The Sex Trade

By HoneyMouthGirl

Madison has learnt how to trade sex for what she wants ... but few are happy with the exchange. She's young a... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1 - The Art of Getting What You Want
Part 2 - Daddy Issues
Part 3 - Fucking Friends
Part 5 - Juicy Shoot
Part 6 - Three's A Pleasure
Part 7 - Florian
Part 8 - Don't Judge A Book
Part 9 - Period
Part 10 - Drugs
Part 11 - Zak's Back
Part 12 - His World
Part 13 - Born For It
Part 14 - A Four Letter Word
Part 15 - Dungeon Master
Part 16 - Keeping Up
Part 17 - Officer Madison
Part 18 - Everything's For Sale
Part 19 - KinkX
Part 20 - What Goes Up ...
Part 21 - Hakea
Part 22 - Milan
Part 23 - The Phoenix & Her Knight In White Shining Armour
Part 24 - Kill Me
Part 25 - Guns At Dawn

Part 4 - Big Bad Brad

317 10 1
By HoneyMouthGirl

"Mum, I need to see you," I say in a text as I roll over in bed.

It's been a day since I tore up Marty's most prized possessions. I'm starting to worry that he might have taken his revenge out on Mum, and that's why she's not returning any of my calls. Until she replies, that is.

"I'm busy, Mads. Talk later."

"Mum, it's important."

"So is my life."

"Mum!"

She calls back an hour later.

"What's up?" she snaps.

"Can we meet for coffee?"

"Not at the moment. I'm really busy," she says with someone chatting to her in the background.

"It's about Marty," I say as I get up and pace around the room.

"You're not in his good books after what you did to his bike."

"What about what he did to me?"

"What did he do to you, Mads?" she says through a drawn out sigh.

"He raped me," I yell.

"I don't think so. Marty said you came onto him, that you got naked and tried to seduce him in your bed. He had to fight you off."

"That's not how it happened! I was with Zak and—"

"Mads, we all know you'll say anything to get your way."

I'm shocked. I don't know what to say to her.

"You need to stop being so needy. A good woman always stands quietly at the back of a room."

I scream down the line, then hang up the phone.

"You OK in there?" Sarah calls from the kitchen.

I ignore her and cry into my pillow until I fall back asleep.

"Maddie, time to wake up. Brad's just run to Pancho's to pick up some Mexican, and I've made margaritas," Sarah says, standing in my doorway. "We're gonna watch your favourite movie, American Psycho."

"I just wanna die," I say, being dramatic.

"You know what will help with that? This cocktail," she sings, trying her best to suck me in.

I flick the sheets back and stare at miss chirpy. She's holding two highball glasses loaded with a bright green slushy mix.

"They look gross."

"They're delicious, Madison. I'm already on my second."

"Fine. But I need a shower first."

"OK—but I'm not waiting for you," Sarah says as she bounces off.

"I'm not waiting for you either," I parrot.

As I shave my legs in the shower, I think about how much of a bitch Mum is. She didn't even ask for my side of the story.

"I'm your bloody daughter," I mumble to myself as I catch the skin on my leg with the razer. "I'm your blood. You got blind faith in Marty, but none in me. Fuck you, Mum. I'm done."

I settle down as I towel off and start thinking about Brad and Sarah and what I witnessed yesterday. I haven't seen Brad since then as I've been held up in bed. Why is my heart racing? I must be nervous about seeing them. But seriously, who cares if I was watching, it's a thing. What Brad did was far more incriminating. He practically invited me to sleep with him.

I pull on my favourite laced g-string and bra, then slip into a long sleeveless dress and ugg boots. I spray myself with Jadore and brush through my hair as I inspect the blackening bruise on my face.

Out in the kitchen, Sarah has Spotify cranked and is blasting 'Astronaut in the Ocean' by Masked Wolf.

"Woah ... you look hot bitch!" she says, bouncing over to me and looking wildly drunk.

She jumps into my arms and hangs on like a Koala.

"Jesus, Sarah. How many margaritas have you had?"

"I don't know," she says, slapping a juicy kiss on my good cheek. "Enough that you might get lucky tonight."

I laugh as I drop her down.

"Brad not back yet?"

"Nope. Here, this is yours," she says, passing me a cocktail.

I take a sip.

"Jesus, Sarah. This is rocket fuel."

"Is it? I ran short on the margarita mix, so I winged it."

"Boo," Brad says as he pokes my side with a finger. "What are you reprobates doing in my kitchen?"

"Hey, baby," Sarah says, leaping into his arms.

I sweep my hair across my face to hide the bruise. I smile to myself as I stare at Brad's sexy arms wrapped around Sarah's waist.

"Wow, you are drunk," he says as he lowers her down.

"Yeah, she is. She reckoned I might get lucky tonight too," I say as my heart races.

Brad stares me down, forcing me to look away out of shyness.

"Is that right?" he asks, finally turning to his woman.

"I was just messing, baby. Now, let's eat before it gets cold," Sarah says as she dives into the plastic bag full of dinner. "Mmmmm, nachos."

Brad loads up American Psycho while Sarah dishes up the food. We all flop onto the couch. Sarah sits between Brad and I with her legs crossed and bouncing like a maniac.

"Babe," Brad says, putting one of his strong hands on her shoulder. "You're shaking my brain."

By the time we finish eating, we are halfway through the movie. Sarah is onto her next cocktail while Brad and I still work on our first.

The movie is up to the sex scene with the two hookers. Christian Bale is ranting away while setting the two woman on each other. He instructs the classy whore to go down on the trashy whore's ass. It's one of the greatest scenes ever.

"Ewwww... gross," Sarah says like a kid with broccoli on her plate.

"I thought you wanted a threesome?" I say, giving her shit.

Brad chuckles, then says, "I've already tried Maddie, but she chickened out."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did," Brad insists.

"We just never arranged it."

Brad clucks like a chicken which winds Sarah up into a frenzy. I look at Brad and catch him staring at me again. He winks and smiles warmly, which makes my heart do a backflip.

After another minute of the chicken routine, Sarah snaps and says, "Fine, I'll prove it."

She turns and launches onto my lap. She straddles my thighs and stares down at me with a dumb smile. I pucker up and wait. But she won't take the bait, and now I really want to show her what for.

I grab the back of her head and pull her face to mine. Her mouth is jammed shut, and she's trying to giggle, so I up the ante and force my tongue through her lips. She tries to pull away, but I hold her there and wrap my tongue around hers.

She finally gives in, and we make out while the weird threesome on tv kicks into high gear. I pull away from Sarah after giving her the best of my lips. She stays in close and gazes at me in a way I've never seen her do before. Fuck, don't tell me she has caught a crush from one kiss.

"So," Brad whispers as he leans into us, "how about it?"

I look to Sarah and wink to give my approval. She's holding all of the cards now. But then, for no reason at all, she starts giggling like a child.

"What?" I ask.

She opens her mouth to reply, but instead of words coming out, warm spew does.

"What the fuck!" I yell as Brad grabs her with his big gorilla arms and yanks her off me.

She spews again halfway to the toilet. I jump up and race to the shower whilst trying not to look down at the mess or breathe through my nose. I stay under the steamy water for more than an hour, scrubbing myself senseless.

When I jump out, I realise the bathroom door has been ajar the whole time. Then I notice my stanky dress has gone. Oh, Sarah must have felt guilty, come in and taken it to the wash.

I redress but not so sexy this time. I pull on my black sweats and a white tank. I aim for the kitchen and find Brad at the counter on his phone. His sleaves are wet and rolled up with his hair slicked back with water.

"The threesomes I've seen are different to that," Brad says with a cheeky smile that bursts my brain.

"She alright?" I ask, trying not to get lost in Brad's eyes.

"Oh yeah, passed out like a light a minute after it happened. She'll be out all night."

"Oh right, I thought she took my dress from the bathroom."

"That would have been me."

"What, why?"

"I felt guilty. I suggested the margaritas. Shouldn't have let her mix them up. She used a cup as a measuring shot."

I giggle, which makes all the shitty shit from the previous few days disappear.

"Your dress is in the wash," he says, turning back to his phone.

"Thanks, Brad, that's so sweet of you."

He beckons me over with a curling finger as though he's about to tell me a secret. My heart skips a beat as I try to remain cool. I lean over the counter and press my breasts up with my folded arms. But he stays strong and doesn't take his eyes off mine.

"I really just wanted to have a perv at you in the shower. Nice bum, by the way."

I flush so red it feels like my face is on fire.

"Smoke?" he offers.

I follow him into the garden, skipping behind like an idiot. He lights me a smoke then lights one for himself.

"So, Madison. How's your boyfriend?"

"Zak?"

"Yeah, he is still your boyfriend, isn't he?" he asks, looking genuine.

I smile but don't bother answering. I don't want to talk about that idiot. I'd rather talk about me or Brad, or both of us.

"He's a lucky man, Maddie. I hope he knows that."

I take the compliment and drag on the smoke as I shiver in the cool night air.

"Lucky cigarette too," Brad adds as he watches me smoke.

He's staring at my lips, so I roll them on my teeth before curling them up. His hands reach out and hold my crossed elbows.

"Jesus, you're freezing. Come here," he says as he pulls me in.

I drop my cigarette in shock. Is he making a move? Or just being kind? Either way, it feels so good that I end up relaxing and sinking my head into his chest. Brad lands his big warm hand on my head and holds me tight. The warm hug reminds me of the ones my mother used to give before Marty came along and stole the show. The thought makes me sad, and before you know it, I'm tearing up.

"Shhhhh shhhhh," Brad hushes as he feels me sob.

What a beautiful man. Why have I never noticed Brad? Like at all. It's weird. It's like he didn't exist before the last few days. I guess I always thought he was just a typical redneck miner. I pull back and smile up at him.

"Thanks for being kind to me, Brad."

"Welcome," he says, taking another drag on his cigarette.

Fuck it. I'm going in. I crane up and kiss his lips. But he pulls away after a second, then pulls away from me entirely.

"We shouldn't," he says. "I mean, I like you, more than I understand, but I don't know. Nobody's ever made me think twice about Sarah. Now—"

"Now what?"

"Nothing. Leave it. We should go to bed."

He takes me by the arm and leads us back inside, where he leaves me standing in the kitchen. He winks as he disappears through the bedroom door."

I race back to my room, flop face down on the bed and cry. My vulnerability from earlier has come flooding back with twice the force. God damn it, why did I put myself out there? He's probably gonna tell Sarah too, and I'll be out on my ass by sun up.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

My bedroom door creeks open, then clicks shut. I roll over in a panic expecting to see Sarah coming for me with a knife. But instead, a large figure is standing there in the dark. By the smell of his cologne, I know it's Brad.

Neither of us speaks. Neither of us dares to move. We just breathe together and wonder what's next.

Brad eventually breaks the deadlock. "Hi."

"Hey. I thought you were going to bed?"

"I probably should've."

Another long silence falls over us. There's an electricity between us, a need, a desire that must be quenched. It's pulling us together like magnets and feels impossible to break.

"Come here," I whisper.

Brad steps forward as I flick the bed sheets back. He slides in next to me and wraps me in another one of his brutally warm hugs. This time, Brad kisses me. I expect him to be rough, but instead, his big tongue is smooth and glides around mine like a ballerina. Same with his hands, they find my ass quickly but treat it respectfully.

We make out for a long while before I get a hankering for more.

"Fuck me rough," I say with a big gulp and slightly scared about what I've just given him permission to do.

Without saying a word, he slides down the bed and pulls off my track pants. His kisses find my feet and work their way up my legs. By the time he gets to my panties, I'm writhing and wet for him. He grabs the thin cotton material and rips it apart at one side, then slides them down my legs as he dives onto my pussy.

Brad is everything Zak is not. He goes straight in, using his whole mouth to lock onto me. He sucks hard and works my clit with his tongue. Then his fingers wander into the action and slide into my vagina.

"Ohhhh my goddddd!" I say way too loud.

Brad thinks so too and quickly clamps my mouth shut with his paw. I tickle his palm with my tongue until it lifts off me. I reach out and kiss his index finger. The same finger then slides past my lips, so I suck it and bite it while he blows and finger fucks me to heaven.

And before you know it, I'm cumming harder and louder than I've ever cum before.

IF YOU ENJOYED PART 4 OF THE SEX TRADE - PLEASE CLICK THE STAR TO LIKE!

PART 5 - "JUICY SHOOT" - AVAILABLE NOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 4.4K 17
**DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18** This story contains BDSM material! It's seriously Rated R for a Reason!!! CHAPTERS ONE AND SIX ARE PRIVATE- PLEASE FOLLOW...
51.9K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...
1.4M 23.6K 69
"Kneel." Sebastian demanded softly. I lowered myself to my knees looking down at their shoes. Sean pet my hair, stroking me. "Tell me kitten, what d...
7.2M 206K 87
Izzy has always struggled with a restless mind. Submission became her haven. But after a life-changing attack, she's left struggling to find her way...