BTS Academy

By DeeOhhAlex

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

3.5K 145 18
By DeeOhhAlex

Third person's POV

Rap Monster, being the rich guy, assigned his mom's secretary to organize a party. An overload of coolness and swag. A blast for the whole gang. Only his best friends were invited with the exception of Mina. It was going to be held at one of his family rest houses near the beach. A place far from the city, an escapade from a cruel world of fame and money.

As Rap Monster finished the details of the said party, he prepared himself too. He packed up his clothes, the ones that would most likely be used, like muscle shirts, swimming trunks, board shorts and of course his beloved shades.

Meanwhile, the rest of the gang prepared their own surprises too.

Rap Monster's POV

What the hell was I thinking? Why did I even propose a party? Don't get me wrong, I do like going out on parties but Ive never held one. The thought of having a party just slipped out of my mouth. I guess I was just rejoiced at the sight of Jin hyung being back to his old self. The way he said that we will be having different schedules due to PSOK Olympics made me think about a gathering. His voice seemed so lonely. Like he was getting left behind again. Like we are slowly drifting apart. But no, I want him to know that we are here for him. That we'll stay intact no matter what. As a leader this is my job. My job to make sure we don't fall apart. My job to make sure every member is fine. My job to lead them positively. But I'm not perfect, I've made mistakes and I've dragged them into this. It may look bad right now, but I believe that it's never too late to change.

So basically, this party is for us. For the group. For every member.

Why is Mina included? Because she's contributed alot. A little way to say thank you. We may have not started in the right way, but she's really easy to get along with. She's different from the girls I know.

After all the preparations, I texted them to come to my house to meet up.

To: V

Inform Mina the details, if you want her to come with us.

From: V

Omo~ Aye Aye Captain!

Mina's POV

I received a message from V informing me all the details to the party. I never thought that they'll seriously invite me.

I packed up all the necessary things and went downstairs to leave.

" And where do you think you're going? " eomma's voice called out to me from the living room

" Gosh! You shocked me! " I replied causing her to raise her eyebrow. I just continued to walk towards the door when she threw her indoor slipper at my head.

" Yah! That hurts! " I said as massage the aching part and turned around to look at her.

" I said, where are you going? " Eomma asked sternly while crossing her arms.

" Why do you even care? " I asked while crossing my arms too. Well she never cared anyway.

She placed her arms down to her sides and opened her mouth to speak and then closed it again. " Take care " she then turned around to go to the kitchen. Her words softened my heart, never did she say that to me in my whole life.

I turned around and left with a relief in my heart. V said he was going to drive to my house since I texted him my adress. He said i dont have to bring my car since i dont even know where NamJoon's.. i mean Rap Monster's villa is.

A car parked infront of our gate and a hurriedly went towards it. The driver's window opened and I smiled thinking that this was going to be a crazy drive with V.

In seconds my smile turned to a shock, when Jimin's face met my eyes. He didn't look at me and kept his face on the road while saying " Place your things on the trunk and Get in "

Well that was nice of him. Letting a girl carry her heavy things and opening the door for herself. Nice. Really Nice. Well its not like I expect Jimin to be good to me anyway.

I plopped into the passengers seat beside him but he raised his eyebrow and pointed the back seat. What was I even thinking sitting beside him.

The ride was really quiet until I decided to break the silence " Why did you get me? I thought V was going to.. " He answered me immediately even I didn't get to finish what I was saying " I was the nearest to your house "

The car was filled with silence again until we reached to a stop. " Are we here? " Jimin didn't answer me and I just sat on my seat.

He then went out and then opened the passengers seat beside him and pretty lady sat there with a smile. Jimin then went in and kissed the girl in front of me. Ughh too much PDA i cannot. " Put on your seat belt, babe " Jimin said as he started the engine once more. They talked and talked leaving me like an outsider in his car. I wish I was with V right now.

Just as I was about to text V, an unknown number called me.

" Yoboseo? Who is this? " I picked up the caller.

" Jin? Where did you get my number? " I asked as Jin was the one who was calling me.

" Ahh. I'm in Jimin's car. We're almost there. " I said as he asked where I was already.

" Hahaha ok ok. Bye. Saranghae. " I laughed at V who suddenly was shouting at the background and Jungkook imitating Jin's voice in saying i love you.

Jimin's POV

I'm not jealous okay. I'm not. Ugh I don't know.

I picked up Mina cause I forced V to tell me her adress. Her face clearly showed that she didn't expect me to come and pick her up. You might be forgetting already, but I'm still not giving up on her. I'm determined to make her mine. And I never failed at those tasks easily.

I brought my new girlfriend and kissed her infront of Mina hoping I could get some reaction out of her but then all her face painted was disgust and awkwardness.

Just then after a few minutes, I heard Mina over the phone. She was talking again with Jin? And Im sure I heard that right. She said I love you to Jin! Why am I even reacting like this? I was hoping to get a reaction from her but it seems like she effortlessly makes me jealous. It seems like theyre really hiding something.

Jin's POV

" Where are they already? Aish.. " our little maknae kept on whining.

" Just be patient. " I said while patting his head.

" Yahh~ I want to go already " V whined in unison with Jungkook.

Aish. These two kids really.

" Give me Mina's number, I'll call her. " I said while V passed me his phone.

Suga turned up and protested " Yah! Mina will go with us again? " he said like a whining baby.

" Ne. Do you have a problem? " Rap Monster answered Suga and he immediately shut up.

Suga was murmuring indecent words as I was dialing Mina while the maknaes were whining loudly. Rap Monster was calmly sipping cola and Jhope was in the bathroom. Like the other maknaes, Jhope was blabbering about what took Jimin so long and drank cola to soothe his boredome. Now, he ended up in the bathroom.

In just 2 rings, Mina picked up the phone.

" This is Jin. V handed me your number. " I answered her questions.

" Where are you already? Some people here are whining already. " i stated and as if on cue, the maknaes started approaching me and blabbered on the background. Jungkook was copying my voice and said sweet words and i love you. V on the other hand kept on laughing and shouting i love you Mina ssi.

Mina laughed theyre silliness and said i love you too. After that call, they seemed to get abit more patience and waitedsilently. In a few minutes, Jimin's car arrived and Mina popped out of the car. Approaching us with a big smile. I helped Jimin unload the stuff at his car's trunk and transferred it to Rap Monster's truck.

We will be leaving all our cars here and we'll be using one bus in going to the villa.

Suga's POV

Ugh. Her again? Why does she always have to ruin the picture?! I mean duhhhh!! She clearly is not part of our group!

We never really cared about girls before. It was only us. The boys. The guys. The males. No clingy whiny girl.

And then, Angel came. We accepted her and treated her like one of us. Like she's part of the family. But then what?! She left Jin! and she left us! We loved her but in return, she hurt us!

I'll never understand girls.

We never really trusted girls from the beginning. Angel was only an exception. And now, there's no room for any of her kind.

Jungkook & V were never got into a relationship. Jungkook just continuously flirt with a girl but never dates any of them. V, on the other hand, is naturally friendly, he has no problem with girls but not any of his friends ever survived our group. Jhope is pretty much the best actor. Im pretty sure he is heartbroken but with all the smiles he is giving off you'll never know. Jin hyung never respected any female after what Angel did. He had turned cold. Rap Monster plainly didnt care about any of them while Jimin was the total opposite, he would mingle and play with them all. But take note, its only a game. While I, the swag master, just purely disgust them. Sure, I interact with them, but only to make their lives worse.

We filled Leadernim's truck and proceeded to take our seats. Yeah sure, I know its ladies first, heck why do I care.

Mina took her seat but then I tapped her away.

" Yah! Thats my seat! " I exclaimed and walked in the van before her.

" Yah! Its not like you own this van! " Mina pulled the hem of my shirt dragging me back out of the van.

" Its not like you own it either! " I reasoned back.

" Hajima! Hajima! Let me in first! " Jungkook whined in between of us and got in the van.

After Jungkook got in the other members then followed leaving Mina and I outside the van still arguing about whos going in first.

" If you guys arent going inside in a second, I swear I'll leave you both here " Rap Monster stated sternly with no hint of humor.

And as if on cue, both of us went in not knowing who went in first. I guess we were both too terified at NamJoon's warning that we didnt dare argue about it.

In the first hour of the ride, both the maknaes and Jhope just kept on blabbering and continuously squirming in their seats while Jin hyung was smiling at their silliness. Rap Monster was quietly listening to music completly shutting us out. Jimin on the backseat was just flirting with his new fling. Mina and I were surprisingly quiet beside each other.

After another hour inside the van, the maknaes and Jhope eventually felt tired and stayed quiet on their seats. Rap Mon was still on his earphones and Jimin making out with that girl he brought. Mina kept on moving on her seat like she cant find a perfect position until I grew irritated.

" Yah! Whats your problem?! " I raised my brow as I faced her.

" Just move. I want to sleep. " She replied shortly.

" Cant you see that I'm glued to the door already?! " I crossed my arms.

She didnt reply but instead pushed me closer to the door. I pushed her back closer to Jin hyung who was sleeping silently. She slapped my hand and screamed.

" Yah!!! What was that for?! " I shrieked.

" You started it! " Mina reasoned.

Rap Monster looked back at the both of us from the front seat and eyed the both of us.

" Shut up or I'll throw you out " He warned sternly.

We shut back up once again and feared under his intense gaze. Even Jin hyung woke up to our little misfortune.

Jin hyung moved abit to give Mina more space and so she layed her head back and went to dreamland.

Who would have known that in a few minutes Mina would be laying by my shoulder. I slowly pushed her towards Jin hyung who was back to sleep. Still due to some movements, her head falls back to my shoulder. I grew tired of this and eventually shrug it off. It will be only a few minutes till we reach the rest house anyway.

|||||||||

AN:

I know its been a month and Im so sorry guys. Its just that.. its 'finals' month and everything has been so busy for me.

I hope you like this chap! Happy reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
672K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
160K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad