FLAMES | UNDER CONSTRUCTION

بواسطة taylorsversions

"life was a willow and it bent right to your wind" pre season 2 - season 2 klaus hargreeves x female!oc المزيد

Willow
Prologue
1. The First Meeting
2. Shakespeare
3. Coffee
4. Cigarettes
5. Perfect
6. Put Your Head on my Shoulder
7. Feelings
8. Finally Happy
9. Shared Birthdays
10. The Truth
11. Girl on the Run
12. Scars
13. Do Too
15. Broken Glass
16. Soulmates
18. The Apocalylse of '63
19. Bonnie & Clyde
20. Home
21. Allison
22. Paint
23. Frogs are Bitches
24. Welcome to the Family
25. Hargreeves Women
26. Fraud
27. You're Family Now
28. A Light Supper
29. Mother
30. The Board
31. Posession
32. We Make a Good Team
33. Little One
34. Mirror
35. Seconds, Not Decades
36. Back to the Future
update

17. The Apocalypse of 2019

4.7K 163 77
بواسطة taylorsversions

||Tomorrow is another day, and you won't have to hide away - Woodkid||

April 1st 2019 (original timeline)
New York

The thirteen year old boy kneeled in the middle of the rubble of the apocalypse, clutching a bloody fake eyeball in his hand. The world around him was burning, and he had no idea why.

He had just been fine a few seconds ago, time traveling forward into different years without any problems

That was until he travelled into a world that was in flames.

In front of him, the dead body of his brother lay in the rubble of the academy. Number Five didn't know at the time that the man in front of him was his brother Luther, or that the burning building was his childhood home, The Umbrella Academy.

He stood up and walked over to another dead body, his sister Allison, who was covered completely in dust. He shoved her slightly, desperate to find a single person that was alive. He noticed Diego's body next, still not aware that the bodies were his family.

He ran over the bricks and wood and that was when he saw it.

Once Five saw the all too familiar umbrella tattoo on the arm of the man in front of him, he knew that he was his brother, Klaus. Realization struck him and he couldn't even hold back the tears anymore, he fell to his knees in shock and hopelessness, allowing himself to completely break down.

His family was dead.

And there was nothing he could do about it.

•••

The young boy sat in the middle of the ruins of the academy that he had once called home. He had only been in the apocalypse for a few hours. Perhaps the longest hours of his short life, it was so loud yet so quiet at the same time.

He sat next to Klaus's body, shaking him again slightly. He knew it was no use, but he was desperate to find someone, anyone.

"They're dead. Everyone is" Number Five heard a voice from behind him, causing him to jump at the sudden noise. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" the sixteen year old apologized, hesitantly moving closer to the young boy.

"W-what happened here?" Five stuttered, looking over to face the girl.

"The apocalypse, the end of the world, end of everything" she replied nonchalantly, as if it wasn't such a big deal.

"And who are you?" he asked, cowering away from her slightly in fear.

"I'm Willow" she replied simply, offering him her hand, which he cautiously took. "How did you get here? I swore I was the only one here just yesterday" she asked him, kneeling down to his level.

"I time travelled here. I can't get back. How do I get back?" he asked her frantically, as if she knew the answer to his question.

"I don't know" Willow admitted with a frown.

"I have to get back. I have to stop this from happening" Five said desperately, leaning forward and grasping onto the sides of Willow's jacket, that was covered in dust.

"What's your name?" she asked him, attempting to calm him down slightly.

"Five" he replied.

"Okay, Five, How did you time travel?" Willow asked, she had never seen anyone like him at The Commission, and if he had travelled there with a briefcase, he would be able to get back without a problem.

"m-my powers" Five stuttered, not knowing how else to explain it.

"Powers? Oh, you were born October 1st, 1989?" she asked and he nodded, not knowing how she would know that but deciding not to question it.

"How are you here?" Five asked in confusion.

"My mother is a psychopath and instead of grounding me like a normal parent would, she's dropped me here alone for a few weeks" Willow explained. "Well, I guess I'm not so alone anymore"

"Sounds like something my dad would do" Five commented and Willow chuckled softly, trying to lighten the situation, although that's hard when you're stuck in the middle of the apocalypse.

"I guess we have one thing in common then" she replied, glancing around at the bodies "This your family?"

"I think so" he replied, willing himself not to cry again.

"I'm sorry" Willow said, her face softening and her heart aching for the young boy in front of her.

"I don't know what to do" he choked out, tears spilling down his cheeks.

"Hey, hey, hey, please don't cry. I hate seeing people cry. Maybe I can help you?" Willow suggested.

"Okay" Five replied, decided to trust her since she was the only person left alive, from what he could tell.

"Let's start with getting you something to eat, yeah?

•••

Days passed and the two teenagers were still stuck alone in the apocalypse of 2019. Five had accepted the fact that his family was dead, that everyone was dead. And as much as it hurt, he had to adapt in order to survive and figure out a way to get back.

Although it had only been a little over a week, Willow and Five had grown close over the days. He trusted her, and he didn't know exactly why he did so quickly. She helped him, and didn't ask for anything in return. She always made sure that he ate, slept, drank water and stayed safe.

"Your brother is cute" Willow commented as she helped Five pick up the body, he chuckled slightly at the comment and appreciated her attempts to lighten the situation.

"That's Diego, I think" Five replied, taking note of the scar on the side of his brother's head that he had gotten during their mission in Paris. He knew which one was Allison, and he assumed Luther was the big one. That two that he had to try and figure out himself: Diego and Klaus. He also silently wondered where Vanya and Ben were.

"Well, Diego is cute" Willow commented before helping Five drop the body into the hole that they had spent hours digging.

"You didn't say that about Luther" Five teased.

"Well, he was too big for my liking" Willow replied before sitting down on the ground of rubble, Five did the same, sitting down next to her.

"I don't know how he got so big. Guess a lot can change in seventeen years" Five commented as he rested his face in his hands. "Do you think they missed me?"

"I'm sure they did, you are their brother" Willow reassured, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Would you miss your sister?" Five asked.

"Of course I would" Willow assured, although that was a lie, they never had gotten along their whole childhood.

"Someday I'll get back to them" Five swore, glancing over at the hole in the ground that contained their bodies. "And I'll stop this whole thing from ever happening"

"You will" Willow assured.

And he did, only forty-five years later and still in his thirteen year old body. And then after that he would send all of his siblings into the 1960s, were his brother would unironically fall in love with the girl he had met in the apocalypse.

"It's so weird to me that there'll all thirty now. They probably are all married with babies and stuff" Five said, although he was completely wrong and none of them, except Allison, were married or had kids.

"They've all probably been in love" Five said in disgust and fake gagging. Being thirteen, that concept was so weird, funny and disgusting to him.

"Have you ever been in love? Since you're a lot older than me and girls are usually more into all that lovey dovey icky stuff" Five asked, looking at the girl.

"Okay I'm only older by three years and don't be sexist" Willow defended as she brushed the dust off of her future, but technically past, lover's hair.

"And no, I don't think love will ever be a thing for me. Who would ever want to love me?" Willow replied as she glanced down at Klaus.

"I feel the same, love is stupid" Five replied. "I don't ever want to be in love" He glanced then around at the rubble, his eyes landing on something across the way from him.

"Hey look, a mannequin" Five said as he walked over and picked it up. "I shall name her Delores"

•••

The teenagers were in the apocalypse together for a month, exactly thirty days. Five had grown attached to Willow, she reminded him of Vanya and Klaus for some reason.

Five fell asleep one night and when he woke up the next day, Willow was gone. He searched for her but in the end he had convinced himself that she had just been an illusion, a hallucination. He thought that he was after loosing his mind completely.

This was the moment where he felt completely alone, for the first time ever. All he had was Delores, the mannequin.

He never expected that he would meet the girl, that he had convinced himself wasn't real, again. He especially didn't think he would see her again in 1963 Dallas, at the second apocalypse.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

968 31 19
-- 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄...
238K 6.8K 40
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 ❞ zero wants to go home, but home is complicated and her family is dysfunctional. it doe...
298K 7.3K 19
━ 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
47.8K 1.1K 19
"Because from the moment something bad happens to you, they all act like they care" -Luzia Hargreeves "Team zero" Book two