harry styles one shots

By canyonsott

one shots for my twitter moots More

oneshot 1

oneshot 2

406 11 183
By canyonsott

Harry and I had barely made it through the door when he was slamming it shut and shoving me against it. His hands were cupping my jaw, one of his thighs pushed in between my legs. His lips pressed into mine, a gasp escaping my lips, my mouth opening. Harry used the opportunity to shove his tongue into mouth, immediately tangling with my own.

He let out a low groan, the kiss hot and a clash of teeth and tongues. I could feel my face getting hot, my body feeling desperate for more. Harry pulled away from my lips a little bit to mumble, "You need me, baby? I can feel you throbbing against my thigh." He moved his hands from my jaw to grip my hips, squeezing. He began to trail kisses on my jaw, sucking and nipping lightly, before trailing them down to my neck. He sucked lightly, tongue darting out to soothe the freshly made hickey. My breathing was picking up, heart racing, practically beating out of my chest. My stomach is swirling with anticipation, every move he makes going straight to my core.

"I have so many plans for you, my love." His lips trail back up to meet mine, pecking me in two short kisses before his hands come to rest on the back of my thighs, squeezing, giving me the signal to jump. He hoists me up, my legs immediately wrapping around his waist. Harry's arms moving from my thighs back up to my hips. He walks me to the bedroom, kicking the door open, before pushing me against it. His hips immediately come to grind against my center, feeling his hardness graze my clothed clit. I moan, throwing my head back, needing more contact than what he's giving me.

Harry removes one hand from my hip to grip my chin, thumb running along my bottom lip. "Here's the deal, baby. I'm going to sit on the bed, you're gonna get naked. You're gonna ride my thigh until you cum, right on the tiger." His eyes are dark and staring into mine, both of our pupils blown with lust. His thumb still on my bottom lip. He continues on, "After you cum, you're going to get on your knees, and I'm gonna fuck that pretty little mouth of yours, yeah?" I nod my head eagerly, but he's quick to correct me. "Words baby, use your fucking words."

"Yeah, yeah sounds so good. Do whatever you want to me, Harry. Make me feel good, I'm all yours." His lips curl into a smirk, I can tell he's satisfied with my answer. His thumb that's been on my bottom lip pushes into my mouth, my tongue immediately swirling around it.

He hums, "Always such a good girl for me." He removes his thumb from my mouth and places his hand back on my hips, squeezing to let me know to put my legs on the floor. He pulls away from me and walks over to the bed. "Take your clothes off. Now."

I immediately comply, hands flying to undo the zipper of my jeans, pulling them down my legs along with my panties. My shirt comes next, pulling it over my head. I quickly undo my bra, pulling the straps down my shoulders and tossing it to the floor along with my other clothes. I look at Harry, who is now shirtless and only in his boxers, sitting on the edge of the bed. I stare at him for a moment, my cheeks are flushed as my eyes scan down his beautifully tattooed torso, eyes landing on the tiger inked on his thigh.

"Come here, sweetheart." Harry says lowly, breaking me out of my stare. I walk over to him, his eyes scan up and down my body, tongue darting out to wet his lips. "Mmm, my pretty, pretty girl." His hands reach out to my waist, pulling me on top of his lap, sitting me on his thigh. My unclothed clit meets his bare thigh, and I gasp. "Go ahead, baby, get yourself off on me. Make a fucking mess on my thigh like a good girl."

I start to grind myself on his thigh, feeling the taut muscles of his thigh on my clit. I moan, one hand coming to grip his shoulder, the other locking into his soft hair. One of Harry's hands move from my waist to grip my throat, squeezing to cut off my airflow in the most euphoric way. I'm a panting mess already, my stomach tightening. "That's it baby, doing so well, my sweet girl." His hand quickly moves from my throat to my chin, pulling my mouth open and spitting right into the back of my throat. I moan, eyes rolling into the back of my head as I swallow, still moving myself on him. 

He groans, his hand moves from my chin to grip one of my tits. His thumb circles my nipple, pinching and tugging. His other hand is still on my waist,
helping me grind on him. "I'm so close Harry, I-" My words are cut off by a moan, pleasure coursing through my body. I gasp when I feel his tongue start circling my nipple, sucking it into his mouth. He keeps going for a few seconds before pulling his mouth off and tangling his hand into my hair. I watch with half-lidded eyes as he looks down, watching the tiger disappear and reappear with each of my movements.

My nails are now digging into his shoulder, the other tugging his hair even harder. He uses his grip on my hair to tug me down to his lips. He kisses my bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth and biting a little. When he releases it he kisses me hard, tongue entering my mouth. I'm grinding faster, feeling so close to the edge, barely able to kiss him back properly. He pulls away from my lips, "Come on, baby, I know you're close, cum all over the tiger, make a mess. You're so good, sweet girl, so fucking good." His words bring me over the edge, my hips stuttering and legs shaking. I feel the tension in my stomach release, before I'm coming on his thigh, moaning his name over and over.

I feel Harry stroking his hands through my hair, soothing me as I come down from my high. When I've recovered enough, I kiss him gently, before pulling myself off of his thigh and sinking to my knees. "You gonna fuck my mouth, Harry? Shove your cock so far down my throat so I can't talk for days?" I palm at his clothed dick, watching him breathe out.

"Is that what you want, sweet girl? You want me to fuck that dirty little mouth of yours like the fucking whore that you are?" I hum, hooking my fingers into his boxers and pulling them down his legs.

"I want you to ruin me, Harry." He groans as I grab his hard cock in my hands. My hands start working him up and down, thumb grazing over his tip, collecting the precum off. I suck my thumb into my mouth moaning as I do. I sit up higher on my knees, spitting on his swollen, red tip. Harry is breathing heavy above me, his chest flushed and glistening with sweat.

I move my head to lick his tip, humming. I then move my head lower to lick up the prominent vein on his shaft. I hear Harry let out a little "Fuck." from above me. His hands come to thread into my hair as I take him fully in my mouth. I hallow my cheeks and start bobbing my head up and down. I swallow around him, and then pull my mouth off. Harry groans, "Shit, you're so good for me, gonna fuck your mouth now, yeah?" I pull off of him, muttering out a breathy yes. Harry stands up from the bed, positioning himself in front of me, his hand returning to my hair.

I open my mouth, my hands going to grip his thighs. He grabs his dick and pulls my head closer, shoving it into my mouth, immediately hitting the back of my throat. I fight the urge to gag, closing my eyes and digging my nails into him. He waits for a signal to go, looking into my eyes, and I nod my head. He immediately starts thrusting his hips, fucking into my mouth. "Fuck, you're so fucking good, you feel so good. Look so fucking pretty with my cock in your mouth." I hum, opening my throat as much as I can, relaxing my mouth. I can feel my eyes pricking with tears as he uses my mouth to get himself off. He's hitting the back of my throat relentlessly. I'm breaking heavily through my nose, focused on making him feel good.

Harry starts moving his hips faster and harder. He pulls out for a second to let me breathe, "God, fuck me, perfect, fucking perfect." When I open my mouth to let him know he can go again, he immediately does so. I moan around him when he enters, jaw feeling sore, my throat definitely going to be sore as well. He moans, tugging at my hair harder. He thrusts a few more times before pulling himself out of my mouth, hands coming to cup my cheeks, wiping the spit and precum that's on my lips and around my mouth with his thumb. He brings it up to his mouth, sucking on it and humming. "I don't wanna cum yet, sweetheart. You did such a good job? You're my dirty little slut, yeah?" He pulls me up to my feet, before moving me onto the bed.

I'm laying on my back, Harry on top of me before he moves down my body, opening my legs so he can go between them. "Can you cum for me one more time before I fuck you, hmm? Wanna taste you."

"Yes Harry. God, please, please." I barely get the words out before Harry's mouth is on my clit, sucking and licking. He hums, the vibrations going straight to my core. He pulls his mouth away to spit directly on my clit, before moving his fingers up to my entrance, pushing two in. I moan loudly, hands gripping the bed sheets. I feel sweat beading on my hairline, my body red and hot. My is clit sensitive from my first orgasm, and words and moans are tumbling out of my mouth uncontrollably.

Harry starts thrusting his fingers harder, curling them and hitting my spot perfectly. His mouth latches back onto my clit, bringing me even closer to the edge. His other hand is splayed out across my stomach, keeping me flat to the bed, as one of mine goes back to grip his curls. He moves his mouth lower, his nose nudging against my clit. His tongue enters me along with his fingers, sensing how close I am. "Fuck, Harry, I'm gonna cum. Don't fucking stop, please don't stop." I'm practically screaming at this point, he's moving his tongue and his fingers even faster.

He pulls his mouth away quickly, "Cum for me sweetheart, I know you're close. Fucking cum for me." He returns to his tongue to my clit, circling it and sucking. My orgasm comes fast, washing over me before I even realize it. Incoherent things are spilling out of my lips. I'm practically seeing stars, ears ringing, as my body works through its second orgasm.

Harry slowly pulls his fingers out, before moving his mouth to collect my release on his tongue. "Tastes so good, can't get enough." He pulls away and crawls up my body, hand going around my throat. "Open." I comply, and he spits into my throat once again. "Filthy girl," he tuts. "Now swallow." I swallow and he brings his mouth to my own, tongue meeting mine. I hum at his taste along with the taste of myself.

He pulls away again, pecking my lips a few times. "Gonna fuck you now, baby. Make sure you can't walk for a few days, hmm?" He goes back between my legs, positioning himself at my entrance. One hand on my hip, the other around his cock.

"Fuck me, Harry." My voice is hoarse and the tone seductive. He smirks, rubbing his tip against my clit before slamming into me without warning. We both gasp at the feeling, my hands once again gripping the sheets. "Oh, fuck." I blurt out, the feeling of him filling me up is so good. My brain is foggy as he pulls out almost all of the way before thrusting back in, hard.

His hand that was previously on his shaft now coming up to wrap around my throat. "My filthy fucking girl, you love getting fucked like a little whore, yeah?" I moan in agreement his words, his thrusts getting faster.

Harry's face is glistening, flushed, with sweat beading at his hairline. His chest is also flushed, cross necklace catching the light, tattoos glowing with sweat. His hair is sweaty, curls hanging over his forehead loosely. He looks like a vision, head thrown back, moans escaping his swollen, wet lips.

He moves his body so his face is close to mine, hand still around my throat. His cross necklace is now dangling between us. He's fucking into me so fast and hard, the bed is squeaking. We're both moaning messes, sweaty and close to the edge. He kisses me sloppily, sucking my tongue into his mouth. It's a clash of teeth, moans and heavy breaths escaping us, making it difficult to kiss properly.

"You feel so fucking good, sweetheart. So fucking tight around me. My pretty girl, always so perfect for me, fuck." I'm sensitive from my two previous orgasms, close to the edge. "Close, yeah? I can feel you, come on love, give me your third." He pulls his hand from my throat, spitting on his fingers, before circling one nipple and dragging his hand down to my clit.

My stomach has the familiar knot, I know I'm close and he can tell too. I'm moaning so loudly, his name constantly falling from my lips. His fingers are rubbing circles on my clit, and he's fucking me at a pace that I know will leave me feeling sore for days. He's close too, able to tell by the way his hips are stuttering, and his moans.

"I'm almost there too, my love, let go for me, fucking cum just for me." My legs start shaking, the knot in my stomach explodes, my third orgasm hitting my harder than the other ones. My hand flys up to his hair, grabbing his damp curls.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Harry, oh my God, I'm coming." I'm whining, my back arching, hand tugging his hair, the other gripped on the sheet. He moans, feeling me releasing and clenching around him.

"So good, baby, so perfect. Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Harry's hips are stuttering, pace getting sloppy as he chases his own high. He finally reaches it, hips slamming into mine, he's swearing, fingers gripping my hips and leaving bruises. I feel him twitch and release inside of me. He stops thrusting, before pulling out of me completely. "Fucking hell, sweetheart, so fucking good."

We're both breathing heavily, sweaty and tired. He dips his fingers down to my entrance, collecting our releases, before bringing his fingers up to his mouth, licking them and humming. He then brings them to my own mouth, where I suck on them, getting the rest off. I moan at our taste, as he pulls his fingers out.

Harry's lips quirk up at the action, "So fucking perfect." He moves to lay beside me, both of us coming down from our highs, ready to fall asleep. I go to move my body and groan. My legs are sore, my pussy aching. Harry smirks, knowing he fulfilled exactly what he said he was going to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 10.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
426K 28.9K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...