My Billionaire Boss

By guddystar

"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41_ A
Chapter 41_B
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Flashback
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
New Story!
New story!
New story!

Chapter 66

3.2K 122 0
By guddystar

Liam's pov

I felt someone slapping me hard. I groaned at the pain. My head was hurting like hell. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I was tied to a chair in a room and a small bulb above me. It was pitch black except the light. I remembered what happened.

Someone had caged Destiny and I was beaten on my head with something from someone behind me.

"Princess" I called out trying to remove the ropes which are tied on my hands behind the chair.

"Tsk tsk, not so fast" I heard someone's voice behind me. His voice was deep and there was venom in it.

"Why are you doing this and what did you do to my princess" I asked trying to remove the ropes. Someone grabbed my hair and pulled back. I yelled in pain. Firstly my head is paining from the thing they hit me. Now they are pulling my hair. The man came beside me. He was wearing a mask, but no hat.

"Why am I doing this, I will say. And don't worry about that weak girl. She is safe in your home with no one around for her help" he said. He eyes were red. He had brown eyes. He hairs were short. He had a piercing on his ears.

"What did I do to you" I asked. My head is paining so much. He left my hair and came infront of me. He placed a chair and sat on it. He placed his hands on his legs leaning on it.

"Now where do I start" he said rubbing his chin. His eyes brightened which is fake.

"Yeah, how about I will show you my face and then I will introduce myself" he said. I sat quiet trying to find how to remove the ropes. They were too easy. It was not like Destiny has tied me up.

He removed his mask. I saw his face, but I haven't seen him anymore. He has a beard. He had a piercing between his nose.

"You don't recognize me, don't you. And you will not, because you haven't seen me at all" he said.

"I am Rick Denver, does a name Denver ring any bell in your head" he said tapping my head. I moved away from his hand. I searched the name in my head, thinking I have met a person like that. And I think I got it.

"You are Brian Denver son" I asked. I removed a loop which is tied on my hand. Thank God he was distracted from our talking.

"Oh you remember my dad. That's good" he said leaning on the chair.

"What did I do to him. He was a good client for us" I said.

"He sure was a good client to you. But you" he leaned forward and jabbed his finger on my chest "You were not a good client to him. Because of you everything was ruined" he shouted.

"I don't remember doing anything to him. I was loyal to him" I said. He laughed out hard.

"Loyal. You fucking played games on him and took away his company from him by your lies. Just to build your company, you like to play with people belongings. Do you" he said I looked at him in shock and confused.

"I did that to him. I didn't do that to him. He was loosing his company because his shares went down. I helped him, as much as I can. But he made his final decision by selling his company to me. He himself signed it to me two years back. I still have the copies in my office if you want. I won't do such a thing for anyone" I said. He slapped me.

"You are fucking lying to me. My own dad said it, that you took it from him. He wouldn't lie to me. I know it" he said pacing around infront of me.

"If you don't believe, I will show you. If you would let me.. " he interrupted me.

"I don't fucking believe you" he shouted turning towards me "I know my dad. Because of your cheap tricks, he fucking ruined himself. He killed himself because he not able to take the pain. Along with that, he poisonend my mom and sister in the food before he killed himself. You fucking ruined my whole family and my life" he said angrily looking dead in my eyes.

I was really shocked hearing the news. Mr. Denver was a good man. He was also a good client. I have made many deals with him. But suddenly his company started to fall. He was not able to manage anything so he signed it for me. After that, I haven't seen him or heard anything about him.

"I didn't know he was dead" I said. I felt genuinely sorry for Mr. Denver. He was not the person to do that. I don't know at what circumstances he had made such decision. If he would have asked my help, I would have tried to save him.

"How would you know. You are enjoying your life killing my family" he snorted.

"You people's are only after money. So I planned everything to kill you. I wouldn't sit silent seeing you enjoy your life after you ruined my family. I followed you for one year, made plan to kill you. I know you don't like media. So I sent the mail from a new account and disposed the whole system so you can't track me. My plan failed because you did exact opposite of what I thought. Then I followed your friend just to make to come to the place I had planned for killing you, but that weak girl ruined my plan" he said grinding his teeth. So Destiny was true. While he kept talking, I removed half of the knots behind me.

"So I had to make other plans. When I knew you were going to hospital. I followed you that day, so I can count your security team. I made it all ready and exhibited it today. I killed your power system, took down all the guards and entered your home. And after that you know what happened" he said. He took a small packet from his pockets and put the powder on his hand. He rubbed it and sniffed. He is taking drugs. He is a drug addict. I removed all the knots and freed my hand. But I held the ropes in hands just in case.

"Now shall I continue, what I had actually planned, that is to kill you" he said taking out the knife. I heard sirens coming our way from outside.

"Fuck. How come they know where we are" Rick said frustrated about it.

Someone came in catching his breath. He was the guy who held Destiny in my house.

"Rick cops are arriving. We have to run" the guy said running out.

"But not before I complete my task" he said charging towards me. I got up from the chair leaving the ropes. He didn't reach me so he fell on the ground due to the force. I took the chair and lifting it up and throwed at his back hard. He yelled loudly in pain. I took the knife and threw it far. He was groaning in pain. I took the ropes and tied his hands and legs.

The room door opened and cop came inside with their gun. I sighed in relief. They escorted me out. I was in a old abandoned house. As soon as I stepped out, I heard my name calling. It was Destiny.

She ran towards me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Thank God you are alright. I was so worried about you. I thought I lost you. I love you so much" she cried hugging me tightly. I nuzzled my face in her neck and sighed. Everything is good now.

"Nothing happened. I love you too" I said. She pulled away and checked for any injuries. She placed her hands on my cheeks and looked at it.

"What happened. There are red marks on your cheeks" she asked looking worried.

"He slapped me that's all. I didn't let him do anything to me" I said rubbing her arms.

"Why did he do this to you" she asked.

"Not now, I will explain when we go out of here. Okay" I said. She nodded her head.

She grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards Alex and Ava. They both were looking at us. Alex came and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Thank God you are fine" he said. I pulled away.

"Are you okay. I see some blood at the back" Ava asked.

"Yeah, except my head. He had hit me pretty hard. It is paining slightly" I said touching my head at the back. Destiny squeezed my hand. I know she is scared because she witnessed what happened with her own eyes. We heard a accommodation behind us. We all turned to look at it.

They pulled Rick out the house. He was making a big fuse. The cops were trying to hold him.

"I will fucking kill you Liam Collins. I will not leave this here" he shouted at us. Destiny flinched slightly and her hands were shaking. Suddenly he took out a gun from cop and pointed at us and shot it.

It was shot beside us. We all covered ourselves. Cops tried to take it from him, but he pulled away and aimed it Destiny.

Everything went into a slow motion. He pulled the trigger. And in instant my body moved on its own and covered Destiny by hugging her. I felt a sharp pain on my right back. Due to force my body leaned forward on Destiny. She hugged me and catched me from falling.

I heard noises behind me.

"Liam" Destiny called my name. I pulled away slowly and looked at her. She removed her hand from behind me and looked at her hand. Her hand was full of blood. She looked at it with complete horror. I felt weak on my legs. I fell on the ground on my knees.

"Liam" Destiny shouted catching me. But I fell on the ground sideways.

"Liam get up. You can't do this to me" Destiny said crying. She sat on the ground beside me and layed my head on her lap. I felt my eyes were closing.

"No no no. Don't close your eyes, do you hear me" she said patting my cheek "Look at me. I am here. Don't close your eyes" Destiny said crying out loud.

I took her hands and squeezed it.

"Nothing will happen to me. I.. I...." I hissed in pain from the back "I won't leave you okay" I said caressing her cheeks.

"You better be, otherwise I won't talk to you forever" she said smiling sadly at me and I smiled back slightly. She looked up at someone.

"Did someone call the ambulance" she asked.

"Yeah, they are on their way" Alex said. His voice was worried and stressed.

"You know you are my angel" I said lifting her hand to my lips. I kissed her hand softly.

"Really" she asked looking at me.

"Yeah" I said closing my eyes.

"Liam don't close your eyes. I can here the ambulance coming. Please don't close your eyes" she cried holding my hands.

I slightly opened my eyes and looked at her.

"I love you" I whispered closing my eyes.

Last I heard her say 'I love you too' then I went into darkness.

*

I opened my eyes slightly and saw Destiny beside me. It was all blur. She was saying something, but I didn't hear anything. Again I went into darkness.

*

I opened my eyes again and saw I was been pushed on something and everyone was running. Destiny, Alex and Ava was crying running behind me. I closed my eyes again.

**********

Only few more chapters left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 22.4K 42
แ—ฏแ•ผแ—ฉT'ี แ—ฐแ—ดแ—ฉแ‘ŽT TO แ—ทแ—ด แ—ฉแ’ชแ—ฏแ—ฉYี แ–ดIแ‘Žแ—ชี IT'ี แ—ฏแ—ฉY. Mature themes and strong usage of language Rank #2 Mature ( 02.11.2020) #2 Billionaire ( 06.1.2021 ) #1 o...
447K 18.4K 61
"Why are you doing this? Why did she put me up with some slut?" he snarled getting in my face. "You are no fit to be a Luna. I should just reject you...
1.1M 35.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
79K 6.1K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...