "Is it just me or are all three of you taller than the last time I saw you?"

"You mean like, three minutes ago?" Mikey asks in confusion.

"I grew an inch! I was waiting for you to notice." Emma puts her hands on her hips with a pride smile

"Oh, and so handsome and pretty too! When was the last time we did something together?"

"Hmm," Donnie looks at his wrist computer to pull up a calendar. "Let's see..." He scrolls up multiple months. "278 days ago. You said 'Hi Purple'...to Raph."

Emma hisses cringing at that awkward incident

He just laughs it off . "Exactly! I want to spend some quality time together now."

"Yes, please, where do I sign?!" Mikey holds out his hand, eyes shining as Emma bounces up and down along side him. "Just give me the pen and I'll sign-"

Donnie pulls Mikey to face the game, grabbing Emma putting her on his lap. "Play it cool. He might be possessed."

"You're right. We always fall for this!" Mikey agrees, Emma nods her head agreeing as well

"We, uh, we might able to squeeze you in," Donnie tells Splinter.

Emma flips though a schedule with glasses "I could push my appointment to Tuesday."

"Oh, how would you kids like to enter your Tank in a father-children car competition?!"

"You want to enter my designs in a father-children competition?!" Donnie asks happily "Omigosh! Dreams do come true!" He grabs Splinter's arms and spins around joyously, throwing the rat onto his shoulders.

"I thought we were playing it cool!" Mikey whispers after him.

"Hypocrite." Emma crosses her arms shaking her head in disappointment.

.............................................

Donnie opens up the garage, where the Tank was. "Well, here she is!"

Splinter starts to inspect it , kicking at the tire. "So, like, how much damage can thing take?" He hits the Tank with his staff.

"It is a Tank, so it's probably pretty good on defense," Mikey rubs his neck as Donnie  look in slight horror.

"Maybe we add a few more armor shells, to really protect your creation," He smiles at the two.

"Great idea, Dad! Can't be too careful, she is my baby." Donnie agrees "if anything happened to her, I'd be...I'd be lost."

"Pink!" Splinter points his staff at Emma getting her attention "Haven't you been working on protection and attack spells with the gems?"

"Yup! But why would I need to use those spells?" Emma tilts her head confused

"Yeah what kind of car competition exactly is this?" Mikey asks skeptically

"It's a...hm, a car fair! You know, like where people bring their prized cars out, to be...pet and shown off! Like a pig or a spider," He smirks at his examples. "And we don't need anyone accidentally scratching the tank."

.............................................

The vehicles are driven side by side on the road. "This booster seat is amazing thank you for letting me borrow it pink!" Splinter exclaims patting Emma on the head as Donnie had it installed for him. "I can actually see! No more guessing what that thing I ran over was."

"You're welcome daddy!" Emma smiles

"Ah, I'm so glad you like it, Dad," Donnie smiles, giving a thumbs up.

"Excellent work, son. This is going to be a glory-filled night! You have made me very-" He suddenly comes to a stop, Donnie falling onto the floor. "Oh, we're here!" He points up ahead at the Doom Dome.

"Mikey ... that's look really scary." Emma whimpers scared burying her face in her big brother's legs

"Don't be scared baby sis it's Cool, cool, cool," Mikey leans in towards Donnie while rubbing Emma's back, who's smiling happily. "Abort! We are in danger!"

"Mikey, I think he was about to say proud! Oh, it felt amazing!" Donnie's eyes shine. "I'm gonna chase this feeling."

They drive inside the building, where they're in a dark environment with fire, rats, and other things. "What kind of fair is this?" Mikey cringes as he and Emma sees two people beating each other up. They see the rats and Mikey gives a nervous look as Emma shakes terrified in his arms

"It's ok baby sis d-dont be scared ... d-dont be ... s-scared." Mikey holds onto her tight shaking himself

An ice cream man waves at them.

"Ice cream!" Donnie exclaims at the sight. "Say Dad, wanna share one?"

Mikey and Emma sees the spikes up ahead as they enter the arena. "You children ready to have some fun?" Splinter asks them.

"You bet we are! We are number-"

"My baby!" Donnie laments as the Tank spins around as Splinter just laughs

Five spotlights fall on the fivevehicles that have entered the derby. Fire appears in the center as the mutants in the crowd cheers.

"The last entries!" Big Mama's bellhop from her hotel is the announcer. "Seal them all in!" All of the exits are closed. "Last vehicle standing wins!"

"Did you bring us to a crazy mutant demolition derby?!" Mikey demands to his father.

"Who is ready to win some glory?!" He puts on his sunglasses.

"Not me! Not me!!!" Emma shakes her head scared

"I thought you said they'd be petting my baby, not destroying her!" Donnie screams at Splinter as the shields go down to 80 percent. The rat laughs as he bumps into a van

"Tonight's special, roadkill!" Meat Sweats exclaims.

"This guy!" Mikey shouts upon seeing him. "He doesn't like us!"

He bumps into the Tank from the left side, who is Repo Mantis.

"He really doesn't like us!" Mikey cringes at seeing him. Someone bumps into them from behind.

"What are they doing here?!" Hypno demands, recognizing the cars.

"He not only doesn't like us, but I kinda broke his heart!"

"What have you children been up to?" Splinter looked at his kids with wonder.

"Long story daddy." Emma grumps

Suddenly, a laugh is heard ahead to see an Action News truck...driven by Warren Stone.

"Do we know that guy?" Emma points to Warren Stone.

"Hm, never seen him before," Mikey rubs his chin as he and Donnie give curious looks.

"I feel the chill of disrespect in the air," Warren Stone narrows his eyes.

"Donnie I'm scared!" Emma cries into Donnie's arms as he holds her close protectively "Everybody here is a villain! We gotta get out of here!" Donnie looks up towards Splinter.

"Battle stations...if we are going to win that trophy...then we-"

"Wait a minute!" Donnie  interrupts him, "What is going on here?"

"Eh, a little of this, a little of that, all in the name of fun," Splinter says nonchalantly.

"This is not fun!" Donnie screams, pulling the handbrake.

Hypno bumps into both of them and they roll to a stop upside down.

"You said this was a car fair!" Donnie shouts once they're okay. "You knew I wouldn't have come if you told me it was a demolition derby!"

"Turn this tank back on now, and your car back on, or else-"

"Or else what?! You tricked us into coming here, you said you wanted to spend time with us, but you lied!" Donnie interrupts, tears in his eyes. "And look at Emma's she's about to pee herself out of fear!!" Donnie holds his baby sister close to his chest rubbing her back "Dont you even care that you're only daughter is terrified!!!"

Splinter stares at his son and then at his little girl who is holding onto her brother for dear life with tears in her eyes

The four cars start to circle them, all of them with the goal of defeating them.

"Why aren't they moving?" Hypno eyes them.

"They're sitting ducks!" Repo smiles evilly, Meat Sweats laughing.

"Fools!" Warren exclaims, "Now I'm gonna break 'em wide open!"

"Uh, guys? Maybe we could have this family discussion at a later, safer time?" Mikey calls out nervously as he watches a burning tire rolling by.

"Donatello." Mikey gasps sharply at him saying Donnie's name "I may have lied about this event...but I never lied about wanting to spend time with you. I would not have brought you here if I did not."

Donnie looks away instead of saying anything.

Mikey hears cars and looks outside to see the four cars surrounding them.

"Um, great. Everybody loves everybody! Now let's-"

"If you had just asked me to hang out with you, I would've said yes!" Donnie speaks up, a little saddened. "I like spending time with you too, Dad..."

"It will be the last time any of us hang out if we don't-"

"Emerald." Splinter looks down at Emma who looks at him with tears rolling down her face, he puts both of his hands on her cheeks wiping them from her eyes "I never wanted to make you afraid or upset I just wanted to spend time with you and your brothers, I'm so sorry sweetheart." Emma hiccups running into his arms, he taken back but wraps her into a hug with a small smile.

"Dad!!!!"

"You...are right," Splinter admits slowly. "I went a little crazy...I just..." He looks at his rat hands. "I wake up everyday as a tiny rat man. And I wanted some glory back in my life...I'm sorry."

The four cars rev up, ready to attack. "Take me home, kids..."

"Yes! Great idea! Let's get out of here!" Mikey exclaims,

The cars prepare their weapons, charging right towards them. Repo chuckles as Donnie opens his eyes

He turns on the headlights of the Tank, legs coming out from the vehicle. The Tank fires a disk, hitting Repo dead on. The vehicle flip onto the sand.

"Got 'im! Alright, let's win this thing! Dad, drive!" Donnie exclaims to his father's shock.

"What...? Donnie? You do not need to do this. We can just-"

"Dad," The turtle places a hand on his shoulder. "You're awesome, okay? You're the one who introduced us to Lou Jitsu. And yeah, sure, you're a rat, probably would've been cooler if you were a tiger or something, but that's not the point! The point is, if winning this means that much to you, then...hit that button, daddy-o!" He throws the rat into the booster seat.

"Emma? We should-"

"Donnie's right sure you lied and you put us all in danger to die but that doesn't matter! You are awesome in your own special way. And no matter what happens, no matter what you look like you're always gonna be my daddy!" Emma smiles at him

Splinter smiles about to cry, grabbing his sunglasses and putting them over his eyes. He presses the red button, revving up the engines and boosters.

Splinter lets out a scream as the Tank thrusts forward from the sudden power. The Turtle Tank bumps into Meat Sweats, who rolls onto the sand. Warren drives up to them,

"Feel the wrath of the hardest hitting mutant since-"

Warrens truck gets sawed in half exploding

The Turtle Tank spills oil in Hypno's path, which puts him out of the competition.

"And another car is destroyed!" The announcer is grabbed by a spider hand, Big Mama appearing on the jumbo screens.

"Those turtles and the little girl!" She recognizes the drivers. "They stole my whizzy webs! I want their car destroyed post hissy-haste! Get her ready..." The spider orders her mutants, who grin.

"We did it, children! I am so pr-" Splinter starts stammering for some reason.

"Proud? Proud? You were gonna say proud?" Donnie asks eagerly. "Why do you keep stopping at proud before-" "Uh .. Donnie." Emma points and Mikey directs his eyes towards outside

A rev is heard from a door opening, the three bellhops growling. Big Mama is in a car of her own just as big as the Turtle Tank.

"A last-second entry! The greatest derby champion of all time, Big Mama!"

"Big Mama?!" Donnie, Emma, and Mikey exclaim at the same time.

"Hello Big Mama," Splinter smiles. She bumps headfirst into the Turtle Tank with a laugh. They roll to a stop,

"Shields at fifteen percent!" Donnie reports, Mikey hugging his legs and shaking.

"What are we gonna do?! I'm too pretty to be crushed!" Tears fall out of his eyes.

"Emma I need you to create a protection shield around the tank." Splinter instructs Emma who looks nervous "But I never made a bubble that big! I .... I can't do it." Emma looks down but Splinter lifts her head for him to look at her "Yes you can! I believe in you dumpling." Splinter nods giving her a smile, Emma smiles warmly and nods determined

"Get ready to launch the Shell Hogs," Donnie speaks up, "I'll draw her fire and when she's got me lined up...you take her out." He's about to enter when Splinter throws him away.

"Bring him the win, kids..." He gets into a Shell Hog, shocking the others.

"Father!" Mikey cries out, holding out a hand dramatically.

Big Mama suddenly blasts a ray at the tank, Emma stands in the middle of the tank focusing hard "Though my heart deep in my core project a shield for the tank ten times more!!" Emma opens her glowing her eyes spreading her arms out as a giant pink bubble like shield appears around the tank as the ray bounces off keeping them safe

"Grrrrr that little brat!!" Big Mama growls annoyed

"That's my girl!" Splinter cheers proud, Emma blushes of her father cheering for her.

Big Mama ducks her head from three shuriken, looking downwards to see Splinter.

"Hey, it's working!" Mikey looks outside the window. "They took the bait!"

Donnie skids the Tank to a stop.

"That's right, that's right! Follow me, follow me!" Splinter calls out.

"Take him out!" Big Mama declares

"Heading your way, kids! You've got one shot!" The rat says into his communicator.

"Oh yeah!" Mikey presses on the pedal, Donnie wearing goggles over his face to fire.

"Come on...come on..."

A missile fires causing smoke to surround Splinter

"Got 'em!"

"Know we-oh no," Big Mama murmurs, the Turtle Tank appearing out of the smoke.

"And boom goes the dynamite!" Donnie fires three lasers from the Tank while flying in the air, destroying the car. The announcer had his eyes closed, looking to see the dismantled car. Big Mama gets out, only to lay down defeated. The crowd cheers

"The tank win! The tank win!"

Mikey hugs Donnie, Emma jumps onto Donnie's back as the three siblings cheer as Splinter gets off the bike. He removes his glasses, looking up to see the same cat mutant from all those years ago.

She waves at him and he smirks, winking up at her. The mutant is so happy that she seems to have a heart attack.

His sons and daughter wave to him from the tank "You did it! you did it! yay daddy!" he sighs happily. "My children...I am so proud."

Donnie pushes Mikey off him and leans back making Emma fall backwards. "Did you just hear that?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 1.7K 17
Before our four heroic brothers fought their big fight with the Shredder they stumped upon a building with a strange little girl with strange abiliti...
6.9K 187 29
When mysterious robots attack the Turtles' lair in the sewer, they lose contact with their master, Splinter, and decide to go topside to meet up with...
95.8K 3.1K 15
Victoria was an ordinary New York girl living on her own. She trains herself in ninjutsu(sneaks to classes and watches through the windows down in Ne...