Kaisa Yeh Ishq

By MahiSumedhMudgalkar

This is the continuation of Tere Pyaar Mein Season 1.....kindly read that book first otherwise you won't get... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Character Revision
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilouge

Chapter 27

1.1K 75 60
By MahiSumedhMudgalkar

Ruhi's eyes widen seeing the person who shot Ayesha making her miss her target which was Mahi, but the bullet Rohini fired did hit her arm.

"Dau" Mahi said as Dhruv balanced her and smiled. Shrishti shot Rohini killing her and then drove them to the hospital while Arpit arrested Ranveer.

At hospital Mahi was admited so she can have both proper treatmeant and rest, while the twins where discharged.

Everything started settling down slowly as the country was now free from a very big danger. It was one of the random days and the whole team was sitting in Mahi's room, even Ishwari has came to meet her.

"Mahi mere pass na ek sawal hai" Megha said

"Bolo" She replied

"Bhagke shaadi ka kya kisa hai?"

Mahi laughed as Krish hid his face behind her hair. Once she got over her laughing fit she started narrating the tale of their marriage.

Flashback

Krish and Mahi were sitting at the sunset point looking at the sunset and thinking about the problem in their marriage.

They are officialy engaged but Krish's mother doesn't like her because she is not a "idol" daughter-in-law, talk about annoying.

"Krish..."

"Haan jaan"

"Tumhari aai ne ye kya zidd laga rakhi hai" She said frowing as Krish sighed.

"Unhone to ladki bhi dekhli hai dusri mere liye"

"KYAAAAAAA"

"Haan" Krish said rubbing his ears as Mahi turned his face towards her by grabbing his jaw.

"Kon hai"

"Anjali Khurana naam hai, mene to dekhi bhi nahi hai abhi tak" He said as Mahi left his jaw with a jerk.

"Mena warn kar rahi hoon agar tumhari shaadi kisi se hone ka decision bhi final hua na to....to...to mein pehle tumhari jaan lungi phir us ladki ki" She said turning away.

"Are mene thodi haan ki hai gussa kyun ho rahi ho" He said keeping his head on her shoulder, but she still didn't melt.

"Pata hai kabhi kabhi man karta hai ke bhaag ke shaadi karlun, lekin ye galat hoga" He said as Mahi's frown melted away and she turned to him with a big smile.

"Kya idea diya hai meri jaan" She said kissing his cheek

"Kya?"

"Are dekho tumhari aai taiyaar nahi hai lekin mere maa baba to hain, hum bhaag ke shaadi karlenge aur galat bhi nahi hoga kyunki maa baba bhi honge, simple"

"Aur aai?"

"Are ek baar shaadi ho gayi to unhe bhi mana lenge" She said as Krish looked at her as if she is a alien.

"Tum pagal ho ? mene nahi bhaagne wala" He said and stood up, Mahi also stood up.

"Mr. Vasudev mene puchha nahi bataya hai, agar aaj ko taiyaar nahi mile na to tumhari kasam utha waa lungi tumhe mandap se" She said.

"Jese k...koi...ma..mangega na mujhe kidnap karne ke liye" He said as Mahi gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Dau haina" She said and left.

And as her anger scared him Krish did ran away with her and they got married the next morning which Ishwari got to know about and disliked Mahi even more.

End Of Flashback

Everyone was laughing while Krish's face burned  with a blush.

"Matlab technically idea tera tha" Ishwari said twisting his ears. He freed himself and rubbed his ear as the visiting hours ended.

At night, Krish entered her room, since he is staying the night. Mahi smiled and shifted making some space for him to sit down close to her.

"Kal discharge ho jaaogi jaan" He informed as hmed in reply.

"Sahi time pe ho rahi ho...aai ne Aryan ki shaadi ki taiyaari shuru kardi hai, kal haldi hai dono ki" He added as Mahi smiled at him.

"Sachi...are waah" She said as Krish laughed at her childish behaviour.

"Finally sab thik ho hi gaya" She added

"Mene to pehle hi kaha tha jab tak hum ek saath hain tab tak sab thik hi hoga" He said as Mahi hmed keeping her head on his shoulder as both of them closed their eyes, falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Next is the epilouge....

Radhe Radhe. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.1K 24
Hello everyone! This story is somewhat inspired by the current dynamics between all these people- Siddharth, Jannat, Avneet, Mr. Faisu, Reem, Ashnoor...
370K 8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
56.6K 3.3K 71
What happens when you're betrothed to your family friend's son? What happens when you don't know which of the two brothers you're getting married to...
40.9K 2.8K 35
"Pyaar....pyaar to sab kuchh hai...is duniya mein esa kuchh nahi jo pyaar na kar sake" Mahi rani hai.......business aur underworld ki. Aavyan raja ha...