They fell in love in October

By livvi_weasley

Keyon West is a very outgoing person. Her best friend, Cedric is always next to her. They are inseparable. Th... More

-KEYON WEST-
CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER TWO

7 1 0
By livvi_weasley

Dinner ended and it was time for Cedric to give Keyon a tour around the castle. He was showing her the quidditch field because he already showed her everything and this was the last stop.

"Tell me about you! Would you?"
Cedric asked.

Keyon said, "I have two mums, I call my mum Nova mum and my other mum Kait mama. I was born and raised in Albany, New York. My favorite color is blue. I love painting and reading. I'm very athletic. I'm the captain of..well was the captain of my basketball team. And in my free time I ride my skateboard."

Cedric smiled and said, "that's really interesting! I am the captain of the hufflepuff quidditch team and you Have TO JOIN PLEASE!!"

"Calm down pretty boy and fine I'll think about joining. Now back to you!" Keyon said as she roughly ruffled his dark brown hair.

"Ok, my favorite color is green. I love to run in flower field sometimes at night. Watching the stars is my favorite. And I love sunflowers!"
Cedric exclaimed.

Then they both took a seat on the bleachers and then Cedric said, "so about earlier, you said you didn't like men like that. So are you le-"

Keyon stopped him. "yes-.. and please don't tell anyone because you're the only one that knows. and you're ok with that right?"

Cedric nodded. He hugged her and said, "I know I've know you for only 3 hours now, but, you are the nicest friend and the coolest friend I have ever had! And I 1000% support you!"

"Thanks..that means a lot"

Cedric pulled away, "I'm glad"

The next morning is was breakfast time and Cedric and Keyon were walking into the great hall going to their Hufflepuff table.

Keyon was nervous from all the attention so her grip on her skateboard in her right hand is tightened.

Hermione had her gaze stuck on Keyon as she walked by the Gryffindor table and Keyon noticed so she winked at her.

Hermione blushed and she leaned close to Harry and Ron, "did you see that? She winked at me!"
"So?" They both asked.

Harry then said, "say Ron, I think Mione here has a little crush" Ron then said, "ooo" Hermione elbowed them both in the ribs sharply.

Cedric and Keyon laughed once they sat at their table because they saw Hermione elbow Ron and Harry.

Keyon was still looking at the three of them and she asked, "so who are those three?"
Cedric took a drink of his pumpkin juice and said, "the one with glasses is the famous Hary Potter well "tHe chOsEn oNe" buts he's stupid hot. The red head is Ronald Weasley but he goes by Ron and he has loads of brothers and one sister.But, NEVER underestimate the Weasley's they are very powerful and loving. The girl is Hermione Granger, she is the smartest out of all the 4th years. She may be muggleborn but she's one hell of a student!"

Keyon played with the toothpick between her teeth then said, "Hermione is adorable" Keyon kept her eye contact with Hermione sharp.

Cedric scoffed and smiled. "D'you want me to introduce you?"

"Yes" Cedric stood up and grabbed her arm giggling. "No No No. Cedric I was joking!!!!" He scoffed, "TO LATE!"

They walked towards the Gryffindor table with Keyon still trying to turn back and cursing out Cedric but when they arrived Keyon put a smile on and Cedric said, "Guys, you already know who this is but you need a proper greeting". 

He then pushed Keyon closer and she flipped him off quickly then sat next to Ron.
She shook their hands introducing herself but Hermione got up and left quickly.

"Did I do something wrong?"
She asked them.

"No. She just is going to the library" Ron said even though him and Harry knew she was just nervous to talk to her.

"Alright we'll gotta go" she said as she got up and headed to the halls with Cedric.

"Let's see your schedule because I have class in 10 minutes and I can show you were to go."  Said Cedric.

Keyon took out her schedule from her black leathered bag and gave it to Cedric. "not bad schedule, but, snape can be a real dick. Look here, you have your first class with Hermione..and third...and that's all"  then Cedric laughed at himself along with Keyon.

"What ever dude just walk me to my class, I have it in 5 so you better hurry!"
Keyon said as she took her schedule back and put it in her organized bag.

Cedric had his eyebrows furrowed. "Dude?" Keyon sighed, "we call people dude in the muggle world. It's just a nickname don't be pressed."

"Pressed?" Cedric said. "Listen I'll teach you my language later but let's just please get me to class" she said as she put her skateboard down and took a quick lap.

Cedric rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed Keyon's hand. "Dude, I could've broke an ankle you don't do that if I'm on my skateboard!"

"Damn. Sorry"

They stopped in front of a brown door and Cedric said, "this is Charms class, you'll have flitwick. He's nice and all but a bit pushy!"
Then he opened the door and Keyon walked in.

Flitwick had a cheeky smile on his face, "ahh, Miss. West, good morning and you can have a seat next to Miss. Granger back there!"

Keyon nodded and walked to the back of the class room and sat in the chair next to Hermione with her skateboard propped up against her desk.

Flitwick spoke, "now, we will be getting with our partners, your partner is who you are sitting next to and you will be doing an assignment. You will both work on an essay about the different charms and I expect the essay to be on my desk done by Friday! So you have 5 full days to work on it!- get started now please!"

Keyon turned her chair fully towards Hermione and put out a fist, "I'm Keyon West"

"I know"

Hermione looked at Keyon and because Hermione lived in the muggle world for half her life she knew Keyon was about to fist-bump.

Her fist touched Keyon's and she said, "I'm Hermione. Hermione Granger."

"I know"

The class was also assigned to take notes on a charms book for homework.

Before they left the class Keyon asked Hermione, "did you leave earlier because I was bothering you?"

"No, not at all I just...uh- had to go to the library"

What seemed like an eternity later, the school day finished and now, now it was time for the billions of homework assignments.

Her and Hermione walked out of class and headed for the next.
They didn't share a class until the class after the next so Keyon said, "see ya Granger" then put her skateboard down and glided down the stone cold hall to her next class.

When she got to Mcgonagall's class she had already slowed her speed to she stopped fully and got off, picked her skateboard up and did a solute sign and said, "Ms. Mcgonagall were would I be able to take a seat?"

Mcgonagall turned around and looked at the seats in her classroom and she said, "hmmmm, let's see. Oh. You can take a seat next to Neville Longbottom." As she pointed towards the desk in the 3rd row.

Keyon nodded and took a seat next to him as she propped her skateboard on the side of her desk once again.

"I'm Neville, great to meet you!" Said the rose cheeked boy.
Keyon smiled in returned and said, "I'm Keyon and it's also wonderful to meet you"

Neville had a book laid beside him that had the title, "rare plants and their destiny"

Keyon's eyes widened and she picked up the book and  said, "I've read this book so many times and I love it so much!"

Neville got all excited, "y-you also like plants?"

"Are you kidding me? I love them. My room back at home is loaded with them and I named them too!"

"i should name mine.. well I don't know if I won't to because I don't want to end up forgetting their name!" Neville explained as his hands helped deepen the conversation  (he is a hand talker💛)

Mcgonagall was watching them bond from afar and she tilted her head smiling because it was rare to see someone be kind to him.

She didn't want to even start class yet because they were talking and she would feel guilty. "What has gotten into me?" Mcgonagall whispered to herself.

She shrugged and said, "I am feeling Generous today, you have no school work for today or homework in fact you can leave class if you'd like"

There was cheering and clapping and students leaving the class...but, Neville and Keyon stayed a bit.

After a little more talking they gathered their things and were still talking in the process.

Keyon grabbed her skateboard and they were heading for the door when Mcgonagall said, "Ms. West, may I have a moment with you?"

She turned to Neville and said, "I'll be right out!" Then walked towards her desk.

"Yeah, what's up?"

Mcgonagall began speaking, "I dismissed class because you and Neville were so happy and no one has been this nice to him! You are an amazing person Keyon! You can leave now. I will be writing to your parents about how kind you are!"

She nodded then put her skateboard down and glided out the classroom.
Neville was heading down the hall when she finally caught up to him.

She slowed her skateboard then got off and picked it up. "Say, I haven't even unpacked at all....because we have two whole free hours would you be willing to help me? That is if you're alright with helping me!"

Neville smiled, "yeah of course!"

They walked up the stairs, which unfortunately kept moving. Then after EVEN MORE STAIRS they arrived to the painting and Keyon said the password. "Lemon Daisy" then the painting opened to reveal the yellow, planted cozy common room.

"Oh hello Keyon" said Cedric who was sitting on the couch doing homework.

"I thought you had Mcgonagall?"

Neville spoke, "we did but then she canceled it...so me and Keyon are going to organize her dorm."

Cedric nodded and said, "if you guys need help I'm right here!"

They then made their way to Keyon's room.

To Neville's supiese Keyon's "dorm" was her very own room.

"You are SO lucky. This room is gorgeous!" He stated.

"Thank you!" She said smiling.

Her 4 grey suitcases that had tons of stickers were sloppily opened with clothes scattered across them on her bed.

She had additional bags, that were more protective. One had some of her many plants.

She put them on her desk parted perfectly.

She was working more on decorating while Neville neatly organized her clothes in drawers.

She grabbed what looked like something with stripes but Neville couldn't tell because he spotted it from the corner of his eye and then he heard Keyon hammering it to her wall.

He looked and it was a flag, a lesbian pride flag.

He smiled and hugged her. "I love the flag. I too am part of the community, I'm Pansexual!"
She hugged him back.

After nearly two hours of reorganization, they had to head back to class which, they had with Hermione.

After the went down all the stairs she put her board down and glided to Snape's class.

*4 hours pass by*

"Damn that was a long day" Keyon said to herself as she walked into her room.

she was exhausted from the school day, so she plopped onto her cozy bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...