βœ”οΈ π’ππŽπ–ππˆπ„π‘π‚π„π‘ Γ—...

By frenchienoona

"You froze my heart like this fucking world" a j.jk short post-apocalyptic story angst warning start: aroun... More

Author's note and more
Prologue
TRAILER
1 : A night in the Back
2 : Past's devils
3 : Lies & betrayal
4 : Confessions
5 : Grudge & regrets
6 : Bad dreams
7 : Tears & Patience
8 : Princess
9 : Confusion
10 : Countdown
11 : Linked fates
Author's ending note

12 : Final Act

130 9 27
By frenchienoona

~ ❄️ ~

- Jungkook's pov -

I should tell her, but not in front of him.

Fuck.

I want to cut these ropes as much as his throat, I can't believe she's his daughter, the woman I deeply love and care for, when he's just a fucking hideous monster.

I don't know if I should tell Taehyung, the poor guy has the right to know. But will we even have time for that?

Fuck, it hurts so much.

"Baby?"

My eyes shot open, only to meet her worried gaze.

"Mh?" she squatted down, hands around my neck so gentle I knew she was afraid of hurting me more.

The room fell silent, her father was looking at the screen powerlessly, and the guard kept eyeing the door.

"Stay with me, Kookie" as her eyes started to tear up a knot formed on my stomach.

Shit.

I can't see her sad, hurt... Or anything else than happy.

And I know she's not.

"If you could untie me, I c-"

"You can't do anything hurt like this!" she muffled her scream in a whisper, I smiled. She was always too caring towards me. Even when I used to be an asshole.

Maybe she's too precious for this world.

"We both know I've seen worse. Can you trust me?" I stared at those big hazel eyes, searching for a sign of agreement as she looked around, weighting the pros and the cons.

Suddenly, it felt like the whole train smashed against another.

A fucking black out.

- Omniscient pov -

The whole train trembled as cars dislocated, making passengers lose their balance and furnitures fall from the walls.

The guards had activated the emergency lockdown, separating the cars from the Back as soon as people started to enter the Front.

Everyone in the room was on the ground, including Jiyoon and Jungkook who fell, still tied up on the chair. Jiyoon crawled quickly to him, fingers pulling on the ropes to free his wrists.

"Jiyoon! Don't fucking move!" Hansul's groaned in pain, holding his head as he tried to steady himself up.

But the heavy door slowly opened as it was damaged too, Jiyoon's eyes grew wider in horror. Was it the end already? They would all die like this?

Silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she finally managed to untie Jungkook, they were both lying on the floor when she saw his face.

"Taehyung!!" she screamed when the guard threw a punch at him. Luckily, he dodged it and the guard's fist collided with the door's frame. 

He didn't wait before punching him with the gun's grip, knocking him out in seconds.

The guard's body fell on the floor with a loud noise as Taehyung appeared behind it.

He was panting, knuckles turning white around the gun's grip as blood was falling down his lip and brow. He looked exhausted, like he had to win so many fights before succeeding to reach them. But as his eyes locked with Jiyoon, they both knew it wasn't over.

The loud noise of the fights behind was getting louder as seconds passed, violence was blooming inside the train and Hansul had caused it. When he saw Taehyung, a devilish laugh escaped his lips. He held himself on his little desk, standing next to the computer where he could still control everything.

As both Jiyoon and Jungkook managed to stand up, Taehyung threw the second gun at him. He caught it, pushing Jiyoon behind him with one hand as he pointed the gun to her father, blood dripping down his shirt.

She gasped, looking at her father and then back at Jungkook whose whole body language changed. He grabbed the gun firmly, confidently pointing it at Hansul's head. His eyes darkened and all he could see was the arrogant smile forming on his face.

"Oh hi, Taehyung. Didn't think you'd make it this far" he started, not caring about Jungkook aiming at him to only stare at the other young man standing by the door, heart pounding so loud he thought Jiyoon would hear it.

"Jungkook.." she whispered, holding onto the arm that held the gun.

"You knew it would end up like this, Yoonie" he spoke through clenched teeth without deigning to look at her, anger boiled in his veins and he didn't feel the pain of his wounds anymore, he wanted revenge.

The room became heavy, heavy with the screams and fights coming from behind, heavy with the tensed atmosphere between all of them. Jiyoon's eyes searched for support, looking at the young man panting with the gun lazily hanging against his thigh. "Do something" she mouthed, fear getting the best of her as he replied with a cold look, which told more than he wished.

Taehyung shook his head slowly, a sigh leaving his mouth as he knew it wasn't the time to make a proper family reunion.

"Well, you trained me for that so, should've thought about it before" he stepped forward while giving him a death glare. Jiyoon froze, she didn't understand anything and the situation was getting scarier. She couldn't possibly handle three men seeking revenge and blood.

"You two know each other?!" she asked, mouth agape when she heard Taehyung scoffing.

"You used me and the violence I had because you weren't there!" he snapped, anger transforming his blank expression into a mix of sadness, regrets and hatred.

Hansul laughed as he stepped forward too. "Don't fucking move, asshole" Jungkook arm's muscle tensed and silent tears finally rolled down Jiyoon's cheeks.

"Well, I owed the Intelligence Services and they needed new trainees" he shrugged, not making a big deal out of it without acknowledging Taehyung's pain. "Jiyoon-ah, why are you crying? You should make a choice!" he tilted his head to his daughter.

"I already made it! I'm crying because I'm not a monster like you" she yelled back, getting Jungkook's worried look which told her he almost doubted her for a second. He was still her father, and him getting headshot in front of her would not be the best memory.

"A monster huh?" he smirked, head tilted to the side as he stepped forward, making her step backwards and Jungkook loosing her hand. "Imma show you what a real monster is, you ungrateful little sh-" he groaned, trying to reach for her arm when a loud bang echoed.

She screamed, his body falling loudly on the floor as the red hole in his head poured a dark thick liquid.

Silence filled the room as Jiyoon stared at Jungkook in horror.

Surprisingly, he was as shocked as her. She rushed in his arms, failing at supporting his weight when her own legs were shaking. They both looked behind and met his dark pearls, tears threathening to escaped his lashes.

He breathed out, putting down the gun and loosening his grip around the gun.

"We don't have much time, let's go" he gathered himself, breathing in and out as he managed to bury his emotion again. He couldn't help but stare at her, waiting for a sign. Now that he knew it, it was so obvious and he felt dumb for not feeling it sooner.

The eyes. They never lie but tell the truth.

Jungkook's gaze traveled to him and then back to her, he sighed as a wince of pain formed on his face. He put his arm around her shoulders for balance and rushed her to the exit.

"Wait" she cried out, failing at resisting his push.

"It's done baby, we need to move" he rushed her through the hallway, following Taehyung's faster pace.

They all stopped as the second car was a mess, everyone was throwing punches and the guards became outnumbered

"Shit" Taehyung froze, the situation was slipping out of his hands and he knew he couldn't possibly stop anyone right now when he also wanted to kill those damn guards who treated them like shit for weeks.

The train became like hell or maybe it was always like this. But as the guard who were fighting against Jimin started to push a handle, Jiyoon's eyes widened in horror.

"STOP IT YOU IDIOT" her voice made everyone froze, except for the guard who simply smiled at her as he punched the handle down, opening the heavy metal door.

While everyone was realising what happened, Taehyung rushed to Jiyoon as he met Jungkook's worried gaze. "Can we do something?"

Her hands covered her mouth to muffle her cries. "N..No. With the temperature it freezes in seconds, the lock is already frozen. We have a few minutes left" as the words escaped her lips, Jungkook titled his head to look at her. He took her hands in his, forcing her to lock eyes with him.

"I wanna see the sun" he whispered for her only to hear, his sweet and tired gaze telling her he already knew how everything would end. But she wasn"t ready.

She shook her head, looking back at Taehyung who surprisingly smirked in a scoff.

"Of course we're fucked" he started, rubbing the back of his neck while the freeze started to cover the dark walls inside the train. Screams of terror echoed in the cars still hooked and his gaze landed on Jimin, he was in a bad shape and his clothes were soaking with blood.

Taehyung sighed, turned his head back to Jiyoon and Jungkook. "I guess our journey stops here" he nodded to Jungkook like they spoke with their eyes, leaving Jiyoon as confused as ever. "I wish I had met you sooner, Princess" he shyly smiled as fear vanished, he knew it was over when it nearly started, and he couldn't do anything about it.

Maybe fate had a dark sense of humor.

"Wait! Taehyung!" she called him as he walked away towards Jimin, pulling him to the next car with the only strenght he had. He closed his eyes for a second, hearing her calls was too painful and he wasn't egoistic enough to take away the only time she had left with Jungkook to explaine everthing to her.

"I'm sorry, everything went to shit and-" Jimin started as he watched Taehyung close the door behind them, he actually chose a little room with no one in it, since everyone rushed in the back -or which was left of it- to avoid the freeze.

"It's not your fault" he shook his head as his eyes landed on the gun he still held. "But I'm not gonna let these fuckers kill me one more time" he looked up to Jimin who's face displayed confusion and fear at the same time.

He checked the magazine, smiling at the sight of three bullets. He pushed it back in as he let himself slide down the cold wall.

"I'm not letting you-"

"Don't stop me, Jimin. We're dead in a few minutes anyway. I-" he breathed out, feeling a knot inside his throat as the words escaped his shaky lips. "I just want to decide when. I want to have a choice" he shook his head, looking at the gun's barrel.

"Fuck, is it really happening?" Jimin ruffled his hair, pulling on it as he started to walk around in a circle around the small room.

"There's three left. You have a bonus. Do what you want, but I'm doing it" he pushed the slide then put his fingers around the trigger. "It was nice meeting you, my friend" the words escaped his mouth and he could taste the freedom for a second.

His hand traveled up to his temple as he felt the cold muzzle on his skin. He breathed in one last time and closed his eyes. He pressed his lips together and all he could see was her face.

After all he has been through in his life, she was the only good thing and sadly he couldn't get to know her properly. She sacrificed everything for the people when she could have hidden Jungkook with her, and lived with him in the Front. But she didn't.

She was genuinely good and somewhere inside his chest, he felt his heart softened. If she wasn't as awful as their father, maybe he had some good inside him, too.

As this thought flushed through his mind, his fingers pulled the trigger.

"NO!!" Blood splattered on the wall and Jimin couldn't look, he turned away to face the wall, squatting down as tears fell down his cheeks.

Not so far in the middle of chaos, his loving eyes were begging her.

"Please baby, we'll have a few minutes" he rested his forehead against her as his nose brushed against her.

How deeply he wished to get out of this stupid train, nothing would take that dream away. Not even death.

"O.. Okay..." she nodded with shaky lips and wet cheeks. She took his hand and walked towards the frozen door.

The cold took their breathing away as they gasped for air, but he smiled and jumped in the snow.

She did the same and ended up in his arms, he gathered the little strength he had left and walked through the snow, not letting go of her.

The snow was already falling on their hair and their clothes started to harden.

He stopped at a good higher spot, he turned around to see the dislocated train a few feet away and no sight could have been more sweet.

"Yoonie, we made it" his voice became shaky as the cold made them both shivering.

She curled up in his arms, looking up to meet his dark shiny pearls. He had that look, the childish look he had when he found the results of a hard formula.

"I'm- I'm scared" she whispered, her legs already giving up in the snow. His arms wrapped up around her thin waist, holding as close as ever.

"You're not, you never were" he pecked her pink lips, resting his forehead against hers. "You're amazing, love. You had my heart from the very first time I entered your office to meet your playful gaze" he wiped away her tears to prevent her cheeks from hurting with the cold.

It wasn't even painful, the freeze firstly covered their legs, but their eyes were locked in each other's gaze forever.

"I love you so much" she painfully smiled as tears fell down her cheeks, hands still resting on his neck. "You were the only one for me, baby" she pouted, trying to hold her tears as she knew she was pronouncing her last words to him.

"You froze my heart because it always belonged to you" he confessed, eyes scanning her face like he was seeing her for the first time. "Fuck... How much I love you" he whispered against her lips, and without waiting any longer he tasted them one last time.

Being blessed with her last muffled moan into his mouth, he deepened the kiss as their tongue intertwined.

~   🌬  ~

Finally, they never felt when the cold eternal winter took their heart, but they knew one thing for sure.

They were beating for each other until the end, and even after.

Somehow, somewhere, when the spring would bring up the flower's scent. When the cool breeze would run down hills and valleys, you could hear the laugh of two lovers cuddling echoing through the ages.

Maybe some sparkle never stops to shine.

  ~ ❄️ ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.4K 47
"Let's forget about it." "I'm sorry, I can't." Started: 26/10/20 Finished: 12/07/21
2.6M 172K 71
❝ i'm sorry. ❞ ❝ don't be. ❞ Β©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017γ…£completed #1 angstwithhappyending #5 angstwithhappyending
115K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020
4.4K 179 30
"you saved a life." ; tw ; lower case intended