Mine only....

By dan21writer

Eda yildrim is a secret detective named (197 star )confidential) works with police , but she is known in t... More

Call the (197 star ) now !!!
I am serkan bolat!
First meeting ever !!!
Who are you ??!
Please don't go !!
Can't risk it !
I can't just let go !
Don't fall for her/him !!
Real Criminal !
Because of You !
Fire !
Our first time !
I want that !
Now you know the real me !
I can't live without you !
Hey Detective !!
You are mine...
Our feelings are mutual...
You are my whole life, darling(last chapter)

That can't be possible!

1.2K 74 10
By dan21writer

Serkan kissed selin not because he want her or anything , he simply hate her ,, but he wanted to make eda jealous .. he wanted her to know what she was messing !
He is Serkan bolat !! For sure.

When he seperated the strong kiss the first thing he saw was eda standing ,, looking like a ghost . He was sure that she was absolutely jealous .

"You can go now " he said to selin not looking at her.

"But i missed you" selin said.

He gave her a look that means he is starting to get angry .  So she took her coat and started walking out .

"See you eda cim " selin said while going out.

After she went out serkan was confused "does you know each other ?" He said to eda.

"She is my cousin" eda said.

He didn't really care that they are related to each other , he only care about eda right now .

Serkan took her hand and pulled her inside in one fast move, closing the door at the same moment  and putting her back on it. He trapped her body between his arms .

"I have missed you , princess " he whispered to her ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eda was really furious with jealousy when they kissed. She tried to hide it but she failed.
She knew that they are sleeping together.

As selin went out , Eda was trying to forget about what happened right now and move on to save her reputation with focusing on the engagement deal.

She was shocked when he pulled her inside ,, she really loose her self control when he touches her.

But she finally grabbed her self and with one expert move she hit his stomach with her knee and grabbed his arms behind his back ,,, god she is such a strong women.
He was like a toy in her hands. 

"It is always my rules , serkan bolat " she said in his ears as she let him go .

She could see the shock in his face when she did that to him ,, she didn't care about what he thinks , she just wanted him to know what is she able to do.

"Tammam eda hanim , i can see that you have something hidden , we will solve that later , now tell me , have you made your decision?" Serkan said.

    "Sure i am serkan bey" she said while setting on the huge meeting table at his office . Each of them is sitting on one side .

"What is it , princess?" He said.

"I will sign the contract , only for 3 months , and then we will go on separate ways, but i have some conditions first" she said , confident.

"I knew that you was going to accept , also i have some conditions  " serkan said while handing her a file with the contract and standing behind her.

"First you will be working as the main model of our company for that 3 months , second that you should be with me whenever i want you to be , and third that you should not tell anybody about our deal" serkan said , he is such a businessman.

"So serkan bey , i will be your slave !" She said .
"Anyway  , i can be the model but without any pictures taken to me , i can be with you when i can , and yes i will not tell anyone ." she said.

"Great , Then what is your conditions , princess?" He said.

"First i can't be seen in public with you. No questions asked ,  Second that you can never broke me , and Third that you can't touch me if i don't want to " she said in one breath .

Serkan was wondering why she doesn't want anyone to know her or to see her ,, but what really took his attention is that she don't want him to touch her.
WHAT? Nobody ever rejected him before . And as much as he want her .. she doesn't want him back.
That idea was burning in his head . He can't have her.

He started getting closer to her "who said i am dying to touch you ?! "He said whispering to her ear.

"Anyway i am positive with your conditions" he said.

"That's great serkan bey" she said.

"We should know each other first , i will ask you some questions" serkan said.

"I will answer if i can" she said.

"How old are you?"

"I think you already know serkan bey"

"Where is your family? And with who do you live?"

"My family has passed away, i live with my friend."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" God know he was dying to know the answer.

"Aren't you going too personal ? And by the way i don't care if you date selin or anything unless your news are not in magazines" eda said but she was really annoyed by the idea of him and selin.

After she said that her phone started buzzing , serkan saw the caller name , it was (Omer) .

"Your boyfriend is calling " he said , smirking.

She didn't care about what he said and answered.
"Efandem Ömer cim ? .... yes i will come in 10 .. don't worry ,, see you" she said.

Ömer told her about an emergency case that they should go now there. (Mustafa serdar ) is washing-money in a night club ,, they should arrest him .

She didn't realize the jealousy look on serkan's face because her mind was busy.

"I think we should live together ,, i mean for our friends to get convinced about our engagement" serkan suggested.

"No way on earth , not every couple should live together before marriage " eda said.

Serkan was annoyed of her rejecting him again.

She signed the contract and he did after her.
And then they was shaking their hands looking at each other's eyes for a little seconds.

"I have to leave now serkan bey " she said.

"You can call me serkan ,, and where are you going at the late night ?" He asked curious.

"It is none of your business serkan ,, but i am going to grab a drink with my friend" she said  , lied.

She went out immediately without letting a chance for him to reply ,, she went out and closed the door behind her.

His blood was boiling ,, how can she leave him like that and go with another man to grab drinks !

He decided to follow her and see what is happening , he couldn't stop himself , so he grabbed his keys and followed her himself with his black BMW  , without any bodyguards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As eda entered her car she immediately headed to the night club with ömer.
After they arrived , she and Ömer took their guns and went inside . Ömer has already told the group that they are doing the plan and they may need help.

They took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink ,, focusing on every single person in that place. 

They finally saw ( mustafa serdar ) going to the basement .. alone .  So they went there after a few minutes.    But they didn't know who is the guy that was watching him carefully.

Eda was the first to enter the basement she was hiding behind the door in a professional way , and Ömer was hiding in the corner .

she saw a man with a black bag went out , leaving from the other door , she knew that they have finished there money-wash . Mustafa was standing with two of his bodyguards , she told Ömer to start their plan .

Her part was to shoot both of the bodyguards in their legs and hands so they can't be able to move.
And Ömer's part was to go to Mustafa and hit him then rope him to a chair .  Then thier group should come and help .

"Well well , finally we caught you mustafa bey" she said.

"You bitch ,, how dare you do that " mustafa said.

"Easy man , you are not  in a position to threat"  Ömer said.

"I knew you were a bitch since i saw you in the show" mustafa said.

"And what did you expect, you will rot in hell because of that bitch now " eda said .

"You didn't really knew who i am yet?" Mustafa said .

"Who could you be ,, you are a son of a bitch" eda said.

"I am the one who killed your parents ,, yes i am ,, little princess , and i am not gonna regret that ever" mustafa said.

Eda was really shocked , she knew her parents died because of a mafia boss , but she didn't expect him to be the one.
She wasn't really thinking straight right now , so she took her gun and putted it on mustafa's head.

"You son of a bitch , i will make you go to hell , i will not let you find peace ever , you are the reason , you are " she was shouting like crazy when a man voice stopped her .

"EDA!!" Serkan said.

But then suddenly mustafa's other guards entered the room .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As serkan followed eda he was really angry , how could she not want him like he does want her .
He saw her entering a night club with her boyfriend (as he think he is) , they sat on the bar and had drinks.

He followed them and had a seat in the other side of the bar , watching them .

After  a few minutes he saw them heading to the basement, he thought that they are gonna make-out there , his mind was burning in furious .

What are they gonna do in the basement?
Is she really gonna make-out with him?

No , he can't accept the idea of her in another guy's arms , she is for him , only him.

His jealous was hitting a nerve on him so he followed them , he was going to stop whatever they are going to do .

He went down and he heard a loud noises .

When he opened the door he found eda heading a gun to Mustafa serdar 's head , What the hell.

Actually he was relieved that she hadn't make-out with that man , but he was shocked at the view beside him ,, is she a criminal?

"Eda !?" He said , confused .

When she turned her head to see him , a sudden attack came , 10 people had entered and took Mustafa with them , they shooted  at the beginning and eda was injured , then they went out.

"Eda , your hand is bleeding" serkan said.

Eda has fall down in an awe.

Serkan took eda on his arms bride style and ran  to his car , not caring about Ömer who was shouting behind them.

He only care about her , Eda , he wasn't able to see her like that , broken .

He didn't care if she is a criminal or not , he knew she might have a black history . But who cares?

she is the one , deep inside him he knew that she is the one , but he can't admit that to himself , he is so attracted to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of part 7

Author's note;

Hello everyone , i'm so glad you like my novel. Your support means so much to me. Write me your opinion in the comments please.
Love you;) .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.3K 31
I truly believe that soulmates always find their way back to each other even after they get lost in life's non-ending cycle. The yearning to be close...
64.1K 2.6K 31
His crazy Peri Kizi, who came to him from the fairyland of sex, flowers, and chocolate, to illuminate his life with all the madness she held. She was...
24.6K 999 14
(*lets vote and comment*) This story is based on Sen Cal Kapimi a Turkish series, start from Eda and Serkan were found in a small hut after she's mis...
123K 4.5K 23
COMPLETED. 🔞🔞🔞 The Fault In Our Stars is a Sen Cal Kapimi fanfic set after bolum 31 of the SCK dizi. Serkan doesn't remember the beautiful woman w...