His EX-HUSBAND (JINKOOK)

By caseylove01

EVERYONE, MEET MY WHORE HUSBAND, AND HIS BASTARD CHILD, WHO I WAS THINKING WAS MINE. REMEMBER THIS SLUT'S FA... More

disclaimer
1: STOP HIM CALLING BASTARD
2: There is no place for you here
3: I HATE YOU
4:If you ever loved me
5: What have I done?
6: Memories or Nightmare
7: I will help you, but I have conditions.
8: GUILT
9: saviour
10: slums & son
11: Ignored
12
13
14: meanie
15:Your sorry mean nothing
16:NOT READY TO FACE IT
17: HE IS YOUR SON!
19:Where did I go wrong in loving you?
20: Meeting Jungkook's mother
21: Meetings
22: CULPRIT
Trailer of Chapter 23:
23:YOU DID NOT
24: "HIS" revealed
.
25: PAST

18: Detective's call

8.4K 402 43
By caseylove01

Jin came out of the bathroom after spending half an hour and thinking about everything. He knew what he has to do. He looked at Jungkook, sitting on bed and looking at him with hopeful eyes. He looked at Jungkook with cold expression.

Jin: What if I said no?

Jungkook has expected this question will come from Jin so he had made everything ready beforehand.

Jungkook: You will not. And if you did I have to get Hwanie's custody legally. You know with the power I hold, it won't be difficult for me.

Jin looked at Jungkook with hatred. He didn't like how Jungkook could read his every move. He was like an open book for Jungkook. Meanwhile Jungkook maintain expressionless face. He had made his mind. He has to make everything the way it was.

Jungkook: So what did you decide?

Jin: Did you leave me any choice?

Jin hissed at Jungkook.

Jungkook: I know. But it's not like I also have any other choice. Here sign this contract.

Jin: You are impossible.

Jungkook: I can't afford you backing out after I donate my bone marrow. Jin.

Jin: tsk. Okay. Here, I signed it. I will do whatever you want "husband". Now let's go, Hwanie must be waiting.

Jungkook was hurting by seeing hatred in those eyes who once were filled with love and adoration for him. He watched as Jin went to the door but stop in the midway and looked back at him and said the thing that broke his heart millionth time.

Jin: I hate you

Jungkook: I know.

Jungkook whisper as Jin already went out banging the door behind him. A tear slide down on his cheeks that he was holding since the beginning, already knowing Jin also was in same state outside that door.

Roni: YOU DID WHAT?

Jin closed his eyes due to how loud his friend was shouting. He was in Roni's house after the checkup of Jungkook and Hwanie. Doctor said everything is fine and they could perform the operation on Monday, which means they had five days left. Jin wanted to delay the operation for at least two or three weeks but doctor told them it's already too late, they shouldn't delay the operation more it will cause complications. To which Jin and Jungkook agree right way.

The other thing happen during all this is that Jungkook on their way to Roni's house stop at a Milky Bee, one of the famous ice-cream parlor in Seoul. He bought every flavor for Hwanie in return of a kiss on a cheek for every flavor. Little Hwanie can't hold himself he tasted at least twenty flavor. It was really surprising for Jin, how Jungkook could get close to his son just in a day. Hwanie has forgot everything behind and started to talk with Jungkook normally. He also called Jungkook bunny uncle instead of Meany uncle. Jin has to try really hard to not laugh when Hwanie scrunch his face every time he kiss Jungkook's cheeks. And Jungkook on the other hand looked like he was on a cloud nine. It was really soothing for Jin to saw how their bond was forming between son and father that he always long for. Being an orphan all is life, he was glad that at least his son got it. Jin looked at his friend who is still shouting at him.

Roni: Are you out of your mind? You want to go back to that person? Did you forget how you suffered? Did you forget how Hwanie suffer because of him?

(Roni said Trying his best to not outburst on jin.)

Jin: He threatened me.

Roni: Off course he will. Why the hell you intentionally fall in his trap? You knew he will do anything to save Hwanie. He just tried his luck blindly and you gave in easily.

Jin: I know.

Roni: Why Jin? Why? Was all that suffering not enough for you?

Now they both were silent. Roni sat on the chair in front of Jin. He didn't understand why Jin would do something like that in first place. His eyes filled with tears when he heard what Jin said next with weak voice.

Jin: I want to be selfish.............................................................. I don't want people to mock Hwanie as orphan in future. I know THEY will take good care of him like a son, but In future, I don't want Hwanie to blame me for not letting him spent his childhood with his biological father when Jungkook wanted to take care of him. And ........................and................................................. I don't know what I am doing is right or not but I want to spend my remaining time with Jungkook. ...............................I want to close my eyes forever while smiling at Hwanie in Jungkook's embr-

Roni: HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT DYING. IT'S CURABLE. THERE IS SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT FOR IT. WE WILL FIND A WAY. (Sob) Why are you not fighting? (Sob) Why you always forgot that there is son and I waiting here for you? (Sob) Why?

Jin: I .........................I am tired, Roni. .....................................I am tired of fighting........................I am tired of this life.............................................. I know you and THEY will take good care of Hwanie. Even Jungkook and others will now. ................You guys can provide him way more than I could. Better Education, Better food, everything.

Roni: But he need you more than all that Jin. (Sob) Why don't you understand? (Sob) He didn't even live one day without you beside him.

Jin: He is kid that's why he do that. As he gets older, He will forgot me eventually only remembering in pictures.

Roni: JIN. (Roni yelled and abruptly stand and went to Jin, taking his hand in his.) P-please don't talk like t-this. (Sob) We need you Jin. Hwanie need you. Please understand.

Jin looked at his best friend. He was the one who was there with him in his hard times. He was the only one who he could share his pain wholeheartedly. Since four years, he always listen to him but not this time. He has made his mind. He had decided that he would spend his last days with Jungkook and Hwanie, and leave the matter of Hwanie's custody to Hwanie himself. From the beginning, he had made sure, Hwanie would take every possible decision of his life himself. He didn't force anything on his son until and now he won't force this decision also. IT will be Hwanie who would pick between Jungkook and THEM, not Jin.

Meanwhile Jungkook was standing outside the building of Roni's apartment, waiting for his son and husband. It's been an hour since they went inside. He drop them in front of the door but that Roni guy didn't invite him inside. HE got the hint that he has to spend his time outside. On other time he would have spent his time in his car which was parked few meters away but he decided not to. He was courting Jin now. What if Jin decided to go on his own when not seeing him outside? So he sat on one of the dirty stair waiting for them.

Jungkook's phone ring. He looked at the number, unknown number. It was really rare for him to get a call from unknown number since his number is private and only few people have it. Nonetheless he picked the phone.

JK: "Hello?"

Unknown: Is this Mr. Jeon Jungkook?

Jk: yes.

Unknown: I am detective Lee. You must have heard my name from Mr. Kim Namjoon. He hired me on your case about the matter of fake DNA test.

Jungkook got alert. Did he find something? Did he found who have done it? He will torture the person to death. Jungkook compose himself in a second. Not wanting to seem unprofessional. But he still couldn't hide his excitement.

JK: Yes. Yes. Hyung told me. So did you find anything?

Unknown: um actually yes. But I want to tell it in person Mr. Jeon. Please tell me when you are free, when I could meet you?

Jk: Okay. I am free after eight this evening. You could meet me at IN's hotel at 9pm. I would call Namjoon al-

Unknown: No Mr. Jeon. If I wanted Mr. Kim to know this, I would have call him since he was the one who hired me. But after the thing that I found out I couldn't trust anyone beside you not even Mr. Kim. That's why call you directly. Don't tell anyone about our meeting not even you're family and your band mates. I will hang up now. See you at 9pm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1K 36
Powerful with energetic DGP of korean Jeon Jungkook, were on mission to caught most wanted criminal, drug smuggler of country. Eventually, traced loc...
179K 6.1K 24
While walking in order to reach class fast becuz i was late and the hallway was empty i bumped into something or more specifically someone and fell i...
134K 6.6K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...