PARADISE LOST [G!P]

By WeirdoAtNight

Myoui Mina came from a very wealthy family from Japan. Her Grandpa is one of the top 5 wealthiest people in... More

Santuwaryo Island
Survive
Secret Paradise
Chaeyoung's Dillema
Tempted
Teacher Maxene
Fireflies
Traumatic Past
2 Become 1
Taste Of Love
Truth About The Past
Missing Princess
Going Back
Normal Lives
One Night Stand
Another Heiress
South Korea
Loving Her From Afar
Right Thing To Do
Sudden Shower
Never Forever
Ending Is Beginning
Push And Pull
Drive Me Crazy
Found My Paradise

Within The Sacred Lights

12.4K 434 231
By WeirdoAtNight

Mina’s POV

Dan won't let be alone while helping the early volunteers on preparing the event, for the opening of a month long charity work on the island. I don't want Chaeyoung to see how close Dan to me. She's gonna get mad again and throw tantrums.

"Dan, please.."I said when I gad enough."I know I gave you the wrong idea when I let you kissed me. But all I can offer is friendship..."

He sighed and put down the monobloc chair."I know, but I just wanna help you and get closed to you so maybe.. You might see that I am very sincere..."

"Dan... I can't. I like someone else already.." As I said those words. Chaeyoung came from nowhere carrying some tray of snacks for the workera with Yuki.. She immediately saw us so I quickly had my distance on Daniel..

"May I know who's the lucky guy?" Dan looks hurt but what can I do? I can't force myself on liking him.

"I can't sorry.."I smiled at him and turned around to leave him. Before Chaeyoung approach us.

The whole day was so tiring.

The volunteers were going to sleep on the bamboo houses made for them. It has bunker beds andhas complete stufd for their necessities.

Mrs. Son is still away for some business stuff. I can't wait to ask her the whole story about Chaeyoung amf her father. It's like the young Chaeyoung was trapped. And can't move on. It's restricting the older Chaeyoung to get outside. It's trapping both of them..

Bcoz of the incident,. Chaeyoung can't live a normal life.. I want her to be cured. Deep inside I'm hoping to meet the real Chaeyoung.

Maybe I can help her...

How?

I'm no expert in psychology or anything...

I studied business.

___

"Damn, that was tiring..."Yuki laid down the couch."My back hurts. I don't wanna do this, I quit..."

"Yuki,you just help cook the food of 30 volunteers..." I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't you see how big the cauldrons were?!" Yuki shouted."They can even cook me there!"

I just laughed bcoz of Yuki's exaggerating expression.

"Can you give me patches on my back,Chaeyoungie??" Yuki pouted on Chaeyoung, who's sorting the paper plates."Here.."

Yuki pointed her back. She pulled it up revealing her naked skin.

This bitch.

"Why not let me do that?" I smiled at her. But deep inside I wanna burn thise whore alive.

"Why's that smile?" Yuki frowned. "Should I be worried?"

Yuki really knows me.

I got some patches in the medicine cabinet and sat beside her.

"AWW!"Yuki groaned so loud when I slapped her back with thw patches..

"Stop whining,bitc--" I almost forgot  Chaeyoung is with us.

Chaeyoung is giggling while watching us. Damn, she's so cute.

"Stop, please.." Yuki immediately got up. After I put 4 patches on her back."Damn woman, no need to be so mean.."

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey,I gonna go to the yacht. Go watch over this cutie..." Yuki wore her hoodie.

"That's what I'm always doing,madame Yuki..."

"Good.."Yuki bid us goodbye.

She laughed before closing the front door. This hoe..

Chaeyoung immediately sat beside me in the couch. I furrowed my brows.

"Mina unnie,why are you with Dan again?" Chaeyoung asked while pouting. But her expression is serious."I don't like that man. He's a liar.."

"Chaeyoung, don't worry, I don't like him too. I already told him that I only like him as a friend..." I caressed Chaeyoung's left cheek and smiled.

She blushed. She's so cute when blushing.

"No,don't go near him, He's bad and a liar.."

Kids mind. Full of imaginations. But she's not a kid,anymore.. Bu5 still thinking like a kid.

Damn, nevermind..

I pulled her for a hug.."Okay,Chaeng-ah. I won't be friends with him,anymore..."

"Please, promise Chaeyoungie.."

"I promise,my lo-... I promise, Chaeng-ahh..."I tighten my hug.

I am falling faster on her, than I can expect. This should not be happening. But I like what I'm feeling. I like being with her.

"Unnie,let's go to the falls again after we eat." Chaeyoung pulled from our hug.

"O-okay..." My feeling is still so overwhelmed. I can still smell her scent.

We stared at each other. I swear I can see something in Chaeyoung's eyes.I can't pinpoint, but it makes me question everything.

I looked down at her lips. She has very beautiful shape of lips. I gulped. I know where is this going. I'm slowly leaning in..

"Yo,did you see my phone?"

We both bolted away from each other when the door was opened. It's Yuki, she came back for her phone.

"What are you two doing?" She look at us, with her brows furrowed."You both look frightened or somethin'."

"Nothin', your phone is in the top of the fridge. I remember you put it when you opened it.."

"Oh,okay..thanks."

After Yuki left. Chaeyoung and I both ate in silent.

"Mina unnie, are you done?" Chaeyoung asked when ahe saw me wiping my wet hands after finishing washinf the dishes."Let's go to the falls. I'm just gonna go to my room, and get something..."

"Okay..."

I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it. I saw a drunk Dan.

"Hey,beautiful...hehe.."

"Dan,it's getting late.." I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Mina, why can't you just let me prive my self.." He grabbed my left arm. He's about to pull me for a kiss again but I pushed him.

"Dan!" I forcefully pushed him that makes him stumble."I will call my bodyguards if you keep harassing me!"

"Then call 'em!" He stood up and about to grab me again but someone smash him with a stick on the face. Dropping him down the bamboo floor.

"Chaeyoung!"I grabbed her when she's still about to hit the unconscious Dan."He's unconscious now.. Please!"

She looked at me again with that look I can't explain. She held my wrist ans pulled me.

"W-wait Ill just close the door."

I closed the foor and about to lock it but she pulled me again. We both ran down the wooden steps.

We ran to the dark forest.

While holding hands.

She saved me from being harassed. I can't believe she can take down a 6 footer well built man with 1 hit. Well Dan was drunk, but still...

We stopped when we reached the falls. There are so many fireflies again.

We're both gasping for breath.

"Chaeyoung never liked that man.."She said.. She dropped her wooden stick.
"Unnie,I told you he's bad.."

"Yes,You're right.."

"Let's swim,Unnie.."

"What?"

"No"

"I'll swim!" Chaeyoung ran to falls and dived.

The falls is being illuminated by the fireflies. It's so beautiful.. It still amazes me.

This is the most beautiful place I've ever been. No one can compare.

"Mina, unnie come here!" Chaeyoung splashed some water unto me.

I laughed and eventually joined her.

The water is surprisingly warm..

She swam in to me and smiled."I love swimming when the water is this warm..."

She suddenly pulled me by my waist. She's so close to me.

"Aling Rosa,told us the legend of this falls. She said, the falls was originally called Alitaptap falls. Alitaptap is firefly."

"Really?" I smiled at her. Were like unintentionally flirting. If she's not like that. I'd think she's flirting with me. By the way she smiles and looks at me. It gives me butterflies in my stomach.

"She said, there was once a very beautiful girl name Maya. She has a handsome warrior lover named Maiseg. They were so inlove with each other and got married to have their beautiful family. But Maya fell ill after giving birth to their first son. She died very early.. Maiseg, burried her in here. Aling Rosa said there was still no falls in here. Maiseg, always visits her grave and plant beautiful plants and flowers. He always prays to the bathala, to send fireflies every night coz Maya was afraid of the dark. He always cry every night till he also fell ill coz of old age. Their only son saw his father on top of her mom's grave. He thought he was just sleeping. But he already passed away. With tears still falling from his eyes... And there are so many fireflies above them.. Their son burried Maiseg, beside her mom, and as time goes by.. A falls started forming here.. They said it was Maiseg's tears.. And the fireflies are their guide every night..."

"That...that was a beautiful story.." I said as I stare at her. She seem normal while telling me the story..

"I loved the story unnie.."She stared at me too.."Their story was the reason why the tribes called this place sacred. Aling Rosa said its all about Undying Love.. An eternal love.. Everyone hoped to have their own undying love..."

Yes,we both like each other.

She leaned in to kiss me...

It's gentle yet so determined.

We're kissing under those beautiful fireflies..

I can't hide it anymore. I fell for her so fast. I need all of her...

"Let's come to the cave,Chaeyoung..."I said when we pulled away from each other.."

"Okay,unnie."She held my waist tightly with her left hand as we both swam towards the falls..

My heart is beating so fast..

Mina, don't do it.

My mind is shouting at me right now.

___

" Mina unnie? "Chaeyoung frowned when I suddenly took my clothes off.

We're inside the cave.

I can't help it,now..

I need her.

I want her.

I don't care if she's not normal.

All I know is I'm falling feeply for her.

And there's no turning back now.

I sat on my knees naked in frontof her.

"U-unnie..."

"Take your clothes off.."I said.

She obeyed me.

She also sat on her knees in front of me. Her little friend is slowly getting into life. Maybe seeing me naked helps.

I pulled her for a kiss..

My body is getting so hot now..

She pushed me down my back. Making me feel the cold floor of the cave. She instinctively hover above me.

"Ugh.."I moaned when I felt her cock bumping against my soaked pussy. This is too much. But I want more of her..

Maybe I am going to regret this. But I don't care..

I fell in love with already to even miss this chance..

We will become one tonight.

I don't care about tomorrow..

What's important is tonight, with her.

__________

Got lazy to continue. Lol

-Weirdoatnight

P.S Didn't edit so sorry for the Typos and grammatical errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
127K 5.4K 56
Son Chaeyoung head of the biggest conglomerate in Asia. She has a beautiful and caring wife and a sweet daughter by her side and everything she wants...
79.9K 2K 21
⚠️: Bye innocent/sensitive people~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, the Crown Princess of the modern Kingdom of Korea. She is competent and wise as the Crown Princ...
361K 14.7K 70
Love isn't a simple word for Mina. The past 25 years she might be still falling in love with her first love. She can't easily open another door for o...