Head Ogre Heels Over You(Shre...

By xcoconutkookiex

Shrek's past keeps haunting him and he doesn't have anyone to share it with, except for donkey, who loves him... More

Chapter 1. The Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 2. SHRUMP (Ok but the ship name's kinda lit)
Chapter 4. The Heartbrocken Lovers
Chapter 5. Drama b/w cheeto, plastic and shrekus maximus 🥺👊🏻

Chapter 3. The plot thickens

39 6 51
By xcoconutkookiex

/Donald senpai's POV/

I exited his house and went outside to see my driver looking around confused. When he saw me he grew stiffer and nervous. I liked that. I wanted people to fall on my knees and worship me.

"I'm so s-s-sorry for being late sir I tried my best to make it earlier. There was a problem with the tire and we thankfully had a spare tire and the tools in the back so I replaced it." He said nervously.

"Good, very good. You leave, I'll be back after some time. I've got some business to finish." I said.

"Ok sir but you need to come with me, we have more important business."

"YOU SHUT UP I'M THE PRESIDENT NOT YOU. I DECIDE."

"ok sorry s-s-sir." he stuttered.

The door opened and shrek came out still in his hot bikini. He looked shocked seeing my driver..

"Oli? What are you doing here." Shrek asked surprised.

I was astronomically confused at this point. How did my dumb driver know my love, shrek. 

"How do you know each other?" I asked heartbroken.

Shrek looked at me dead in the eye and whispered, 

"He's my ex-boyfriend."

I chocked on my saliva.

___

Will Oli be a hindrance to their new found love? Read to find out.

You better vote and comment 🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 73 19
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
69.7K 1.9K 34
Charlotte coleman a badass who doesn't care about the rules or people becomes friends with a group of guys after she found out the one girl she could...
193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
1.6K 35 25
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it i post funny du stuff even tho im not into du anymore i also post ocs!!!!!!!! because its my book i post whateve...