Marvel Women One-Shots

By jaurnals

A series of One-Shots about Marvel Women (mostly Wanda, Nat, and Carol). Hope you enjoy! :D More

Ghost of You (Nat X Reader)
New Year's Day (Wanda X Reader)
Bouquet of Roses // Wanda x Reader

Meet Me At Our Spot // (Yelena x Reader)

563 9 0
By jaurnals

When I wake up
I can't even stay up
I slept through the day
I'm not getting younger
But when I'm older
I'll be so much stronger
Meet me at our spot

Standing in the middle of the flower garden about a mile from the Avengers Compound, you couldn't help but feel empty. You've been here several times whenever you needed to get some time alone. Being an Avenger is no joke, which isn't shocking but you thought there would be more partying involved. The team takes their job very seriously and you can't help but feel out of place. You're the new recruit after all. Nat mentioned that you won't be the newbie for long since she's introducing us to her sister. You've only heard of how ruthless she is so you're nervous to meet her. Hopefully she isn't too skilled or else you'd feel even more out of place.

*Incoming message from [Natalie Rushman]: "Yelena's coming soon. Try not to bump into each other before the meeting or I swear I'll punch you in the neck. I'm currently in the meeting room with Steve and Tony. Can't wait to introduce you. :)"

You reply with a simple, "Is that a threat or a promise, Rushman? ;)"

You chuckle then start making your way to the meeting room when you hear a grunt coming from behind you. You slowly turn to face in the direction of the person when you realize the most beautiful woman you've ever seen was standing right before you.

As you slowly approach her, you realize she has dry tears on her face. You don't do well with comforting others, but you were willing to try for her.

"Hi, do you mind if I sit with you? I'm avoiding a Russian spy who just threatened to punch me in the neck if I run into her sister before we are properly introduced" you say while rubbing the back of your neck.

She giggled.

"Oh god, let me guess. You're avoiding my sister Natasha, aren't you? She's always like this" she replies.

"Ha got me there. I'm Y/N and I'm not the newbie here anymore sooo welcome newbie!" You exclaim.

"We just met and you're already annoying me, but I'm Yelena in case you didn't know. I'm sure my sister bragged about me huh?"

"She's mentioned you a couple of times, but based on what she told everyone. I thought you'd be taller..."

She grunts.

You saw her trying to hold back a smile so you smiled at her and she smiled back.

You sit there for a couple of minutes in silence taking in the soft smell of the flowers. Yelena looked as if she would start crying any minute so you quickly showed her your socks. You've never mentioned this to anyone but you have a favorite pair of frog socks and this was the best you could come up with.

"Are those frogs?! Stop where did you get them?!" Yelena says enthusiastically.

You were so surprised that your trick worked. She looked so cute and your mind went blank. At that moment, you knew you wanted to see her happy all the time. Her cute smile made your heart flutter.

"I got them on one of our trips to L.A. I went to their Pride festival and bought them from the cutest couple there. They're actually my favorite pair!" You say reciprocating her excitement.

"Be careful, I might steal them in your sleep. Or even worse, I could knock you out so bad you won't even remember about the socks and I'll make it look like an accident. Those socks will be mine, Y/N" Yelena replies with a smirk.

"Yelena... you could've asked me nicely for them. I would've given them to you after I washed them... but now don't you dare come near my socks or I swear I'll-"

You're cut off by a text message from none other than her sister.

*Incoming message from [Natalie Rushman]: "Meeting starting now. Can't seem to find Yelena so where is she? You're keeping her from me, aren't you? I thought I told you to stay away >:("

[SENT]: "Relax, Rushman. We ACCIDENTALLY ran into each other. Making our way now. Be there in 10 minutes. Looking forward to that neck punch! :D"

"Hey, we gotta go to the meeting room. Nat knows we met so don't be surprised if we enter the meeting room and her fist meets my neck because of you. So, would you like a ride?"

*After the meeting*

Nat: "Where was Y/N keeping you, Lena? Are you okay?"

Yelena: "We were only talking and she showed me her socks, which by the way will be mine!" She states.

Y/N: "Great, two sisters coming to kick my ass. I think this is a dream come true, don't you think so, Wands?"

Wanda: No. Keep me out of this, Y/N.

We caught a vibe
Baby, are you coming for the ride?
When I look into your eyes
I just wanna hold you all night
Maybe we can take a drive
Maybe we can hit the 405
Hypnotized by the lights
Man, this must be the life

As you follow Wanda and Nat to talk about the next mission, Yelena pulls you back so you're standing inches from her lips.

"H- How can I help you, Yelena?" you say, trying to stop yourself from panicking.

"I wanted to thank you for trying to cheer me up earlier. I was so nervous to meet the team because my sister always talks highly of them and I didn't want to make the wrong impression. Thanks to you, the meeting went well. Don't you think so?"

"Yeah, everyone likes you. I know I do" you reply with a smirk.

Yelena rolls her eyes and kisses you on the cheek.

"Meet me at our spot in an hour. Don't be late!"

She rushes out. You stand there, not knowing what else to do but touch the cheek where she kissed you.

Meet me at our spot
Got something I wanna show you
Meet me at our spot
They can't find us there

An hour later, you reach the flower garden. You noticed it was full of fairy lights, a tent, blankets, a picnic basket, and a projector. Suddenly you are met with darkness as you feel a body press against your back.

"Guess whooo?"

"Nat! You finally came to punch me in the neck. I was starting to think you backed out."

"No, silly. It's only the best member of the Widow family."

"Ah, Melina! Hello, it's so nice to finally meet you!" you joke.

You feel a shift and your lips are suddenly met with another pair of lips covered in cherry chapstick.

"Now do you know who it is?"

Meet me at our spot
Got something I wanna show you
Meet me at our spot
They can't find us there

"Hmm, I don't think so. Can you try that again?"

"Y/N! It's meee" she cutely frowns.

"Yelena, I'm only joking around. I know it's you! I'm usually a "take me on a date first then kiss" type but seriously can you try that again? I think I'll change my mind."

"No, no more kisses for you. We're officially on a date now so maybe I can try it again after we eat, cuddle, and watch a movie? Your choice."

Caught a vibe
Baby, are you coming for the ride?
I just wanna look into your eyes
I just wanna stay for the night, night, night
When we take a drive
Maybe we can hit the 405
Hypnotized by the lights
Man, this must be the life

"Yelena, of course I wanna stay."

"Meet me at our spot?"

"Always."

———————————————————————

A/N: ahhh sorry i've been gone, i've had writer's block for a hot minute! i'm currently working on other one shots so please lmk what you think! this "book" will be a compilation of one shots based on songs so feel free to send requests of Wanda, Carol, Nat, or Yelena as well as a song (ideas and prompts are welcome too!). i hope you enjoyed! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
395K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
178K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...