REIGNING VIXEN | Edmund Peven...

Von project_deceiver

COMPLETED | ❝ Some journeys take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny. ❞ ━ in which... Mehr

ʀᴇɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴠɪxᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴅʀᴏʙᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴀᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ʜᴏᴛ ᴘᴇᴠᴇɴꜱɪᴇ ᴛᴇᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴇxɪᴛꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ꜱᴛʀᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɴᴀʀɴɪᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜʙᴏx ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴏʙꜱᴇʀᴠɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴏᴍᴘᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴍᴘᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ꜱɴɪᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴇᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴡɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɢʟʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴘᴇʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʙᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ꜰᴇᴠᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴊᴜᴠᴇɴᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ: ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴘɪᴀɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʜᴇʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ʙᴇᴀʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴀꜱʟᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴜɴᴄᴀɴɴʏ ʀᴇꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ꜱᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ʀᴇᴅᴇᴇᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴀᴡꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ꜱʜᴇʟʟꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʀᴇꜱᴛᴏʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ꜱᴏʀᴄᴇʀᴇꜱꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴᴅʏɪɴɢ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴɪꜰʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʟʟɪꜱɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ɢɪɢɢʟɪɴɢ ʙᴜꜰꜰᴏᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏʏᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ꜱᴡᴀɴ ʟᴀᴋᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛɪᴛᴛʟᴇ-ᴛᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ʙᴏᴜɴᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʟᴀᴄɪᴅ ʜᴀᴢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅɪʟʏ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴏʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢʟʏ ʙᴀꜱʜꜰᴜʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴀꜱᴛᴏɴɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ɢʀᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱᴛᴏᴡᴀʟꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇꜱꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴘᴏɴᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛᴏʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰʀᴀᴄᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴀɢᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴᴠᴇɪʟᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴꜱᴇᴡɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇᴅ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴡᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ꜰᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪxᴇɴ
ɪᴍᴍᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ

3.9K 142 476
Von project_deceiver

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

AN OLD MATCHSTICK KINDLES with a good purpose, yet it only lasts for a matter of short seconds. Only if you've chosen the object to light up will you know if you've used the fire correctly. Whether if you'd successfully blazed a candle, or if you'd mistakenly attempted to ignite a rock in a bonfire. But in every time you use this object, you will always get to experience the thrill of having to be quick in pace or your flame will diminish.

This is a representation of the choices you'll make in your life. Triumph will come if you've lit up the candle of the right path, providing security in what you picked; it was the road of getting to success. The other choice however, if you fail to trust your instincts, you'll have to face the consequences of setting your blazing vision in the wrong direction; trust being the very thing that made you fall in the depths of regret. Yet if you've chosen long enough to ignite your decision, you'll only end up burning in the waves of your crashing opportunities.

“What's the percentage of possibility that I'll get you to change your mind in proceeding with this decision?” A voice awoke me from my daze, my gaze turning to the person by my side. Rolling my eyes at him, I then looked outside the window of our moving vehicle. We have just finally arrived at the bustling streets of the city after travelling for a long distance from our settlement.

“It progressively went down everytime you've repeated this question.” Just a little side note, the attitude seemed to have actually come back to me, returning to how I was before I went to Professor Diggory's home. Apparently, being away from Narnia for a year really makes a huge difference.

The man chuckled at my reply, shaking his head in amusement. My hands went over to straighten my outfit, the maroon blazer looking absolutely orderly. “Your uniform required a hat, did it not?”

“I see no need for a hat, it just makes my head itch.” I smiled sarcastically at his teasing grin, pushing away a stray piece of hair that escaped to my face.

“Funny how your grandmother said the same thing back when we were younger.” He trailed his eyes off of my face to glance upfront.

“Well, she is my favourite grandparent, after all,” I watched as he turned to me with a noticeable frown, his grey eyes piercing my own. “Hence the inspiration.”

“Then I shall ban you from visiting her in the summer.” His threat prompted myself to perk up with a huff, alarm settling in my stomach as he peered away.

“You wouldn't dare,” I narrowed my eyes playfully, him only side–eyeing me. When he showed no sign of amusement, I gasped then quickly held his hands in my own. “I was merely throwing a joke!”

“I did not catch it.” Grandfather looked away from me, attempting to mask away his smile. I gave him a weird look, not believing how he's forgotten that I could feel his amusement. Was our years of empath training washed from his memory? But I just went with his act, playing my own role.

“Oh, grandfather, I would never betray such intelligent being,” A smile immediately graced his face at that, turning back to me with his hand giving my own a squeeze. His grin silently urged me to say my line, myself tutting in a joking manner. “The best detective and grandparent.”

“Who is?”

Groaning out a whine, he pulled me into a parental hug, my head getting gently squished on his chest. “Sherlock is.”

“Music to my ears.” It took me ages to even get him to open up with this side of him. He has always been a closed off man, one whom took everything seriously. While he did have a good laugh here and there, he still was so focused on his work to even socialize with others, much more get to even have a close hugging type relationship with someone. Let's just say we've bantered a lot but at the end of the day, I still won due to him giving it up with a playful glare.

The rest of the ride, we only exchanged a few more conversations. Most of them just about him questioning if I could still change my mind. This was because I had decided to finally make a move in surprising the Pevensies by transferring to their own education settlement. The problem with this was because my grandfather despised the idea of it being a boarding school, getting grumpy without giving a real reason. But I, of course, knew it, he was just going to miss his favourite partner in crime.

My eyes observed what was happening outside, seeing the familiar road towards our destination becoming more evident. We were nearing the train station, something that I smiled a little about. For a whole year of being separated, I'll finally get to see them once more. While we did exchange telegrams and such, we have not seen each other ever since we've left the home of Professor Diggory. It was a gloomy goodbye, but all still came with a silver–lining. Like how they went out of that house with the thought of my beauty, oh how prideful I am with myself.

“Are you really sure about this?” Sherlock questioned once again, this time looking as if it would be the final one. I nodded at him without hesitation, opening my mouth to speak when our vehicle suddenly lurched to an abrupt stop.

A ringing sound echoed in my ears, painfully causing my head to throb. My eyes glowed an involuntary blue, a strange feeling climbing up my spine. Then my ears closed up in a deafening white noise, mouth slightly ajar from the pain. But what scared me was not because of getting thrown a few inch from my seat, no, it was due to the sound of an unusual loud horn reverberating in my ears that it caused something to tug harshly on my abilities. An image of a familiar woods presented itself inside my mind, only showing up for a few seconds. It took me a few seconds of being in a daze, blinking my shimmering eyes before I slowly went to tune back to the real world. Hands were gently comforting my back, my grandfather staring at me in concern. Shaking the pain away slowly, I decided to just think of this later, not wanting to break my mood with over thinking something.

“You all right?” He inquired, myself closing my eyes for a moment before giving him a reassuring smile. I nodded at him, even raising a thumbs up which seemed to lessen his worry. Grandfather then turned forwards, observing keenly before he turned back to me. “Seems like a girl just crossed carelessly.”

His mind played with several reasons, obviously coming up with the same quick conclusion as me. We shared a look, understanding flowing with no words needed. The girl was in a haste of reaching the other side of the road due to something important, not just because of being clueless in crossing streets.

The engines started moving again on the streets, just going a few more miles before stopping. I pursed my lips at this, knowing this was where I'd have to say my farewells. Sitting patiently in my seat, I just let silence pass by between us. I knew he was still forming his words, taking time to decide what he would say next.

“I'll miss you.” He started at last, my lower lips getting drawn in the middle of my teeth. I looked up from my bowed head, seeing him slowly open his arms. Not even sparing a single hesitation, I jumped in his arms, accepting the embrace.

“I'll miss you more, of course.” I grabbed a medium paper bag from the side, placing it carefully on my lap. Grandfather smiled at me gently before kissing my forehead.

“Now, if mean adults become very annoying, what will you say?”

“Shove off or I'll shove you to the train tracks.” This earned a chuckle from him, shaking his head.

“Not that one.” He waited with a wiggle of his eyebrows, my lips splitting into a grin.

“My grandfather is Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether.” I bit my lip, seeing him huff in disapproval.

“The idea of cancelling your visit to Enola is very tempting—”

“I am the granddaughter of sir Sherlock Holmes.” My quick butt in made him look at me in approval, patting my shoulder to allow me in going. I gave him one last grin, dismounting our vehicle then taking my trunk in hand.

“Take care, El.” He called out one last time, peering at me through the window. I waved at him, winking with a discreet glow of my eyes, “You too!”

“Hey!” I groaned with a smile, turning back to him just to see him mouth an I love you. He beamed at me, myself mouthing one back with a flying kiss. Sherlock was never really one to openly shout his feelings.

Once I successfully made it to the sidewalk of the station, I took my time in walking leisurely. Regaining my posture, I straightened my back, raising my chin in an arrogant manner. My eyes were focused solely ahead, not glancing around like a lost animal. Because in situations like these, those who show a midget expression of being bygone will only attract the pretend tour guides who'll kidnap you in the end.

I halted sharply when I reached a statue sitting proudly on a grand stone pedestal. A small smile slowly crept on my face, shaking my head then proceeding to walk inside the underground station. Lions just seems to follow me everywhere.

Walking idly through people, I didn't dare turn back when they complained about getting stepped on. Just leaving them be to wipe away the dirt I had gathered on my shoes. When I reached a certain area, my ears suddenly caught chanting. I raised my brow, following the sounds until I reached a gathering of noisy crowds. They shouted the word fight repeatedly, cheering for something that was still covered from my view.

Pushing past them harshly, they sent me glares, silencing when I sent a glare back. Finally getting in front, a breath of amusement went knocked out from my chest. My eyes was looking at rowdy boys, trying so hard to land punches on each other. But that wasn't what I grinned at, no, it was the faces of two Pevensie brothers being the ones in the fistfight.

When a boy jumped on Peter, I stepped down from the flight of stairs. My arm was carrying the paper bag in a brazen manner, tutting at the boys in disappointment. My grandmother raised me to not look at a brawl, I grew up to join it.

Reaching my hand forward, I then fished the hair of the boy holding the oldest sibling down, pulling him away from him. He fought from my grasp, being unsuccessful as I sent him jolts of pain from the gathered beaten up boys. Silence consumed the people around us in shock, later letting out deafening screams of cheers.

“Phel?” Peter gasped at me, just looking at how I was dragging his attacker away. I winked at him, looking away but dropped my hold on the boy, his head hitting the floor with a painful thud. Forget about him, I just saw a familiar dark–haired boy getting thrown to the ground.

“That's my husband, you incompetent prat!” The boy landed a feet away from my kick, grasping his side from the pain. My hand went to my mouth when I remembered I wore heels, later laughing it off like it was nothing. Looking down, my eyes met those of a gleaming dark–brown. Edmund was still gaping at me, blinking rapidly to confirm that I wasn't just a figment of his imagination. Upon opening his mouth to speak, I silenced him off with a raised pointy finger. Signalling him to wait for a second.

Balling my fingers into a fist, I then slammed the bottom of my palm to the charging boy's nose. He groaned in pain, my nose crinkling as I had to duck from a swing of another boy. While being bent down, I forced my foot out. Kicking his knee to make him crumple on the ground. Cheers became louder with how I remained unharmed, years of training from grandmother making a huge toll. How delightful is it to have this very dramatic entrance.

The sound of a loud whistle echoed throughout the small setting, my eyes rolling at how late they arrived. Immediately after the noise was heard, the gathered crowd dispersed quickly, afraid of being labelled as apart of the disturbance. Reaching downward, I pulled Edmund up from the ground. He dusted off his now very crumpled uniform, eyes not bothering to stray away from me.

“Break it up!” One of the guards pulled another boy from Peter, shoving him away. He then glared at the oldest Pevensie, disappointed at how the students were acting. My eyes scanned his whole appearance, a click of memory flooding in my mind. “Act your age.”

I walked towards them, nodding at the guard. After staring at him, I finally realized who he was, it was one of the soldiers my uncle had been with. The man bowed at me in recognition, a small transparent smile showing in his face.

Taking Peter away from him, he lifted his head in understanding, now just knowing that this boy was one of my acquaintances. After the three of us left the five males right there, I then smacked the back of both boys' heads. They voiced out weak complaints, giving me sheepish looks. Not even letting me speak, the oldest of them attacked me with a hug. I bit my lip then patted his back, counting sheep before shuffling away.

“That was five seconds, you can let go now.” I pushed him slightly, him giving me a huge grin. With a sharp look sent his way, I was meant to scold him but I was then brought in another tight embrace, the familiar fragrance of the youngest male hitting my nose in nostalgia. A warm emotion danced inside my body, comfort welcoming me as if I had just returned home.

“Hello, love.” His voice deepened in comparison to when I last saw him, sounding like the velvety tone that I once had to hear everyday in Narnia. Edmund finally unclasped from the hug after a few long minutes, his mood noticeably perking up in delight. I gave him an unamused face despite the happiness of seeing him, he bit his lip then strayed his eyes away.

“Oh, don't you ‘love’ me. I am deeply disappointed in you both,” The two of them shut their eyes at the ready, prepared to let me reprimand them about their behaviour. Yet what I said next made them snap their eyes open. “How dare you let them up you! We've trained together, even almost equalled with me yet you've suddenly lost by those mere gits? Shame on you both—”

“Ophelia!” A pair of arms wrapped around my form, followed by another one. The sweet aura of the female Pevensies made me stop my words and sigh in solace. My abilities hopped in joy, giddy about finally having to connect to them once more.

“Oh, how I've missed you, Phel,” Lucy snuggled further, unclasping then looking up at me with slight glassy eyes. I smiled while biting my bottom lip, signalling to her that I've missed her more. Edmund smiled at me while taking my trunk, saying how he'll bring them for me.

“Your uniform!” Susan gasped from beside me, smiling slightly at how we matched outfits. I winked at her, confirming her suspicions of myself moving schools.

We then moved towards a bench by the sides, the two females just catching me up with what I missed that they failed to write on the letters. Myself telling them I was going to be attending the same teaching house as them. Excitement were bubbling up in everyone, even myself to admit honestly. Peter and Edmund remained silent on our way there, assuming that if they did, I would forget about what had transpired.

“You're welcome.” The younger male uttered blankly, sitting down beside his brother after I refused on taking the chair.

Peter glared at him condescendingly, standing up with attitude. “I had it sorted.”

“What was it this time?” Susan sighed, staring tiredly at him.

“This time?” I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

“He bumped me.”

“So you hit him?” Her words were small, the same girl that still held so much innocence in her.

“No,” Their eldest remained stoic, my brows drawing together in a furrow. “After he bumped me, they tried to make me apologize. That's when I hit him.”

“Really, is it that hard to just walk away?”

“Rebecca, he has a point.” Susan gave me an unpaintable expression, not knowing how her name has evolved throughout the years.

“I shouldn't have to! I mean, don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?” Peter exclaimed in annoyance, looking at all of us bitterly.

Edmund finally took his eyes off of me, facing his brother with a scoffed chuckle. “Um, we are kids.”

“Well, I wasn't always.” He pursed his lips in finality, myself taking my eyes from the younger brother who looked cute in his hat.

“Yeah, you were a stuck–up man who thought it was funny to almost give my hand to any old suitor.” I glared at the three snickering siblings, facing a bashful Peter that guided his attention away.

“Says the one who made it her task to trip every lady that went near Ed.” Susan trailed off, my eyes widening the same time as the aforementioned boy.

“Wait what? How do I not know this?” The boy looked at me in amusement.

“That's not important right now,” Being the mood–killer that he was, the older boy ruined our fun. “It's been a year. How long does he expect us to wait?”

Suddenly remembering something, I walked towards Edmund, all the while ignoring what Susan was saying. He looked up at me with a smile, placing both his hands on either sides of my waist. “What?”

“Here,” I went through the paper bag that I had brought with me, picking up a neatly wrapped up box. He immediately pulled on the ribbons, gasping when he opened it. “I knew you'd be happy.”

“You bought me Turkish Delight?” Edmund grinned openly, pulling me into a hug which ended up with his face on my stomach as I was still stood up. “I knew marrying you was the best thing to happen.”

“Oh no,” Susan snatched away my attention, prompting me to look towards them just to see the two other Pevensies were glancing at us with small smiles. “Pretend you're talking to me.”

I raised my head up, gazing at an upcoming boy with glasses. With mouth stuffed with the treats, Edmund mused from beside her, “We are talking to you.”

“Ow!” Lucy suddenly jumped from the bench, rubbing a spot by her back.

“Quiet, Lu.” Susan scolded silently, desperately hiding herself from the boy she was hiding from.

“Something pinched me!” The youngest sibling unconsciously stood beside me, holding onto my arm for cover.

“Hey, stop pulling!” Peter also stood up, sending a harsh look towards his brother.

“I'm eating, how can I even touch you!” Edmund frowned, rising up from his seat.

“You lot are overreacting it's no— You filthy insect!” I turned around when something pinched my back then punched a male bypasser, the boy scowled at me but just scurried off when he saw a male glaring from behind me.

By now, the sound of the screeching train was very loud from behind me. The whistles it gave once it passed by, the air it blew harshly with its speed. From the depths of my feeling, I knew what was happening. It was familiar, like the same thing I experienced when I was lurched inside my vehicle.

“Look, would you all just— What is that?” Susan also stood up, throwing a questioning look towards us.

“It feels like magic.” Lucy smiled brightly from beside her, confirming my assumption with the situation.

Edmund groaned from his side, my eyes narrowing at him due to the harsh air. “I dropped my food!”

“Quick, everyone hold hands.” Suggested the older female.

“I'm not holding your hand!” The boy exclaimed once he saw it was Peter right next to him.

“Oh, just shut up you two!” I quickly moved inbetween them, holding onto their hands despite not really wanting to. They firmly grasped my own, appreciating the small offer.

Stronger and stronger, the wind howled with the screams of magic. The pressure pushed all of the lightweight objects around, flying in the air like they were stuck in a tornado. Tiles one by one peeled from their places, destroying the whole walling of our surroundings. At the back of my head, a familiar tune was playing louder by each movement the train made.

“I swear if this is not even our way to Narnia but is just our world slowly falling to an end, I'm going to behead all of you when we meet somewhere!” My voice was high in volume, making sure they heard it.

“Well, at least we'll all be together!” Peter's reassurance made me scowl heavily, giving him a very dirty look.

Even with our hands holding onto together, I raised it to smack his face. “That's disgusting!”

And with that, darkness surrounded our vicinity, only the rapidly moving train was visible on our eyes until a bright light blinded our gaze momentarily. Everything seemed to disappear from our initial place, stone structures replacing all of it from our eyes like we were transported into a different dimension.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

206K 4.3K 31
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑, 𝑎𝑚 𝐼? Katherine Edwards has lived next door to the Pev...
252K 9.3K 60
❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺.❞ ━━━━━━ 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖆 ༻❁ though the world has kept us apart, this tether ...
269K 6.4K 45
❝𝔅𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔄𝔡𝔞𝔪'𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔥 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔄𝔡𝔞𝔪'𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔖𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔄𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔄𝔡𝔞𝔪'�...
31.3K 640 63
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ⸻ Cordelia Winterbourne's ordinary life with her mother was shattered by the onset of war, prompting Cordelia's mother to make a gut...