𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬�...

By strawberry1d

ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary... More

Disclaimer°˖✧✿✧˖°
˖✧✿✧˖°Award Achievement
˖✧✿✧˖°Playlist
Introduction°˖✧✿✧˖°
Character bio°˖✧✿✧˖
Chapter 1- Beijing
Chapter 2- Tsinghua University
Chapter 3-Meeting the fangirls
Chapter 4- Falling into the rabbit hole.
Chapter 5- Panda Express rules
Chapter 6- Starting with the Wings Tour
Chapter 7- The Date...or not date?
Chapter 8- Assignment woes
Chapter 9- OT7 chaos on Korean Air
Chapter 10- Chile
Chapter 11- A friend in need...
Chapter 12 -Sao Paulo, Brazil
Chapter 13 Soulmark troubles
Chapter 14 Meeting Shelby
Chapter 15 Newark,USA
Chapter 16 Good news---bad news
Chapter 17- Signing up
Chapter 18 Bangkok, Thailand
Chapter 19 The 'TRIP'
Chapter 20 Seoul-day
Chapter 21 Jakarta, Indonesia
Chapter 22- Manila, Philippines
Chapter 23 Interning
Chapter 24- Meeting destiny...
Chapter 25- What!!!!
Chapter 26 Coming clean...
Chapter 27 Bonding
Chapter 28-Taekook date
Chapter 29- Ms Bai
Chapter 30- The Fila Campaign
Chapter 31- Behind closed doors...
Chapter 32-Meeting Bangtan
Chapter 33-BangPD our bigTeddy bear
Chapter 34- Meeting the unexpected
Chapter 35- Aftermath
Chapter 36-The Kims from Daegu
Chapter 37-Daegu bliss
Chapter 38-Tears
Chapter 39- What's wrong?
Chapter 40-The Bias
Chapter 41- Yacht
Chapter 42- Fun in the hot tub
Chapter 43- Bed hair
Chapter 44- Mamas'Touch
Chapter 45- Presidents Hill
Chapter 46- Hanging out with a belle
Chapter 47- House by the lake
Chapter 48-Army meltdown
Chapter 49-Hong Kong
Chapter 50- Shock...shock
Chapter 51- Best friend troubles
Chapter 52- Chats
Chapter 53- Somerset
Chapter 54- Home sweet home
Chapter 55- An old...acquintance
Chapter 56-Coming Temptations
Chapter 57- At home with Bangtan
Chapter 58-Dancing with Bangtan
Chapter 59- Mosquito troubles.
Chapter 61-The bet
Chapter 62- A Secret revelation
Chapter 63-The Billboard Awards night
Chapter 64-Shocking aftermath
Chapter 65 - Back to Shanghai
Chapter 66- Sydney,Australia
Chapter 67- Crazy Army
Chapter 68- A dream come true
Chapter 69- Cosmetic campaign
Chapter 70-Quick flight to Sydney
Chapter 71-Sydney woes
Chapter 72-Airport frenzy
Chapter 73- Seniors' Trip
Chapter 74-When love hurts...
Chapter 75- An unwelcome smootch
Chapter 76- Trending frenzy
Chapter 77-Emotional onslaught
Chapter 78 -Painful ghosting
Chapter 79-Broken ties
Chapter 80- Finally...
Chapter 81: The Kims'daughter
Chapter 82- A welcome surprise
Chapter 83: Family time
Chapter 84: From Sweet To Fierce.
Chapter 85: What just happened!
Chapter 86: Bells' Night
Chapter 87: I think I'm pregnant!
Contest (Complete)
Chapter 88: Spy stories

Chapter 60-Las Vegas

1.4K 50 29
By strawberry1d

Feel's like a river's rushing
through my mind
I want to ask you

The atmosphere in the aircraft is exciting yet relaxing. After the crew has done all the formalities, the Bangtan boys were their chaotic selves.

The maknae-line was hogging the flat screen tv to play games.

Jin-Hyung and Samiya sat together in their world. They were smitten with each other, constantly playing with each other's hands and fingers.

Taehyung and Funsize are with Jimin and Jungkook making loud noises with the games they are playing.

Jhope and Yoongi sat together and had relaxing conversations.

"Are you ok, Hyung? "He looks at his Hyungs tired eyes. Yoongi glanced at him and nodded while typing on his notepad some lyric words.

"Yeah, my soul mark is giving me physical stress. Now, it aches randomly, not anymore at night. I got a soul mark attack this morning at 2 am. I don't know how long I will endure it, Hobi...I'm going to be toast." He replied with a tone of sadness in his soft voice.

"Yoongi -Hyung, can't we get hold of your soulmate? Think about what she'll be going through right now. After six months without activation...I don't know, man. You at least love the girl. Just talk to her and sort out your issues...please." He looked at Yoongi with deep concern. He is the only one that knows about Yoongi's secret, but the other Hyungs need to know soon.

"I heard that she is somewhere here in the US. Maybe her presence in this state will soothe my soul mark, not much but at least just the knowledge that's she's here. Oh, gosh, Hobi...I need her even if I have to grovel and humiliate myself to get her forgiveness. I'll do it." Yoongi shook his head, thinking about the pain he caused his "girl."

They were murmuring so that no one can follow their conversation. Hence the noise of the maknae-line.

Sejin and some managers brief them on what to expect when they touched the ground. Then, a fleet of SUVs will await them at the airport. The soulmates will be escorted by a bodyguard and Ms. Cheong then the rest of the stylist and Make-up staff will follow suit.

They will also have their staff lanyards around their necks. You and Samiya are so excited because you'll share a presidential suite with your soulmates. You'll be together and not under constant scrutiny.

You will be booked in first by Ms.Cheong and another female manager. You think it's Samiya's assistant.

He crew-served scrumptious finger dinner because it was already past 10 pm for the band and their management. The boys let them put all their platters on a side table, and they were helping themselves as they feel fit. Taehuyng and Funsize sat together and fed each other treats. The Hyungs shook their heads at the lovebirds.

"Oh, I love the sushi roll with the wrap. Quite decadent," you moan as you savor the taste.

You fed Taelove some olives, and you were giggling at his face. He doesn't like the brand.

"Not too lovely...let me drink some wine to diminish the taste " you grin as he took a sip of his white wine. You don't drink wine, but you tasted it, but it wasn't too bad.

"I don't like the taste of radishes. the treats are quite lovely though" you biting a little on a savory tart

The rest of the boys enjoyed their light late-night dinner. The band and soulmates got very luxurious toiletries bags sponsored by Armani with cute sleepwear. So first, the girls went in and changed in their sleepwear. Then, they did their evening beauty routine and threw their hairs into messy buns.

The boys decided to make the double bed for the girls to sleep in. But Jin wants Samiya next to him in double eats. The rap line sat at the back, working on the lyrics for another Cypher track.

The maknae-line made them comfortable on the bed, playing games.

The management occupied the front section near the cockpit where the restroom is located.

Taehyung sat next to you on the bed, cuddled up, watching the competitive nature of Jungkook and Jimin.

Samiya and Jin sat at a private section, having their conversation.

"Baby, you can sleep if you're tired...let me lay down our seats" Jin looked lovingly at his beautiful soulmate, who looks sleepy.

"Yeah, I thought I could stay up with you, but my body is so exhausted...g'night, baby loves you." She sleepily uttered. Jin smiled and give her a warm kiss on the lips and cover her with the velvet blanket supplied for them.

He stood up and go and sit with Namjoon as he sees how some of the managers are fast asleep. Then, he told the maknae-line ( Jimin and Jungkook ) to switch off the tv and go and rest.

Their make-up and stylist noonas will  be waiting for them when they land and will come and style them before leaving for the arrival terminal.

You and Taehyung were lying in each other's arms. You want to kiss each other so bad but have to restrain yourself even if the proximity you have works in favor of the red-gold string.

Where you lay comfortably in his arms, he whispered sweet nothings in your ears to satisfy the bond. You were giggling softly as he was kissing and biting your ears.

"Oh, my gosh, Taelove...stop it. I don't care if management is here. I'll kiss you senseless in their presence," You whispered back.

Taehyung chuckle is deeply next to your ear. " Let us just lay down flat and cover ourselves, and then you can kiss me senseless." 

He waggles his eyes discreetly. You playfully slap him on his toned chest.

"But...Jimin and Jungkook?" You look at the two bickering maknaes.

"Don't worry about them. The noonas are sleeping ..look, and Sejin is also in slumberland. The hyungs are working...we'll be quiet. Come on, and I'm dying here." He grins, and you both made yourself comfortable and pulled the covers over you. The aircraft lights are off illuminated with downlighting.

When you were safely tugged under the covers, Taehyung didn't waste time by capturing your lips in a slow, sensual kiss. You snaked your arms over his neck and kissed him back, smiling into the kiss as you both explore the warm world of your mouths. Taehyung hormones were in overdrive.

Jimin and Jungkook furrow their brows and look at each other where they were sitting at the end of the bed.

" I told you these two would not last alone in the privacy of their room. But, look, they can't keep their hands off each other," Jimin whispered in Jungkooks direction and grins. Oh their winning will be sweet.

"Why is the red-gold so dangerous? They can only look casually at each other one moment, and the next moment, they are all over each other...I hate this string. Kissing the whole time will be too gross." Jungkook says with a soft disgusted voice. He fears the day when he received his soul mark or lack of it.

Jimin smile," Wait until your hormones are all over the place. Taehyung and I noticed how you and Lisa of Blackpink eyed each other during our last comeback show and your ex-school girlfriend, Nancy of Momoland, still likes you."

Jungkook pulls a face." I liked Nancy a lot, but management stepped in. We only dated for three months; two months before graduation and a month after my graduation. But oh well...I'm okay with that, but Lisa is piping hot just a pity she is from a rival company ."

"Come let us go sleep, I'm tired, and I don't want to wake up in America with puffy eyes as if I'm coming out of a losing boxing match" Jimin stood up, stretching himself out.

Jungkook nods, and both of them get to the single seats next to the double bed where Taehyung and his soulmate occupies.

The aircraft was quiet, with soft snoring barely audible. The aircraft crew is in their compartment. Everybody is sleeping soundly in their respected seat beds.

By morning management was up and washed. You loved to stand up early and by 6 am, you were up. You took your toiletry bags and clothes and go and refreshed yourself quickly. You blushed as you look at yourself in the mirror. Wow, you and Taelove were invigorating your bond by making out for almost two hours. Fortunately, when things overheated a little, everybody was fast asleep by 2 am, even Yoongi-hyung, the resident owl.

How in the world will you and Taehyung keep from temptation if you share a room? You hope Jin and Samiya will be able to help you. You barely survived on Yoongi's yacht. But you trust each other to keep each other sober.

Darn, red-gold string!!!

You greet the management that is awake and quickly woke up your soulmate. My word, Taehyung looked like a model standing up with his bed hair. You giggle at him, trying to open his eyes.

"Morning, baby...the crew is going to serve breakfast soon...go wash up before the herd awakes."

He stretched himself out and smiled lovingly at you. Then, he gave you a quick morning peck on the lips and rushed to the restroom when he sees Jimin awake. He and Jimin are always in the competition who can be first in the restrooms during their flights. 

Nobody wants to be after Jin-Hyung beware if you have a need. Jin-hyung will spitefully let you wait for another five minutes.

The aircraft was buzzing with muffled voices, and everyone can hear greetings from a very loud Jimin and Jin everywhere. Fortunately, the crew had helped set up the chairs and served a light breakfast. Management already booked a brunch at your reserves hotel for the whole crew.

You made sure you have all your belongings. Jhope asked Namjoon a million times to make sure he got everything cause he lost all his earphones and sometimes misplaced his passports.

You land safely at Mc Carren Airport, and in a few moments after landing, the crew was at their post. Ms. Cheong and the female bodyguards of Samiya made sure all your belongings are ready. You and Samiya were the first ones to disembark with your staff lanyard. When you were off the jet, the make-up noonas and stylist came on board to make sure the boys look presentable for the US -media, and paparazzi. At the terminal where management and the bodyguards will escort the band. The airport was filled with the American media and US- Army at the arrival gate.

The boys look snazzy in their designer wear. Taehyung was clothed in a very eclectic way of styling. Jhope opts for short pants. The boys have to pose for various photos for the media. ARMY was beside themselves of excitement. You could hear flashes and shouts from a very hyped-up crowd. 

A fleet of Suv -vehicles were waiting for the band and the rest of the staff.

You and Samiya were escorted after all the formalities at arrivals have been done to a black Suv van. You were so excited to be in the USA for the first time because your parents came with Zhang Wei when he enrolled in an LA university.

You went through a separate terminal to the place where your Suv was waiting.

You could never dream that you'll be living a type of superstar life with your soulmate. You are going on your first trip with the love of your life. Your so blessed to have a loving and kind soulmate. Who loves you for who you are.

Ms. Cheong smile at the two girls," Girls, you know the drill...I'm going to the first book you in at the PALAZZO @THE VENETIAN HOTEL. You will have the first keycard. Yunru, you'll be in charge of one key card, and Management will give the other keycard to Jin-hyung upon reservation confirmation. We want to make sure no one will put two and two together about their soulmates. Jin and Taehyung will share a presidential suite....with you. The whole floor has been a reserve for the band and the management and bodyguards."

"Ok, so what happened meal times? "Samiya asked with furrowed brows.

"Management made sure to book a restaurant section off for the whole crew. No worries, always wear your lynards. The stylist and make-up unnies and two more of the BANGTANBOMB crew will occupy the second floor under your floor. Bang PD gave me this to hand to you. Use it as you please. It's your spending money a few million won, to be exact. Bighit will top it up every time you go on tour with your soulmates." She had each of you a black and platinum credit card with your names on it. You thank her and examine your card with awe.

You have to inform Liu-Mei. You cant' wait to spend it even in Japan with Liu- Mei.

You widen your eyes. Whoa! Bighit made sure you and Samiya are the most spoiled soulmates. So you are even treated better than other agencies debuted idols.

Samiya chuckled, "Aw Bang, PD-nim is such a darling. I must make him a big bowl of biryani when I get back. Thanks, Ms.Cheong."

You enjoyed your relaxing ride to the hotel.

You arrived at the beautiful ITALIAN style 5-star hotel. PALAZZO@theVENETIAN

The foyer was opulent and very luxurious. Ms. Cheong quickly sorts out all the bookings of the second-floor management and unnies. Then, some of them sit and enjoy a relaxing time in the hotels' Executive lounge, waiting for the band and the rest of the crew.

The bodyguard and female manager took you and Samiya to your suite. You both look at each other and smile as your excitement is escalating knowing you'll have ample time with your soulmates, energizing the bond to a higher level.

The most crucial factor for you is that your soulmates will be content and happy.

The Bangtan boys arrived almost an hour later at the hotel after various news agencies wanted a picture of them. The bodyguards and airport crew got their hands complete with the over-excited media. However, the boys were cordial and smile and waved friendly to the US- Army.

The management escorted them to the EXECUTIVE Lounge of the hotel. They saw a lot of beautiful and luxurious 5-star hotels, but this was beautiful. They immediately plopped down, exhausted yet excited to be again on American ground. Still, this time to attend the most prestigious American Awards, the Billboard Music Award, the first for any Korean Band to be nominated in. They felt so humbled by the love their fandom showed them through the social media engagements, supporting them tirelessly in getting them on to the World charts.

Jhope looked at the grand piano with a wide smile," Yoongi and Jin-hyung come  play us quickly one of your favorite music pieces. Yoongs, please go and give us a one-person performance..please."

Yoongi groans," Urg, not now...I'm tired."His head is backward on the sofa.

Jimin pulls him up from the sofa." Common Hyung, you can continue to be tired after you have done... play for us the piano version of I NEED U. It's our favorite. It is only us and the noonas." Yoongi pulls himself away.

Jimin made some adorable kissy faces at his favorite Hyung," Come do it for your Chimmy-baby?"

Yoongi shoves him at the shoulders," Stop with your nonsense, the noonas might think I'm playing for the other team!"

The boys snicker at Jimin, who stood behind Yoongi and made suggestive body movements, and when Yoongi turned around, he was looking so innocent with a big chimmy smile.

Jin smile widely," Yeah, man, Sejin and Hobeom are still sorting out the rooms. So come put us in a very relaxing mode."

Jungkook stood next to the piano, waiting with big, doe eyes for Yoongi to come and play. Their hyung is a genius. Everybody is clapping to encourage Yoongi.

Taehyung and Jimin suddenly picked him up and placed him on the small stool. Yoongi just shook his head, but his love for the maknea-line made him succumb to the temptation.

"Ok, I'll play...but I haven't practiced it...it might sound strange." Yoongi shook his hands out and click his fingers or whatever excises he was doing with his fingers.

"It doesn't matter...entertain us in LAS VEGAS", Jimin holler it out.." Whoo whoo!!!! Suga in the house... let us give it up for Lil' meow meow..!!!." Jhope burst out in laughter, and the stinky eye Yoongi gave an unbothered Jimin.

The boys were so in awe of their Hyungs skills. When he played it, it was like he was playing it for someone special. His whole demeanor looked sad all of a sudden. He couldn't complete the song as the management came in to escort them to the elevators.

Yoongi walked behind the group with a solemn expression on his face. He suddenly feels like breaking down and can't wait to get to his room so that he could be alone with his pain and longing for his soulmate.

The elevator area was around the reservation desks. The boys were bickering and teasing one another. Jhope was secretly patting Yoongi-hyung on the back, indicating that he is there for him.

They walked up to their hallway. Sejin gave Jin-hyung the keycard to their suite. He and Taehyung will share. The other Hyungs and Maknaes look discreet at each other, reminding themselves about the bet. They are sure Taehyung and little Tigress will succumb to the intimacy ritual. Jimin told Namjoon discreetly that Taehyung and Little Tigress were bustling last night. Namjoon was shaking his hand and already wants his share of the winnings.

Jhope and Jimin were snickering loudly went they reach the hallway of their rooms. They hope Jin-Hyung will play the game, but Jin-Hyung will turn against them, so their hope is on Samiya to inform them every step of the way.

This is the beginning of Survivor Vegas... it's who will outlast or who will be outplayed.

Jin and Taehyung were pleasantly surprised at the spacious lounge of their suite.

Their soulmates were lounging on the sofas drinking sodas from the honesty bar. Laughing and just having girl talk.

When they sense their soulmate, they immediately jumped up and ran into the arms of their soulmates.

"Whoa, this place is so cool. Did you choose our room, baby?' Jin looked around with wide eyes. Samiya smirks back at you, and you frown at her naughty smile. But, then, she takes her soulmate's hands and looks at the two of you..." Erm, please excuse us...don't disturb us for the next two hours..." Jin smile like a Cheshire cat, from ear to ear.

You look flabbergasted to Samiya's blatant display of her seduction techniques. But, on the other hand, Jin looked dazed.

"OMG Samiya ...gross you two... my girl and the maknae-line will go explore the amenities of the hotel. Please keep it down...please, we are not in the BANGTAN mansion." Taehyun scolds them. Jin was grinning and kiss Samiya full on the lips.

You were grinning at your soulmate's face. Especially the fact that you two had to retrain yourself. It seems that Samiya and Jin-Hyung are on to something, by being over loved -up in front of you. What's with that? Taehyung wasn't impressed.

"Come, let's check out our suite," you took his hand laughingly, dragging him to your room.

The room looks so inviting. A luxurious color tone in neutrals, browns, and maroons. Taehyung placed his travel bag next to you and opened the window to inhale some of the fresh air. Then, he turned around and looked at you with an undefined expression on his face.

You inhale sharply when he came and stood right in front of you. The proximity of your bodies made your head spin and your heart race. You can never get used to the intensity of Taeloves beautiful eyes. You can just get lost in them.

He took your hands and caress your knuckles next to his lips," Darling, are you ok with us sharing a room for almost four days. It will be very tough for ...us...especially me... I...I don't know if I will be able to..." He furrows his eyebrows in concentration, and you know the struggle.

You look at his troubled eyes, and you smile," Taelove, let's not be too concerned about that...I love you so much, and if we..." you inhaled deeply. But, oh, gosh, thinking about it makes your heart race.

"I don't want us to get into trouble..I.Love you with all my heart...and if anything must happen...we'll be in it together, ok." he hugged you close to his chest. You snaked your arms.

"Ok, " You smile up in his eyes. " Call the maknae's and tell them we're going to check out the hotel. Also, get Ms. Cheong and a bodyguard to come with us. None must see me alone with you guys. US Army is everywhere, and II needs a cold cocktail now...do you want me to help you unpack?"

Taehyung grins," Thanks, darling...I'll call them quickly. I think Kookie will like to check out the gyms and Jimin the waitresses." You snort and get to your bags.

"Do you want to wear anything else, shorts and a t-shirt maybe?" You look at him.

"I love how you take care of me...can I marry you already..?" You snort...

The hotel has a big pool for the general guest and a private heated pool for the VIP guest.

The maknae-line was so excited to explore. You and Ms. Cheong were walking behind the boys who were pushing each other around. You just shook your head at the chaotic trio. You love the private pool. There you can be relaxed in the lounges or had a friendly conversation in small separate spaces drinking cocktails. You and Ms. Cheong sat down on the sofas, and the bodyguards looked around the place, standing very near the boys. 

A very giddy waitress came and took your cocktail orders. She couldn't take her eyes from the handsome maknaes; you and Ms. Cheong just smirk. You all ordered refreshing cocktails while the boys walked around the pool area taking selcas of each other. 

"Hey, Ms. Cheong and Ms. Lee...want to take a refreshing swim!!!" Jimin shouts from the others side.

You chuckle and shout back," The baby maknae... said he like a swim!"

"Ok, I'll help him refresh." and with a smug look, Jimin pushed an unexpected Jungkook into the pool. 

A/N: Hi superstar readers, I hope you love the chapter. A big shout out to all of you who encourage me so well with your loyal reading, voting, sweet commenting, and the following of my account.

To all the new accounts, thank you for giving "Sweet night" a chance to smile. It has reached 33K reads.

A shout out to our new reader @EarthAngel17  AkaashisANGEL for your cute comments . I hope you enjoy the "Soulmate series."

Question:  Do you think Taehyung and Yunru will show the rest of the band that they can behave? YES/NO?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2.4K 44
❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...
756K 30.3K 40
I felt my lungs suddenly stop and a coldness brush onto my face, I gasped loudly clutching onto my chest. Dropping down onto my knees trying to grasp...
126K 3.9K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
330K 29.1K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...