Five big shots kneel in front...

By secretyooo

25 years ago, Gu Yuan who had a terminal disease was found to possess one kind of kind rare powerful gene. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author note
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 62

5.5K 245 1
By secretyooo

It not that Gu Yuan never join a crew for filming before. She joined the crew twenty-five years ago. But it did not work out after a few shots. She always fainted and had to go to the doctor. At last, she didn't get out of the hospital.

    It was lucky and rare for her to have the opportunity to join the crew again.

    In the past two decades, the world has changed a lot. Various equipment in the crew was different from before due to the technology has changed. Those photography equipment and small aeroplanes are all she has never seen before, but the clapperboard is the same as before.

    She came earlier, and Nie Yu personally sent her to the company himself.

    When Nie Yu left, she also specifically told him that she wants to treat herself as a sophomore rookie to enter the entertainment circle, so don't think about using his power to open the way for her.

    Nie Yu seemed to be listening, touched his nose and looked at the scene outside: "Of course I won't."

    Gu Yuan always felt that her son had something to hide from her, but when she first joined the crew, there were too many new things to handle, and she didn't even bother to think about these things.

    Luo Juntian also came early in the morning and told her a lot of things. He advises her to buy milk tea for the crew at noon, even the most common field workers. Things can go smoothly if they have a good relationship with others. After hearing it, Gu Yuan felt deeply moved and repeatedly said yes.

On this day, Gu Yuan's play was a scene in which the heroine entered the court from a mountain village. The scene was relatively large and involved other girls, including Lin Lu and several other well-known actresses.

    The actresses are somewhat unconvinced with Gu Yuan. After all, they can be regarded as an actress with a certain amount of fans. As a result, they are now acting with a newcomer who is not well-known. Who can convince them?

    Gu Yuan understands their thoughts, and there is nothing to say at the moment. She tries her best to do her own thing and incorporates her feelings about filming into the play.

    Thanks to Luo Juntian's help in recent days, she has a good grasp of this role. After a few scenes, the demanding Ning Sanyue didn't even call the card.

    Several other female partners watched with cold eyes, and the disdain  in their eyes slowly faded.

Although this little girl was young, once the filming start, she was completely transformed into a person in the play. Her eyes and lines fully interpret the anxiety and anticipation of Xuan Ji, who has just entered the court.

    After one day's filming, Gu Yuan could feel that the people around her had changed a lot. Ning Sanyue also appreciated the look in his own eyes. She feels that she has performed well, and she feels very comfortable at the moment.

    At this time, it was dark, and there was no scene tonight. Director Ning Sanyue came over and said a few words to Gu Yuan and left. The crew was also packing up. At this time, the producer came over and started shouting and waiting to go together for dinner. He said that today is the first day of shooting and they should celebrate it and have fun together. He also emphasized: "Director Wang is also going."

    Director Wang is the deputy director of "The Legend of Xuan Ji". Some said that he was a relative of the CEO of Xingying Entertainment. He is a powerful person and has access to all.

    Many female celebrities play concubine in the drama, who is pretentious. They didn't plan to go, but they all agreed upon hearing the producer words.

Gu Yuan didn't have much interest in eating, but after thinking about it and considering she just entered the crew, she agrees to go with them.

  After a while, a group of people passed by. There were several famous actresses including Lin Lu, as well as eighteen-line small supporting roles. In addition, there were several group performances, all of which looked pretty.

    When they were eating, it was okay at the beginning. After three drinks, the atmosphere was not quite right. The red-faced and bald-headed director Wang began to yell at several female stars to start drinking, saying that whoever drank would have more extra shot in the drama tomorrow.

    Of course, this is a joke. But some people take it seriously and drink when they pick up the wine.

    Director Wang was satisfied with this. He shouted more vigorously and asked a few female group actors to stand up and dance. In the end, there was a commotion to drink a cup of wine.

    Gu Yuan sat there in a daze, motionless.

Director Wang pointed at Gu Yuan with a greasy finger and said drunkenly: "Little girl, you are too young, you do not understand. Look, you have to learn a little bit, you know? Come on, come to big brother. I will teach you. Otherwise, you won't be able to act in a big scene in the future. Others will see you as stupid. This opportunity will slip through the fingers!"

    In the end, because he was so drunk, he just slurred his last words.

    Gu Yuan shook her head and waved her hand: "No, no, I don't need to learn it. What I need to learn is acting."

    In fact, in her time, there were such things happen. But they were rare, and it was not her.

    Unexpectedly, after twenty-five years, this kind of thing was common?

    Gu Yuan sighed again, she feels that the world is getting worse, and the atmosphere in the entertainment industry is too bad!

    The producer listened to Guan and suddenly lowered his face: "Hey, why are you so insane?"

An actor who played the emperor next to her also said: "Director Wang is willing to teach you. This is your chance to learn from him. You played the leading role, and Director Ning valued you, but you can not just shoot this role for your entire life. Where are you now is still far away!"

    Gu Yuan looked at the actor, Cheng and the director Wang in surprise. Is he trying to rule her out?

    In doubt, she raised her head but saw a few female group actors wearing suspenders and twisting hips amidst the applause of the producer. Hearing the noise at Gu Yuan place, they all looked over. Some are inevitably gloating. Some people even laughed mockingly: "Gu Yuan, come over and dance too!"

    They are only female actors there. They act as supporting actors without even a single line, but Gu Yuan is the female lead who act together with Luo Juntian.

    What about the heroine? She still has to accompany Director Wang since she still below him in position.

There are few people besides Director Wang, and a few of them are pouring wildly into a wine glass. One of them is Lin Lu. After Lin Lu drinks a large glass of wine, she was a little unsteady. Hearing the noise, she looked back.

    The charming curly hair was a little messy and scattered beside her white cheeks. Lin Lu looked at Gu Yuan with complex eyes.

    Is it the same gloating as those female group actors, or just contemptuous? Or is it a trace of sympathy?

    Gu Yuan couldn't understand that kind of feeling.

    She slammed up and said straightforwardly: "Director Wang, thank you for your willingness to teach me, but it's late. I should go back. If I delay any more than this, my family will worry about me. If I have another chance, I will listen to your teaching again."

    Director Wang was surprised to see her like that. He didn't get angry but smiled widely: "Oh, this little girl is interesting!"

    The men next to Director Wang also looked at them. The look was full of lust for the woman. They couldn't help but laugh: "Director Wang didn't tell you to go, how can you go back?"

    Gu Yuan felt even more wrong, what kind of trash and wretched man is this?

Gu Yuan was too lazy to say anything at the moment, so she walks to the door. Who knew that after two steps, she was stopped by the producer: "You can go, after you drink this glass of wine since you are here. If you don't drink, it will be bad for me?"

    Gu Yuan was taken aback. She can't leave without drinking?

    Several men looked at her with a wicked smile.

    Gu Yuan looked at the wine on the wine table. It was a large glass with dark red liquid. After drinking this glass of wine, what will happen to her?

Can she still walk?

    She took the phone out of her pocket calmly, wanted to call her son.

    Who knew that before she can take her phone out, she heard a voice saying: "Director Wang, what's wrong?"

    A soft and pleasant voice. When this voice rang, the noise in the box seemed to quiet down.

It was Luo Juntian.

    Luo Juntian wore a black windbreaker, with a straight collar half-covering his perfect chin, and a pair of sunglasses. He looked like a handsome male star from an early Hong Kong movie.

    The people in the box were a little surprised, and some even whispered.

    Gu Yuan breathed a sigh of relief.

    She doesn't want to call her son as a last resort. If her two sons come forward, they can easily solve this situation. However, if this is the case, it is estimated that her two sons will hire eight bodyguards to follow anytime and anywhere. She wants to break the world on her own in the entertainment industry. If that happens, she afraid that her dream will be just a dream. Everyone will know that she is the mother of the prince of the entertainment industry!

As soon as Director Wang saw Luo Juntian coming, his expression immediately changed. The superiority of relying on the old and selling the young just disappeared. He got up, smiled and said: "Oh, why did Teacher Luo come here?"

    Luo Juntian took off his sunglasses with a smile on his face, but the smile never reached his eyes: "I heard that Ms Gu had a play today. I wanted to come over and see how she was acting. Who knew that you guys went out together. I heard that you have dinner in the evening, so I want to join in the fun."

    When Gu Yuan saw this, she immediately looked at Luo Juntian for help and then said: "Mr Luo, I'm a little uncomfortable. Can I go back first?"

    Luo Juntian raised his eyebrows: "Really? Uncomfortable? Then I will send you back."

    That was what Gu Yuan waited for and nodded quickly: "Thank you, Teacher Luo!"

As soon as these words came out, some actresses and actors next to him were a little surprised. You need to know who Luo Juntian is. Luo Juntian became a phenomenon-level idol in the entertainment industry when he was a teenager. Later, he transformed into a powerful actor. Such people have traffic, strength and fans, and never need to care about these dinners.

    But now Luo Juntian appeared. Not only did he appear, but he also comes to take Gu Yuan away.

What is the origin of this newcomer Gu Yuan? What on earth is it that made Luo Juntian ask for her?

    Director Wang complexion was not so good. He narrowed his eyes and smiled: "Mr Luo, why don't you sit down first?"

    Luo Juntian glanced at him lightly: "Ms Gu is uncomfortable. I will send her back first. If we have time, we will talk slowly."

    Director Wang was naturally very dissatisfied. Although Luo Juntian is the top traffic in the entertainment industry, since he is cooperating with Xingying Entertainment now, does he have to embarrass himself? Every dinner has rules. Luo Juntian come over and take people directly from the dinner without saying a word?

Director Wang shook his head.

    Luo Juntian didn't care about those things. He said that he was leaving, and he was about to leave with Gu Yuan.

    Gu Yuan looked back and looked in the direction of Lin Lu.

    Lin Lu was also looking at herself and Luo Juntian at this time.

    Under the dim light, Gu Yuan saw that in those eyes were longing and envy, as well as the despair of self-defeating.

    Although it was very light, Gu Yuan saw it.

    Gu Yuan hesitated slightly.

    She is not an overly kind person. At this time, she would be grateful to Luo Juntian for showing up to take care of her, and she shouldn't say anything more.

    However, from the initial contempt and the expression that seemed to be expected of everything, to the faint trace of desire and envy that appeared in the bottom of his eyes, Gu Yuan could not bear it.

To be chivalrous, you need qualifications.

    Gu Yuan does not have this qualification, but her two sons do. If she is forced to have no retreat, she just needs to tell her son!

    So Gu Yuan held her head and said uncomfortably: "Teacher Luo, I am very uncomfortable. Lin Lu mentioned before that she has medicine that can make me feel better after taking it. Can Lin Lu accompany me to get the medicine? "

    Luo Juntian raised his eyebrows and glanced at Lin Lu next to Director Wang.

    Lin Lu was also stunned when she heard this. What kind of medicine, she and Gu Yuan are not familiar with each other. The only contact is during the makeup incident. She deliberately makes Gu Yuan upset. How would she know that Gu Yuan was going to be unconfortable? What medicine?

Gu Yuan deliberately said in surprise: "Did you say that your medicine is useful in the morning, and you said you want to give it to me? Did you forget to get it for me today?"

    There was even a hint of blame in the tone.

    Lin Lu suddenly understood and quickly nodded: "I remember you said that. I put it in the car. If you want, I will accompany you to get it."

    Luo Juntian smiled: "If that's the case, please trouble Ms Lin."

    While speaking, he says goodbye to Director Wang again and left with Gu Yuan and Lin Lu.

    After stepping out of the box, Gu Yuan said to Lin Lu: "I hope it doesn't bother you."

She brought Lin Lu out, which was considered a momentary impulse. She was moved by the emotions vaguely flashing under Lin Lu's eyes at that moment, but people's emotions are emotions, and no one knows what decisions people have to make.

    Maybe she brought out Lin Lu, and Lin Lu complained that she had delayed her "motivated."

    Lin Lu looked at Gu Yuan, biting her lips tightly, without saying a word.

    Gu Yuan: "Lin Lu?"

    The surrounding environment is chaotic, neon lights are flashing, and there are drunk people. The stars in the sky are out of reach.

    Looking at it from Gu Yuan's perspective, the dim street lamp diffused into Lin Lu's eyes, and she saw that those eyes were full of moisture.

    Gu Yuan: "Eh, what's the matter with you? You want to go back, or else you--"

    Lin Lu suddenly said, "Thank you."

    Gu Yuan: "Huh? Are you okay? Are you uncomfortable?"

    Lin Lu's voice was sincere, with a hint of hoarseness: "Thank you, Gu Yuan. I don't like the dinner tonight. Thank you for taking me away."

    After speaking, she looked at Luo Juntian next to her: "Thank you, Teacher Luo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...