REDWALL THE HUMAN WARRIOR

Autorstwa NickClash10

For many seasons and for as long as anybeast can remember, the heroic goodbeasts of Mossflower have defended... Więcej

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 IT BEGINS!
Chapter 2 THE CURSE OF FROTH
Chapter 3 ROLAND THE HEALER AND RITA THE KNOWLEDGEABLE
Chapter 4 THE STORY OF JACOB REESE
Chapter 5 REMEMBERANCES
Chapter 6 NIGHT OF THE FOX
Chapter 7 THE FLUTE OF BENEVOLENCE PART 1
Chapter 8 THE FLUTE OF BENEVOLENCE PART 2
Chapter 9 THE RETURN OF AN OLD FOE
Chapter 10 ENTER THE OTTER PART 1
Chapter 11 ENTER THE OTTER PART 2
Chapter 12 MALICE
Chapter 13 INFILTRATION
Chapter 14 DARK ALLIANCE
Chapter 15 THE MYSTERY OF REDWALL PART 1
Chapter 16 THE MYSTERY OF REDWALL PART 2
Chapter 17 THE SWORD OF REDWALL
Chapter 18 THE FOG PART 1
Chapter 19 THE FOG PART 2
Chapter 20 QUESTIONS
Chapter 21 EXPLANATIONS
Chapter 22 THE HUMAN OF REDWALL
Reader's Notice
Chapter 24 FOOD FOR THOUGHT PART 2
Chapter 25 THE VOW

Chapter 23 FOOD FOR THOUGHT PART 1

54 1 0
Autorstwa NickClash10

Elsewhere, far from Redwall, a female mouse called Wild Ivy and her traveling circus were running through Mossflower Woods! She was the one in charge of the traveling circus and was a knife thrower and an excellent one at that!

But right now, she and her circus had no plans to perform any other beasts or practice their skills and acts! This was because they were being chased-By some of Mal's men!

We then see 5 of Mal's men chasing after them as the frightened circus owner and her equally as frightened circus troupe and colleagues all ran away from the dangerous and unfamiliar creatures! As they ran, they heard one of Mal's goons shoot a bullet from one of their guns, which thankfully, missed them!

Wild Ivy and the others with began to remember how they had gotten into this mess in the first place. The scene switches to a flashback.

-

Earlier that day, Wild Ivy and the rest of her traveling circus had found a nice spot to stop and rest for awhile, where they could also practice and get ready for their next performance. It seemed like it would just be another normal day as usual before they then got the feeling that they were being watched, which out them all on alert!

They had been right to feel this way as suddenly, a couple of Mal's men came out from behind some trees with handguns pointed right at them! "Well, what do we have here?" One of them spoke casually, despite them being quite shocked to see a bunch of anthropomorphic animals standing and wearing clothes right in front of him and the other man that worked for Mal that was with him. "A bunch of stupid animals that are furry freaks!?"

"Mal Morgan is going to want to know about this!" The other guy added. "We should capture them and maybe we can keep them as pets or something!"

The first Mal goon then hit the other Mal goon.

"You moron! These 'freaks' are far too valuable to be wasted being pets!" The first Mal crony told the other guy.

Wild Ivy and the rest of her troupe, though had other plans! And they didn't like being called stupid animals or freaks!

"I don't know who and what you 'creeps' are, but we aren't going anywhere with you and we are not anybeast's pets!" Wild Ivy shouted angrily.

This time, the two Mal goons were visibly surprised. "They can talk too!?" The second Mal crony gasped.

"Yeah and we don't have time to waste on you!" Said one of Wild Ivy's circus colleagues. "You call us freaks, but I think it's the other way around here!"

Some of the other circus members agreed and began to laugh. That was a big mistake!

"Why you-" The first Mal goon snapped before he then pointed his gun at the beast that had insulted him and the other guy with him and fired at him!

Immediately, the sound of a gunshot was heard and Wild Ivy and the rest of her circus troupe gasped as they heard and saw this! Then, one of Wild Ivy's other circus members, a female otter acrobat, screamed as she pointed at the beast who had made fun of the two Mal goons, who had a bullet wound in his head and who fell to the ground dead as his blood oozed out of said wound!

Wild Ivy and the remaining members of her circus troupe were terrified as they looked back at forth from their fallen member to the two deadly and unfamiliar creatures before them! They knew then and there that despite not knowing exactly what these creatures were holding in their hands and pointing at them, they were weapons they had never seen or heard of before and could kill any of them easily!

"None of you try anything or we'll shoot another one of you furry fucks full of bullets!" The second Mal crony warned.

After seeing what had just happened, Wild Ivy and the rest of her remaining circus troupe didn't dare say or do anything else. They didn't like it, but they were at these two wicked creatures' mercy and had to comply with their demands!

They were really scared now! If these two creatures had weapons that were even more powerful and deadly than arrows and swords, than Wild Ivy and the rest of her remaining circus troupe knew that meeting this 'Mal' figure that they mentioned, who supposedly was their boss, they were quite sure that they were in a lot of trouble now!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
180K 9.7K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...