Satisfy the Omega (YiZhan FF)...

By Kimnielle88

"There's nothing good getting involved with the mafia," Is what his father always tell him, until one day his... More

STO: Prologue
STO: 1
STO: 2
STO: 3
STO: 4
STO: 5
STO: 6
STO: 7
STO: 8
STO: 9
STO: 10
STO: 11
STO: 12
STO: 13
STO: 14
STO: 15
STO: 16
STO: 17
STO: 18
STO: 19
STO: 20
STO: 21
STO: 22
STO: 23
STO: 24
STO: 25
STO: 26
STO: 27
STO: 28
STO: 29
STO: 30
STO: 31
STO: 32
STO: 33
STO: 34
STO: 35
STO: 36
STO: 37
STO: 38
STO: 39
STO: 40
STO: 41
STO: 42
STO: 43
STO: 44
STO: 45
STO: 46
STO: 47
STO: 48
STO: 49
STO: 50
STO: 51
STO: 52
STO: 53
STO: 54
STO: 55
STO: 56
STO: 57
STO: 58
STO: 59
STO: 60
STO: 61
STO: 62
STO: 63
STO: 64
STO: 66
STO: 67
STO: 68
STO: 69
STO: 70
STO: 71
STO: 72
STO: 73
STO: 74
STO: 75
STO: 76
STO: 77
STO: 78
STO: 79
STO: 80 (END)
STO: Author's Note
Author's Note!

STO: 65

5.2K 401 33
By Kimnielle88

"You look cheerful today, teacher bo," Yibo's students suddenly spoke as they enter the dance room.

Yibo was ten minutes early before his class, but his bliss won't go away that he didn't notice his time.

"Oh, Yeah good morning," Yibo greeted, with a wide smile on his face and his eyes is elsewhere.

The student who entered just chuckled at him.

"Good morning, teacher Bo," Another student entered.

"Yeah, yeah. Morning," he greeted back but not even batting an eye.

"Hey, is something wrong with teacher bo?" The student who just entered asks the early birds.

The other shrugged, "Must be a lover," they answered.

Jhai smirked, "Oh, I'm going to ask!" she giggled as she went near Yibo, "Hi, teacher bo," she greeted.

"Ah, yeah. Hi," Yibo answered, still in a daze.

"Is it a lover?" she asked straight to the point.

"Yeah, yeah, a lover--" Yibo jolted when he realized what was the question. He looked at his students who's eyes are on him, waiting for his answer. His cheeks flushed. He immediately cleared his throat and stood from his seat.

"Come on, move your asses. We're having a warm-up first," his tone suddenly became professional.

His students whined, "Aw, stingy!" they remarked as they sluggishly moved their feet to their positions to warm up.

"But sir, the others are not here yet!" One of his students spoke up.

Yibo looked at his watch, "It's already 10, they'll catch up soon," he said and clapped his hands, "chop, chop! move!" he instructed.

"Awww," the students remarked as they started warming up.

.

His classes have finished at 4 in the afternoon. He looked at his watch and smiled, "Gonna get going~" he said happily as he fixes his things.

"Going on a date?" Jackson suddenly popped out behind him.

"Mhm, with MY family," he smiled wide and grabbed his bag.

"I see. Then enjoy," Jackson said, with suspicion on his tone as he patted his shoulder.

"Yeah~," he said happily as he leaves them hanging.

"Sounds sus," Lay suddenly spoke as he stood beside Jackson.

Jackson nodded, "Hm, right," he agreed as they both watch him disappear.

.

Yibo arrived at Xiao Zhan's mansion, surprisingly, the guards let him in without inspecting him.

As he enters the house, his eyes wander. He still cannot believe he's looking at the same house, it got really lots of internal redesigning.

"Uncle!" A small voice suddenly echoed across the room.

Yibo looked in his direction and saw his kid running towards him. Yibo smiled and opened his arms for him. Xiang hugged Yibo happily, "Why is uncle here?" Xiang asked curiously.

Yibo chuckled, "I'm here for the surprise," he said and pinch his nose.

"Yey!" Xiang exclaimed as he squirms down from his arms, he grabbed his hands and pulled him.

"Then let's go to daddy's room!" Xiang said happily as he drags him. Yibo let himself get dragged by his kid.

They arrived in front of Xiao Zhan's room. "Daddy! Uncle is here for the surprise!" Xiang shouted as he twists the knob with his small hands. The door flung open.

As the door opened, Yibo's eyes went wide. As if he's inside a shoujo manga where flowers and butterflies flutter around him. Yibo's heart thumps hard, eyeing the most beautiful man in his world. His mouth is slightly gaped open, amazed by the sight.

"Bo?" Xiao Zhan suddenly spoke as he put down the pen he's holding and looked confusedly at Yibo.

Yibo immediately snap out of his thought, he shook his head and chuckled, "Damn, why does he have to be so beautiful," he mumbled.

Xiang tilted his head, "beautiful?" He asked innocently.

Yibo jolted, he realized, Xiang is beside him.

"Nothing, baby," he said and smiled at the kid.

Just then, they both heard a heel clacking towards them. They looked in its direction, it was Xiao Zhan walking towards them.

"What are you still doing there? get in," he said and carried Xiang. Yibo smiled and sneakily encircle his arm on his waist. Xiao Zhan flinched, his cheeks flushed, the sexual tension between them just arises.

"Right, we should get in," Yibo said and smirked.

They sat on the bed, Xiang is on Xiao Zhan's lap while Yibo is beside Xiao Zhan.

"So daddy, where is my surprise?" Xiang asked innocently.

Xiao Zhan and Yibo looked at each other, Yibo nodded as if telling him to do it whenever he wanted it to.

"Do you want a daddy?" Xiao Zhan started, looking at Xiang sincerely.

Xiang's brows furrowed, "But Daddy is my daddy," he said confusedly.

"oh, uhm The thing is, daddy is a mommy. You came out from me," he smiled awkwardly. He doesn't know how to explain it to Xiang properly.

Yibo chuckled at his trying-hard explanation. He snatches Xiang from him and made him sit on his lap, "In short, Daddy Zhan is your mommy and I am your daddy," he smiled wide at the kid.

Xiang looked at him confusedly, he still cannot process everything. He looked back at Xiao Zhan, "Mommy?" he uttered.

"Yes?" Xiao Zhan answered with a smile.

Then Xiang looked at Yibo, "Daddy?" he uttered.

"Hm, yes?" Yibo tilted his head.

"But Daddy Zhan said I don't have another parent," he uttered that made Xiao Zhan guilty. It's his fault that the kid is now confused.

Yibo noticed Xiao Zhan's face of guiltiness. He sighed and patted Xiao Zhan on his shoulder that made Xiao Zhan look at him, "Don't worry he'll understand soon," he whispered. Then he looks back at Xiang, "Well now, you have another parent," he cheered.

"Then I should call uncle, daddy?" he said. Yibo nodded, "Of course, cause I'm your real daddy," he said kissed his forehead.

"But daddy is not there when Xiang is baby," he pouted. Zhan felt even more guilty, because of his selfish decision that his kid is in a mess in understanding their situation.

"But look at the bright side, daddy is here already. Aren't you happy that daddy is with Xiang Xiang now?" he asked the kid with his lips pouting. He needs to fix the situation or Xiao Zhan might feel guilty even more, and it might make him sad. He doesn't want to see him hurt or sad.

A smile sprung out from Xiang's lips, "I'm happy!" he cheered and stood on his lap and hugged him. "Mommy, too! Come hug daddy!" Xiang exclaimed and grabbed Xiao Zhan by the neck with his other arm.

Yibo chuckled and encircle his arm on both of them.

"Yehey daddy! mommy!" Xiang giggled.

.

It's already ten in the evening. They ate dinner together and played together.

Xiang yawned, he'd been playing happily for so long that they didn't realize the time.

"AW, is my son sleepy?" Yibo uttered and kneeled in front of Xiang.

Xiang nodded as he scratches his eyes then lift up his arms, asking to be carried.

Yibo smiled, "Hoop!" he carried him in his arms. Xiang automatically rests his forehead on his shoulder.

"Oh, he's already asleep," Xiao Zhan remarked. "Yeah, should I put him in his room?" Yibo asked.

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "Nah, it's okay if he sleeps here," he said and fixed the bed.

Yibo gently puts him down so he won't wake up then he tucks him on the blanket.

"I better be going now, too. It's getting late," Yibo said and about to stand.

Xiao Zhan immediately grabbed his wrist, "Uhm... It's quite late.. You should stay here for tonight..." he said shyly as he looks down.

Yibo smiled, 'is he shy? cute.' he remarked inside his head, "Uhm, I'm fine driving home late though?" he said to make him admit.

"Oh... but... It's dangerous..." he stuttered and gripped tight on Yibo's wrist.

Yibo chuckled huskily and went back to bed, he grabbed Xiao Zhan's cheeks with his free hand and smirk, "You can just tell me that you wanted me to stay here with you, you know?" he teased.

Xiao Zhan's cheeks flushed red, "N-no!" he retorted.

Yibo immediately put a finger on top of his lips, "Shh, our baby might wake up," he said then peck on his lips. "Alright, alright. I'll stay here with you," he said and kissed his forehead.

"Hmp!" Xiao Zhan answered and slap away Yibo's hands and leaned away from him. He laid on the other side of the bed.

Yibo just laughed softly, "You're so cute. I love you," he whispered but enough for him to hear.

Xiao Zhan's heart thumps wildly, he didn't want to admit it to him. But his whole body is so happy as of this moment.

Yibo smiled and laid his body beside Xiang. Then he reached for Xiao Zhan's cheeks, "Alright, I will not leave my dear omega, so sleep well. I love you," he whispered.

Xiao Zhan then turn to face Yibo with his sulky face, then he rubbed his cheeks on his palm, "I love you too," he whispered back before grabbed the blanket and covered his face because of embarrassment.

Yibo just laughed softly at his reaction. 'cute' he thought.

----

A/N: This week and next week is a hell week for me and here I am taking out all my frustrations in my studies. Hahaha, hope you like my update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.5K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...
196K 14.7K 45
Yibo: Top Zhan: Bottom After the sudden death of his great love, Xiao Zhan did not believe that he could fall in love a second time. Even two years...
519K 34K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
36.1K 2K 10
Xiao Zhan comes back to China from Thailand after knowing about his grandma's condition. With time grandma Xiao's condition worsen with time and she...