chamomile | miraculous ladybug

By -drag0nfly

adrien agreste/chat noir x fem!reader ~~~ [Y/n] [L/n] had always hoped for her life to be interesting in some... More

0 | Miraculous Chameleon
1 | Stoneheart, part 1
2 | Stoneheart, part 2
3 | The Bubbler
4 | Mr. Pigeon
5 | Stormy Weather
6 | Copycat
7 | The Pharaoh
8 | Lady Wifi
9 | The Evillustrator
10 | Late Night Escapade
11 | Rogercop
12 | Dark Cupid
13 | Happy Birthday, Mom
15 | Darkblade
16 | Animan
17 | Simon Says
18 | Tikki and Ellie

14 | Horrificator

1K 56 8
By -drag0nfly

"Cut!" Nino called frustratedly after Mylene screamed and hid under the table again. I stood between Marinette and Alya as I held a script, trying to keep in a sigh. This was not the first time this had happened. "Mylene, that's like the 10th take, and we're only on the first scene."

"14th, actually, but who's counting?" Alix chimed in from a few rows up in the seats of the classroom, only fueling Nino's irritation more.

"I'm sorry," Mylene apologized. "I'm going to do better on the next take, I promise."

"You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out," Nino sighed.

We were creating a short film for s short film festival being held here in Paris. Mylene and Adrien were playing the brave protagonists. The only problem was that Mylene was scared of the antagonist, the monster, being played by Ivan.

"I know but that monster mask he's wearing is so realistic and scary," Mylene insisted.

"Just big old me, Mylene. Nothing to be scared of," Ivan reminded her, holding up the mask.

"If you ask me, he doesn't even need a mask!" Chloe rudely remarked from her seat, her and Sabrina bursting into laughter. I rolled my eyes.

"What a brat," I murmured.

"No kidding," Marinette agreed from my left, Alya nodding on my right.

"I'van, put the mask back on. You're playing a monster," Nino told Ivan at the front desk, then turned to Mylene. He was the director and camera man, and he was very frustrated. "And Mylene, we need you to stay in character."

Ivan put his mask back on, the pink fabric covering his face. Mylene then said something quietly about how she needed to sing her song to make herself feel better, then began singing quietly to herself and backing up. As she walked, she bumped into Adrien, who was getting his makeup done by Juleka. A scream followed shortly after from Mylene.

"And the Oscar for best, pathetic scarcity cat afraid of its own shadow goes to Mylene!" Chloe cackled.

"Chloe, be quiet," I interrupted her cackling, and she sent me a galre. "That wasn't necessary."

"Chloe, seriously?" Adrien added on as Mylene whimpered in front of him.

"Yeah, so what?" Chloe replied, seemingly not caring that even Adrien seemed frustrated with her. Mylene's lip wobbled as she then ran out of the room, leaving everyone to watch as she ran out and began crying.

"Mylene!" I called out as she ran out, but she ignored me. I turned back to the classroom. "Ivan, can you go get her? She's most likely to listen to you."

"Mylene!" Ivan called out as he left the classroom and went in the same direction as Mylene went.

"Epic, Chloe, just epic!" Nino said frustratedly as I walked back into the classroom, sighing as I stood back in my spot. "What are we supposed to do without our lead actress?"

"Who needs her anyway? She was totally lame," Chloe dismissed the matter with a wave, only making me more annoyed.

"You're lame! Mylene is crying her eyes out in the bathroom thanks to you!" Ivan entered the classroom again, angry.

"Me? Lame?"

"Okay guys, let's all calm down, all right?" I interjected before the argument could escalate any further. I walked up to Ivan. "You're right. I agree; Chloe is lame. But fighting won't bring Myelen back. I'm assistant director, and I'll do everything in my power to help finish filming tonight."

"The deadline for the Parisian Short Film Festival is tomorrow in precisely 26 hours, 15 minutes, and 13 seconds from now," Max informed us all.

"THank you, Max. We still have editing, post sound, and a lot of other stuff.." I trailed off as I grabbed a clipboard from the desk behind me, sighing.

"Who's gonna take Mylene's part?" Adrien asked from his spot on the desk.

"Uh, me of course," Chloe declared. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No," I said simply.

"Uh, you haven't even read the script!" Alya said, shoving the script towards Chloe. The girl scoffed.

"Of course I have. The first scene, anyway. I can even tell you it ends with a kiss between Agent Smith and Officer Jones," Chloe said, and I grabbed my script so hard my knuckles began to lose their color. Since when was there a kiss in the script? I turned to Alya as she walked back over to Marinette and I.

"You wrote that?!" I whispered and leaned in. She shook her head and turned to Nino.

"Hold on," she took the script from my hand. Her eyes widened as she went to the last few lines of the first scene. "I didn't write that."

"I wrote it. It was just a little tweak, you know, to move the story forward," Nino explained. Alya stormed over angrily.

"What? You edited my script without telling me?!" Alya exclaimed angrily. "That's low!"

"Wait a minute, you mean our script," Nino corrected as he motioned to the two of them.

"Juice?" Rose offered to me after giving one to Adrien. I thanked her quietly with a smile.

"Oh my gosh, who cares who wrote what? We've got to film this thing, right?" Chloe interjected.

"She's right. Principal Damocles is only allowing us to use this room until six pm sharp," Max agreed, then looked at his watch. "This leaves us nine hours, twelve minutes, and twelve seconds. Eleven, ten, nine, eight.."

I walked over to Alya along with Marinette, and we separated her from Nino before their argument would escalate further. Nino turned to me.

"Are you sure you don't want to be the lead actress? I wanted you to be the main character from the day we decided to do this," Nuno asked me quietly, and I shook my head. Nino asked me to be the lead actress when we first started this project, insisting I would be 'perfect for the role', although I didn't know why.

"We can't let Mylene leave, just like that. It's not right," I said to everyone. "We all chose her to play the lead female role, we're all working on this movie together. She needs all of our support, so I'll go find her and bring her back. Then we can get back on track."

"Always trying to be the hero, aren't you [Y/n]? Good luck finding the hole that scaredy cat is hiding in," Chloe commented. I ignored her and left the classroom, beginning to look for Mylene.

"Mylene?" I called as I entered the bathroom. Ivan had said she came into the bathroom to cry, but I didn't get a response. Walking further into the bathroom, I spotted some kind of purple goo on the mirror. I gasped once I saw it, reaching out and touching it. It came right off onto my finger. "What is this gross stuff?"

"[Y/n]! Did you find Mylene?" Alya called once she entered the bathroom. I shook my head. "Well, you better come ASAP. There's some serious lip-puckering about to get going on."

Alya and I hurried back to the classroom, and just as I looked through the window, I gasped. Throwing the door open, just as Chloe was leaning in towards Adrien, I yelled, "cut!"

"[Y/n], what gives? We're in the middle of a take," Nino sighed as he stopped recording and walked towards me as Adrien and Chloe separated. "And I'm the director, so only I can say cut. Nobody else, comprende?"

"And I'm the assistant director. Mylene was supposed to be the star of this movie, not Chloe," I countered, and Nino threw up his hands frustratedly, then went to lean on a desk.

"We're out of a time. And from what I can tell, Mylene is M.I.A. So, let's take it from the top."

"Here we go again," I heard Adrien mutter, going silent once Juleka started fixing his makeup.

"Agent Smith doesn't need a man in her life. Sniffles just got munched on, remember?" Alya spoke to Nino, walking over towards him.

"Do you want to finish this film or not?" Nino argued.

"Let's make Agent Smith a nurse instead! That'll fix everything," Chloe suggested.

"I'm sorry, how exactly?" Alya responded with crossed arms.

"I don't know, but I'm sure I'll look amazing in a uniform," Chloe explained shortly, and I rolled my eyes and hit my palm against my forehead.

"Oh come on, we're not rewriting the script again," Nino turned her down.

"I'm not putting my name on those credits," Alya stated.

"Nobody cares about you anyways," Chloe retorted. "I won't do it unless I'm a nurse."

"What?!" Alya shouted.

"Everyone calm down! This movie is a team effort!" I shouted. Getting an idea, I walked up to Chloe with a smile. "Your nurse idea is perfect, Chloe."

"Of course it's perfect, because it's mine," Chloe agreed with my fake compliment. I then gasped.

"But Chloe! You don't have a nurse uniform," I reminded her, making her gasp. "How will you be a nurse without the uniform?"

"Right, which is why that idea wasn't believable in the first place," Marinette said. I smiled at Chloe.

"I think you should go to the nurse's office and try on some uniforms," I suggested, and she nodded.

"Kim, Max, come with me," she snapped her fingers and called them like they were dogs. "You've been promoted to wardrobe and bodyguard."

The two of them begrudgingly followed Chloe out of the room, along with Sabrina. Marinette closed the door after they left, leaving the four to go to the nurse's office.

"Nice going, Miss Assistant Director. Now we have no lead, again," Nino thanked me sarcastically.

"Yeah, but now we got rid of Chleo," I told him. Before he could say anything, I continued. "Chloe said she wouldn't do it unless she was a nurse, and unless I tricked her into leaving the classroom, then she wouldn't have let anyone else play the role. Now we can go find Mylene, who should be playing Agent Smith."

"I already told you, we don't have time for that. We're running short on time, and we have to get this in before the deadline. We don't have time to go find her," Nino disagreed. "We need a lead right now!"

"[Y/n] can do it!" Marinette chimed in with a smile, putting her hand on my shoulder. I blinked.

"What? No, I'm the assistant director," I turned it down. Marinette leaned in close as Alya came over as well.

"But you do want to kiss Adrien, don't you?" She whispered. I bit my lip as I debated the idea.

"Yeah, but not like this," I responded with a frown.

"Then it's decided. [Y/n] can play the part of Agent Smith," Nino decided. I turned back around, now looking at everyone else. "Do you have the script memorized?"

"I have most of it memorized, but I would need to refresh my memory," I answered as Marinette and Alya tugged me over to sit at a desk. I took a sip of my juice that I had to leave behind while everyone was arguing. "But what about Mylene?"

"Then we'll start shooting in five minutes," Nino announced to everyone as I sat down, ignoring me. I sighed as Marinette and Alya sat on either side of me while I read through the script. I sighed as I refreshed my memory on the lines, memorizing them.

"I'm only doing this as a favor. As soon as Mylene comes back, she'll get her old role back," I told the two.

"Of course she will. And just think; after tonight, you'll finally have kissed Adrien," Alya reminded me, making my face burn.

"Ooh, how romantic," Marinette added onto the teasing, and I sunk down in my seat as I continued reading the script. "Aw, she's embarrassed. True love is so adorable."

"Shut up," I murmured as the two giggled.

A few minutes later, Juleka had put some makeup on me to accentuate my features. I stood in front of Adrien as he got his final touches.

"You look nervous. You're going to be great, just relax," he assured me, and I smiled at him and nodded. He had been acting normally around me, thankfully, even after the almost-akumatizrd incident the other day.

"Ready to roll? Camera!" Nino's voice was more relaxed as I stood in front of Adrien. Alix announced the scene and the take we were on. "Action!"

"I'm not scared of that monster, Officer Jones," I recited the lines. It sounded pretty realistic, all the lying I had to do to protect my identity as Camoufler paying off.

"Even though Horrificator did that to Sniffles?" Adrien said his line. I nodded, turning my head away. He gently grabbed my chin, turning me to look back at him. "You're so brave, Agent Smith."

"Only because I have you by my side," I responded with a smile, and placed my hands on his chest. Adrien put his hands on my waist, and I felt my heart almost beating out of my chest as we leaned in close to each other. Adrien had a blush on his face, and there was a slight smile tugging on the corner of his lips. My eyes fluttered shut as our lips grew closer.

Our lips were about to touch when all of a sudden, the door burst open, and a shrill female voice screamed. "CUT! I KNEW IT!"

Adrien and I immediately backed away from each other, and I brought my hands up to my chest as I tried to get my heart to calm down. I sneaked a peek at him from the corner of my eye, seeing him covering the bottom half of his face to hide his red cheeks.

"What did I say about other people saying cut?" Nino groaned.

"Well played, [Y/n]. All that speech about teamwork, then you stab me right in the back!" Chloe spat and pointed a finger at me, leaning in close with every word. "Well, your stupid little movie won't make it into the festival if I'm not in it because daddy is one of the judges!"

"But you're the one who said you wouldn't do it unless you were a nurse. We can't rewrite the script in a whole day. We needed someone to play the role until Mylene came back, and you clearly wouldn't do it," I countered. Before we could argue anymore, we heard a strangled male scream come from downstairs.

"Did you guys hear that?" Adiren asked. The classroom was absolutely silent. Chloe looked at me as I went and looked out the classroom window.

"If this is another one of your silly ploys to get me out of the way, it won't work. Besides-" Chloe was cut off as there was another scream, and even she went silent this time.

"I definitely heard that. We should check it out," I decided. Our class then ran out of the classroom, me leading the way as Nino was right behind. I glanced back to see him recording me as I ran, but ignored it as everyone else got to the ground level of the school and spread out as we searched for the source of the screaming.

Marintee followed me over to where we found spots of some type of goo, There was a sweatband right next to it too.

"I saw the same type of goo in the bathroom!" I had an epiphany in the middle of my sentence. Marinette picked up the sweatband, and we walked over to the others.

"That's Kim's," Adrien said.

"They vanished!" Nathaniel observed worriedly.

"Or they're playing a sick joke on us," Alya countered.

"We should go to Principal Damocles' office and tell him what's going on," I suggested to the others, who nodded.

"Nino, come on. Stop recording," Marinettte said to the boy as he was still recording us, his camera switching from me and over to Marinette as she spoke.

"Not a chance. This is getting good."

As the group began to go towards the principal's office, I took the opportunity to get away. I took off my shoe, dropping it at a spot that had some goo, then snuck off as quickly as I could. I ran to one of the storage closets on the first floor, slipping inside and closing the door silently behind me.

"It's definitely an akuma. If I had to guess, I think it's Mylene," I told Ellie as she flew out of her hiding spot. She nodded in agreement, and I spared no time transforming. "Ellie, camo on!"

Leaving the storage closet, the school had a slightly pink hue to it. There was a purple hardened substance that covered the roof of the school, as well as the windows that I saw. I ran up to the principal's office, where my classmates were congregating inside, Mr. Damocles nowhere to be found. Ladybug arrived at the same time I did.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked as they all turned and looked at us in surprise.

"Camoufler and Ladybug in my movie?" Nino said excitedly. Alya stepped in front of him with her phone up.

"And on my Ladyfler," she added on.

"We've got to calmly evacuate the building, okay?" I informed everyone as Ladybug entered the room as well.

"Easier said than done, m'lady," Chat Noir made his appearance at the doorway. Nino exclaimed something unintelligible about how he was excited, going back to recording the three of us. "I tried to cut through it, but it was no good. Totally indestructible. So looks like we're trapped inside the school for now. Stay put and try to relax for now. Care to take a stroll, ladies?"

Chat Noir, Ladybug, and I all went to the corner of the office, away from the civilians. We stood near one of the windows, which created a pink hue over the room.

"We all know Hawk Moth has taken another innocent victim somewhere in the school," Chat said. We nodded.

"And the only way to get rid of this pink goo and get everyone out of here is to capture the victim's akuma and purify it," I finished. Chat Noir smiled as he leaned closer to me.

"Exactly. I love it when you read my mind," He said and put an arm around my shoulder, bringing me close. I rolled my eyes.

"We better find this thing first and the prisoners," I said, and Chat gasped.

"You did it again!" He exclaimed, as if I wasn't just stating the obvious. I rolled my eyes as Ladybug facepalmed. I then gently took his arm off my shoulders.

"Don't mind me. Finding the missing peeps and solving this crazy mystery with Chat Noir, Ladybug, and Camoufler," Nino suddenly appeared at our side, his phone recording. "This movie is gonna be so swank."

Swank?

"Stay together, and stay behind us," Ladybug instructed everyone as we left the corner. I grabbed onto Nino's arm and brought him along with us.

"You too, Spielberg."

Our group, led by us heroes, left the principal's office and headed back in the direction of the classroom. We did our best to avoid stepping in the puddles of goo along the way. Hearing a gasp, we stopped and looked at Rose.

"That's [Y/n]'s shoe!" She pointed at the shoe I planted right next to the goo, making my disappearance look realistic.

Entering the classroom, I spotted an orange sneaker on the floor.

"Anyone recognize this shoe?" Chat Noir asked. Nino stepped closer to it, moving his camera closer to it then moving up to focus the camera on our faces.

"That's Adrien's shoe," Nino told us. Ladybug and I furrowed our eyebrows as we kneeled down, patting our hands around the area.

"That's weird, there's no pink slime," Ladybug patted the area.

"There is over here," Nathaniel mentioned from next to the teacher's desk. Looking over, I spotted him just in time to see a tentacle get wrapped around his waist, and he disappeared a second later. The desk suddenly was thrown into the air, flying towards the back of the classroom and slamming into the bookshelf. A huge pink and purple monster with yellow eyes emerged, Nathaiel in its grip.

"Everybody, run!" Ladybug ordered, and everyone in the classroom ran out except Juleka and Nino.

"Awesome," Juleka uttered. The large monster directed its attention to her, roaring in her face. Her hair got blown back. "So awesome."

As she said that, the monster shrank in size. I ran forward and grabbed Juleka out of the way just as the monster spat some pink goo at her. Ladybug grabbed Nino, bringing him out of the classroom as well as Chat Noir jumped over the monster to dodge a blast of the goo.

"We better find out where that akuma is hiding," Ladybug said as we stood in the doorway. Nino held his phone up and was recording the monster.

"I don't see anything except miles of slime," Chat Noir responded as she spat more goo at us. We all ran out of the classroom, us three Miraculous holders jumping over the railing and landing on the ground of the courtyard. The monster followed, still holding Nathaniel, as Nino stayed on the upper floor and recorded.

"Help!" Nathaniel shrieked as the three of us had our weapons at the ready. The monster looked over at a couple of our classmates that were hiding behind a wall, growing bigger when they squealed in fear.

"Fear! It's fear that gives it its strength," Ladybug deduced as Chat Noir and I stood beside her. The monster spit goo at Chat, who jumped out of the way. It then spit goo at me, and I spun my whip in a circle in order to repel it away.

I ran up to it, fighting against the force as I slid under and wrapped my whip around its leg and then around a pole. Ladybug did the same with the other leg, holding it in place. Chat charged from above, his staff above his head, but the monster quickly spat goo at him and got him stuck to the railing of the second floor.

Ladybug screamed as the monster then grabbed her yo-yo cord, swinging her in a circle. I retracted my whip cord before I could get dragged along, charging at the monster as Ladybug was thrown at the railing opposite of Chat Noir and got stuck there. I wrapped my whip around the monster's arm, only to be swung as well and thrown and stuck into the basketball hoop.

I struggled to get out of the goo as the monster took Alix as well as Nathaiel, leaving Ivan alone for some reason. I looked between Chat and Ladybug. "It feeds on fear to grow stronger. We have to defeat fear to defeat it."

"Okay, but first we gotta get out of this sticky situation, preferably before it dries," Chat agreed. He then extended his staff towards me, and I yelped as I barely dodged it hitting my head and piercing the basketball hoop behind me. He just laughed sheepishly, a "sorry Camie," following. I shrieked once again as the basketball hoop suddenly broke and I went to the ground.

Landing on my feet, I flicked my whip up and yanked on Chat Noir's staff. The goo broke and he came tumbling to the floor, landing on his feet. He then extended his staff to Ladybug's hardened goo that stuck her to the railing, destroying it and setting her free as well.

We immediately ran over to the locker room, beginning to tug on the door. The monster had escaped into there earlier, using goo to keep the door suht. No matter how much we pulled, it wouldn't open.

"Did you see how it just left Ivan alone?" I inquired and turned back around to the other two.

"Yeah, what's that all about?"

"I think the monster is Mylene!" Ladybug snapped her fingers as she had an epiphany.

"Where are Sabrina and Chloe?" Alya ran over to the three of us, followed by the rest of our classmates that hadn't been captured yet. Remaining were Alya, Ivan, Rose, Juleka, and Nino.

"We'll find them, and don't worry, we'll find a way outta here as well," I assured the group. Hearing a sudden scream coming from upstairs, we all immediately took off towards its source; Miss Mendeleiev's room. Forcing open the door, which pushed down a single locker in the process, we opened the room to find it empty.

"We're too late," Chat Noir sighed as we entered the room. Going in further, we noticed the pink goo on the ground. Ladybug kneeled down as I trailed my eyes along the path that had accidentally been left by the monster.

"But now, we can track the monster," Ladybug said my thoughts aloud.

Our group ran out of the classroom and descended the stairs back to the first floor. We followed the new pink goo trail to the front of the school, right to an electrical room.

"Oh yeah, I'm so amped!" Nino cheered with a fist raised.

"Turn your amp down to about a four, will you?" Chat Noir hushed him, making Nino apologize sheepishly.

Running into the room, we descended the few stairs and into the pathway towards the main electric room. We were sure to be as quiet as we could, and I held in a gasp as we entered the main electric room.

There were pink and purple cocoons hanging from the ceiling, and pink and purple capsules stuck in groups to the ground. It was truly something I was not expecting to see.

"Anybody in here?" I called out as the three of us stood in front of the five remaining classmates.

"Camoufler, it's me! Chloe Bourgeois," Chloe responded to the call from one of the capsules.

"Don't worry, we'll get you out of there!" Ladybug called back to her.

"Well hurry it up already!" Chloe shouted back, and I refrained from rolling my eyes at her entitled attitude.

"Is everyone here?" Ladybug shouted to the room. There were various muffled 'yes's as us three Miraculous holders spread out to go scope the area, and look through the various capsule groups. "Mr. Damocles?"

"Alix? Nathaniel? Adrien? Marinette?" I got responses from the first two, but none from the last two. "Marinette and Adrien? Are you here?"

""Yeah, yeah I'm fine!" Adrien finally responded to my shouts, making me let out a sigh of relief. I moved onto another group as I waited for Marinette to respond.

"I'm fine as well!" She finally answered, making me glad she was as safe as she could be in this situation.

"What about [Y/n]?" Chat Noir questioned loudly. I ducked behind one of the capsules I was near.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I made my voice a bit higher as I called back, then stood back up straight. I hit one of the capsules with the end of my whip, but it didn't make any effect. "These won't budge at all."

Various pleas, all begging for help, then screamed out from their capsules and at the three of us.

"Calm down, we'll get you all out of there," Ladybug assured them. Goo then suddenly exploded behind the remaining classmates, sealing off the exit. The monster jumped down from the balcony, right in front of Ladybug. "Okay, now this is getting scary."

Hurrying over to Chat Noir, he handed me a sphere of goo. We both threw them at the same time, hitting the monster in the side of the head. We smiled cheekily as its attention was turned to us, and away from Ladybug. We quickly jumped out of the way as it spit goo at us.

"Lucky Charm!" Was heard in the distance as Ladybug summoned her power while Chat Noir and I distracted the monster from everyone else.

"Can't catch me," I teased the monster as I dodged another goo blast, Chat and i jumping opposite ways.

"Too slow!" Chat Noir jested the monster as he threw another sphere of goo at it, hitting it straight in the face. The monster reared onto its back legs, letting out a roar as I threw a goo ball at it as well. As the two of us kept running, we ended up getting cornered. "That's it, enough is enough. Cataclysm!"

I quickly got out of the area after giving Chat a boost up to the second level, where he rusted the platform and forced the bars to fall. It caged the monster in, and him and I rejoined Ladybug.

"Okay, we're all going to sing," Ladybug told the group as she gave them makeshift instruments.

"Sing?" Chat Noir echoed as the monster roared like a feral animal from its makeshift cage.

"The only way we can get through this is to get our fear under control. You all know Smelly Wolf, don't you?" Ladybug asked the group behind us.

"Seriously? Smelly Wolf?" Chat Noir repeated. I smiled as Ladybug handed me a traffic cone and Chat Noir a trash can lid. He then quickly put together a makeshift drum set, while I would just use the cone as a megaphone. Chat split his staff in half, using them as drumsticks and hitting the drums several times to test them out.

"Okay everyone! One, two, three four!" I counted off from beside Ladybug. I raised the traffic cone close to my mouth. "Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, trapped in a stinky hut."

The others quickly joined in, Ladybug strumming her makeshift instrument as the others sang and used the various appliances to make music. Chat's drums were off beat, but I didn't say anything about it.

"It's working!" He noted as the monster shrunk in its cage. It continued shrinking and shrinking until it was palm-sized, and that's when we stopped playing. Our group walked up to the cage, and the monster ran out and straight for Ivan. He held it in his hands as it jumped up, and his eyes widened.

"That's the button I gave Mylene."

"That must be where the akuma is," I deducted, and picked the button off of the akumatized victim's head. I crushed it between my fingers, the darkened butterfly flying out. Ladybug took out her yo-yo, smiling at the butterfly.

"No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug quickly captured the akuma in her yo-yo, purifying it and releasing it. She then collected the parts of the Lucky Charm, throwing it up into the air. "Miraculous Ladybug!"

Everyone who was in the capsules were now released, and Mylene was back to normal. Chat Noir, Ladybug, and I all stood beside each other as we reached out our fists.

"Pound it!"

Ladybug sighed as she noticed Nino recording the aftermath. He had been recording the whole time, but as I was so focused on getting everyone saved, I had tried to ignore it. Mylene and Ivan kissed sweetly to wrap up the incident.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
8.2K 163 5
After losing hope when ladybug rejects Chat Noir, Adrien quits being a super hero for good, and the events that unfold are disastrous consequences fo...
172 6 8
UPDATE: This story is no longer in production! I'm sorry, but I just don't care about the Miraculous Ladybug series anymore. Thank you to everyone wh...
310K 15.3K 100
"Who are you?" Ladybug demanded, taking her fighting stance. Chat Noir follows her. She didn't move or do anything that would show how she cared so s...