Love Is Dangerous ✔️

By MIDNIGHT_UNDERSTARS

Their marriage was set in stone. Well until the Colombians went under the radar. Davina and Ares were set to... More

CHARACTERS
RIGHTS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
CHARACTERS UPDATE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THRITY EIGHT
EPILOGUE
BONUS ONE
BONUS TWO
BONUS THREE

THIRTY FIVE

2.7K 62 10
By MIDNIGHT_UNDERSTARS

Chapter Thirty Five: TIME SKIP

Three Years Later...

"Davina! Davina my beautiful wife? Davina will you please come down." Davina came down and saw her husband. Ares. Davina and Ares finally did get married. They married over a year ago and are still in the honeymoon phase.

"You needed something?" Davina came down wearing a black slip which was only lace and insanely see through.

"I was going to say we needed to leave for some family dinner but now I've changed my mind". Davina giggled and smiled at him with love.

"Guess I'll change then. Give me five" Ares faked pouted but let Davina change. She went upstairs and grabbed a white dress with flower details. She slipped it on and looked in the mirror. As Davina was going to leave she saw her side profile. She saw that her stomach wasn't as flat as usual but rather had a slight bump in it.

Davina was confused. "Am I that bloated?" she thought. She looked in the mirror again and tried to suck it in. It didn't work like normal when she was bloated. Many thoughts ran through her head.

Finally she came to the conclusion that she might be pregnant.

____________________________________

We're nearing the end my loves!

Only three chapter left!

- Love Butterly 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 1.9K 27
"Why?" I ask him, partly frustrated and partly angry that he pulled away from me. "Why what?" He responds, his eyes still gleam in this lighting. "W...
50.7K 849 18
21 year old Athena Grey Mendez / Salvatore American After being abandoned by her family and escaping her nightmares, she starts to work and make m...
22.7K 571 31
"Say the right words carrisima and I am yours." Dante Russo, don of the italian mafia, marries the daughter of his ennemy. He intends to make her li...
38.4K 780 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...