Mine

By Anime_Nerd___

Harry Potter hadn't felt emotion in his life until he met him. This is a drarry story and it is my AU ⚠️warn... More

My AU
 Prologue
Chapter 1-The train ride
Chapter 2-He will be mine, only mine
Chapter 3-Room mates?
Chapter 4-The first of many
Chapter 5-Then there were 2
Chapter 6-Another one
Not an update
Chapter 7-How many ways
Chapter 8-Christmas break
Chapter 9-draw me
Chapter 10-Choices
What you are voting for
Chapter 11-The right choice
Chapter 12- letters part 1
Chapter 13-letters part 2
Chapter 14-Love at first sight?
Chapter 15-Its you...
Chapter 16-The fight
Chapter 17- I love you draco
Chapter 18- late night cuddles
Chapter 19- the love potion
Chapter 20- letters part 3
Chapter 21- "Me"
Chapter 22- The test
Chapter 23- Mission Draco
Lol
Chapter 24- Draco the badass
Chapter 25- The bigger picture
Chapter 26- The meeting
Chapter 27- Confession
Chapter 28- The deed
Chapter 29- The funeral
Fun facts
Chapter 30-the last battle part 1
Im not dead
Chapter 31- the last battle part 2
Ummm hi-
Chapter 32- The end
Surprise shawty 
I'm sorry (not an update)
Sick day (one shot)
Piercings (one shot)
New story!
New book alert

Harry's punishment (one shot)

6.9K 126 54
By Anime_Nerd___

(A/N: this is after they get out of Hogwarts. It's not full on smut but Draco gets very creative per say)

Harry's POV

"Harry James Potter!" I heard Draco yell from the other room.

I stiffened, what did I do this time. I tried racking my brain for anything I could have possibly done to anger dray.

I made our bed this morning, I did the dishes. Wait, was I supposed to clean the bathroom too. No Draco said he would do that.

Is it his birthday, no his birthday already passed this year. Maybe it's our anniversary, but we never celebrate it so why would he be so mad this year.

I was completely stumped.

Draco stomped into the living room I was in and stood in front of me.

"Do you know why I'm mad at you?" He asked.

"No?" I said.

"I just found another dead body outside in the forest," Draco said.

Oh, that's why he is mad. I may or may not have promised to stop killing unnecessary people but it's just so much fun.

"Would you believe me if I said I had killed her a week ago?" I asked.

"Absolutely not, all the wounds are fresh and she was still breathing slightly when I found her," Draco explained.

Welp, I'm fucked.

"If you can't stop killing then there is going to be consequences," Draco said.

"What 'consequences'?" I asked.

"No sex for two weeks," he stated bluntly.

I looked at him shocked. No sex?! But he loved having sex with me. And as a growing male I need sex to survive.

"But-" I was cut of by Draco.

"No buts, don't ask for any sexual action from me in the next two weeks, if I even find out about you killing someone else then make it four weeks," Draco said spinning around and leaving the room.

Well this is just great. How am I supposed to live for two weeks without blowing Draco's back out constantly.

This is going to be a shit two weeks.

Monday week one-

I hate this already and it has only been one day. I walked in on Draco fingering himself and he wouldn't even let me watch.

And then when I asked him for at least a hand job he refused. So I had to do it BY MYSELF.

Crazy to think isn't it. A guy with a boyfriend having to get rid of his own hard because his boyfriend is mad. Let's hope tomorrow is better.

Tuesday week one-

Today was in fact not better. It was much, much worse. This time I walked in on Draco being absolutely destroyed by an enchanted dildo.

Again I was forced out of the room only to hear his moans through the door.

I'm not proud to say I had to take care of another hard.

Wednesday week one-

New strategy, avoid Draco. I know what you must be thinking. 'But Harry how would that help?' Well let me tell you.

I will make it seem like a punishment for him too. So whatever he is doing today in the room will not be seen by me.

*spongebob time skip voice* two seconds later.

HE MOVED LOCATIONS!

I just wanted to take a piss and there he is in all his glory getting pounded yet again by an enchanted dildo in the bathroom.

Thursday week one-

I don't know how much longer I can do this.

My strategy now doesn't work because every time he is in a new location.

I slowly open our the bedroom door only to find Draco humping a pillow. God that was hot. When this is all over I might need him to do that again.

But back to the point. He didn't even need to say anything I just walked out of the room to the bathroom which I had been spending more and more time in recently.

Friday week one-

I'm honestly scared, I haven't seen Draco all day. I have looked in almost every room in the house and I don't hear any moaning.

I was just chilling on the couch when Draco came in. He smiled at me sweetly. I smiled back a bit skeptical. I studied what he was wearing. A tight black shirt and a small white skirt.

He had a rag in his hand so I assumed he was dusting. He bent over the coffee table right in front of me showing off a butt plug snug in his ass.

He shook his ass back and forth as he cleaned the table. I reached out to touch his ass but got my hand slapped.

"No touching," he commanded.

He finally finished cleaning and went to another room.

Saturday and Sunday week one/kinda week two-

Nothing happened too big over the weekend, we both just hung out. I'm glad to finally get a break from all the temptations but I know next week will be just the same.

Monday week two-

I was sitting in my personal office doing paperwork when Draco knocked on my door. I told him to come in without looking up from my papers.

"Do you like my outfit?" Draco asked.

I looked up only to find him in a literal cat costume. It was tight latex that clung to his body and two little cat ears that sat atop his head.

"I might wear this for Halloween," Draco commented.

"Draco it's fucking April," I said.

"So it's never too early," he said skipping out of the room.

I can't even get a break while working.

Tuesday week two-

I put my ear against the bathroom door, I don't want what happened last time to happen again.

I opened the door and there Draco was taking a bath. He looked at me and smirked.

"I would ask you to join but I just finished," he smirked.

He drained the water and said a drying charm. He walked out brushing up against me.

Wednesday week two- 

I had to go to the office today so I had less of a chance to see Draco. Though I hadn't seen him this morning.

I brushed it off thinking he went to one of his friends house and set off to my job.

When I got there Ron was waiting in the lobby.

"Mate you've got quite the surprise waiting for you in your office," Ron laughed.

Please tell me Draco didn't come into the office.

Spoiler alert, he did.

He was sitting in my chair stark naked.

"Jesus Draco can I please get a break?" I asked.

"A break from what? I was just changing my clothes," he said innocently.

At least there is only a few days left.

Thursday week two-

No way was I going in there.

"Oh yes! Please harder!" Draco moaned from behind the door.

I had just gotten home from a meeting and I was going to change when I heard that in our room.

I knew Draco wasn't cheating on me but I couldn't imagine what he was doing in there.

Looks like I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight.

Friday week two-

That couch is the most uncomfortable thing I have ever slept on.

I smelt a wonderful smell coming from the kitchen and went towards it.

"Good morning, how was the couch?" Draco questioned.

I couldn't even focus on the question because of what he was wearing.

He was butt naked except an apron that said 'kiss the cook'

I know good and well he won't let me kiss him but I could try.

"Don't even think about it," Draco said like he could read my mind.

Well, at least he made breakfast.

Saturday and Sunday week 2-

I did it, I finished the punishment, and now it was time for Draco's.

I let him have his little fun. Now it's my turn.

"Draco!" I called from the bedroom.

He came in after a few minutes.

"Good morning Harry, and good job for completing your punishment," Draco congratulated.

I smirked at him.

"Don't you think I deserve a little reward?" I asked.

He seductively walked over to me and sat on my lap.

"Oh did I forget to tell you, I found two dead bodies that day. So you have another two weeks," Draco said getting off my lap.

I looked at him shocked.

"But-" I was cut off by Draco.

"No buts love, rules are rules," he said shrugging.

When would I get a break.

A/n: I am so sorry this took so long to make, my recovery didn't go quite as planned but I'm all better now! Also, happy pride month!!!! Though I think we should celebrate pride all year it is nice to have a month where all the homophobes come out so we can bully them :). Anyways that's all for today, as always; stay safe lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 338 17
Desperate to escape the cameras, Harry turned to Draco. The last person he thought he'd turn to. The last person he wants to turn to. Harry made a de...
139K 2.2K 7
Draco is a cute, feminine omega babysitting for his crush's younger sister. You can guess what happens 😉 COMPLETED
15.7K 471 12
Neteyam x Aonung obvi. It is taken place after the war, but there was no war- so Neteyam does not die, your welcome <3 (Read to find out, im lazy) ...
37.6K 1.4K 24
On a dark and stormy night, the staff and students of Hogwarts were taken by surprise when four mysterious figures appeared outside on the grounds. W...