𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐇�...

By chickennuggetgremlin

Heir to the (L/n) family (Y/n) life was very strict. He/She didn't have much time to go out into the world an... More

Season 1 慰カ王
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】

【Chapter 13】

3.9K 116 87
By chickennuggetgremlin

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥. ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Master, you have a playdate with your fiancee, Mr. Haninozuka, in 20 minutes. Would you like for me to inform the maids to prepare your things?" The gentle voice of my Nanny informed me, her eyes looking down at the floor.

"Please, do tell them." I answered her. "Of course, Master (Y/n)." Nanny Hanan stated and bowed before leaving. Hearing the doors close I let out a sigh and looked out the window. "Rain rain, go away, come again another day..." I whispered to myself, already feeling tears going down my cheeks. 

'Did I make a good decision? I annulled my engagement with Toru-Kun out of anger and jealousy, and for what? Just because he fell in love with someone else? Well, I guess that does make sense, but I still can't shake off my feeling of love for him. Maybe he fell in love with her because I barely paid much attention to him, I mean, I was always flirting with other people, even a small kiss or two, but he always knew that it meant nothing to me, he even told me!' I thought to myself, the tears already starting to slow down.

I groaned as I rested my head on the sofa and laid down. 'I think it was for the best. Both he and I knew that I would go and have an affair with someone once we get married. Besides, it's been two days after that day, I should already be over him like all my other secret relationships. I guess I wasn't exactly the best fiancee, but it's not like I can help it.' 

"Master!" Flinching, I sprung up from the sofa and glanced over towards the figure that was glued to the large door, a nervous expression on the young maid's face. I smirked and turned my whole body towards her. "Yes, darling?" I purred, my eyes getting a little wet. I saw the maid gulp as she shyly looked down at the floor, a small blush tainting her pale cheeks. 

"Y-Your things are prepared, master, so if you excuse me." The young maid informed me as she slowly closed the door behind her. I frowned, "Well, that one was boring." I got up from the sofa and walked over towards the door and opened it. Walking out of the room I walked down the marble floor hallway as I took a left turn and walked towards my bedroom door. 

I saw two maids holding the handles as they bowed their heads and opened the door. Walking inside the familiar room I saw maids freeze and turn towards me, their eyes never making contact with my own. 

"Master (Y/n), everything is prepared for the day and night. I hope you have a pleasant playdate." Nanny Hanan informed me, her eyes looking at me worriedly. I nodded my head and walked out of the room as the maids soon following my steps with my two suitcases.

Nothing but silence filled the air as we walked down the spiral staircase and into the white-painted foyer. Glancing behind me I saw Nanny Hanan wave away the other maids and look towards me as I saw a full view of her worried face. 

"Come here." Nanny Hanan cooed, opening her arms wide for me. I felt my throat clench as it became a bit hot. Hearing a sob come from my mouth I quickly ran towards my Nanny as her arms wrapped around my body tightly. 

"There, there, everything is going to be okay..." Nanny Hanan whispered in my ear and kissed my head as she began to smooth out my hair. I began to cry even more as more tears streamed down my cheeks, I could not see anymore, and it was getting a bit harder to breathe. 

"Is everything really going to be okay, Nanny Hanan? I lost the one person that ever loved me so much, and replaced him with someone who I just consider a toy. I don't think everything is going to be just okay anymore." I sobbed out as I felt her grasp become tighter. 

"Everything will be okay, you'll see. As long as you know how to love, everything is going to be okay." Nanny Hanan softly told me. Lifting my head towards her I quickly buried my face on her collar bone as I began to cry more, and she began to soothe me more, too. 

"My darling, you are you. You may be a (L/n) by blood, but who you are completely depends on you." Nanny Hanan stated as she lifted my head higher and kissed my nose. 

"Thank you." I whispered to her as I finally began to calm down. 

[̲̅-][̲̅-][̲̅-][̲̅-]

"You have such a wonderful child, Mrs. (L/n)." My teacher told my mother. My mother nodded her head and grinned. "I know! (Y/n) never disappoints, don't you?" My mother asked me while fanning herself with her peacock feathered fan. 

I nodded, "Something so low as a disappointment? I can not." I stated, my eyes cold. My teacher nodded his head awkwardly as he bid his goodbye and left. 

"He's such a pest, isn't he?" My mother asked me, disgust evident in her tone. "Yes, mother." I confirmed, my posture is still straight. "Commoners like him don't deserve a moment of our time, you got that? Only if we need them, of course. Though, once we don't we get rid of them." My mother scoffed as she beckoned me towards her. 

"We are too high up for them to ever reach us, far, far too high." My mother whispered. Walking towards her my mother began to caress my chin as she smiled. "I and you are too high up for them, aren't we, my little flower?" My mother cooed as she gently pushed me onto her lap.

I nodded my head as I looked forward and saw a little butterfly land on a fully grown sunflower, only for it to be killed by my mother's maid. 

"People lower than us wish to get a taste of our lives, of our fortune, so they try, but our family will not tolerate useless people like them, and so, we get rid of them. Don't we, my flower?" My mother asked me as both she and I stared at the dead butterfly that the maid was going to light up in a fire. 

"Yes, mother." I agreed with her, that was the only thing I could do. My mother smiled and patted my head some more before getting up and walking out of the garden and into the mansion hallways. Though, before she could enter the hallway she turned towards me and glared. 

"Never forget that you're a (L/n), and as a (L/n), you must never fail us. Become the perfect (L/n), my flower." My mother stated and turned away and walked back inside the mansion walls. 

"Yes, mother."

So, I was just a puppet for my family to use, and I was fine with that. I was taught to be fine with that. From this is where I started to use people, they were toys, and so why should I care for what they felt?

"Oh, (Y/n), I love you so much!" A little girl with blond pigtails exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around me and giggled. I smiled, "I love you too, Marionette." I told her which made a big blush form, and she smiled widely. 

"I think we should break up." I stated as I stared at her dead in the eyes. Big drops of tears began to fall from her cheeks and onto her red-colored dress, a small smile on her face.

"What, but, why? I thought we were perfect for each other! You said so yourself!" Marionette yelled at me as she began to take small footsteps towards me. I shook my head and looked at her. 

"Outdated information. You're soo boring, besides, I found someone better than you." I stated as a girl with red eyes and black hair walked toward me and clung to me tightly. 

"Hello, I'm Summer!" Summer cheerfully greeted her as she reached out her hand towards her. Marionette scowled as she went to go and punch her, but failed. I pulled Summer closer to me as I turned away from Marionette and walked away. 

"Did you see what she tried to do to me! That bitch tried to kill me!" Summer proclaimed dramatically. I sighed and rolled my eyes before paying attention to her. "Yes, I saw that, and don't worry, I'm here." I stated as I felt her grasp on my shirt become tighter. 

"I know, and that's why I love you soo much!" Summer happily said as she kissed my cheek and leaned down towards me as we walked down the hallway.

Glancing down at her I saw a blush form on her cheeks as a gentle smile bloomed on her lips. 

What disgusting filth.

[̲̅-][̲̅-][̲̅-][̲̅-]

"Goodbye, Nanny Hanan." I waved goodbye as the mansion soon was away from my view. Leaning down on the car seat I looked towards my left and saw Bunny-Kun smiling up at me with a happy expression. 

"Sheep-sama!" Bunny-Kun exclaimed as he jumped up to me and hugged me tightly around my neck. I sighed as I quickly smiled over at the excited male. "Hello, Bunny-Kun. How did you sleep?" I asked him. Just last night Bunny-Kun called me and began to tell me how he could not sleep at all, so we talked for three hours. It was four in the morning and I was never really known to be a morning person. 

"Oh, I slept great! In fact, I actually got a present for you!" Bunny-Kun stated as he detached himself from me and went to the car seat that was in the very end and pulled out a small box from a black bag. 

"Here, this is your engagement ring. Cause', you know, I can't let people think that you're not already taken!" Bunny-Kun explained to me as he grasped my left hand and slipped on the diamond-encrusted ring. 

"Not to sound rude, but do you think that maybe I can take it off sometimes? I don't really like how much it could bother me whenever I'm doing my normal activities." I lied to him as I put on the most apologetic smile that I had. 

Bunny-Kun smiled at me as his eyes become a bit darker. "Sheep-sama, you can not. I know that you never wished for an engagement ring for that other... person just because it could largely interfere with your little playtime, that's why I gave one to you." Bunny-Kun explained making me feel a bit weirded out.

"Doesn't it look super duper pretty, Sheep-sama?" Bunny-Kun questioned me as he looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes. I internally groaned as I was able to make a smile appear. "It truly is, Bunny-Kun." I answered him as I kissed my ring finger, which, unfortunately for me had Bunny-Kun's finger still on top of it. 

Bunny-Kun quickly blushed a deep shade of red as he shyly looked away from me. "W-Wow... you always did this, but now..." Bunny-Kun whispered. Facing me again he gulped and looked up at me with shy eyes. 

"Do you think... do you think we can kiss again?" Bunny-Kun asked me, his voice nervous. I stared at him for a while before smiling and nodding my head. "Sure, whatever you want." I answered him as I leaned my head down. 

Without a second being wasted Bunny-Kun quickly placed his lips onto mine as he made a small rhythm for us to get accustomed to. 

This was our love, our forever love. 

Mom, I wish you were here to get Bunny-Kun off from me and tell me of how much he was just a low-life commoner. 

I really don't want this, at first toying with people was just a way to cope with everything, but now it has become a curse. 

I don't want this anymore, not when I no longer have Toru-Kun in my life. 

Oh shit, what have I done? I got rid of the only person that I ever cared about for someone who is a weird boy lolita. 

I'm lower than a commoner, I am dirt.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 22.8K 57
Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once she enters the high school Haruhi takes he...
267K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
2.1M 58.1K 66
I'm haruhi's sister, Aika, I am one year older and ever since our mother died it had been hard, but haruhi and me have been trying, especially for ar...
204K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...