๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž. | ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—… ๐—‰๐–พ...

By evantaesce

๐‡๐Ž๐–๐‹ ๐๐„๐๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž๐ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„ ! ๐‡๐Ž๐–๐‹ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹... More

๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—‹
๐–๐‡๐„๐‹๐•๐„.
๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•.
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ.| ๐—†๐—’ ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ. | ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ. | ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚'๐—…๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. | ๐—‚ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž, ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…. | ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡

๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ. | ๐—‚'๐—† ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€

1.3K 41 60
By evantaesce

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ! 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

YOUR SHOES CLACKED against the hard pavement as you headed for downtown after completing your shift at the library. Tension spread along your shoulders and you were downright tired.

Though you loved your job, since you were always surrounded by your most precious things in the world: books.

Books were a blessing to you, they delivered a message, or they taught you various lessons. They held differently crafted worlds anyone would love to live in and stay there forever, chatting with the main characters and explore every place in that world.

The face you wore when people would borrow books with good taste made your lips turn into an 'o' shape all the time. Sometimes you even categorized them. A Murakami novel? They definitely love realistic stuff. A Diana Wynne Jones book? They must be into good writing and world building.

It was so entertaining to yourself how you made your job more interesting by doing all these things. You would definitely grab a book you haven't read once the library closes and take it home with you.

Just like today.

You took 'Outline' by Rachel Cusk for a change since a young student had recommended it to you after he returned it about 3 days ago and you didn't waste much time diving your nose in it.

Thinking deeply and debating in your head, you decided to rest somewhere and have a drink before you could plop down into the comfort of your bed. A yawn left you as you looked up at the sky and saw how dark it had gotten walking all the way from your library to the center of the city. You wrapped your jacket around yourself as it had gotten colder and you desperately wanted to give some relief for your ass and feet.

That's when your eyes wandered around you aimlessly for bars nearby to crash and take some good alcohol and forget your worries for a moment. You had planned a meeting with a guy for tomorrow and you needed to be prepared for that, so you wouldn't overdo the drinking that night and avoid any hangover.

Tired eyes landed on a bar called 'Spark Demon' with a fire logo next to it. You shrugged and went straight inside.

He sat on a stool with his elbows pressed against the table as he was lost in his train of thoughts and sipped from his champagne from time to time, swirling the drink by rotating the glass.

The sleeves of his white button shirt were folded up until his elbows, exposing his pretty and soft skin for everyone to see as he ran a had through his blonde silky hair. His blue eyes weren't shining as usual, rather they looked drained.

His job as an university teacher would be the death of him, dealing with all the exams and paper work really sent pain throughout his body to the point he needed to sleep and do absolutely nothing.

Though he couldn't just do that because he didn't want his students to fail and wanted to give them a future. He did get tired by all his female employees trying to start things but he always answered politely that he wasn't looking for a woman at the moment and wanted to focus on his job and students who relied on him.

Bored, he just sat there in silence, occasionally talking with the bar keeper and wanted to empty his mind for a few minutes. He sat at the very end of the counter at the far left, since he came here often and would take that seat as in to claim it as his.

Sometimes he really cursed his good looks, because he always got annoyed at women trying to flirt with him, clearly not seeing how disinterested he was and wanted them to leave. He had to wear a mask and pretend to be the stereotype of a man all of them seemed to see him as and pretened to be half interested in them but kindly shooed them away. Just like today, he couldn't count the number of women who tried to talk to him and he had to reject them each time.

His eyes took in the bottles of various sizes and substances, before his eyes landed on a specific drink. So he ushered the bar keeper to his side and asked for his second shot.

At that moment the corner of his vision field caught a figure to his far right as they sat down on a stool and asked for a red wine. The voice was feminine, pretty and gentle but tired. He turned his head towards the source and caught a glimpse of that woman. However the other had also caught his eyes and both's worlds clashed for a few seconds or more. It was only a short eye contact before they looked away again.

No one noticed the small smirks both wore on their faces at the sight of each other and how perfect they were. The two of them felt the thrilling spark spread their bodies and filled their thoughts with immense joy.

This will be fun.

The rest of the three minutes they ignored each other, both waiting for their drinks. An elderly man entered the bar, greeting the bar keeper obnoxiously as he sat down a seat away from the woman on the far right. He waited for his own drink, a beer and looked around curiously. As his eyes landed on the beauty next to him, trailing his eyes up and down her body.

You took notice of that, throwing a small glance his way with a frown before you looked back to the front, feeling how his perverted eyes bore themselves into your skin and made you shift in your seat. God, you absolutely hated men. They were so disgusting and selfish, stupid alpha males thinking they're always here to own any women they laid their eyes on.

Uncomfortably, you moved the stool a little more to the right, crossing your arms on the counter and deleted his every existence from your brain.

"Well, what do we have here?"

His rough voice reached your ears, making you roll your eyes and turn to him, taking in his appearance. Just as you thought, he was at least in his mid 40s, a beard, not the skinniest guy and face contorted to something that made you shudder. But then your eyes landed on the man you had eye contact with and smirked internally before you began.

"What do you want?" you asked with an annoyed yet fearful tone, face molding to insecurity as he smiled with crooked and yellow teeth, wetting his lips way too slow. "What's with the tone, little lamb? I was just appreciating your beauty, am I not allowed to?"

"No, absolutely not!" you raised your voice purposefully, eyes darting behind the man's head and then back to his ugly visage.

The blonde haired man averted his attention away from the bar keeper, when he saw the woman from before getting harassed by an elder man. He quirked his brow before he turned his body toward them, still watching the scene a bit more, one foot placed onto the ground.

"Oh come on, don't you think a pretty thing like you deserves a good time, hmm?" he came a seat closer, exactly next to yours and you backed away a little, your heartbeat quickening. You mustered up shyness and physically appeared in a panicked state as he tried grabbing your arm.

"Get away from me, bastard!"

He managed to grab your arm and tried pulling you closer but you kept pushing him away, muttering a train of "no"s to him. Though he wouldn't budge and press further, his rough hand coming in contact with your covered thigh, which made you squirm and feel incredibly violated.

At that moment the man felt a tap on his shoulder and cussed under his breath before his eyes were met with blue bright eyes staring at him strongly, blonde strands falling in front of his face. The older man stopped his movements, a big scowl on his face when he spoke agitated, "We're busy here,"

"Oh really?"

His brows raised with his lower lip popped out in sarcastic surprise and straightened his bent over posture. The handsome man walked to the side, standing right next to you, throwing a short look your way before he tilted his head, just staring at your predator intimidatingly. "Apologies, but I'm afraid I can't allow that. This young lady clearly feels very uncomfortable with you touching her like that,"

Your attention hadn't left his frame, your (e/c) eyes sparkling with victory and excitement as he continued to do his work. "Who do you think you are?! Son of a bitch!" he stood up, grabbing the other by his collar, the blonde man as calm as ever, hands dived into his pockets. And if you watched closely, you could see him form a small charming smile that would make any woman fall for him.

Fixing your attire you seated yourself again and just watched the show unfold satisfied. You caught how a chuckle left the blonde as he held the eye contact with the elderly man, looking downwards briefly before he opened his mouth.

"Don't even try, buddy," he smiled as he removed the man's grip from his collar with one hand and turned to the bar keeper, his hand squeezing the other's hand tightly, "Hey, Michael, please kick this obnoxious man out immediately," he ordered and the bar keeper returned from the kitchen at the back and obliged as if it was second nature to him.

He came over and grabbed the man's arms custody style while he was complaining and yelling various cuss words towards the man and the bar keeper, his voice eventually dying down as he was getting dragged to the door. You two watched the scene with smirks on your faces before your eyes met yet again.

"Thank you, sir. I really appreciate your help," you began, looking up to his tall frame as you smiled.

The man ran a hand through his hair for the second time that evening before he chuckled and replied, "No problem, miss. Sometimes I do hate my gender quite a lot," his hand touched your shoulder.

"Why don't we sit down, hm?" his hand slid down to the small of your back slowly, sending goosebumps your way as you moved to sit down. He sat right next to you this time, smiling politely when the bar keeper returned and served his second shot.

You looked at his drink and blinked.

"You got yourself red wine, huh?"

"You like red wine too?"

The both of you stared at each other for little second before you laughed together. You took your glass, ready to take a sip when the man stopped you. "Cheers?" his brows were raised as he wore a grin.

You smiled back and collided your glasses together, "Cheers,"

Chugging a huge load of your drink, you turned towards the stranger and took in his appearance again dreamily. He noticed and caught your eye, placing his own glass down before he asked, "You like what you see?" he smirked, copying your pose as he got closer.

You bit your lip at his flirtatious nature and nodded. "You're just so easy on the eyes,"

His stupid smirk widened even more at that, taking a triumphant sip. "And are you single? Just asking," he spoke teasingly, stretching his limbs, seeing how his forearms flexed. Gulping, you replied, "Yup. Single pringle for life,"

A little gasp left him for dramatic effect as he looked at you, "How? I mean, you're like the most beautiful person I have ever encountered,"

You blushed slightly at his compliment, tugging a strand behind your ear. "Thank you,"

"I bet you'd look even better in my bed."

Your mouth went agape at his teasing words as you hit him, making him laugh melodically, joining him. "Oh my god, you are such a big flirt,"

"It's my job," he winked at you, giggles leaving you.

After that you both kept talking and wouldn't stop. He was actually a very entertaining and charming man, which you pat yourself on the shoulder for because he was literally perfect in every way. It was as if his features were made of fragile porcelain, so pretty with ocean coloured eyes that bore themselves into yours. The way he carried himself told you that he had a good job, one that would exhaust him but it payed him well. He owned expensive looking jewelry as well, like his earrings or the rings that he wore on his slender fingers. You actually had to brace yourself today, because you simply thought that he was the most hottest man alive and you had the privilege to be with him. But this wouldn't stop you from your actual desire and you needed a plan.

The way his smooth voice reached your ears, made you think how great and painful his screams would be once you could torture him in your most merciless ways, watching how his confidence would break bit by bit.

"Do you have any plans after this?" he asked a little slurred due to the many shots you both ordered which he insisted to pay of course.

Shaking your head, you trailed your fingers on his broad shoulder, half lidded eyes taking him in as he caressed a hand against your cheek. You inhaled his intoxicating scent that you grew to love already as you tried to respond.

Observing you, the man thought how interesting you actually were and how you weren't easy to read or figure out unlike the other women he had met in the past. He honestly had to contain himself from smiling like a sadist because he couldn't wait to see your pathetic self suffer miserably through his favourite knife collection.

"Not really, but I wanted to sleep early so I could look presentable for my date tomorrow."

There was silence for a few seconds before he said something, "Oh, I see..." he grabbed your arms to straighten your posture and brought you closer, a few inches left for your noses from touching. "Hey, are you drunk already? Didn't you say you had a good stamina?"

You let your emotions lead you this time as you clung onto him like a baby with its mother with a eye closed smile. His eyes widened at that, secretly liking it before he cleared his throat and detached you from him.

With a sigh he got up, making you stand as well, placing the money onto the counter before he took your both's belongings and wrapped your coat around your body. He said goodbye to the bar keeper as you two walked out of the bar and outside to the darkness of the night, the cold wind hitting you strongly.

Turning to you, he spoke again, "Should I take you home?"

You glanced at him kindly, shaking your head for another time, "No, it's fine, I'm good on my own. I'll take the bus,"

Since the man considered himself a gentleman, he accompanied you to the said bus stop and made sure you were protected and safe. You felt how something shifted in your arms and you saw the book you borrowed had slipped away from your arm's grip and fell to the ground with a thud.

The blonde saw that and reached down to grab it and stood back up again. His blue eyes read the title and his face lit up. "Outline? Wow, you have such an amazing taste, damn. Just how more perfect can you get, hmm, angel?" he remarked as he flipped through the pages in nostalgia.

You were surprised yourself since you didn't categorize him as a book lover type but were proven incredibly wrong and you actually had a genuine smile on your face. "Well, uh I actually only borrowed it today since someone suggested me to read it," you said sheepishly, scratching your hair.

He handed it back to you, "It's a well written piece of work. I feel like someone like you would definitely love this," he said as he took a look at his watch.

"Really?" You asked more to yourself than him.

"Yes! So uh, it's quite late. I should get going. It was a pleasure meeting you, miss," he said, taking your hand and giving it a soft peck with a grin as he locked eyes with you.

A giggle left you, "The pleasure is all mine. I hope to see you again," you smiled before he let go and started walking backwards. "I hope so too, goodbye!"

"Goodbye!" you waved at each other before your bus came and you went inside and took a seat.

You were more than satisfied today, lady luck had to be on your side because only good things had happened to you all day and you got a good catch. You were pretty sure that you'd see him again, his stupid ass was fawning over you the whole time. It was surprising how respectful he actually was, despite his big efforts flirting with you.

A smirk made its way to your face again as you started plotting to get him next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.6K 21
โ ๐๐€๐Š๐€! ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž...๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐„! โž โ€โžท ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐š ๐™๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ๐œ๐ค ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™...
23.8K 731 22
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐”ธ ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– [๐•ช/๐•Ÿ] ๐•š๐•ค ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ซ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•๏ฟฝ...
599 10 6
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š, ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š. ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‚๐’‘๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’š. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’…, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ...
91K 4K 83
๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ. ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...