Water Down Hearts [Yandere!SD...

By peacockdragon12345

All the sins have been gone for years due to them "murdering" a holy knight and "betraying" the kingdom of Li... More

•○☆○•YANDERES•○☆○•
Sea Foam
Holy Enemies
Promises

Mysterious Boar Hat

2.5K 75 11
By peacockdragon12345

Morning.....you hate mornings.

Your window however was open, must be either Hawks or Meliodas doing, yet you felt so tired.Would it be okay if you slept in a little bit longer?You ponder on it till you felt a hand pull a strand of your hair behind your ear.Panic fills you up immediately so you shot up to only realized that the person who did that was your boss;Meliodas, dragon sin of wrath.

"Didn't mean to spook ya (N/N) I was just checking in on you!"

That was partly true, he just had the urge to come and look at your adorable sleeping face.It makes him feel so calm.

You give him a slight nod, covering yourself up with the blanket, then point at the door then down at the floor.He immediately knew what you were trying to say for his mood change from a look of guilt to joy.

"I would love the help!It's really packed up down there anyway!" He tells you as he was making his way out of your room, he turns to only grin stupidly at you "You want to cook or serve today?I'm fine with whatever you chose."

You didn't really have to think about that.You did not like how you look in those maide outfits and the dirty given looks of the drunk men who seem to keep their filthy eyes trained on you wherever you go, you felt so weak and so endangered by it, you really hated it.So yes, you of course took the first one.

His grin widens more, his emerald eyes sparkle, soon he was out the door shouting out a loud quick "I thought so!You cook so much better then me, maybe better then Ban!Be quick they are drinking my booze dry!"

Holding in a laugh your face heats up at what he said but not long after you frown slightly 'What if he is lying?What if I really don't cook that good as Ban dose..' your thought didn't stay for long as your already getting cleaned, brushed your teeth, and dressed before heading down to work.

Immediately a certain pink pig noticed you half way down the stairs "Please don't tell me your serving today, all these guys are creeps!"

Smiling you pat Hawks on the head, a attempt to sooth his nerves, then point to the kitchen area.It clicks for Hawks and he immediately begins to do circles around your small form.

"YEESSS!Way better food then these dame scraps that baka makes-!"

Hawks got bonked on the head by Meliodas "Stop it your going to make her trip." He didn't feels satisfied cause he bonks Hawks again on the head, soon looking down at him with a keen look in his eyes "And what was that about my cooking?"

Hawks gulps "Nothing!Y-Your cooking is great haha...okay bye bye!" like that Hawks runs away.

Meliodas then hands you a list, it was a list of orders, soon he pats your head like if your a puppy "If you don't think you can handle it whistle for me okay?"

Your eyes however scrowl down the list of food, it was alot, but the moment you were going to say something Meliodas was on his merry way handing out drinks and pints of booze.

Taking one final look you went to the kitchen, glance around, then you start cooking.

Meliodas POV

"Here you go!" He managed to get the the table without any trouble "Five giant stiens!"

A man soon pokes his head in and ask "Is there room for anymore people?"

I turn to face the man "How many people sir?"

"Three!"

"Come on in and take a seat!" The three did, immediately I was at their table with pints in hand "Welcome to my establishment The Boar Hat!"

They all took the drinks and not long I was already filled with more orders for (Y/N) to make, not going to lie but it smells so good in there.Kinda makes me hungry..

"HEEEY...Can we get snacks over here?Anything is fine!"

I look around for some kind of snack, soon finding one to give them "Yes sir!

"PUAAAHH!...Bernia ale is the best!" One of the men drinks all his booze, soon laying back satisfied but stops as he thought of something "By the way, since when was there a bar on the top of the hill here?"

One of the men noticed that too, ge was also drunk "Your right...I feel like there wasn't anything here as I passed by three days ago..."

"Sorry to have kept you waiting!The Boar Hat meat pie special!"

The pie looks good and they all seem to drool over the look and smell of it.Only if they knew.

"Ooh!It looks delicious!"

The moment they all stab their forks in the meat pie, take a chunk of it out, and eat it the look of delight was immediately replaced with disgust.It results in all the men to spit out the horrid taste of food.

"THIS IS DISGUSTING!"

"As I expected." He knew it cause he used a pan to block them from throwing it up on him.

They were mad "HEY, BASTARD, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SERVING!?"

"You said anything was fine."

That pissed them off more "YOU TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT!?"

I placed my arms on my hips, playing the innocent card on them "Oh dear...What a troublesome customer."

Okay the guy was beyond piss now "WHAT'D YOU SAY?YOU WANNA GO AT IT BRAT!!?"

"Hey...!" One of the men points at my sword "That kid has a sword."

Did I pay attention to that?Not really.I was more irritated that they wasted my hard labor on that meat pie, they were not worthy of my cooking.Luckily I can call over Hawks to clean it up, he likes meat.

I snap my fingers "Clean it up..."

The men however got scared by that yet confused "Huh?"

"Geez, what a paaain." Hawks makes his way through, soon by my side "What do you want from me?"

"A...A pig?"

Hawks took that as an insult "Pig?Don't insult me.I'm the pig that gets people to come here."

Rolling my eyes I point at the mess "Hawk, clean up the floor."

"Tch..what a pain." Hawks makes his way over, the men confuse but silent, then talks some shit "Haah...actually, how about feeding me more decent food scraps?"

"If it's a whole pig roast I seriously feel like I can pull it off-."

"DELICIOUS!!!THESE FOOD SCRAPS ARE THE BEST!!"

I find it amusing to see a little threat got this pig going from snarky to compliment the horrid food I made not so long ago.I know he hates it but unlike others Hawk can digest it well.

However the drunk men looks defeated "L...Looks like it doesn't matter anymore..."

"So you've been had too!" Laughter fills the room, soon a plate of food was placed neatly for the elder man, soon he drools "The boy can't cook but this little lady can, smells so good!"

Fist held tight I try to hold back my jealousy as (Y/N), sweet innocent angel, goes red by the elders compliment.I would have kicked that man out if she didn't scurry back into the kitchen immediately afterwards.

Taking a deep breath I bring myself back together, soon face the drunk defeated customer "But if it's alcohol you want I got a good collection since I travel through a bunch of different regions!!!"

"The.." his mood change, liking the idea "Then some good alcohol.."

Grinning I said a quick "Coming right up!" I had each of their empty pints in hand soon I was in the bar searching for good of all goods.

That was till I felt a soft tap on my shoulder...

"Hm?Oh!Hi there (N/N)!Am I in your way-?"

She shook her head immediately before forcing an object in my direction, once in my hands she ran away from me, yet my eyes went wide but soften at the kind gesture.She made me some food...it was (F/Food), my favorite same as hers.

She didn't look up, say anything, nor knowledge me as she was focus on cooking the customers orders.That did not stop me from wrapping my arms around her waist and stuff my face on her back, smelling her sweet but plain scent.I knew she was flustered by this but did not do a single thing to get me off, she left me alone like that.

"Thank you for the food (N/N)!"

What she did was squeeze my hand twice, a good sign, by that I felt satisfied as I let go and went to search for good booze again.

The (H/C) smiles softly to herself, slowly slicing the onions and tomatoes, her face now a tint of pink then a full on cherry 'What a goof ball..' immediately you frown, your mood dropping with it '..but what if he was doing that to make me feel good?What if he didn't even want to eat my food in the first place??' Your thoughts were making you feel so self confident yet it seemed the captain did not notice.

No.He was busy overhearing the drunk men bickering about something, it seemed to terrify the men, while he pours another pint for customers who so need one.

"So, have you heard?The rumors about "The Wandering Rust Knight"..!!"

Hawks pops out of nowhere, now seemingly looking at Meliodas "I'm hungry..."

I roll my eyes, still paying attention to the words being said "You just ate."

"He wears rusted armor....That ghost knight been appearing and disappearing lately, right?" He didn't look like he wanted his drink no more "It's pretty creepy, huh..."

"And there's more apparently, he wanders around muttering something, as if he is delirious.."

"That's terrifying!"

"I think it was the seven...what was it again?"

Not long his buddy points at the board "Look, that wanted board over there!!"

He did look "Uh...ummm, that's right! "The Seven Deadly Sins"!!!"

By that time Meliodas zoned out.He already knew all those pictures did not exactly look like his comrades, some were but mostly very off.Yet he did hear about the strange rumor of this so called "Rust Knight", sadly it could not be one of his friends for his own armor is too big for size.It makes him wonder who in the world is looking for him and his team, even (Y/N).

That thought sent him in protective mode, he was not liking it.

(Y/N) is his...to take her away will only lead to a painful death, worse then hell itself.

"Maybe that "Rust Knight" is the ghost of one of "The Seven Deadly Sins"...?"

Hawk perks up, sniffing the air with confusion "What's this rusty smell?"

"And he might be searching for his comrades..."

Not long the drunk guy points at me "Hey, what dose the kid employee think?"

Kid?I am far from just being a kid...

"I'm not a kid!I'm Meliodas!" I slam the bottle down, somehow not making a mess, then point at the two dangerously "And I am not an employee, I'm the owner...all right!!?"

That made them so darn confuse.

"O...Owner?A kid like that?"

"Huh...?" The other rubs their temple, thinking with a hazed mind "Meli..odas...Sounds like something I heard before..."

The moment your done with your last dish of the day the door creaks, signaling someone has once again entered The Boar Hat.

Meliodas perks up, letting out his childish side "Welcome!!"

Everyone froze as the atmosphere went cold.Most of everyone stop drinking their boozes once they forgot how to breathe.Nothing but silence was heard other then hearts beating at a frightful speed...

The rust knight has arrived..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC