•||Maze runner •||• Imagines...

By aruminsboo

Just some maze runner Imagines :) More

It's a secret - Minho
Something else - Minho
Making Memories - Minho
Weak spot - Gally
Weak spot - Gally || Pt.2
Wrapped Around Your Finger - Alby
He's Home - Newt
Kids - Newt
Flirting - Frypan
Banishing - Ben
I'm here - Chuck
Succumbed to the Darkness - Thomas
Huddled close - Gally
Words never spoken - Minho
Stupid - Newt
Promise? - Aris
Sacrifice - Newt
Make Me - Newt
Cups - All
Walls - Alby
That's my job - Alby
Banishment - Newt
Medjack girl - Minho
Chuck's sister's - Alby
Crush - Chuck
How's it hanging - Minho
I'll Get You Back For That - Minho
Secret Admirer - Minho
Flour Shower - Newt
Together - Newt

It's ok to miss him - Thomas

243 1 0
By aruminsboo

Warnings: Death

Word Count: 241

You sat, mindlessly staring at the endless miles of sand in front of you. After spending the entire day walking in the scorching heat you were exhausted, but your mind was racing with thoughts and refused to let you sleep.

You glanced at all the boys around you, your gaze landing on Thomas who was fidgeting and muttering something as he slept.

“Chuck… Chuck…” your heart dropped as you heard what he was saying. Everyone loved Chuck, but his death had affected Thomas the most.

You leaned over to wake him up from his nightmare, “Thomas…Thomas, wake up,”

Thomas gasped softly as his eyes snapped open.

“It’s okay, it was just a dream,” you comforted as he sat up and scanned his surroundings. Thomas nodded, slowly relaxing.

“More nightmares?” You asked.

Thomas shook his head, “It’s nothing… I’m fine,”

“Thomas, you don’t have to pretend with me,” you said softly, “It’s okay to miss him,”

He nodded weakly, “I know… He should be here with us. It should’ve been me-”

“Thomas, don’t do that. Chuck did what he did, we can’t change it now. He wanted you here, he wouldn’t want you to sit around and feel bad. Chuck wanted you to lead us. he wanted you to help us escape Wicked,”

Thomas nodded, “I just wish he was here,”

You sighed, looking at the endless desert around you, “We all wish he was here,”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 706 27
Hi!I am a big Maze Runner fan and so decided to write some preferences.I've seen the movies and read the books.However I will be going off of the mov...
83.4K 1.1K 23
(REQUESTS OPEN) These stories are basically little short clips about Minho, Thomas, Newt, that you that I came up with. If you have a request, leave...
3.2K 182 19
𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒚~ 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆...
1.1K 4 19
Thomas, Newt, Minho imagines! These are going to be from Maze Runner, Scorch Trails, and Death Cure! Please like, comment, vote and send me requests...