That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By SageX27

(Y/N) get stabbed protecting his younger sister when he awoke he meets a Slime and Dragon. (I don't own Tensu... More

Information.
Reincarnation.
Armed Nation Of Dwargon.
Conqueror Of Flames.
The Ogres.
Demon Lord Milim.
Gathering
Charybdis
Eurazania And Paradise.

The Lizardmen.

5.4K 126 198
By SageX27

A few days have passed since the Ogres evolved as a Kijin

Garm: "This stuff is nice."

Myrd: "Hmm."

Dord: "So this stuff is silk cloth, Shuna-chan?"

Shuna: "Yes, the Hellmoth cocoons it's made from are full of magicules, so it's very sturdy."

Dord: "Understood."

Garm: "So it should give us some good protection."

???: "That's amazing to here. You can already weave silk? I'm impressed, Shuna."

The three Dwarf and Shuna look at the door to see Rimuru and Shion.

Shuna: "Rimuru-sama!"

Garm: "Hiya."

Dord: "Hello."

Myrd: "Hmm."

Rimuru: 'He still refuses to talk!'

Shuna: "I'm glad you came to visit us, Rimuru-sama, by the way where is Harlequin-sama?"

Rimuru: "He's at the cafeteria, he may have already make lunch. How're things going on here?"

Shuna: "The weaving loom Kaijin-sama made for me is very easy to use."

Rimuru: "Great. I'm glad to hear it. I'm counting on you to make clothes for everyone."

Shuna: "Of course! I'll do my best!"

Shion: "Now then, let's go, Rimuru-sama. Harlequin-sama is waiting and our lunch will
get cold."

Rimuru: "Sure."

Rimuru and Shion leave.

***
At the Cafeteria.

Rimuru and Shion enter.

Harlequin: "Yo, Rimuru."

Rimuru: "Hey, Harlequin."

Benimaru: "Hello, Harlequin-sama."

Souei just nods.

Hakuro: "Have you come to eat with us?"

Rimuru:" Yeah. Shion said she cooked me a meal. Would you guys like to join us?"

Other than Rimuru present there flinched.

(A/N): Harlequin knew about Shion being a Bad Cook due to Benimaru telling him and they have talk about that.

Harlequin:" Uhh, I don't need to eat, I'm a Spiritual Being remember..."

Rimuru: "Ohh yeah!" '...But you eat yesterday.' "How about you three?"

Benimaru: "Oh, I'm not really hungry..."

Hakuro: "Yes, we'll just have tea."

Souei : "I will..."

Souei stands and makes four [Body Double] of himself.

Souei: "...Go out and scout the surrounding area!"

Soei and his Body Doubles disappear.
Rimuru look at Harlequin who was whistling, and Benimaru who was looking away from Rimuru.

Shion: "I'll bring it right out, then."

Rimuru: "Oh... sure."

Shion leaves to the kitchen to make Rimuru lunch. Rimuru looks at Harlequin, then Benimaru.

Rimuru: "I wonder why did the guys reacted like that... Is it because, even though Shion looks really capable, it's going to end up being that old trope?"

Shion: "I've returned!"

Shion serves Rimuru a tray with a bowl with a unexplainable thing in it.

Shion: "Please, help yourself."

Rimuru: 'She's not capable at all!'

Rimuru hear the sound of a stomach growling, he looks at Benimaru.

Rimuru : ' "Not hungry," my ass! They lied because they knew Shion couldn't cook!'

Shion: "Rimuru-sama, eat up."

Rimuru uses [Thought Communication].

Rimuru: <<Hey, Benimaru! Look at me! How dare you just casually sip your tea?! Harlequin, I know you can hear me! You don't even have internal organs, so stop pretending to whistle! And the old geezer's totally erased his presence! Hey!>>

Shion: "Go on, Rimuru-sama."

Harlequin: <<Sorry, Rimuru... But try not to die.>>

Benimaru: <<Forgive me, Rimuru-sama.>>

Hakuro: <<Consider this training.>>

Rimuru: 'I hate all of you!'

Gobta and Gobzo enter the dining hall.

Gobta: "Whew, I'm starving!"

Shion: "Please, before it gets cold.
Rimuru take the spoon from her."

Rimuru: "Th-Thank you for the food."

Shion: "Yes!"

Rimuru: <<To the gods and/or goddesses of this world, if I die from this, please severly punish Harlequin, Hakuro, Benimaru, and Soei for not telling me Shion couldn't cook! But mostly Harlequin.>>

Harlequin: <<Rimuru!>>

Benimaru & Hakuro: <<Rimuru-sama!>>

Rimuru: <<You guys brought on this yourselves.>>

Rimuru look back to the "food".

Rimuru: 'Well, hey, it's not like it's poison. I won't die or-'

"Food": "Goooooooo~."

Rimuru: 'Why did I imagine it saying "I'm about to end your whole career"!
...Alright, relax. It looks like it's possessed, but it's just my imagination! Right, it's just... that!'

Great Sage: <<A simulacrum. The tendency to see a face in anything with three distinctly visible points.>>

Rimuru: 'I really don't need an explanation right now.'

The "face" then opens its "mouth" making weird gurglling sound.

Rimuru: 'Help me, Great Sage!'

Great Sage: <<Answer- If you close your eyes and insert the spoon at an angle from the right, you will be fine.>>

Rimuru : 'I don't really get it, but okay!'

Rimuru shut his eyes and insert the spoon at an angle from the right like Great Sage said.'

???: "Mrgh!"

Rimuru : ' "Mrgh"?'

Rimuru open his eye to see the spoon in Gobta's mouth. Gobta falls to the floor, rolling back and forth.

Gobta's body turns purple and spins around with his hands at throat, foam at his mouth. He reaches his hand up, but it falls to the floor. Harlequin, Shion, Rimuru, and Gobzo stood in shock from we just witnessed.

Shion: "Ohh?"

Rimuru: "Shion..."

Shion: "Y-Yes?!"

Rimuru: "Next time you make food for someone else, get Benimaru's approval first."

Benimaru: <<That's just cruel, Rimuru-sama! >>

Rimuru: <<Don't blame me. You're her supervisor now.>>

Rimuru turns back to Gobta.

Rimuru: 'I need Benimaru to do a good job so we don't suffer any more losses like
Gobta.'

Rimuru take a napkin and place it over
Gobta's face.

(R.I.P Gobta)

***

Gabiru and the other Lizardman continued to earn the cooperation of the nearby Goblin villages. Granted, it wasn't so much Gabiru's persuasion as it was the the Goblins willingly capitulating in fear of the Orc invasion.

Lizardman Guard 2: "This gives a total of 7,000 Goblins."

Lizardman Guard 1: "Way to go, Gabiru-sama! You're such a great negotiator!"

Gabiru: "Not at all. It just so happen my best efforts are being rewarded."

Lizardman Guard 3: "Don't be so humble! It's pure talent!"

Lizardman Guard 1: "Yeah! Be more confident in yourself!"

Lizardman Guard 2: "Indeed. You will be the Lizardman chief one day, after all."

Gabiru: "I-I see... So, where are we headed next? Are there any more Goblin villages around here?"

Lizardman Guard 1: "There seems there is one
more settlement."

Lizardman Guard 2: "But the residents of the previous village had odd things to say about it."

Gabiru: "Odd things?"

Lizardman Guard 2: "They said it was a settlement of Goblins that have tamed Direwolves."

Gabiru: "Huh? Goblins and Direwolves? That's impossible."

Lizardman Guard 2: "I agree. What's more, they said the leaders of the these Goblins are a Slime and a Fairy."

Gabiru: "What?! I don't quite understand that scenario... But if that's the case, then if the Slime and Fairy works for us, then we'll be able to control the Direwolves, too!"

Lizardman Guard 1: "Oh!"

Lizardman Guard 2: "Two birds with one stone!"

Lizardman Guard 3: "What profound thinking! I'm glad I came with you!"

Gabiru: "Just leave everything to me!"

Lizardman Guard 1: "Yeah, Gabiru-sama! Say it!"

They began clapping and chanting Gabiru's name while Gabiru laughed along.

***

Kaijin: "Really? You just decide the best heat level for tempering by instinct?"

Kurobe: "Sure do. I can tell from the color of the flame."

Kaijin: "I always measure it..."

Kurobe: "I measure it the second time, too."

Kaijin: "Right, if the outside's cold it won't be pliable."

Harlequin: 'Kurobe and Kaijin hit it off immediately. They've been talking about this technical stuff for two hours now. Me and Rimuru came here to check in on them, but we couldn't find the right moment to excuse ourselves, so here we are.'

Kaijin: "Right?"

Kurobe: "Isn't forging fascinating?"

Rimuru: "Y-Yeah..."

Harlequin: "It's really something..."

Kurobe: "So about the water when tempering..."

Rigurd: "Is Rimuru-sama and Harlequin-sama in here?"

Harlequin: 'Finally!' "What is it, Rigurd?"

The muscular Hobgoblin flexes his muscles, as always.

Rigurd: "An envoy of Lizardmen has arrived."

Rimuru: "Lizardmen?"

Harlequin: "Probably the Lizardmen Souei mentioned. Let's see what they want."

The trio leave and was confronted by Benimaru, Shion and Hakuro.

Benimaru: "Masters, Would you mind if we accompanied you? We want to know what the Lizardmen are up to."

Harlequin & Rimuru: "Of course."

Harlequin: 'Now then... Are we dealing with friend or foe?'

***

Harlequin, Rimuru, Rigurd, Benimaru, Hakuro, and Shion to met the Lizardmen that arrived in our village.

Rimuru: "Which ones's the envoy?"

the Lizardmen start pounding the ground with the bottom of their staffs. The ones in the back separate and a Lizardman riding a bigger lizard approaches.

Harlequin: 'That's a rather dramatic entry...'

The mounted Lizardman orders the others to stop and he dismounts from his ride.

Gabiru: "I am Gabiru of the Lizardmen. You will all serve under me. Consider this a great honor!"

Lizardman Guard 1: "Yeah, Gabiru-sama!"

Lizardman Guard 2: "You're the best!"

Lizaedman Guard 3: "So cool!"

Lizardman Guard 4: "You're on fire!"

Everyone: "Huh?"

Gabiru's Guard 2: "Remember him well. This is the man who will be chief of the Lizardmen! Bow down!"

Everyone: "Huh?"

Harlequin: ' "You will serve under me"? "Consider it an honor"? Bigshot! Who does he think he is?'

Rimuru: "Shion, please stop!"

Harlequin see Shion squeezing Rimuru.

Rimuru: "You're going to make this slime way too slim!"

Benimaru take Rimuru away from Shion when she loosened her grip.

Benimaru: "I think I'll hold him from now on."

Shion: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Rigurd: "Ahem. Forgive me... You call yourself Gabiru, yes? This request to serve you is rather sudden..."

Gabiru: "Good grief. Must I spell it our for you? You've heard the news, have you not?"

Rigurd: "What news?"

Gabiru: "The news that those Orc pigs are invading the Great Forest of Jura."

Harlequin: "Oh?"

Gabiru: "Which is why it would be best suit to become my men. I, Gabiru, will protect you weaklings from the threat of the Orcs!"

The Lizardman looks at each of us.

Ganiru: "Weaklings! Weaklings... Weaklings? Wow..."

Harlequin follow the line of his gaze to Shion's chest.

Shion: "What's wrong, Harlequin-sama?"

Harlequin: "It's nothing..." 'I see so that Lizardman is also a Lizardman of culture.'

Gabiru and three of his guards gather around each other.

Gabiru: "I don't see any Goblins."

Gabiru's Guard 1: "What?"

Gabiru's Guard 2: "This was supposed to be a Goblin village."

Gabiru's Guard 3: "In fact, I don't see anyone weak around here..."

Rimuru: 'Well, if Orcs are invading, I guess forming a united front with the Lizardmen is one option... I'm not sure we want him watching out our backs. He seems pretty stupid. Didn't Napoleon say, "What one should do really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally"?'

Gabiru: "Ahem! I've heard that there are those among you who haved tamed the Direwolves. I will make those of you have officers in my army. Bring them to me."

Benimaru: "Can I please kill him?" *smiling*

Harlequin: "Can I join too?" *smiling*

Rimuru: "Sure!" *cheerful*

Benimaru cracks his knuckles and Harlequin Summon 10 of his New True Spirit Sprear as they walked towards Gabiru.

(A/N): The amount that Harlequin can summon a Spirit Sprear is dependent on how many forms he have.

Rimuru: "Wait, no! No! No!"

Harlequin: *sigh*

Harlequin and Benimaru stop their thing and return to the others.

Rimuru: "Uh... We didn't exactly tame the Direwolves. We made them our allies, and me and my brother here did it."

Gabiru: "You're telling me a mere Slime and Fairy did that? Please don't make such jokes."

Harlequin flare up his Aura and the Lizardmens faint on the spott.

Harlequin: "1..! 2..! 3..! And their out!"

***

After Harlequin knock out all of the Lizardman they house them all inside a large hut.

A meeting with the Others is set in night.

Souei: "I saw 200,000 Orcs. The main army is moving north along the river. Based on the movements of his army and a detached force, I expect they will group in the marshlands east of here."

Rigurd: "In the Lizardmen's territory, you mean?"

Harlequin: "200,000... That's such a huge number, it's hard to even believe it."

Rimuru: "Just what are the Orcs after?"

Kaijin: "Orcs are not very intelligent monsters. If there's something behind this invasion other than juat instinct, we should suspect there's someone backing them."

Shizue: "Someone backing them?"

Rimuru: "A Demon Lord, perhaps? If that Gelmud guy who came to your village is involved in this...

There's no proof to base on that on right now. And even if it is a Demon Lord, it might be the one who made Shizu-san suffer."

Shizu blushed after hearing that.

Benimaru: "I don't know if a Demon Lord is involved, but... I think this makes it much more likely that an Orc Lord has appeared."

Rimuru: "The unique monster that only appears once every few centuries?"

Benimaru: "Yes. I can't imagine an ordinary Orc leading an army of 200,000."

Hobgoblin: "I believe caution would be wiser than optimism in this case."

Harlequin & Rimuru: "Agreed."

Souei suddenly becomes surprised.

Rimuru: "What is it?"

Souei: "One of my [Body Doubles] I had scouting the area has made an encounter. They request an audience with you. How shall I respond?"

Harlequin: "Who is it? We already had our fill of Gabiru, so we'd rather not meet someone weird."

Souei: "I don't believe this one is... weird... But it is a highly unusual encounter. It's... a Dryad."

Rimuru: "Dryad?!"

Rigurd: "Hasn't it been several decades since the last time a Dryad showed itself?"

Rimuru: "F-Fine! Bring her here!"

Souei: "Sir."

A unexpected green light and leaves appear on the table. Soei, Benimaru, Shion, and Shuna take up guard positions around Harlequin and Rimuru. The light and leaves changes into a Dryad.

Dryad: "Ruler of monster, all those who are loyal to him, and most importantly The Fairy King, forgive me this unannounced visit. I am Treyni, a Dryad. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Treyni said while kneeling.

Harlequin & Rimuru: "It's nice to meet you too, Treyni-san."

Harlequin: "What brings you here?"

Treyni: "I have come to request a favor."

Harlequin & Rimuru: "A favor?"

Treyni: "Rimuru Tempest and Harlequin Tempest, I would like you to defeat the Orc Lord."

Harlequin: "You are asking us to defeat the Orc Lord?"

Treyni: "Yes, that's right."

Benimaru: "That's quite a selfish request from someone who just appeared out of nowhere, Dryad Treyni. Why have you come here? There are races far stronger than Goblins."

Treyni: "Yes, that is true. If the Ogres' homeland had been at full strength, perhaps I could've gone there. Though, even if I had done that, I couldn't have ignored these individuals' existences.

Were our settlement to be attacked by the Orcs, the Dryads could not hope to fight them alone. This is why I have come to request assistance from someone strong."

Rimuru: "The idea that the Orc Lord existed was still just a theory to us..."

Treyni takes a potato chip.

Treyni: "The Dryads have knowledge of essentially everything that happens in this forest. The Orc Lord does exist."

She takes a bite of the chip slowly.

Harlequin: 'Seductive~.'

Rigurd: "If a Dryad acknowledges it..."

Kaijin: "Then it must be true."

Rimuru: "Give us some time to answer. We will back up the Kijin, but we don't want to go poking a hornets' nest for no reason.

Let us stock out the information we have before we answer. Despite how we look, we're the leaders, after all."

Everyone returns to their seats as. Treyni takes her spot between Rigurd and Kaijin.

Harlequin: "Let's resume the conference. Anyone have any ideas what the Orcs might be after?"

Shuna: "One thing does come to mind... Souei, did you investigate our village?"

Souei: "Yes."

Shuna: "Judging by your reaction, I assume you found none?"

Souei: "Correct. Not a single one belonging to either our brethren or the Orcs."

Rimuru: "Not one of what?"

Souei: "Bodies."

Harlequin & Rimuru: "What?!"

Benimaru: "We didn't understand how they were getting the supplies to keep an army of 200,000 fed."

Rimuru: Are you saying... They eat the bodies of the dead? How have they developed such an appetite like that?

Treyni: "The unique skill... [Ravenous] . It's a skill that the Orc Lord, a calamity that brings chaos to the world, is born with.

Its influence reaches all those who serve under him, making them devour everything in sight, like locusts.

At the same time, they comsume the victim's strength and abilities, making them their sustenance.

It's quite similar to your [Predator] skill. In return of obtaining Starved, the feel constant, insatiable hunger.

The Orcs move foward for no other purpose than to sate their endless hunger and gain more power. That is their king's only wish."

Harlequin: "So the Orcs' goal isn't to wipe out the superior forest races, the Orges and Lizardmen, but to steal their powers? Well, if that's the case, I can't say we're in the clear."

Harlequin grabs a potato chip.

Harlequin: "We have the Tempest Wolves, Kijin, Hobgoblins, Slime, and True Dragon. Flavors aside, they're all meals that the Orcs would kill for."

Benimaru: "Are you forgetting the meal that would attract them the most? We have the strongest Fairy, remember?"

Harlequin: "Where?"

Harlequin bites his chip as Benimaru sniggered. Rimuru and Rigurd looked at Harlequin with serious expressions.

Treyni: "In addition, we have confirmed that a certain majin is behind the Orc Lord's appearance. I believe it's someone you don't want to overlook."

Rimuru: "A majin?"

Treyni: "It is a subordinate of a Demon Lord, after all."

Rimuru: 'They have knowledge of everything that happens in the forest, huh? This lady is very sharp-witted.'

Treyni stands from her seat.

Treyni: "Harlequin Tempest and Rimuru Tempest."

Harlequin and Rimuru stand.

Treyni: "I once again request that you defeat the Orc Lord. As the ones who received the Storm Dragon Veldora's protection, subjected the Direwolves, and became the patrons of the Kijins, you two are surely more than a match for the Orc Lord."

Harlequin: 'What do you think, Raphael-san? Can we trust her?'

Raphael: <<The Dryads are the caretakers of the Great Forest of Jura. They are said to be the ones who pass divine justice on villians and any who would harm the forest.>>

Shion: "Of course they will!"

Harlequin & Rimuru: 'Huh?!'

Shion: "That Orc Lord is no match for our Masters!"

Treyni: "Oh, you agree with me, then?"

Shion: "Yes!"

Harlequin: 'She can't be serious! Did she really just agree for us?!'

Rimuru changes to his slime form.

Rimuru: "Fine. We'll accept this request to beat the Orc Lord."

Harlequin: *sigh* "You're all in this with us."

Shuna stands from her seat.

Shuna: "Of course, Harlequin-sama!"

Benimaru: "That was our plan all along."

Benimaru stands.

Kaijin: "We believe you, and we're with you. That's all we need."

Kaijin stands, followed by Rigurd.

Rigurd: "That's exactly right! Let's show them how strong we are!"

Everyone: "Yeah!"

Harlequin: 'We acted all cool about it, but what if we lose?'

Rimuru hops on to the table.

Harlequin: "If we're taking on an army of 200,000 Orcs, I feel like we should consider an alliance with the Lizardmen, but given the guy they had representing them... We'd really like to talk to someone who'll actually listen..."

Souei: "Harlequin-sama. Would you mind if I spoke personally with the chieftain of the Lizardmen?"

Harlequin: "Souei? You can do that?"

Souei: "Yes."

Harlequin: "O-Okay, then. We'll join forces with the Lizardmen and attack the Orcs."

All: "Yes, sirs!"

Harlequin: "The battle will probably take place in the marshlands inhabited by the Lizardmen. The Lizardmen's cooperation will be essential for this work. We're counting on you, Souei."

Souei: "It shall be done."

Souei vanishes from the room.

Rimuru: "I hope their chief isn't an idiot like Gabiru..."

***

Head Guard: "Chieftain, what shall we do? The Orc army is approaching."

Lizardman Chief: "What can we do but remain here? We have no mean to fight an army of 200,000 Orcs."

Head Guard: "Yes, sir."

Lizardman Guard: "Chief! Chief! We have an intruder! He demands an audience with you!"

Lizardman Chief: "Very well. Bring him to me."

Head Guard: "Chief, is it not dangerous?"

Lizardman Chief: "You can feel this aura, as well?"

Head Guard: "Yes. This is no ordinary intruder. With this one, even the strongest of the Lizardmen stand no chance."

Souei emerges from the shadow of the entrance and approaches the Lizardman chief.

Lizardman Chief: "Forgive me, but my hands are rather tied at the moment. I cannot spare any hospitality."

Souei: "No need to trouble yourself. I am only a messenger, here to convey to you the words of my master."

The Head Guard and the other guards lower their weapons.

Lizardman Chief: "And what is your message?"

Souei: "My masters desire an alliance with the Lizardmen."

Lizardmen Chief: "An alliance? But I have no knowledge of your masters."

Souei: "My Master's name is Harlequin Tempest-sama. Upon receiving a personal request from the Dryads, he have sworn to defeat the approaching Orc army."

The other Lizardmen gasp.

Lizardman Chief: "A personal request from the caretakers of the forest?"

Souei: "She informed us that the Orc army is led by an Orc Lord."

Lizardman Guard: "An Orc Lord?!"

Souei: "Keep in mind what that means as you consider our proposal."

Lizardman Guard: "Heh. Harlequin, you say? Never heard of him! They probably just came crying to us because they fear the Orc Lord! If they would just ask us for our help..."

Lizardman Chief: "Stop it. Hold your tongue."

Lizardman Guard: "C-Chieftain! Such complacency will lead others to belittle-"

The guard is interrupted when Souei places a single thread around his neck.

Lizardman Guard: "W-What is this?"

Souei pulls on the thread.

Lizardman Chief: "Wait. I apologize for my comrade's rudeness. Would you please forgive him? This offer does benefit both of equally, does it not?"

Souei lets go and the thread loosens from the lizard's neck.

Souei: "Forgive me. It was not my intent to threaten him, but I will not stand for such mockery of my master."

Lizardman Chief: "Judging by your aura, you appear to be an Ogre from the Southwest."

Souei: "Not anymore. My master gave me the name "Souei" and I became a Kijin."

Lizardman Chief: "Kijin?"

Head Guard: "The superior race born only rarely among the Ogres?"

Lizardman Chief: "If that's true, it would mean that your master are of more superior races than the Kijin... Souei, was it? I have one condition."

Souei: "What is it?"

Lizardman Chief: "I wish to meet your master, Harlequin Tempest."

Souei: "Very well. Then we will make preparations and meet you here in seven days. You will have an audience with him until then."

The chief nods his head.

Souei: "Ensure that you do not wage battle before then."

Lizardman Chief: "Understood."

Souei: "Ohh I did forget something to say"

Lizardman Chief: What is it.

Souei: "We're currently housing Gabiru, he's foolish enough to mock my Master and in return my Mastet flared up his aura knocking every Lizardmen on sight. But don't worry we will return them when it's the seventh day."

Lizardman Chief: "....."

Souei: "Then I am off."

The Kijin vanishes from the room. The lizard chief sits back in his chair.

Lizardman Chief: 'I feel as if I've seen the light of hope.' "Gather everyone together."

***

Lizardman Chief: "The Orc army has already drawn near to this underground cave. But there is nothing to fear.

In seven days, powerful reinforcements will join us. Until then, we will remain here and conserve our strength for battle.

Do not, for a moment, think of making the first strike. Any who die in battle will be eaten by the enemy and become their strength!

That is what it means to fight mean to fight the Orc Lord. Once our reinforcements join us, we will launch our attack a counterattack.

Resist fighting until then! I will not tolerate a single death among my men!"

Lizardmen Guards: "Ooohhh!"

***

Six days later.

Lizardman Guard 1: "Quickly! Surround him!"

The three guards surround the Orc invader and kill him.

Lizardman Guard 1: "Is this really an Orc? I feel like we just fought an Ogre..."

Lizardman Guard 2: "It's chilling to think that there are 200,000 of these guys."

Lizardman Guard 3: "That must be the power of the Orc Lord. Can we defend this place for one more day?"

***

A few arrogant Lizardmans that were Gabiru's men, defied the order of the Lizardman Chief and one got eaten, adding power to the already powerful Orcs. The other Lizardman retreated.

The Orcs eyes glow red and a dark purple aura surrounds them.

Orcs: "Trample all! Trample all! Trample all! The strength of this comrade we eat is now ours! The strength of this prey we eat is now ours!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 855 18
In this story the main character is reincarnated to his favorite anime "The time I reincarnated as a slime" Characters and story aren't mine and belo...
5.7K 117 11
What if there is one more Supreme being other than Aniz. The oc's are inspired by Tensura [That time I got reincarnated as a slime]. I do not own an...
3.7K 132 10
A man named Satoru Mikami is killed during a botched mugging and finds his soul reincarnated into the body of a Slime. But he finds himself not alone...
1.4K 64 3
After centuries of refinement he'd done it. Rimuru created a place entirely separated from the rest of creation. No VOTW, no relation to the Cardinal...